|By PR Newswire||
|March 19, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the sink-or-swim world of the app marketplace, the tracking and deployment of data has become more crucial than ever. Appboy, the top platform for Marketing Automation for Apps, leads the way once again by introducing cutting-edge, industry-first upgrades to its Analytics Dashboard. Through a host of new features, Appboy provides the tools and support for clients to stay well ahead of the pack, allowing them to engage with their users and prompt behavior in a simple, smart and efficient manner.
Appboy clients now have access to:
- Analytics by Segment: In Appboy's breakthrough feature, clients are now able to observe specific user actions based on demographics and behavior, giving greater insight into the mind of their audience. For instance, by looking at the purchasing behavior for users in specific age groups or those with push notifications enabled versus those without, marketers can better design targeted campaigns based on the results of particular actions.
- Overview of Lifetime Stats and Revenue: On the Dashboard, clients can now keep track of their app's lifetime user count, total number of user sessions, lifetime revenue, and perhaps most importantly, the lifetime value per user for each of their apps. Marketers can assess their ROI with a single glance.
- Fully Customizable Time Ranges: By taking control of the dates to pull data from, clients will be able to observe macro trends by comparing performance over specific time periods and analyze what revenue looks like over time for individual campaigns. In addition, custom events allow marketers to look at frequency of events over the number of active users, thereby discovering whether events are increasing due to audience growth or campaign effectiveness.
- Brand new KPIs, including Daily Active Users, Stickiness and Average Daily Sessions: It's a fact that app usage has become a far more important metric than app downloads. The new KPIs allow marketers greater insight into their app thanks to meaningful snapshots, and lets them analyze "stickiness" by looking at what percentage of monthly users come back daily to the app.
- Micro-Revenue Analysis: In addition to the larger trends, marketers can dive into their data to view the distribution of purchases. Clients can discover whether app revenue is being driven by a series of small purchases or by a few major ones, and reorient their strategy as needed.
- Push notifications by platform: Open rates differ on iOS, Android and other platforms, and the new detailed analytics will bring that much needed level of transparency. In addition, the dashboard will display the latest data on device and carrier use, including information on which users update their operating system.
- Personalized Emails: Emails can now be sent from specific, personal email addresses, thereby allowing users to receive communications directly from the CTO, CMO or others, as opposed to a global email. Personalized emails can deliver up to 6 times higher transaction rates.
- News Feed Upgrades: Appboy's News Feed feature, which was an industry-first at launch, has continued to develop at a rapid pace. News Feed cards are now optimized to occupy the entire screen (great for tablets), are clickable anywhere on the card and now feature dynamic updates roughly every 60 seconds while in use.
- Localization: While Appboy now offers Chinese and Traditional Chinese translations, marketers can now specify and set up their own translations of the Appboy UI per their needs.
Research has shown that one thing separates Mobile Trendsetters from their competition – the simple practice of measuring their ROI. Appboy's Analytics Upgrade now makes that task easier than it's ever been. It is also true that simply measuring ROI is pointless without smart and strategic use of that data – which is why Appboy's marketing automation system has gone the extra mile in gathering actionable data, saving clients time, money and effort.
"Our commitment to our clients means that we are constantly reevaluating and reinventing our mobile solutions," says Bill Magnuson, co-founder and CTO of Appboy. "The new Analytics upgrades allow marketers to sift through the noise and focus only the important tasks that will generate high-value results, creating a deeper connection with their users."
Appboy is the global leader in Marketing Automation for Apps. The company enables the world's brightest companies to manage the lifecycle of their users through a suite of marketing automation products and Success Squad team of mobile experts. In addition to user segmentation and location targeting, Appboy offers multi-channel messaging (push notifications, in-app messages, email), an in-app news feed and in-app customer support. Clients like Text+, Urban Outfitters, GSN and PopSci use Appboy to increase engagement, reduce churn and build their mobile ROI. To learn more, visit www.appboy.com.
Spencer Burke, Appboy, 612.276.2570, [email protected]
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 24, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,896
Using new techniques of information modeling, indexing, and processing, new cloud-based systems can support cloud-based workloads previously not possible for high-throughput insurance, banking, and case-based applications. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, John Newton, CTO, Founder and Chairman of Alfresco, described how to scale cloud-based content management repositories to store, manage, and retrieve billions of documents and related information with fast and linear scalability. He addres...
Aug. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,772
Akana has announced the availability of version 8 of its API Management solution. The Akana Platform provides an end-to-end API Management solution for designing, implementing, securing, managing, monitoring, and publishing APIs. It is available as a SaaS platform, on-premises, and as a hybrid deployment. Version 8 introduces a lot of new functionality, all aimed at offering customers the richest API Management capabilities in a way that is easier than ever for API and app developers to use.
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,377
Personalization has long been the holy grail of marketing. Simply stated, communicate the most relevant offer to the right person and you will increase sales. To achieve this, you must understand the individual. Consequently, digital marketers developed many ways to gather and leverage customer information to deliver targeted experiences. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lou Casal, Founder and Principal Consultant at Practicala, discussed how the Internet of Things (IoT) has accelerated our abil...
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,841
Kubernetes, Docker and containers are changing the world, and how companies are deploying their software and running their infrastructure. With the shift in how applications are built and deployed, new challenges must be solved. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Sebastian Scheele, co-founder of Loodse, will discuss the implications of containerized applications/infrastructures and their impact on the enterprise. In a real world example based on Kubernetes, he will show how to ...
Aug. 24, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,250
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 24, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,571
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 24, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,042
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,840
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,790
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Aug. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,205
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,480
Qosmos has announced new milestones in the detection of encrypted traffic and in protocol signature coverage. Qosmos latest software can accurately classify traffic encrypted with SSL/TLS (e.g., Google, Facebook, WhatsApp), P2P traffic (e.g., BitTorrent, MuTorrent, Vuze), and Skype, while preserving the privacy of communication content. These new classification techniques mean that traffic optimization, policy enforcement, and user experience are largely unaffected by encryption. In respect wit...
Aug. 23, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,641
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Aug. 23, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,969
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Aug. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,745
To leverage Continuous Delivery, enterprises must consider impacts that span functional silos, as well as applications that touch older, slower moving components. Managing the many dependencies can cause slowdowns. See how to achieve continuous delivery in the enterprise.
Aug. 23, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,396