|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:05 AM EDT||
Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) today unveiled a series of innovations that help companies create, manage and deliver highly personalized mobile app experiences to their customers and prospects in real-time. The new capabilities build on Adobe’s market leadership in mobile and deliver against the entire spectrum of mobile marketing including developing dynamic mobile apps, managing and marketing content for apps across all major app stores, measuring mobile marketing campaigns, and engaging users of apps near Apple iBeacons.
“Developers can now create and deliver mobile apps while marketers manage, measure and monetize the content, all from within Adobe Marketing Cloud,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Adobe Marketing Cloud is the industry’s most complete, integrated solution for marketers, and today’s announcement further cements our leadership in mobile app marketing.”
Adobe Marketing Cloud enables deep analysis of user engagement with mobile experiences across devices as well as powerful optimization tools for delivering location-based content in real time. Marketers can now significantly grow the return on their investment (ROI) by effectively acquiring, engaging, and retaining customers who use mobile apps and websites. Easy-to-use and integrated workflows across Adobe Marketing Cloud reduce the complexity of managing, analyzing, and optimizing experiences across app stores. The new mobile capabilities include:
- App development made easy with PhoneGap Enterprise: Adobe introduced a new offering, PhoneGap Enterprise, a robust set of tools that transform mobile app development by empowering both marketers and developers. Developers can build apps across platforms, meet aggressive time-to-market demands, and support third party integrations. Marketers can easily update app content, optimize the app post launch and manage app reviews and variations without the need for app development skills. The unique drag and drop functionality ensures that marketers can easily change and preview app content including images, videos, interactive and text based content. Updates appear instantly across platforms including iOS and Android. Mobile apps built with PhoneGap Enterprise can be natively integrated with Adobe Experience Manager to ensure consistent content management across any app, mobile site or website. Marketers can manage content across hybrid and native apps without having to worry about multiple app stores, fragmented operating systems, and different device sizes.
- Content management for Digital Publishing Suite (DPS): Adobe Experience Manager already integrates with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) allowing marketers and commercial publishers to create, publish and measure content-centric apps.
- Measurement of mobile marketing campaigns: With Adobe Mobile Services 2.0, marketers can measure which campaigns are driving mobile app downloads across the leading marketplaces including the Apple App Store and Google Play. Marketers can also measure a broad set of user behaviors after the app is downloaded including launch events, user engagement, content sharing across social, and product purchases, giving them deep insights into the lifetime value of users. By tracking the effectiveness of paid, owned, and earned marketing campaigns for mobile apps, companies can now accurately track ROI and fully optimize their spend.
- Support for Apple iBeacons: Adobe is the first mobile provider to measure and respond to user engagement in mobile apps connected to iBeacons in sports stadiums, retail stories and other external venues. Adobe Mobile Services 2.0 allows companies to analyze and act on the users’ location near iBeacons including dwell time, entering or exiting an iBeacon area, navigation of mobile users around iBeacons and more. Marketers can also easily deliver local notifications based on the proximity to an iBeacon. In addition, companies are able to tie app interactions to all other app engagement data in Adobe Analytics.
- Re-engagement of customers across mobile apps: With the integration of Adobe Campaign and Adobe Mobile Services 2.0, marketers are now able to re-engage loyal customers with push notifications across mobile applications. Using the Adobe Campaign UI, companies can deliver breaking news, credit balance details, flight departure details and more in an instant and consistently across devices.
Additional mobile capabilities that were introduced across other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions today include Adobe Target Premium, which offers A/B testing capabilities of in-app content and targeted experiences based on the users’ location and lifecycle data to make app experiences more impactful.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
- PhoneGap Enterprise
- Mobile services for Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Location-based Marketing Series on CMO.com
- Adobe Experience Mobile App
- Content management for Digital Publishing Suite (DPS)
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Apr. 29, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 278
The IoT has the potential to create a renaissance of manufacturing in the US and elsewhere. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Florent Solt, CTO and chief architect of Netvibes, will discuss how the expected exponential increase in the amount of data that will be processed, transported, stored, and accessed means there will be a huge demand for smart technologies to deliver it. Florent Solt is the CTO and chief architect of Netvibes. Prior to joining Netvibes in 2007, he co-founded Rift Technol...
Apr. 29, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,526
If there is anything we have learned by now, is that every business paves their own unique path for releasing software- every pipeline, implementation and practices are a bit different, and DevOps comes in all shapes and sizes. Software delivery practices are often comprised of set of several complementing (or even competing) methodologies – such as leveraging Agile, DevOps and even a mix of ITIL, to create the combination that’s most suitable for your organization and that maximize your busines...
Apr. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,742
New Relic, Inc. has announced a set of new features across the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud that offer IT operations teams increased visibility, and the ability to diagnose and resolve performance problems quickly. The new features further IT operations teams’ ability to leverage data and analytics, as well as drive collaboration and a common, shared understanding between teams. Software teams are under pressure to resolve performance issues quickly and improve availability, as the comple...
Apr. 29, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,399
The proper isolation of resources is essential for multi-tenant environments. The traditional approach to isolate resources is, however, rather heavyweight. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Igor Drobiazko, co-founder of elastic.io, will draw upon their own experience with operating a Docker container-based infrastructure on a large scale and present a lightweight solution for resource isolation using microservices. He will also discuss the implementation of microservices in data and applicat...
Apr. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,691
Join IBM June 8 at 18th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and learn how to innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. You need to deliver quality applications faster and cheaper, attract and retain customers with an engaging experience across devices, and seamlessly integrate your enterprise systems. And you can't take 12 months to do it.
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,771
See storage differently! Storage performance problems have only gotten worse and harder to solve as applications have become largely virtualized and moved to a cloud-based infrastructure. Storage performance in a virtualized environment is not just about IOPS, it is about how well that potential performance is guaranteed to individual VMs for these apps as the number of VMs keep going up real time. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, in product and marketing at Tintri, will discu...
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 627
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, will discuss how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to im...
Apr. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,602
This is not a small hotel event. It is also not a big vendor party where politicians and entertainers are more important than real content. This is Cloud Expo, the world's longest-running conference and exhibition focused on Cloud Computing and all that it entails. If you want serious presentations and valuable insight about Cloud Computing for three straight days, then register now for Cloud Expo.
Apr. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,662
As you respond to increasing requests for new analytics, you need fast and flexible technology in your arsenal so that you can deploy the right workload to the right platform for the need at hand. Do you need self-service and fast time to value? Do you have data and application control and privacy needs, along with strict SLAs to meet? IBM dashDB™ is data warehouse technology powered by in-memory computing and in-database analytics that are designed for fast results, scalability and more.
Apr. 29, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,539
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Apr. 29, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 851
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, will provide tips on how to be successful in large scale machine lear...
Apr. 29, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 853
Up until last year, enterprises that were looking into cloud services usually undertook a long-term pilot with one of the large cloud providers, running test and dev workloads in the cloud. With cloud’s transition to mainstream adoption in 2015, and with enterprises migrating more and more workloads into the cloud and in between public and private environments, the single-provider approach must be revisited. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yoav Mor, multi-cloud solution evangelist at Cloudy...
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,405
IoT device adoption is growing at staggering rates, and with it comes opportunity for developers to meet consumer demand for an ever more connected world. Wireless communication is the key part of the encompassing components of any IoT device. Wireless connectivity enhances the device utility at the expense of ease of use and deployment challenges. Since connectivity is fundamental for IoT device development, engineers must understand how to overcome the hurdles inherent in incorporating multipl...
Apr. 29, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,410