|By Marketwired .||
|March 14, 2014 09:08 AM EDT||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/14/14 -- Cool Gear International®, a global leader in housewares and hydration products, today announced new additions to its hydration, Coca-Cola® and entertaining lines at the International Home and Housewares Show (IHHS), March 15 - 18, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago (booth #S1877). New featured products highlight popular trends such as mega-hydration, vintage mason jars and swingtop bottles plus Coca-Cola® and Collegiate licensed products.
"These additions allow us to be on trend with what we are seeing in the market around hydration and consumers' demand for easier ways to get in their daily water intake," said Donna Roth, president/CEO of Cool Gear International®. "In addition to mega hydration and flavor infusion they want retro; our newly expanded Mason Jar line, Swingtop bottles and classic Coca-Cola® designs are sure to quickly become fan favorites."
At the show, Cool Gear International will highlight its BPA-free offerings for 2014 including:
- Swingtop Bottles - Brand new to Cool Gear International's® line of products are the Swingtop Bottles, inspired by the popular vintage trend in housewares and perfect for outdoor entertaining during the spring and summer. The 20 oz. and 36 oz. Swingtop Bottles feature a stainless steel, leak-proof swingtop cap and unique twist-apart feature making them easy to clean. Twist bottle open to load with ice. Twist to close and fill from the top with a favorite beverage or water. (36 oz. under $20, 20 oz. under $15)
- Mason Jars - Cool Gear® has expanded to a complete line of Mason Jar hydration and food storage products. The 64 oz. Mason Jar with Handle reinvents the mega hydration trend with its pull up leak-proof sipper cap. The 16 oz. Mason jar has a dual function cap and is available in eye-popping graphics and solids. The 28 oz. Mason Food Jar is made in shatter resistant Tritan, microwave safe and comes with a built-in steam vent along with a slider fork. (Mason Jar with Handle: $9.99 - $14.99, Mason Food Jar: under $10)
- coolgearcan 1 Gallon Dispenser and coolgearcan with Handle - Launched at IHHS in 2013, Cool Gear International is adding to the coolgearcan line with new items that support the mega-hydration beverage trend (128 oz. and 33 oz. respectively). The 1 Gallon coolgearcan Beverage Dispenser is ideal for outdoor entertaining. (Handle Can: $9.99 - $14.99, Dispenser: $12.99)
- Double Wall Smoothie Bottles - Ideal for the rapidly growing number of consumers regularly preparing and enjoying smoothies and milk shakes, the double-walled insulated bottles include a mouth straw designed with a special agitator to re-mix your beverage easily. The Smoothie Bottles keep beverages cold and fresh and are available in 20 oz. and 24 oz. ($9.99 - $14.99)
- Arise Wave and Arise Double Wall Bottles - Introducing Cool Gear's® new patent pending Arise cap featuring Autosip technology. With one touch of the button, this innovative cap opens quickly and easily. The Autosip button releases the sanitary cover that keeps the silicone sipper germ-free. It's the only cap on the market with a removable sipper for easy cleaning. Available in 14 oz. Arise Tyke, 28 oz. Arise Wave, and 20 oz. Arise Double Wall bottles. Perfect for the gym! (Under $15)
- Filtration Plus Infuser Pitcher - The only pitcher on the market that allows consumers to both filter their water and infuse it with their favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs. ($20 - $30)
- Coca-Cola® Designs - Additions to the licensed Coca-Cola® line feature the Cool Gear Coca-Cola® Swingtop bottle, Bottle Cap serving tray, a chiller with a top that resembles the classic Coca-Cola® bottle cap, vintage Coca-Cola® coolgearcans and a special 100th Anniversary Coca-Cola® Icon Bottle tumbler. ($5.99 - $19.99)
- Collegiate Licensing CLC - Show your spirit with Cool Gear®'s officially licensed CLC line of hydration and food storage containers featuring the hottest colleges and universities in the United States. The perfect accessory for tailgating and back to school. (Under $20)
The new 2014 Cool Gear International® products will be on display at the show and available for purchase to retail buyers. The new items will also be for sale at select retailers nationwide starting in May 2014, except for the Filter Plus Infuser Pitcher, which is available now at Walmart and on Cool Gear International's® website www.coolgearinc.com. Cool Gear International's® new products are part of the brand's 200 patents and hundreds of products available in more than 55 countries. To learn more about Cool Gear International® and its offerings visit www.coolgearinc.com or join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/coolgearinc, Twitter (@coolgearinc) and Instagram (@coolgearinc).
About Cool Gear International®
Since 2000, Cool Gear International®, Inc. has served as the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative hydration and food storage products. With headquarters in Plymouth, Mass., Cool Gear International's talented and trendy staff delivers high-quality products at a great value. For more information about Cool Gear International®, please visit www.coolgearinc.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2542545
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 31, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,691
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, explained how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
Jul. 31, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,213
In today's uber-connected, consumer-centric, cloud-enabled, insights-driven, multi-device, global world, the focus of solutions has shifted from the product that is sold to the person who is buying the product or service. Enterprises have rebranded their business around the consumers of their products. The buyer is the person and the focus is not on the offering. The person is connected through multiple devices, wearables, at home, on the road, and in multiple locations, sometimes simultaneously...
Jul. 31, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,018
Basho Technologies has announced the latest release of Basho Riak TS, version 1.3. Riak TS is an enterprise-grade NoSQL database optimized for Internet of Things (IoT). The open source version enables developers to download the software for free and use it in production as well as make contributions to the code and develop applications around Riak TS. Enhancements to Riak TS make it quick, easy and cost-effective to spin up an instance to test new ideas and build IoT applications. In addition to...
Jul. 31, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,043
Identity is in everything and customers are looking to their providers to ensure the security of their identities, transactions and data. With the increased reliance on cloud-based services, service providers must build security and trust into their offerings, adding value to customers and improving the user experience. Making identity, security and privacy easy for customers provides a unique advantage over the competition.
Jul. 30, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,347
CenturyLink has announced that application server solutions from GENBAND are now available as part of CenturyLink’s Networx contracts. The General Services Administration (GSA)’s Networx program includes the largest telecommunications contract vehicles ever awarded by the federal government. CenturyLink recently secured an extension through spring 2020 of its offerings available to federal government agencies via GSA’s Networx Universal and Enterprise contracts. GENBAND’s EXPERiUS™ Application...
Jul. 30, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,947
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,324
"We've discovered that after shows 80% if leads that people get, 80% of the conversations end up on the show floor, meaning people forget about it, people forget who they talk to, people forget that there are actual business opportunities to be had here so we try to help out and keep the conversations going," explained Jeff Mesnik, Founder and President of ContentMX, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,502
"When you think about the data center today, there's constant evolution, The evolution of the data center and the needs of the consumer of technology change, and they change constantly," stated Matt Kalmenson, VP of Sales, Service and Cloud Providers at Veeam Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,538
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it is the most popular among the new wave of databases running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Advocate, Redis Labs, will share the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,768
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Jul. 30, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,323
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 30, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,779
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 30, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,313
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,284
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Jul. 30, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 595