|By PR Newswire||
|March 19, 2014 11:00 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In the sink-or-swim world of the app marketplace, the tracking and deployment of data has become more crucial than ever. Appboy, the top platform for Marketing Automation for Apps, leads the way once again by introducing cutting-edge, industry-first upgrades to its Analytics Dashboard. Through a host of new features, Appboy provides the tools and support for clients to stay well ahead of the pack, allowing them to engage with their users and prompt behavior in a simple, smart and efficient manner.
Appboy clients now have access to:
- Analytics by Segment: In Appboy's breakthrough feature, clients are now able to observe specific user actions based on demographics and behavior, giving greater insight into the mind of their audience. For instance, by looking at the purchasing behavior for users in specific age groups or those with push notifications enabled versus those without, marketers can better design targeted campaigns based on the results of particular actions.
- Overview of Lifetime Stats and Revenue: On the Dashboard, clients can now keep track of their app's lifetime user count, total number of user sessions, lifetime revenue, and perhaps most importantly, the lifetime value per user for each of their apps. Marketers can assess their ROI with a single glance.
- Fully Customizable Time Ranges: By taking control of the dates to pull data from, clients will be able to observe macro trends by comparing performance over specific time periods and analyze what revenue looks like over time for individual campaigns. In addition, custom events allow marketers to look at frequency of events over the number of active users, thereby discovering whether events are increasing due to audience growth or campaign effectiveness.
- Brand new KPIs, including Daily Active Users, Stickiness and Average Daily Sessions: It's a fact that app usage has become a far more important metric than app downloads. The new KPIs allow marketers greater insight into their app thanks to meaningful snapshots, and lets them analyze "stickiness" by looking at what percentage of monthly users come back daily to the app.
- Micro-Revenue Analysis: In addition to the larger trends, marketers can dive into their data to view the distribution of purchases. Clients can discover whether app revenue is being driven by a series of small purchases or by a few major ones, and reorient their strategy as needed.
- Push notifications by platform: Open rates differ on iOS, Android and other platforms, and the new detailed analytics will bring that much needed level of transparency. In addition, the dashboard will display the latest data on device and carrier use, including information on which users update their operating system.
- Personalized Emails: Emails can now be sent from specific, personal email addresses, thereby allowing users to receive communications directly from the CTO, CMO or others, as opposed to a global email. Personalized emails can deliver up to 6 times higher transaction rates.
- News Feed Upgrades: Appboy's News Feed feature, which was an industry-first at launch, has continued to develop at a rapid pace. News Feed cards are now optimized to occupy the entire screen (great for tablets), are clickable anywhere on the card and now feature dynamic updates roughly every 60 seconds while in use.
- Localization: While Appboy now offers Chinese and Traditional Chinese translations, marketers can now specify and set up their own translations of the Appboy UI per their needs.
Research has shown that one thing separates Mobile Trendsetters from their competition – the simple practice of measuring their ROI. Appboy's Analytics Upgrade now makes that task easier than it's ever been. It is also true that simply measuring ROI is pointless without smart and strategic use of that data – which is why Appboy's marketing automation system has gone the extra mile in gathering actionable data, saving clients time, money and effort.
"Our commitment to our clients means that we are constantly reevaluating and reinventing our mobile solutions," says Bill Magnuson, co-founder and CTO of Appboy. "The new Analytics upgrades allow marketers to sift through the noise and focus only the important tasks that will generate high-value results, creating a deeper connection with their users."
Appboy is the global leader in Marketing Automation for Apps. The company enables the world's brightest companies to manage the lifecycle of their users through a suite of marketing automation products and Success Squad team of mobile experts. In addition to user segmentation and location targeting, Appboy offers multi-channel messaging (push notifications, in-app messages, email), an in-app news feed and in-app customer support. Clients like Text+, Urban Outfitters, GSN and PopSci use Appboy to increase engagement, reduce churn and build their mobile ROI. To learn more, visit www.appboy.com.
Spencer Burke, Appboy, 612.276.2570, [email protected]
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, provideed economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session also included a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Dec. 9, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 560
"Dice has been around for the last 20 years. We have been helping tech professionals find new jobs and career opportunities," explained Manish Dixit, VP of Product and Engineering at Dice, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,224
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 852
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 9, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 975
Infrastructure is widely available, but who’s managing inbound/outbound traffic? Data is created, stored, and managed online – who is protecting it and how? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Jaeson Yoo, SVP of Business Development at Penta Security Systems Inc., discussed how to keep any and all infrastructure clean, safe, and efficient by monitoring and filtering all malicious HTTP/HTTPS traffic at the OSI Layer 7. Stop attacks and web intruders before they can enter your network.
Dec. 9, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 351
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 9, 2016 03:00 PM EST Reads: 2,007
The many IoT deployments around the world are busy integrating smart devices and sensors into their enterprise IT infrastructures. Yet all of this technology – and there are an amazing number of choices – is of no use without the software to gather, communicate, and analyze the new data flows. Without software, there is no IT. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation; Alan Williamson, Principal...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 622
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,033
Video experiences should be unique and exciting! But that doesn’t mean you need to patch all the pieces yourself. Users demand rich and engaging experiences and new ways to connect with you. But creating robust video applications at scale can be complicated, time-consuming and expensive. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Zohar Babin, Vice President of Platform, Ecosystem and Community at Kaltura, discussed how VPaaS enables you to move fast, creating scalable video experiences that reach your aud...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:42 PM EST Reads: 190
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann returns to 'DevOps at Cloud Expo 2017' as Conference Chair The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. "DevOps is set to be one of the most profound disruptions to hit IT in decades," said Andi Mann. "It is a natural extension of cloud computing, and I have seen both firsthand and in independent research the fantastic results DevOps delivers. So I am excited to help the great t...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 788
Rapid innovation, changing business landscapes, and new IT demands force businesses to make changes quickly. In the eyes of many, containers are at the brink of becoming a pervasive technology in enterprise IT to accelerate application delivery. In this presentation, attendees learned about the: The transformation of IT to a DevOps, microservices, and container-based architecture What are containers and how DevOps practices can operate in a container-based environment A demonstration of how ...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,258
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 9, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,776
"At ROHA we develop an app called Catcha. It was developed after we spent a year meeting with, talking to, interacting with senior citizens watching them use their smartphones and talking to them about how they use their smartphones so we could get to know their smartphone behavior," explained Dave Woods, Chief Innovation Officer at ROHA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 9, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 813
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lead...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 372
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 9, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,289