|By Marketwired .||
|March 18, 2014 03:47 PM EDT||
NOVI, MI -- (Marketwired) -- 03/18/14 -- Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan (HBA) is sponsoring the Novi Home & Garden Show, March 28-30, 2014, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi.
Anything and everything you need for your home and garden can be found under one roof. Walk through over 25,000 square feet of landscaped gardens with patios, outdoor kitchens, water highlights and plants.
The Novi Home & Garden Show will host a variety of entertaining seminars and shows, designed to teach attendees useful gardening and home improvement tips and tricks.
- The "Green Thumb Theater" area will provide a variety of fun and informative seminars on gardening and landscaping. Featured presenter Don Engebretson, The Renegade Gardener, will bring three great hands-on seminars to the show.
- The Home & Garden Marketplace will display many vendors including: crafters, local businesses, and food merchants.
- Live broadcasts by "America's Master Handyman" Glenn Haege of WJR throughout the show.
- Buy perennials right at the show! A great selection from the best area greenhouses and nurseries will be available.
- Tour a home being built for Macomb Habitat for Humanity by the students of Dakota High School's building program. House move sponsored by Huntington Bank.
At the show, enter to win Treasure Chest prizes. Enter by filling out coupons and dropping in boxes throughout the show. Discount $1-off coupons are available at www.novihomeshow.com, Metro Detroit Dunkin' Donuts, Indoor/Outdoor magazine and area newspapers. Visit your local Metro Detroit Home Depot store for $2-off advance tickets.
The Novi Home & Garden Show will be held at the Suburban Collection Showplace March 28-30 and is open Friday 2-9 p.m., Saturday 11 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Adult admission (ages 13 and up) is $9; seniors (ages 55 and over) are $8 and children ages 12 and under admitted free! With show ticket purchase, you will receive a 1-year subscription to Better Homes & Gardens.
Agency: All Seasons Communications
Phone: (586) 752-6381
Aug. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,435
Aug. 29, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,865
Aug. 29, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 908
Aug. 29, 2016 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,656
Aug. 29, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,977
Aug. 29, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 827
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 789
Aug. 29, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 305
Aug. 29, 2016 05:03 PM EDT Reads: 249
Aug. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,564
Aug. 29, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,741
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 992
Aug. 29, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,482
Aug. 29, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,026
Aug. 29, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 832