|By PR Newswire||
|March 24, 2014 05:01 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7gbr4/network) has announced the addition of the "International Network Processing Unit (NPU) Trends Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Network Processing Units (NPU) market worldwide." Network processors are programmable microprocessors/devices or specialized CPU, with generic characteristics identical to all-purpose CPUs, optimized to process network data packets in applications related to packet processing and network routing."
The report also provides a review of NPU Co-Processors, a comparison between Network Processors and Communication Processors, technological advancements, market challenges and strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
In addition, major companies operating in the Network Processing Units (NPU) arena worldwide are profiled, including:
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation
- Broadcom Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ezchip Semiconductor Ltd.
- LSI Corporation
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- PMC-Sierra Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. NETWORK PROCESSING UNITS (NPU) - A PRODUCT OVERVIEW
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
3. PRODUCT LAUNCHES
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Alcatel-Lucent (France)
- Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (USA)
- Bay Microsystems, Inc. (USA)
- Broadcom Corporation (USA)
- Cavium, Inc. (USA)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Cortina Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (USA)
- Ezchip Semiconductor Ltd. (Israel)
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. (USA)
- Gateworks Corporation (USA)
- HMS Industrial Networks (Sweden)
- Intel Corporation (USA)
- International Business Machines Corporation (USA)
- Lantiq Deutschland GmbH (Germany)
- Lectrosonics, Inc. (USA)
- LSI Corporation (USA)
- M/A-COM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. (USA)
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Netronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Netronome (USA)
- PMC-Sierra, Inc. (USA)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (USA)
- Renesas Electronics America, Inc. (USA)
- Silicon Image, Inc. (USA)
- Telefonaktiebolaget L. M. Ericsson (Sweden)
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (USA)
- Tilera Corporation (USA)
- Vitesse Semiconductor Corporation (USA)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q7gbr4/network
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SYS-CON Events announced today that China Unicom will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE F...
Sep. 25, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,686
Sep. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,268
Sep. 25, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 810
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 937
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 837
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 987
Sep. 25, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,331
Sep. 25, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,760
Sep. 25, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,537
Sep. 25, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,463
Sep. 25, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,485
Sep. 25, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,497
Sep. 25, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,667
Sep. 25, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,807
Sep. 25, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,612