|By Marketwired .||
|March 20, 2014 04:45 PM EDT||
EVERGREEN, CO -- (Marketwired) -- 03/20/14 --
SHOWCASING WOWZA STREAMING ENGINE & GOCODER APP FOR ANDROID
- Check out Wowza Streaming Engine, the most robust, customizable and scalable server software that reduces the complexities of audio and video delivery to any device, anywhere
- Come learn about the new Wowza GoCoder app for Android
"WORKS WITH WOWZA" PARTNER PROGRAM
- An all-new partner ecosystem with Wowza® Media Systems, the leader in streaming software
- Provides guidance and roadmaps for the ultimate end-to-end solution for all customers
- Customers gain more control over their content by building video streaming solutions with the Works with Wowza program
WOWZANINJA DEVELOPER COMMUNITY
- Wowza debuts dedicated developer community, WowzaNinja
- Wowza Media Systems will celebrate its new developer community during their on-the-show-floor party; appetizers, drinks and screening of the 2009 thriller "Ninja Assassin"
- Developer t-shirt giveaway and competitions in Wowza booth
WOWZA COMPETITION, GIVEAWAYS AND PARTY
- Come get a new #WowzaNinja t-shirt
- Wear your #WowzaNinja t-shirt on the floor; when spotted, win one-year Wowza Streaming Engine Developer License
- Wowza "power-users" have a special opportunity to win Chromecast
- And, first Chromecast winner to get a Wowza stream running on the new Chromecast will win a 4K Ultra HD TV
- Please join Wowza for a cocktail event in booth, Tuesday, April 8, 5:30-7:30 PM for appetizers and drinks
Come meet Wowza Media Systems co-founders David Stubenvoll (CEO) and Charlie Good (CTO), as well as Chris Knowlton, VP and Streaming Industry Evangelist. Learn about the Wowza brand.
Wowza Booth Demos - April 7-10, 9 AM-6 PM
Wowza Media Systems Cocktail Booth Party (partners, media and developers welcome) - Tuesday, April 8, 5:30-7:30 PM
Wowza Booth SU 9402, Las Vegas Convention Center
Wowza will be demoing their powerful Wowza Streaming Engine software, hosting a cocktail event, meeting with partners and developers and showcasing why they are the leader in audio and video streaming software. For more information on Wowza, check out www.wowza.com.
About Wowza Media Systems
Wowza Media Systems, LLC (www.wowza.com) helps organizations harness the power of streaming by reducing the complexities of audio and video delivery to any device anywhere. Organizations in more than 150 countries count on innovative and award-winning Wowza software to build, deploy, and manage customized streaming solutions that deliver high-quality and engaging live and on-demand experiences. Wowza is privately held, with offices in Evergreen, Colorado, and Mountain View, California.
Wowza® and related marks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Wowza Media Systems LLC. Third-party product names and related marks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of such third parties.
In the 21st century, security on the Internet has become one of the most important issues. We hear more and more about cyber-attacks on the websites of large corporations, banks and even small businesses. When online we’re concerned not only for our own safety but also our privacy. We have to know that hackers usually start their preparation by investigating the private information of admins – the habits, interests, visited websites and so on. On the other hand, our own security is in danger bec...
Oct. 28, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 695
Regulatory requirements exist to promote the controlled sharing of information, while protecting the privacy and/or security of the information. Regulations for each type of information have their own set of rules, policies, and guidelines. Cloud Service Providers (CSP) are faced with increasing demand for services at decreasing prices. Demonstrating and maintaining compliance with regulations is a nontrivial task and doing so against numerous sets of regulatory requirements can be daunting task...
Oct. 28, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,967
Oct. 28, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,147
Oct. 28, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,141
Oct. 28, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 642
Oct. 28, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,537
Oct. 28, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,781
Oct. 28, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,178
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,386
Oct. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 34,366
Oct. 28, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,223
Oct. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,209
Oct. 28, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,262
Oct. 28, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,521
Oct. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,627