|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:05 AM EDT||
Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) today unveiled a series of innovations that help companies create, manage and deliver highly personalized mobile app experiences to their customers and prospects in real-time. The new capabilities build on Adobe’s market leadership in mobile and deliver against the entire spectrum of mobile marketing including developing dynamic mobile apps, managing and marketing content for apps across all major app stores, measuring mobile marketing campaigns, and engaging users of apps near Apple iBeacons.
“Developers can now create and deliver mobile apps while marketers manage, measure and monetize the content, all from within Adobe Marketing Cloud,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Adobe Marketing Cloud is the industry’s most complete, integrated solution for marketers, and today’s announcement further cements our leadership in mobile app marketing.”
Adobe Marketing Cloud enables deep analysis of user engagement with mobile experiences across devices as well as powerful optimization tools for delivering location-based content in real time. Marketers can now significantly grow the return on their investment (ROI) by effectively acquiring, engaging, and retaining customers who use mobile apps and websites. Easy-to-use and integrated workflows across Adobe Marketing Cloud reduce the complexity of managing, analyzing, and optimizing experiences across app stores. The new mobile capabilities include:
- App development made easy with PhoneGap Enterprise: Adobe introduced a new offering, PhoneGap Enterprise, a robust set of tools that transform mobile app development by empowering both marketers and developers. Developers can build apps across platforms, meet aggressive time-to-market demands, and support third party integrations. Marketers can easily update app content, optimize the app post launch and manage app reviews and variations without the need for app development skills. The unique drag and drop functionality ensures that marketers can easily change and preview app content including images, videos, interactive and text based content. Updates appear instantly across platforms including iOS and Android. Mobile apps built with PhoneGap Enterprise can be natively integrated with Adobe Experience Manager to ensure consistent content management across any app, mobile site or website. Marketers can manage content across hybrid and native apps without having to worry about multiple app stores, fragmented operating systems, and different device sizes.
- Content management for Digital Publishing Suite (DPS): Adobe Experience Manager already integrates with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) allowing marketers and commercial publishers to create, publish and measure content-centric apps.
- Measurement of mobile marketing campaigns: With Adobe Mobile Services 2.0, marketers can measure which campaigns are driving mobile app downloads across the leading marketplaces including the Apple App Store and Google Play. Marketers can also measure a broad set of user behaviors after the app is downloaded including launch events, user engagement, content sharing across social, and product purchases, giving them deep insights into the lifetime value of users. By tracking the effectiveness of paid, owned, and earned marketing campaigns for mobile apps, companies can now accurately track ROI and fully optimize their spend.
- Support for Apple iBeacons: Adobe is the first mobile provider to measure and respond to user engagement in mobile apps connected to iBeacons in sports stadiums, retail stories and other external venues. Adobe Mobile Services 2.0 allows companies to analyze and act on the users’ location near iBeacons including dwell time, entering or exiting an iBeacon area, navigation of mobile users around iBeacons and more. Marketers can also easily deliver local notifications based on the proximity to an iBeacon. In addition, companies are able to tie app interactions to all other app engagement data in Adobe Analytics.
- Re-engagement of customers across mobile apps: With the integration of Adobe Campaign and Adobe Mobile Services 2.0, marketers are now able to re-engage loyal customers with push notifications across mobile applications. Using the Adobe Campaign UI, companies can deliver breaking news, credit balance details, flight departure details and more in an instant and consistently across devices.
Additional mobile capabilities that were introduced across other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions today include Adobe Target Premium, which offers A/B testing capabilities of in-app content and targeted experiences based on the users’ location and lifecycle data to make app experiences more impactful.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
- PhoneGap Enterprise
- Mobile services for Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Location-based Marketing Series on CMO.com
- Adobe Experience Mobile App
- Content management for Digital Publishing Suite (DPS)
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the most profound change in personal and enterprise IT since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago. All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices - comp...
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,638
DevOps at Cloud Expo, taking place Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 19th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long dev...
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,406
SYS-CON Events announced today that StarNet Communications will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. StarNet Communications’ FastX is the industry first cloud-based remote X Windows emulator. Using standard Web browsers (FireFox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) users from around the world gain highly secure access to applications and data hosted on Linux-based servers in a central data center. ...
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 826
Traditional on-premises data centers have long been the domain of modern data platforms like Apache Hadoop, meaning companies who build their business on public cloud were challenged to run Big Data processing and analytics at scale. But recent advancements in Hadoop performance, security, and most importantly cloud-native integrations, are giving organizations the ability to truly gain value from all their data. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, David Tishgart, Director of Product Marketing ...
Aug. 28, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 654
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 28, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,943
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 670
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 28, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,113
SYS-CON Events announced today Telecom Reseller has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Telecom Reseller reports on Unified Communications, UCaaS, BPaaS for enterprise and SMBs. They report extensively on both customer premises based solutions such as IP-PBX as well as cloud based and hosted platforms.
Aug. 28, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 820
The 19th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Digital Transformation, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportuni...
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,018
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 875
Enterprises have forever faced challenges surrounding the sharing of their intellectual property. Emerging cloud adoption has made it more compelling for enterprises to digitize their content, making them available over a wide variety of devices across the Internet. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Santosh Ahuja, Director of Architecture at Impiger Technologies, will introduce various mechanisms provided by cloud service providers today to manage and share digital content in a secure manner....
Aug. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 762
StarNet Communications Corp has announced the addition of three Secure Remote Desktop modules to its flagship X-Win32 PC X server. The new modules enable X-Win32 to safely tunnel the remote desktops from Linux and Unix servers to the user’s PC over encrypted SSH. Traditionally, users of PC X servers deploy the XDMCP protocol to display remote desktop environments such as the Gnome and KDE desktops on Linux servers and the CDE environment on Solaris Unix machines. XDMCP is used primarily on comp...
Aug. 28, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 709
Fact: storage performance problems have only gotten more complicated, as applications not only have become largely virtualized, but also have moved to cloud-based infrastructures. Storage performance in virtualized environments isn’t just about IOPS anymore. Instead, you need to guarantee performance for individual VMs, helping applications maintain performance as the number of VMs continues to go up in real time. In his session at Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, Product and Marketing at Tintri, wil...
Aug. 28, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 780
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 28, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,366
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,785