|By Marketwired .||
|March 14, 2014 09:08 AM EDT||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/14/14 -- Cool Gear International®, a global leader in housewares and hydration products, today announced new additions to its hydration, Coca-Cola® and entertaining lines at the International Home and Housewares Show (IHHS), March 15 - 18, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago (booth #S1877). New featured products highlight popular trends such as mega-hydration, vintage mason jars and swingtop bottles plus Coca-Cola® and Collegiate licensed products.
"These additions allow us to be on trend with what we are seeing in the market around hydration and consumers' demand for easier ways to get in their daily water intake," said Donna Roth, president/CEO of Cool Gear International®. "In addition to mega hydration and flavor infusion they want retro; our newly expanded Mason Jar line, Swingtop bottles and classic Coca-Cola® designs are sure to quickly become fan favorites."
At the show, Cool Gear International will highlight its BPA-free offerings for 2014 including:
- Swingtop Bottles - Brand new to Cool Gear International's® line of products are the Swingtop Bottles, inspired by the popular vintage trend in housewares and perfect for outdoor entertaining during the spring and summer. The 20 oz. and 36 oz. Swingtop Bottles feature a stainless steel, leak-proof swingtop cap and unique twist-apart feature making them easy to clean. Twist bottle open to load with ice. Twist to close and fill from the top with a favorite beverage or water. (36 oz. under $20, 20 oz. under $15)
- Mason Jars - Cool Gear® has expanded to a complete line of Mason Jar hydration and food storage products. The 64 oz. Mason Jar with Handle reinvents the mega hydration trend with its pull up leak-proof sipper cap. The 16 oz. Mason jar has a dual function cap and is available in eye-popping graphics and solids. The 28 oz. Mason Food Jar is made in shatter resistant Tritan, microwave safe and comes with a built-in steam vent along with a slider fork. (Mason Jar with Handle: $9.99 - $14.99, Mason Food Jar: under $10)
- coolgearcan 1 Gallon Dispenser and coolgearcan with Handle - Launched at IHHS in 2013, Cool Gear International is adding to the coolgearcan line with new items that support the mega-hydration beverage trend (128 oz. and 33 oz. respectively). The 1 Gallon coolgearcan Beverage Dispenser is ideal for outdoor entertaining. (Handle Can: $9.99 - $14.99, Dispenser: $12.99)
- Double Wall Smoothie Bottles - Ideal for the rapidly growing number of consumers regularly preparing and enjoying smoothies and milk shakes, the double-walled insulated bottles include a mouth straw designed with a special agitator to re-mix your beverage easily. The Smoothie Bottles keep beverages cold and fresh and are available in 20 oz. and 24 oz. ($9.99 - $14.99)
- Arise Wave and Arise Double Wall Bottles - Introducing Cool Gear's® new patent pending Arise cap featuring Autosip technology. With one touch of the button, this innovative cap opens quickly and easily. The Autosip button releases the sanitary cover that keeps the silicone sipper germ-free. It's the only cap on the market with a removable sipper for easy cleaning. Available in 14 oz. Arise Tyke, 28 oz. Arise Wave, and 20 oz. Arise Double Wall bottles. Perfect for the gym! (Under $15)
- Filtration Plus Infuser Pitcher - The only pitcher on the market that allows consumers to both filter their water and infuse it with their favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs. ($20 - $30)
- Coca-Cola® Designs - Additions to the licensed Coca-Cola® line feature the Cool Gear Coca-Cola® Swingtop bottle, Bottle Cap serving tray, a chiller with a top that resembles the classic Coca-Cola® bottle cap, vintage Coca-Cola® coolgearcans and a special 100th Anniversary Coca-Cola® Icon Bottle tumbler. ($5.99 - $19.99)
- Collegiate Licensing CLC - Show your spirit with Cool Gear®'s officially licensed CLC line of hydration and food storage containers featuring the hottest colleges and universities in the United States. The perfect accessory for tailgating and back to school. (Under $20)
The new 2014 Cool Gear International® products will be on display at the show and available for purchase to retail buyers. The new items will also be for sale at select retailers nationwide starting in May 2014, except for the Filter Plus Infuser Pitcher, which is available now at Walmart and on Cool Gear International's® website www.coolgearinc.com. Cool Gear International's® new products are part of the brand's 200 patents and hundreds of products available in more than 55 countries. To learn more about Cool Gear International® and its offerings visit www.coolgearinc.com or join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/coolgearinc, Twitter (@coolgearinc) and Instagram (@coolgearinc).
About Cool Gear International®
Since 2000, Cool Gear International®, Inc. has served as the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative hydration and food storage products. With headquarters in Plymouth, Mass., Cool Gear International's talented and trendy staff delivers high-quality products at a great value. For more information about Cool Gear International®, please visit www.coolgearinc.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2542545
SYS-CON Events announced today that the "Second Containers & Microservices Expo" will take place November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Containers and microservices have become topics of intense interest throughout the cloud developer and enterprise IT communities.
Aug. 4, 2015 05:30 PM EDT
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships at Com...
Aug. 4, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 107
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 4, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 573
Scrum Alliance has announced the release of its 2015 State of Scrum Report. Almost 5,000 individuals and companies worldwide participated in this year's survey. Most organizations in the market today are still leading and managing under an Industrial Age model. Not only is the speed of change growing exponentially, Agile and Scrum frameworks are showing companies how to draw on the full talents and capabilities of those doing the work in order to continue innovating for success.
Aug. 4, 2015 02:45 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 4, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 385
Between the compelling mockups and specs produced by your analysts and designers, and the resulting application built by your developers, there is a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral out of control, and applications fall short of requirements. In his session at @DevOpsSummit, Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, presented a new approach where business and development users collaborate – each using tools appropriate to their goals and expertise – to build mocku...
Aug. 4, 2015 01:30 PM EDT
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 4, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 291
SYS-CON Events announced today that VividCortex, the monitoring solution for the modern data system, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The database is the heart of most applications, but it’s also the part that’s hardest to scale, monitor, and optimize even as it’s growing 50% year over year. VividCortex is the first unified suite of database monitoring tools specifically desi...
Aug. 4, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 113
Graylog, Inc., has added the capability to collect, centralize and analyze application container logs from within Docker. The Graylog logging driver for Docker addresses the challenges of extracting intelligence from within Docker containers, where most workloads are dynamic and log data is not persisted or stored. Using Graylog, DevOps and IT Ops teams can pinpoint the root cause of problems to deliver new applications faster and minimize downtime.
Aug. 4, 2015 11:45 AM EDT
As Marc Andreessen says software is eating the world. Everything is rapidly moving toward being software-defined – from our phones and cars through our washing machines to the datacenter. However, there are larger challenges when implementing software defined on a larger scale - when building software defined infrastructure. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Boyan Ivanov, CEO of StorPool, provided some practical insights on what, how and why when implementing "software-defined" in the datacent...
Aug. 4, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 115
Learn how you can use the CoSN SEND II Decision Tree for Education Technology to make sure that your K–12 technology initiatives create a more engaging learning experience that empowers students, teachers, and administrators alike.
Aug. 4, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 112
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 4, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 259
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Aug. 4, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 226
"We've just seen a huge influx of new partners coming into our ecosystem, and partners building unique offerings on top of our API set," explained Seth Bostock, Chief Executive Officer at IndependenceIT, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Aug. 3, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 705
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 3, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 550