|By PR Newswire||
|March 18, 2014 10:05 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Mar. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kk5hdg/india_automotive) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the Indian Automotive Battery Market - Forecast to 2018" report to their offering.
The Indian automotive market witnessed tremendous growth during 2009-12 due to various government initiatives and growing easy loan facilities in the country. The major government measures such as National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP), Focus Market Scheme (FMS) and Automotive Mission Plan 2006-16 are further expected to support the sales of passenger cars and commercial vehicles in the country, contributing to the growing demand for automotive batteries. Also, National Electric Mobility Mission Plan, 2020 (NEMMP) targets to augment the demand for electric vehicles to around 5 to 7 million by 2020, which is anticipated to significantly boost the demand for Li-ion automotive batteries market in India.
According to the India Automotive Battery Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the Indian automotive battery market is projected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 13% during 2013-18, in value terms. The key reason can be attributed to the recent launches of Medium Utility Vehicles (MUV) and Sports Utility Vehicles (SUV) such as Renault's Duster, Mahindra's XUV, Maruti's Ertiga and Ford's Eco Sports, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Automotive Battery Market Outlook
3. India Two-Wheeler Battery Market Outlook
4. India Passenger Car (PC) Battery Market Outlook
5. India Utility Vehicle (UV) Battery Market Outlook
6. India Three Wheeler (3W) Battery Market Outlook
7. India Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Battery Market Outlook
8. India Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Battery Market Outlook
9. India Tractor Battery Market Outlook
10. India Automobile Battery Pricing Analysis
11. Raw Material Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Indian Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. Research Methodology
- Amara Raja Automotive Batteries Ltd.
- Base Corporation Limited
- Bosch Limited
- Exide Industries Ltd.
- HBL Power Systems Ltd.
- Luminous Power Technologies (P) Limited
- Okaya Power Ltd.
- Southern Batteries Pvt. Ltd.
- Su-Kam Power System Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kk5hdg/india_automotive
Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Nov. 28, 2015 08:00 PM EST Reads: 425
Nov. 28, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 477
Nov. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 335
Nov. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 550
Nov. 28, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 231
Nov. 28, 2015 11:45 AM EST Reads: 405
Nov. 28, 2015 11:15 AM EST Reads: 414
Nov. 28, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 514
Nov. 28, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 313
Nov. 28, 2015 10:15 AM EST Reads: 255
Nov. 28, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 399
Nov. 28, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 198
Nov. 28, 2015 09:00 AM EST Reads: 182
Nov. 28, 2015 08:45 AM EST Reads: 331
Nov. 28, 2015 08:45 AM EST Reads: 437