|By PR Newswire||
|March 18, 2014 09:05 AM EDT||
BOSTON, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Moontoast, the leading provider of social rich media advertising technology and services, today announced that five of their recent campaigns have been selected as nominees for the 2014 Facebook Studio Awards. Facebook's Studio Awards celebrate the brands and agencies producing best-in-class advertising work on Facebook. Award winners will be announced in Q2 2014 on the Facebook Studio Page and Facebook blog.
The Moontoast campaigns nominated include five top-tier brands: Toyota Boys & Girls Club, Toyota Tundra Instagram, Nissan October Car Care, VEVO Latin Music and Nestle Haagen-Dazs®. Judges for the Facebook Studio Awards assess multiple qualities, including: Craft and Execution related to visuals, Aesthetics and Copywriting; Scale and Targeting applied to relevancy, reach and interactions; and Business Results comparing metrics and ROI against overall business goals. Nominees are selected by Facebook's Creative Council, a cross-section of creative leaders who seek advertising campaigns that exemplify the evolution of marketing on Facebook.
"Facebook's Studio Awards shine a light on brands that have mastered techniques in compelling art direction, creative storytelling and engaging user content, and we are excited to have so many of our campaigns recognized for the 2014 Awards," commented Carol Glennon, VP, Customer Experience for Moontoast.
Moontoast's five campaign nominees include:
- Toyota Boys & Girls Club: Moontoast was tasked with raising $200,000 for the Boys & Girls Club of America through social giving. In partnership with Saatchi & Saatchi LA, Moontoast created a mobile optimized rich media unit with a very clear call to action: inspire Toyota fans across multiple social channels to spread awareness and make donations. By featuring Toyota's Winter Event campaign spokesperson reaching out to users and requesting donations, along with a map of the U.S. featuring Shares 'hotspots," Toyota's $200K goal was achieved within four weeks, with 4.57 million impressions, 18K Facebook 'Likes,' 14.6K ad unit click-throughs and 21K Likes, Shares and Comments.
- Toyota Tundra Instagram: Moontoast's goals were to increase brand awareness and product education by driving Likes and Shares around the Toyota Tundra through a hosted Instagram video gallery. A first for Instagram, Moontoast custom designed a Social Rich Media ad allowing fans to fluidly move through the best Instagram videos of the 2014 Toyota Tundra, and tell a fuller story via micro-insta-video content. The fully mobile supported ad took advantage of consumer's browsing behavior on mobile devices, and resulted in approximately 4,000 ad click-throughs, 15,601 interactions, 3.9 interactions per open and 1,610 Facebook Likes, Shares and Comments.
- Nissan October Car Care: For Nissan, Moontoast was tasked with driving awareness of a sweepstakes campaign and service bookings to convert registrants to Maintenance for Life members, locate 'orphaned' VINs and match them to new contacts. A mobile optimized 'countdown' Social Rich Media ad was built linked to Book Service and a Facebook Event asking fans to RSVP, plus geo-targeting of U.S. Nissan owners. The results: 744 Facebook registrants (surpassing ALL registrants captured in 2012 from all channels); 91% conversion rate on mobile; 135 orphaned VINs identified; 18:1 ROI and contributions to approximately $35 million in aftersales service revenue.
- VEVO Hottest Latino Music Videos of Summer: Moontoast was tasked with engaging social audiences – spreading awareness, driving click-throughs and voting conversions – for the voting campaign of 10 popular artist videos, to ultimately name the Hottest Latino Music Video of Summer. Moontoast created a voting social rich media unit for the campaign with mobile-first quality visuals to maintain the brank look and feel for VEVO, and allow users to deeply interact with artist galleries, without ever having to leave Facebook. The campaign gave consumers and brands real-time results, and drove approximately 88,000 ad expansion, a 13.69% click-through rate, 44.8% voting conversion and a total of 30,000 votes.
- Nestle Haagen-Dazs® Vote For Your Favorite Treat: Designed to engage Haagen-Dazs social fans and drive top-of-mind awareness while promoting a new partnership with Momofuku Milk Bar chef, Christina Tosi, Moontoast built a mobile-optimized social rich media unit delivered in Facebook's News Feed. Featuring five unique recipes, the campaign encouraged fans to browse the gallery and vote for their favorite. A "thank you" page then drove users to the Haagen-Dazs Tumblr page to download recipes. The campaign reached 1.2 million users with 90% of its traffic coming from mobile.
Moontoast is the preferred choice of top brands across automotive, media, entertainment, consumer packaged-goods, retail, and consumer technology sectors to deliver innovative and engaging social advertising experiences. In 2013, Moontoast led the Social Rich Media industry with multiple first-to-market technology offerings for their clients, including the first social rich media ad campaign to use Instagram as a primary channel. That campaign, designed for the 2014 Toyota Tundra, broke new ground for integrated multimedia and consumer engagement by leveraging new content rules at Facebook and Twitter to allow for more prominent embedded image and video viewing.
"Every day, for every client, Moontoast pushes the creative and technical limits of Facebook's digital platform to turn content into storytelling opportunities," continued Carol Glennon. "Our campaigns all focus on driving business, on driving conversation, and becoming embedded in the way people use social media which, when it works, highlight the power of Facebook."
About Facebook Studio
Facebook Studio is a showcase of some of the world's most successful social marketing. Facebook created Facebook Studio to celebrate the agencies and marketers that are showing what creativity can accomplish in a connected world. Facebook Studio is a resource where you can get recognized for your work, be inspired by great campaigns from around the world and learn how to strengthen your Facebook strategies. It's one big community, so make yourself at home. https://www.facebook-studio.com/site/index.
Moontoast is the leader in social rich media advertising. Brands, advertisers and agencies chose Moontoast's Social Rich Media Ad platform to create and distribute mobile-responsive rich media ads across all major social channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These interactive ad units provide branded video, audio, and data capture across multiple devices and OS types, delivering actionable analytics. Facebook selected Moontoast as a winner of the PMD Innovation Challenge. Global brands including Toyota, P&G, Nike, Lexus, Samsung, Microsoft, Hyundai, AMD and Nissan use Moontoast for their social rich media advertising.
Moontoast is a venture-backed company that is headquartered in Boston, with offices in New York City, San Francisco and Nashville. For more information, visit: http://www.moontoast.com/.
Senior Director of Marketing, Moontoast
+1 (857) 277 5003
Consort Partners for Moontoast
+1 (831) 334 0489
Electric power utilities face relentless pressure on their financial performance, and reducing distribution grid losses is one of the last untapped opportunities to meet their business goals. Combining IoT-enabled sensors and cloud-based data analytics, utilities now are able to find, quantify and reduce losses faster – and with a smaller IT footprint. Solutions exist using Internet-enabled sensors deployed temporarily at strategic locations within the distribution grid to measure actual line lo...
Oct. 9, 2015 06:30 PM EDT
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and Containers together help companies to achieve their business goals faster and more effectively.
Oct. 9, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 185
The buzz continues for cloud, data analytics and the Internet of Things (IoT) and their collective impact across all industries. But a new conversation is emerging - how do companies use industry disruption and technology enablers to lead in markets undergoing change, uncertainty and ambiguity? Organizations of all sizes need to evolve and transform, often under massive pressure, as industry lines blur and merge and traditional business models are assaulted and turned upside down. In this new da...
Oct. 9, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 305
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical...
Oct. 9, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 319
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. Migration to cloud shifts computing resources from your data center, which can yield significant advantages provided that the cloud vendor an offer enterprise-grade quality for your application.
Oct. 9, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 299
The Internet of Everything is re-shaping technology trends–moving away from “request/response” architecture to an “always-on” Streaming Web where data is in constant motion and secure, reliable communication is an absolute necessity. As more and more THINGS go online, the challenges that developers will need to address will only increase exponentially. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Todd Greene, Founder & CEO of PubNub, will explore the current state of IoT connectivity and review key trends an...
Oct. 9, 2015 05:30 PM EDT
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi's VP Business Development and Engineering, will explore the IoT cloud-based platform technologies driv...
Oct. 9, 2015 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 117
Achim Weiss is Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of ProfitBricks. In 1995, he broke off his studies to co-found the web hosting company "Schlund+Partner." The company "Schlund+Partner" later became the 1&1 web hosting product line. From 1995 to 2008, he was the technical director for several important projects: the largest web hosting platform in the world, the second largest DSL platform, a video on-demand delivery network, the largest eMail backend in Europe, and a universal billing syste...
Oct. 9, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 202
Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist for the Western US at Red Hat, has over 20 years of experience in IT and Software. Since joining Red Hat in 2005, he has been architecting solutions for strategic customers and partners with a focus on emerging technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and DevOps. He started his career at Intel in IT and Managed Hosting followed by leadership roles in services and sales engineering at Loudcloud and Linux startups.
Oct. 9, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 225
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Oct. 9, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 239
The web app is agile. The REST API is agile. The testing and planning are agile. But alas, data infrastructures certainly are not. Once an application matures, changing the shape or indexing scheme of data often forces at best a top down planning exercise and at worst includes schema changes that force downtime. The time has come for a new approach that fundamentally advances the agility of distributed data infrastructures. Come learn about a new solution to the problems faced by software organ...
Oct. 9, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 908
You have your devices and your data, but what about the rest of your Internet of Things story? Two popular classes of technologies that nicely handle the Big Data analytics for Internet of Things are Apache Hadoop and NoSQL. Hadoop is designed for parallelizing analytical work across many servers and is ideal for the massive data volumes you create with IoT devices. NoSQL databases such as Apache HBase are ideal for storing and retrieving IoT data as “time series data.”
Oct. 9, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 508
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome,” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Oct. 9, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 142
As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ability. Many are unable to effectively engage and inspire, creating forward momentum in the direction of desired change. Renowned for its approach to leadership and emphasis on their people, organizations increasingly look to our military for insight into these challenges.
Oct. 9, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 158
SYS-CON Events announced today that Key Information Systems, Inc. (KeyInfo), a leading cloud and infrastructure provider offering integrated solutions to enterprises, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Key Information Systems is a leading regional systems integrator with world-class compute, storage and networking solutions and professional services for the most advanced softwa...
Oct. 9, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 410