|By Marketwired .||
|March 20, 2014 05:27 PM EDT||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/20/14 -- Vitria Technology, Inc., a leading provider of streaming analytics and business process management solutions, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the "Visionaries" quadrant of the "Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites(1)."
The report states that "iBPMSs address the increasing need of business managers to react quickly to events that impact their business, and to gain better insight into business operations so that they can take the right corrective actions." According to the report, regarding Process Intelligence and Business Activity Monitoring (BAM), an iBPMS provides active analytics via process intelligence and BAM to facilitate all of the following:
- Continuous intelligence (including monitoring, alerting and maintaining context awareness).
- Monitoring metrics related to processes (interactions and resources) coordinated by the tool's orchestration engine.
- Interactive monitoring dashboards, detecting threats, opportunities and other anomalies, which raise alerts for at-risk process instances and activities.
- Automatic trigger responses to threat and opportunity situations through messages, service calls or other interfaces.
- Ability to log process and/or other events into a process performance warehouse/audit trail or event log.
- Data intelligence BAM, including adapters to capture events from outside of the iBPMS process orchestration engine. In addition, continuous analytics are also required to display key performance indicators (KPIs) and other metrics on business dashboards, and also to send alerts and trigger responses.
- On-demand analytic capabilities (that is, services that run on request to help a person, application or device make an informed decision), as well as offline tools to simulate."
Dr. Dale Skeen, Vitria's Co-Founder and CTO, said, "Businesses have to fundamentally change the way in which they detect and address opportunities and threats. By unifying streaming analytics and business process management capabilities into a single solution, we provide our customers with the critical infrastructure for uncovering, analyzing and acting on real-time insights -- in time to make a difference."
About Vitria Technology, Inc.
Vitria Technology, Inc. provides the industry's leading Operational Intelligence platform, empowering partners and customers alike to develop innovative operational intelligence solutions to analyze streaming big data, complex events, and business processes in the proper context and take real-time action. The result is faster, better decision-making. With a rich heritage as a BPM technology pioneer, Vitria's award-winning process integration solutions provide the backbone for many Global 2000 companies' mission-critical business processes. Vitria has customers in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. To learn more about Vitria, please http://www.vitria.com.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
(1) Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites" by Teresa Jones, W. Roy Shulte, and Michele Cantara, March 17, 2014
May. 29, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 574
May. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 662
May. 29, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,425
May. 29, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,286
May. 29, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,254
May. 29, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,489
May. 29, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,018
May. 29, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,297
May. 29, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 714
May. 29, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,651
May. 29, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,733
May. 29, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,292
May. 29, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,943
May. 29, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 637
Companies can harness IoT and predictive analytics to sustain business continuity; predict and manage site performance during emergencies; minimize expensive reactive maintenance; and forecast equipment and maintenance budgets and expenditures. Providing cost-effective, uninterrupted service is challenging, particularly for organizations with geographically dispersed operations.
May. 29, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,163