|By PR Newswire||
|March 24, 2014 05:01 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7gbr4/network) has announced the addition of the "International Network Processing Unit (NPU) Trends Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Network Processing Units (NPU) market worldwide." Network processors are programmable microprocessors/devices or specialized CPU, with generic characteristics identical to all-purpose CPUs, optimized to process network data packets in applications related to packet processing and network routing."
The report also provides a review of NPU Co-Processors, a comparison between Network Processors and Communication Processors, technological advancements, market challenges and strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
In addition, major companies operating in the Network Processing Units (NPU) arena worldwide are profiled, including:
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
- Broadcom Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ezchip Semiconductor Ltd.
- LSI Corporation
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- PMC-Sierra Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. NETWORK PROCESSING UNITS (NPU) - A PRODUCT OVERVIEW
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
3. PRODUCT LAUNCHES
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Alcatel-Lucent (France)
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (USA)
- Bay Microsystems, Inc. (USA)
- Broadcom Corporation (USA)
- Cavium, Inc. (USA)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Cortina Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (USA)
- Ezchip Semiconductor Ltd. (Israel)
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (USA)
- Gateworks Corporation (USA)
- HMS Industrial Networks (Sweden)
- Intel Corporation (USA)
- International Business Machines Corporation (USA)
- Lantiq Deutschland GmbH (Germany)
- Lectrosonics, Inc. (USA)
- LSI Corporation (USA)
- M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (USA)
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Netronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Netronome (USA)
- PMC-Sierra, Inc. (USA)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (USA)
- Renesas Electronics America, Inc. (USA)
- Silicon Image, Inc. (USA)
- Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson (Sweden)
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (USA)
- Tilera Corporation (USA)
- Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (USA)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7gbr4/network
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
May. 25, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 985
May. 25, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,424
May. 25, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 824
May. 25, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,034
May. 25, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,053
May. 25, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,693
May. 25, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,126
May. 24, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 821
May. 24, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,098
May. 24, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,805
May. 24, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 972
May. 24, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,662
May. 24, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,855
May. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,833
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
May. 24, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,689