|By PR Newswire||
|March 18, 2014 09:05 AM EDT||
BOSTON, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Moontoast, the leading provider of social rich media advertising technology and services, today announced that five of their recent campaigns have been selected as nominees for the 2014 Facebook Studio Awards. Facebook's Studio Awards celebrate the brands and agencies producing best-in-class advertising work on Facebook. Award winners will be announced in Q2 2014 on the Facebook Studio Page and Facebook blog.
The Moontoast campaigns nominated include five top-tier brands: Toyota Boys & Girls Club, Toyota Tundra Instagram, Nissan October Car Care, VEVO Latin Music and Nestle Haagen-Dazs®. Judges for the Facebook Studio Awards assess multiple qualities, including: Craft and Execution related to visuals, Aesthetics and Copywriting; Scale and Targeting applied to relevancy, reach and interactions; and Business Results comparing metrics and ROI against overall business goals. Nominees are selected by Facebook's Creative Council, a cross-section of creative leaders who seek advertising campaigns that exemplify the evolution of marketing on Facebook.
"Facebook's Studio Awards shine a light on brands that have mastered techniques in compelling art direction, creative storytelling and engaging user content, and we are excited to have so many of our campaigns recognized for the 2014 Awards," commented Carol Glennon, VP, Customer Experience for Moontoast.
Moontoast's five campaign nominees include:
- Toyota Boys & Girls Club: Moontoast was tasked with raising $200,000 for the Boys & Girls Club of America through social giving. In partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi LA, Moontoast created a mobile optimized rich media unit with a very clear call to action: inspire Toyota fans across multiple social channels to spread awareness and make donations. By featuring Toyota's Winter Event campaign spokesperson reaching out to users and requesting donations, along with a map of the U.S. featuring Shares 'hotspots," Toyota's $200K goal was achieved within four weeks, with 4.57 million impressions, 18K Facebook 'Likes,' 14.6K ad unit click-throughs and 21K Likes, Shares and Comments.
- Toyota Tundra Instagram: Moontoast's goals were to increase brand awareness and product education by driving Likes and Shares around the Toyota Tundra through a hosted Instagram video gallery. A first for Instagram, Moontoast custom designed a Social Rich Media ad allowing fans to fluidly move through the best Instagram videos of the 2014 Toyota Tundra, and tell a fuller story via micro-insta-video content. The fully mobile supported ad took advantage of consumer's browsing behavior on mobile devices, and resulted in approximately 4,000 ad click-throughs, 15,601 interactions, 3.9 interactions per open and 1,610 Facebook Likes, Shares and Comments.
- Nissan October Car Care: For Nissan, Moontoast was tasked with driving awareness of a sweepstakes campaign and service bookings to convert registrants to Maintenance for Life members, locate 'orphaned' VINs and match them to new contacts. A mobile optimized 'countdown' Social Rich Media ad was built linked to Book Service and a Facebook Event asking fans to RSVP, plus geo-targeting of U.S. Nissan owners. The results: 744 Facebook registrants (surpassing ALL registrants captured in 2012 from all channels); 91% conversion rate on mobile; 135 orphaned VINs identified; 18:1 ROI and contributions to approximately $35 million in aftersales service revenue.
- VEVO Hottest Latino Music Videos of Summer: Moontoast was tasked with engaging social audiences – spreading awareness, driving click-throughs and voting conversions – for the voting campaign of 10 popular artist videos, to ultimately name the Hottest Latino Music Video of Summer. Moontoast created a voting social rich media unit for the campaign with mobile-first quality visuals to maintain the brank look and feel for VEVO, and allow users to deeply interact with artist galleries, without ever having to leave Facebook. The campaign gave consumers and brands real-time results, and drove approximately 88,000 ad expansion, a 13.69% click-through rate, 44.8% voting conversion and a total of 30,000 votes.
- Nestle Haagen-Dazs® Vote For Your Favorite Treat: Designed to engage Haagen-Dazs social fans and drive top-of-mind awareness while promoting a new partnership with Momofuku Milk Bar chef, Christina Tosi, Moontoast built a mobile-optimized social rich media unit delivered in Facebook's News Feed. Featuring five unique recipes, the campaign encouraged fans to browse the gallery and vote for their favorite. A "thank you" page then drove users to the Haagen-Dazs Tumblr page to download recipes. The campaign reached 1.2 million users with 90% of its traffic coming from mobile.
Moontoast is the preferred choice of top brands across automotive, media, entertainment, consumer packaged-goods, retail, and consumer technology sectors to deliver innovative and engaging social advertising experiences. In 2013, Moontoast led the Social Rich Media industry with multiple first-to-market technology offerings for their clients, including the first social rich media ad campaign to use Instagram as a primary channel. That campaign, designed for the 2014 Toyota Tundra, broke new ground for integrated multimedia and consumer engagement by leveraging new content rules at Facebook and Twitter to allow for more prominent embedded image and video viewing.
"Every day, for every client, Moontoast pushes the creative and technical limits of Facebook's digital platform to turn content into storytelling opportunities," continued Carol Glennon. "Our campaigns all focus on driving business, on driving conversation, and becoming embedded in the way people use social media which, when it works, highlight the power of Facebook."
About Facebook Studio
Facebook Studio is a showcase of some of the world's most successful social marketing. Facebook created Facebook Studio to celebrate the agencies and marketers that are showing what creativity can accomplish in a connected world. Facebook Studio is a resource where you can get recognized for your work, be inspired by great campaigns from around the world and learn how to strengthen your Facebook strategies. It's one big community, so make yourself at home. https://www.facebook-studio.com/site/index.
Moontoast is the leader in social rich media advertising. Brands, advertisers and agencies chose Moontoast's Social Rich Media Ad platform to create and distribute mobile-responsive rich media ads across all major social channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These interactive ad units provide branded video, audio, and data capture across multiple devices and OS types, delivering actionable analytics. Facebook selected Moontoast as a winner of the PMD Innovation Challenge. Global brands including Toyota, P&G, Nike, Lexus, Samsung, Microsoft, Hyundai, AMD and Nissan use Moontoast for their social rich media advertising.
Moontoast is a venture-backed company that is headquartered in Boston, with offices in New York City, San Francisco and Nashville. For more information, visit: http://www.moontoast.com/.
Senior Director of Marketing, Moontoast
+1 (857) 277 5003
Consort Partners for Moontoast
+1 (831) 334 0489
Deep learning has been very successful in social sciences and specially areas where there is a lot of data. Trading is another field that can be viewed as social science with a lot of data. With the advent of Deep Learning and Big Data technologies for efficient computation, we are finally able to use the same methods in investment management as we would in face recognition or in making chat-bots. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Gaurav Chakravorty, co-founder and Head of Strategy Development ...
Mar. 24, 2017 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,216
What sort of WebRTC based applications can we expect to see over the next year and beyond? One way to predict development trends is to see what sorts of applications startups are building. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Arin Sime, founder of WebRTC.ventures, will discuss the current and likely future trends in WebRTC application development based on real requests for custom applications from real customers, as well as other public sources of information,
Mar. 24, 2017 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 108
Virtualization over the past years has become a key strategy for IT to acquire multi-tenancy, increase utilization, develop elasticity and improve security. And virtual machines (VMs) are quickly becoming a main vehicle for developing and deploying applications. The introduction of containers seems to be bringing another and perhaps overlapped solution for achieving the same above-mentioned benefits. Are a container and a virtual machine fundamentally the same or different? And how? Is one techn...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,708
SYS-CON Events announced today that Infranics will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Since 2000, Infranics has developed SysMaster Suite, which is required for the stable and efficient management of ICT infrastructure. The ICT management solution developed and provided by Infranics continues to add intelligence to the ICT infrastructure through the IMC (Infra Management Cycle) based on mathemat...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,638
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 150
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 24, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,543
Now that the world has connected “things,” we need to build these devices as truly intelligent in order to create instantaneous and precise results. This means you have to do as much of the processing at the point of entry as you can: at the edge. The killer use cases for IoT are becoming manifest through AI engines on edge devices. An autonomous car has this dual edge/cloud analytics model, producing precise, real-time results. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Crupi, Vice President and Eng...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,596
What if you could build a web application that could support true web-scale traffic without having to ever provision or manage a single server? Sounds magical, and it is! In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Munns, Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless Applications at Amazon Web Services, will show how to build a serverless website that scales automatically using services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon S3. We will review several frameworks that can help you build serverle...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,462
In the enterprise today, connected IoT devices are everywhere – both inside and outside corporate environments. The need to identify, manage, control and secure a quickly growing web of connections and outside devices is making the already challenging task of security even more important, and onerous. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Rich Boyer, CISO and Chief Architect for Security at NTT i3, will discuss new ways of thinking and the approaches needed to address the emerging challenges of securit...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,197
The taxi industry never saw Uber coming. Startups are a threat to incumbents like never before, and a major enabler for startups is that they are instantly “cloud ready.” If innovation moves at the pace of IT, then your company is in trouble. Why? Because your data center will not keep up with frenetic pace AWS, Microsoft and Google are rolling out new capabilities In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Don Browning, VP of Cloud Architecture at Turner, will posit that disruption is inevitable for c...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,846
SYS-CON Events announced today that Loom Systems will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Founded in 2015, Loom Systems delivers an advanced AI solution to predict and prevent problems in the digital business. Loom stands alone in the industry as an AI analysis platform requiring no prior math knowledge from operators, leveraging the existing staff to succeed in the digital era. With offices in S...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 822
There are 66 million network cameras capturing terabytes of data. How did factories in Japan improve physical security at the facilities and improve employee productivity? Edge Computing reduces possible kilobytes of data collected per second to only a few kilobytes of data transmitted to the public cloud every day. Data is aggregated and analyzed close to sensors so only intelligent results need to be transmitted to the cloud. Non-essential data is recycled to optimize storage.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,829
"I think that everyone recognizes that for IoT to really realize its full potential and value that it is about creating ecosystems and marketplaces and that no single vendor is able to support what is required," explained Esmeralda Swartz, VP, Marketing Enterprise and Cloud at Ericsson, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,856
As businesses adopt functionalities in cloud computing, it’s imperative that IT operations consistently ensure cloud systems work correctly – all of the time, and to their best capabilities. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Bernd Harzog, CEO and founder of OpsDataStore, will present an industry answer to the common question, “Are you running IT operations as efficiently and as cost effectively as you need to?” He will expound on the industry issues he frequently came up against as an analyst, and...
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,944
In his General Session at 16th Cloud Expo, David Shacochis, host of The Hybrid IT Files podcast and Vice President at CenturyLink, investigated three key trends of the “gigabit economy" though the story of a Fortune 500 communications company in transformation. Narrating how multi-modal hybrid IT, service automation, and agile delivery all intersect, he will cover the role of storytelling and empathy in achieving strategic alignment between the enterprise and its information technology.
Mar. 24, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 7,270