|By Marketwired .||
|March 14, 2014 09:08 AM EDT||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/14/14 -- Cool Gear International®, a global leader in housewares and hydration products, today announced new additions to its hydration, Coca-Cola® and entertaining lines at the International Home and Housewares Show (IHHS), March 15 - 18, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago (booth #S1877). New featured products highlight popular trends such as mega-hydration, vintage mason jars and swingtop bottles plus Coca-Cola® and Collegiate licensed products.
"These additions allow us to be on trend with what we are seeing in the market around hydration and consumers' demand for easier ways to get in their daily water intake," said Donna Roth, president/CEO of Cool Gear International®. "In addition to mega hydration and flavor infusion they want retro; our newly expanded Mason Jar line, Swingtop bottles and classic Coca-Cola® designs are sure to quickly become fan favorites."
At the show, Cool Gear International will highlight its BPA-free offerings for 2014 including:
- Swingtop Bottles - Brand new to Cool Gear International's® line of products are the Swingtop Bottles, inspired by the popular vintage trend in housewares and perfect for outdoor entertaining during the spring and summer. The 20 oz. and 36 oz. Swingtop Bottles feature a stainless steel, leak-proof swingtop cap and unique twist-apart feature making them easy to clean. Twist bottle open to load with ice. Twist to close and fill from the top with a favorite beverage or water. (36 oz. under $20, 20 oz. under $15)
- Mason Jars - Cool Gear® has expanded to a complete line of Mason Jar hydration and food storage products. The 64 oz. Mason Jar with Handle reinvents the mega hydration trend with its pull up leak-proof sipper cap. The 16 oz. Mason jar has a dual function cap and is available in eye-popping graphics and solids. The 28 oz. Mason Food Jar is made in shatter resistant Tritan, microwave safe and comes with a built-in steam vent along with a slider fork. (Mason Jar with Handle: $9.99 - $14.99, Mason Food Jar: under $10)
- coolgearcan 1 Gallon Dispenser and coolgearcan with Handle - Launched at IHHS in 2013, Cool Gear International is adding to the coolgearcan line with new items that support the mega-hydration beverage trend (128 oz. and 33 oz. respectively). The 1 Gallon coolgearcan Beverage Dispenser is ideal for outdoor entertaining. (Handle Can: $9.99 - $14.99, Dispenser: $12.99)
- Double Wall Smoothie Bottles - Ideal for the rapidly growing number of consumers regularly preparing and enjoying smoothies and milk shakes, the double-walled insulated bottles include a mouth straw designed with a special agitator to re-mix your beverage easily. The Smoothie Bottles keep beverages cold and fresh and are available in 20 oz. and 24 oz. ($9.99 - $14.99)
- Arise Wave and Arise Double Wall Bottles - Introducing Cool Gear's® new patent pending Arise cap featuring Autosip technology. With one touch of the button, this innovative cap opens quickly and easily. The Autosip button releases the sanitary cover that keeps the silicone sipper germ-free. It's the only cap on the market with a removable sipper for easy cleaning. Available in 14 oz. Arise Tyke, 28 oz. Arise Wave, and 20 oz. Arise Double Wall bottles. Perfect for the gym! (Under $15)
- Filtration Plus Infuser Pitcher - The only pitcher on the market that allows consumers to both filter their water and infuse it with their favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs. ($20 - $30)
- Coca-Cola® Designs - Additions to the licensed Coca-Cola® line feature the Cool Gear Coca-Cola® Swingtop bottle, Bottle Cap serving tray, a chiller with a top that resembles the classic Coca-Cola® bottle cap, vintage Coca-Cola® coolgearcans and a special 100th Anniversary Coca-Cola® Icon Bottle tumbler. ($5.99 - $19.99)
- Collegiate Licensing CLC - Show your spirit with Cool Gear®'s officially licensed CLC line of hydration and food storage containers featuring the hottest colleges and universities in the United States. The perfect accessory for tailgating and back to school. (Under $20)
The new 2014 Cool Gear International® products will be on display at the show and available for purchase to retail buyers. The new items will also be for sale at select retailers nationwide starting in May 2014, except for the Filter Plus Infuser Pitcher, which is available now at Walmart and on Cool Gear International's® website www.coolgearinc.com. Cool Gear International's® new products are part of the brand's 200 patents and hundreds of products available in more than 55 countries. To learn more about Cool Gear International® and its offerings visit www.coolgearinc.com or join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/coolgearinc, Twitter (@coolgearinc) and Instagram (@coolgearinc).
About Cool Gear International®
Since 2000, Cool Gear International®, Inc. has served as the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative hydration and food storage products. With headquarters in Plymouth, Mass., Cool Gear International's talented and trendy staff delivers high-quality products at a great value. For more information about Cool Gear International®, please visit www.coolgearinc.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2542545
Contrary to mainstream media attention, the multiple possibilities of how consumer IoT will transform our everyday lives aren’t the only angle of this headline-gaining trend. There’s a huge opportunity for “industrial IoT” and “Smart Cities” to impact the world in the same capacity – especially during critical situations. For example, a community water dam that needs to release water can leverage embedded critical communications logic to alert the appropriate individuals, on the right device, as...
Sep. 5, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 186
Mobile testing is getting harder: more devices, multiple operating systems, higher quality expectations and shorter development cycles. In his session at DevOps Summit, Tom Chavez, Senior Evangelist at SOASTA, will discuss the seven steps to improving your mobile testing process. Tom Chavez, with 20+ years of experience as a product manager in software development tools, works in product management at SOASTA, the leader in performance analytics. He has worked across the Silicon Valley at indu...
Sep. 5, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 237
Even though you are running an agile development process, that doesn’t necessarily mean that your performance testing is being conducted in a truly agile way. Saving performance testing for a “final sprint” before release still treats it like a waterfall development step, with all the cost and risk that comes with that. In this post, we will show you how to make load testing happen early and often by putting SLAs on the agile task board.
Sep. 5, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 125
Manufacturing connected IoT versions of traditional products requires more than multiple deep technology skills. It also requires a shift in mindset, to realize that connected, sensor-enabled “things” act more like services than what we usually think of as products. In his session at @ThingsExpo, David Friedman, CEO and co-founder of Ayla Networks, will discuss how when sensors start generating detailed real-world data about products and how they’re being used, smart manufacturers can use the ...
Sep. 5, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 128
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the ...
Sep. 5, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,681
The Internet of Things is in the early stages of mainstream deployment but it promises to unlock value and rapidly transform how organizations manage, operationalize, and monetize their assets. IoT is a complex structure of hardware, sensors, applications, analytics and devices that need to be able to communicate geographically and across all functions. Once the data is collected from numerous endpoints, the challenge then becomes converting it into actionable insight.
Sep. 5, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 158
Moving an existing on-premise infrastructure into the cloud can be a complex and daunting proposition. It is critical to understand the benefits as well as the challenges associated with either a full or hybrid approach. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Richard Weiss, Principal Consultant at Pythian, will present a roadmap that can be leveraged by any organization to plan, analyze, evaluate and execute on a cloud migration solution. He will review the five major cloud transformation phases a...
Sep. 5, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 149
While many app developers are comfortable building apps for the smartphone, there is a whole new world out there. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Narayan Sainaney, Co-founder and CTO of Mojio, will discuss how the business case for connected car apps is growing and, with open platform companies having already done the heavy lifting, there really is no barrier to entry.
Sep. 5, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 242
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Sep. 5, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,675
As more intelligent IoT applications shift into gear, they’re merging into the ever-increasing traffic flow of the Internet. It won’t be long before we experience bottlenecks, as IoT traffic peaks during rush hours. Organizations that are unprepared will find themselves by the side of the road unable to cross back into the fast lane. As billions of new devices begin to communicate and exchange data – will your infrastructure be scalable enough to handle this new interconnected world?
Sep. 5, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 296
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes ab...
Sep. 5, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 770
Consumer IoT applications provide data about the user that just doesn’t exist in traditional PC or mobile web applications. This rich data, or “context,” enables the highly personalized consumer experiences that characterize many consumer IoT apps. This same data is also providing brands with unprecedented insight into how their connected products are being used, while, at the same time, powering highly targeted engagement and marketing opportunities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nathan Trel...
Sep. 5, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 321
Puppet Labs is pleased to share the findings from our 2015 State of DevOps Survey. We have deepened our understanding of how DevOps enables IT performance and organizational performance, based on responses from more than 20,000 technical professionals we’ve surveyed over the past four years. The 2015 State of DevOps Report reveals high-performing IT organizations deploy 30x more frequently with 200x shorter lead times. They have 60x fewer failures and recover 168x faster
Sep. 5, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 167
The 3rd International WebRTC Summit, to be held Nov. 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 15th International Cloud Expo, 6th International Big Data Expo, 3rd International DevOps Summit and 2nd Internet of @ThingsExpo. WebRTC (Web-based Real-Time Com...
Sep. 5, 2015 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,654
SYS-CON Events announced today the Containers & Microservices Bootcamp, being held November 3-4, 2015, in conjunction with 17th Cloud Expo, @ThingsExpo, and @DevOpsSummit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This is your chance to get started with the latest technology in the industry. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Containers and Microservices Bootcamp, led by Janakiram MSV, a Microsoft Regional Director, will include presentations as well as hands-on...
Sep. 5, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 454