|By Marketwired .||
|March 14, 2014 09:08 AM EDT||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/14/14 -- Cool Gear International®, a global leader in housewares and hydration products, today announced new additions to its hydration, Coca-Cola® and entertaining lines at the International Home and Housewares Show (IHHS), March 15 - 18, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago (booth #S1877). New featured products highlight popular trends such as mega-hydration, vintage mason jars and swingtop bottles plus Coca-Cola® and Collegiate licensed products.
"These additions allow us to be on trend with what we are seeing in the market around hydration and consumers' demand for easier ways to get in their daily water intake," said Donna Roth, president/CEO of Cool Gear International®. "In addition to mega hydration and flavor infusion they want retro; our newly expanded Mason Jar line, Swingtop bottles and classic Coca-Cola® designs are sure to quickly become fan favorites."
At the show, Cool Gear International will highlight its BPA-free offerings for 2014 including:
- Swingtop Bottles - Brand new to Cool Gear International's® line of products are the Swingtop Bottles, inspired by the popular vintage trend in housewares and perfect for outdoor entertaining during the spring and summer. The 20 oz. and 36 oz. Swingtop Bottles feature a stainless steel, leak-proof swingtop cap and unique twist-apart feature making them easy to clean. Twist bottle open to load with ice. Twist to close and fill from the top with a favorite beverage or water. (36 oz. under $20, 20 oz. under $15)
- Mason Jars - Cool Gear® has expanded to a complete line of Mason Jar hydration and food storage products. The 64 oz. Mason Jar with Handle reinvents the mega hydration trend with its pull up leak-proof sipper cap. The 16 oz. Mason jar has a dual function cap and is available in eye-popping graphics and solids. The 28 oz. Mason Food Jar is made in shatter resistant Tritan, microwave safe and comes with a built-in steam vent along with a slider fork. (Mason Jar with Handle: $9.99 - $14.99, Mason Food Jar: under $10)
- coolgearcan 1 Gallon Dispenser and coolgearcan with Handle - Launched at IHHS in 2013, Cool Gear International is adding to the coolgearcan line with new items that support the mega-hydration beverage trend (128 oz. and 33 oz. respectively). The 1 Gallon coolgearcan Beverage Dispenser is ideal for outdoor entertaining. (Handle Can: $9.99 - $14.99, Dispenser: $12.99)
- Double Wall Smoothie Bottles - Ideal for the rapidly growing number of consumers regularly preparing and enjoying smoothies and milk shakes, the double-walled insulated bottles include a mouth straw designed with a special agitator to re-mix your beverage easily. The Smoothie Bottles keep beverages cold and fresh and are available in 20 oz. and 24 oz. ($9.99 - $14.99)
- Arise Wave and Arise Double Wall Bottles - Introducing Cool Gear's® new patent pending Arise cap featuring Autosip technology. With one touch of the button, this innovative cap opens quickly and easily. The Autosip button releases the sanitary cover that keeps the silicone sipper germ-free. It's the only cap on the market with a removable sipper for easy cleaning. Available in 14 oz. Arise Tyke, 28 oz. Arise Wave, and 20 oz. Arise Double Wall bottles. Perfect for the gym! (Under $15)
- Filtration Plus Infuser Pitcher - The only pitcher on the market that allows consumers to both filter their water and infuse it with their favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs. ($20 - $30)
- Coca-Cola® Designs - Additions to the licensed Coca-Cola® line feature the Cool Gear Coca-Cola® Swingtop bottle, Bottle Cap serving tray, a chiller with a top that resembles the classic Coca-Cola® bottle cap, vintage Coca-Cola® coolgearcans and a special 100th Anniversary Coca-Cola® Icon Bottle tumbler. ($5.99 - $19.99)
- Collegiate Licensing CLC - Show your spirit with Cool Gear®'s officially licensed CLC line of hydration and food storage containers featuring the hottest colleges and universities in the United States. The perfect accessory for tailgating and back to school. (Under $20)
The new 2014 Cool Gear International® products will be on display at the show and available for purchase to retail buyers. The new items will also be for sale at select retailers nationwide starting in May 2014, except for the Filter Plus Infuser Pitcher, which is available now at Walmart and on Cool Gear International's® website www.coolgearinc.com. Cool Gear International's® new products are part of the brand's 200 patents and hundreds of products available in more than 55 countries. To learn more about Cool Gear International® and its offerings visit www.coolgearinc.com or join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/coolgearinc, Twitter (@coolgearinc) and Instagram (@coolgearinc).
About Cool Gear International®
Since 2000, Cool Gear International®, Inc. has served as the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative hydration and food storage products. With headquarters in Plymouth, Mass., Cool Gear International's talented and trendy staff delivers high-quality products at a great value. For more information about Cool Gear International®, please visit www.coolgearinc.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2542545
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 29, 2017 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,470
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Apr. 29, 2017 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 888
Judith Hurwitz is president and CEO of Hurwitz & Associates, a Needham, Mass., research and consulting firm focused on emerging technology, including big data, cognitive computing and governance. She is co-author of the book Cognitive Computing and Big Data Analytics, published in 2015. Her Cloud Expo session, "What Is the Business Imperative for Cognitive Computing?" is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8, at 8:40 a.m. In it, she puts cognitive computing into perspective with its value to the busin...
Apr. 29, 2017 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,802
NHK, Japan Broadcasting, will feature the upcoming @ThingsExpo Silicon Valley in a special 'Internet of Things' and smart technology documentary that will be filmed on the expo floor between November 3 to 5, 2015, in Santa Clara. NHK is the sole public TV network in Japan equivalent to the BBC in the UK and the largest in Asia with many award-winning science and technology programs. Japanese TV is producing a documentary about IoT and Smart technology and will be covering @ThingsExpo Silicon Val...
Apr. 29, 2017 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 9,346
SYS-CON Events announced today that CollabNet, a global leader in enterprise software development, release automation and DevOps solutions, will be a Bronze Sponsor of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, taking place from June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CollabNet offers a broad range of solutions with the mission of helping modern organizations deliver quality software at speed. The company’s latest innovation, the DevOps Lifecycle Manager (DLM), supports Value S...
Apr. 29, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,285
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Apr. 29, 2017 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,568
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Apr. 29, 2017 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 917
The age of Digital Disruption is evolving into the next era – Digital Cohesion, an age in which applications securely self-assemble and deliver predictive services that continuously adapt to user behavior. Information from devices, sensors and applications around us will drive services seamlessly across mobile and fixed devices/infrastructure. This evolution is happening now in software defined services and secure networking. Four key drivers – Performance, Economics, Interoperability and Trust ...
Apr. 29, 2017 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 944
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm. In his Day 3 Keynote at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Brown, a Solutions Marketing Manager at Nutanix, will explore t...
Apr. 29, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 980
With billions of sensors deployed worldwide, the amount of machine-generated data will soon exceed what our networks can handle. But consumers and businesses will expect seamless experiences and real-time responsiveness. What does this mean for IoT devices and the infrastructure that supports them? More of the data will need to be handled at - or closer to - the devices themselves.
Apr. 29, 2017 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,052
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Apr. 28, 2017 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,380
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Aruna Ravichandran, vice president of DevOps Product and Solutions Marketing at CA Technologies, has been named co-conference chair of DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 28, 2017 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,756
Translating agile methodology into real-world best practices within the modern software factory has driven widespread DevOps adoption, yet much work remains to expand workflows and tooling across the enterprise. As models evolve from pockets of experimentation into wholescale organizational reinvention, practitioners find themselves challenged to incorporate the culture and architecture necessary to support DevOps at scale. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Anand Akela, Senior...
Apr. 28, 2017 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,950
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,627
Grape Up is a software company, specialized in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the USA and Europe, we work with a variety of customers from emerging startups to Fortune 1000 companies.
Apr. 28, 2017 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,500