|By PR Newswire||
|March 18, 2014 09:05 AM EDT||
BOSTON, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Moontoast, the leading provider of social rich media advertising technology and services, today announced that five of their recent campaigns have been selected as nominees for the 2014 Facebook Studio Awards. Facebook's Studio Awards celebrate the brands and agencies producing best-in-class advertising work on Facebook. Award winners will be announced in Q2 2014 on the Facebook Studio Page and Facebook blog.
The Moontoast campaigns nominated include five top-tier brands: Toyota Boys & Girls Club, Toyota Tundra Instagram, Nissan October Car Care, VEVO Latin Music and Nestle Haagen-Dazs®. Judges for the Facebook Studio Awards assess multiple qualities, including: Craft and Execution related to visuals, Aesthetics and Copywriting; Scale and Targeting applied to relevancy, reach and interactions; and Business Results comparing metrics and ROI against overall business goals. Nominees are selected by Facebook's Creative Council, a cross-section of creative leaders who seek advertising campaigns that exemplify the evolution of marketing on Facebook.
"Facebook's Studio Awards shine a light on brands that have mastered techniques in compelling art direction, creative storytelling and engaging user content, and we are excited to have so many of our campaigns recognized for the 2014 Awards," commented Carol Glennon, VP, Customer Experience for Moontoast.
Moontoast's five campaign nominees include:
- Toyota Boys & Girls Club: Moontoast was tasked with raising $200,000 for the Boys & Girls Club of America through social giving. In partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi LA, Moontoast created a mobile optimized rich media unit with a very clear call to action: inspire Toyota fans across multiple social channels to spread awareness and make donations. By featuring Toyota's Winter Event campaign spokesperson reaching out to users and requesting donations, along with a map of the U.S. featuring Shares 'hotspots," Toyota's $200K goal was achieved within four weeks, with 4.57 million impressions, 18K Facebook 'Likes,' 14.6K ad unit click-throughs and 21K Likes, Shares and Comments.
- Toyota Tundra Instagram: Moontoast's goals were to increase brand awareness and product education by driving Likes and Shares around the Toyota Tundra through a hosted Instagram video gallery. A first for Instagram, Moontoast custom designed a Social Rich Media ad allowing fans to fluidly move through the best Instagram videos of the 2014 Toyota Tundra, and tell a fuller story via micro-insta-video content. The fully mobile supported ad took advantage of consumer's browsing behavior on mobile devices, and resulted in approximately 4,000 ad click-throughs, 15,601 interactions, 3.9 interactions per open and 1,610 Facebook Likes, Shares and Comments.
- Nissan October Car Care: For Nissan, Moontoast was tasked with driving awareness of a sweepstakes campaign and service bookings to convert registrants to Maintenance for Life members, locate 'orphaned' VINs and match them to new contacts. A mobile optimized 'countdown' Social Rich Media ad was built linked to Book Service and a Facebook Event asking fans to RSVP, plus geo-targeting of U.S. Nissan owners. The results: 744 Facebook registrants (surpassing ALL registrants captured in 2012 from all channels); 91% conversion rate on mobile; 135 orphaned VINs identified; 18:1 ROI and contributions to approximately $35 million in aftersales service revenue.
- VEVO Hottest Latino Music Videos of Summer: Moontoast was tasked with engaging social audiences – spreading awareness, driving click-throughs and voting conversions – for the voting campaign of 10 popular artist videos, to ultimately name the Hottest Latino Music Video of Summer. Moontoast created a voting social rich media unit for the campaign with mobile-first quality visuals to maintain the brank look and feel for VEVO, and allow users to deeply interact with artist galleries, without ever having to leave Facebook. The campaign gave consumers and brands real-time results, and drove approximately 88,000 ad expansion, a 13.69% click-through rate, 44.8% voting conversion and a total of 30,000 votes.
- Nestle Haagen-Dazs® Vote For Your Favorite Treat: Designed to engage Haagen-Dazs social fans and drive top-of-mind awareness while promoting a new partnership with Momofuku Milk Bar chef, Christina Tosi, Moontoast built a mobile-optimized social rich media unit delivered in Facebook's News Feed. Featuring five unique recipes, the campaign encouraged fans to browse the gallery and vote for their favorite. A "thank you" page then drove users to the Haagen-Dazs Tumblr page to download recipes. The campaign reached 1.2 million users with 90% of its traffic coming from mobile.
Moontoast is the preferred choice of top brands across automotive, media, entertainment, consumer packaged-goods, retail, and consumer technology sectors to deliver innovative and engaging social advertising experiences. In 2013, Moontoast led the Social Rich Media industry with multiple first-to-market technology offerings for their clients, including the first social rich media ad campaign to use Instagram as a primary channel. That campaign, designed for the 2014 Toyota Tundra, broke new ground for integrated multimedia and consumer engagement by leveraging new content rules at Facebook and Twitter to allow for more prominent embedded image and video viewing.
"Every day, for every client, Moontoast pushes the creative and technical limits of Facebook's digital platform to turn content into storytelling opportunities," continued Carol Glennon. "Our campaigns all focus on driving business, on driving conversation, and becoming embedded in the way people use social media which, when it works, highlight the power of Facebook."
About Facebook Studio
Facebook Studio is a showcase of some of the world's most successful social marketing. Facebook created Facebook Studio to celebrate the agencies and marketers that are showing what creativity can accomplish in a connected world. Facebook Studio is a resource where you can get recognized for your work, be inspired by great campaigns from around the world and learn how to strengthen your Facebook strategies. It's one big community, so make yourself at home. https://www.facebook-studio.com/site/index.
Moontoast is the leader in social rich media advertising. Brands, advertisers and agencies chose Moontoast's Social Rich Media Ad platform to create and distribute mobile-responsive rich media ads across all major social channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These interactive ad units provide branded video, audio, and data capture across multiple devices and OS types, delivering actionable analytics. Facebook selected Moontoast as a winner of the PMD Innovation Challenge. Global brands including Toyota, P&G, Nike, Lexus, Samsung, Microsoft, Hyundai, AMD and Nissan use Moontoast for their social rich media advertising.
Moontoast is a venture-backed company that is headquartered in Boston, with offices in New York City, San Francisco and Nashville. For more information, visit: http://www.moontoast.com/.
Senior Director of Marketing, Moontoast
+1 (857) 277 5003
Consort Partners for Moontoast
+1 (831) 334 0489
While many app developers are comfortable building apps for the smartphone, there is a whole new world out there. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Narayan Sainaney, Co-founder and CTO of Mojio, will discuss how the business case for connected car apps is growing and, with open platform companies having already done the heavy lifting, there really is no barrier to entry.
Aug. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 121
SYS-CON Events announced today that G2G3 will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Based on a collective appreciation for user experience, design, and technology, G2G3 is uniquely qualified and motivated to redefine how organizations and people engage in an increasingly digital world.
Aug. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 449
As more intelligent IoT applications shift into gear, they’re merging into the ever-increasing traffic flow of the Internet. It won’t be long before we experience bottlenecks, as IoT traffic peaks during rush hours. Organizations that are unprepared will find themselves by the side of the road unable to cross back into the fast lane. As billions of new devices begin to communicate and exchange data – will your infrastructure be scalable enough to handle this new interconnected world?
Aug. 30, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 142
SYS-CON Events announced today that Micron Technology, Inc., a global leader in advanced semiconductor systems, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Micron’s broad portfolio of high-performance memory technologies – including DRAM, NAND and NOR Flash – is the basis for solid state drives, modules, multichip packages and other system solutions. Backed by more than 35 years of tech...
Aug. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 210
This Enterprise Strategy Group lab validation report of the NEC Express5800/R320 server with Intel® Xeon® processor presents the benefits of 99.999% uptime NEC fault-tolerant servers that lower overall virtualized server total cost of ownership. This report also includes survey data on the significant costs associated with system outages impacting enterprise and web applications. Click Here to Download Report Now!
Aug. 30, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 176
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies leverage disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advance...
Aug. 30, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 271
SYS-CON Events announced today the Containers & Microservices Bootcamp, being held November 3-4, 2015, in conjunction with 17th Cloud Expo, @ThingsExpo, and @DevOpsSummit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This is your chance to get started with the latest technology in the industry. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Containers and Microservices Bootcamp, led by Janakiram MSV, a Microsoft Regional Director, will include presentations as well as hands-on...
Aug. 30, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 258
Cloud and datacenter migration innovator AppZero has joined the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance Program. AppZero is a fast, flexible way to move Windows Server applications from any source machine – physical or virtual – to any destination server, in any cloud or datacenter, using its patented container technology. AppZero’s container is also called a Virtual Application Appliance (VAA). To facilitate Microsoft Azure onboarding, AppZero has two purpose-built offerings: AppZero SP for Azure,...
Aug. 30, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 166
Organizations from small to large are increasingly adopting cloud solutions to deliver essential business services at a much lower cost. According to cyber security experts, the frequency and severity of cyber-attacks are on the rise, causing alarm to businesses and customers across a variety of industries. To defend against exploits like these, a company must adopt a comprehensive security defense strategy that is designed for their business. In 2015, organizations such as United Airlines, Sony...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 428
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 30, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 867
Consumer IoT applications provide data about the user that just doesn’t exist in traditional PC or mobile web applications. This rich data, or “context,” enables the highly personalized consumer experiences that characterize many consumer IoT apps. This same data is also providing brands with unprecedented insight into how their connected products are being used, while, at the same time, powering highly targeted engagement and marketing opportunities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nathan Trel...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 215
Red Hat is investing in Tesora, the number one contributor to OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) also ranked among the top 20 companies contributing to OpenStack overall. Tesora, the company bringing OpenStack Trove Database as a Service (DBaaS) to the enterprise, has announced that Red Hat and others have invested in the company as a part of Tesora's latest funding round. The funding agreement expands on the ongoing collaboration between Tesora and Red Hat, which dates back to Febr...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 331
IBM’s Blue Box Cloud, powered by OpenStack, is now available in any of IBM’s globally integrated cloud data centers running SoftLayer infrastructure. Less than 90 days after its acquisition of Blue Box, IBM has integrated its Blue Box Cloud Dedicated private-cloud-as-a-service into its broader portfolio of OpenStack® based solutions. The announcement, made today at the OpenStack Silicon Valley event, further highlights IBM’s continued support to deliver OpenStack solutions across all cloud depl...
Aug. 30, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 221
Everyone talks about continuous integration and continuous delivery but those are just two ends of the pipeline. In the middle of DevOps is continuous testing (CT), and many organizations are struggling to implement continuous testing effectively. After all, without continuous testing there is no delivery. And Lab-As-A-Service (LaaS) enhances the CT with dynamic on-demand self-serve test topologies. CT together with LAAS make a powerful combination that perfectly serves complex software developm...
Aug. 30, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 186
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes ab...
Aug. 30, 2015 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 610