|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:05 AM EDT||
Adobe (Nasdaq: ADBE) today unveiled a series of innovations that help companies create, manage and deliver highly personalized mobile app experiences to their customers and prospects in real-time. The new capabilities build on Adobe’s market leadership in mobile and deliver against the entire spectrum of mobile marketing including developing dynamic mobile apps, managing and marketing content for apps across all major app stores, measuring mobile marketing campaigns, and engaging users of apps near Apple iBeacons.
“Developers can now create and deliver mobile apps while marketers manage, measure and monetize the content, all from within Adobe Marketing Cloud,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Adobe Marketing Cloud is the industry’s most complete, integrated solution for marketers, and today’s announcement further cements our leadership in mobile app marketing.”
Adobe Marketing Cloud enables deep analysis of user engagement with mobile experiences across devices as well as powerful optimization tools for delivering location-based content in real time. Marketers can now significantly grow the return on their investment (ROI) by effectively acquiring, engaging, and retaining customers who use mobile apps and websites. Easy-to-use and integrated workflows across Adobe Marketing Cloud reduce the complexity of managing, analyzing, and optimizing experiences across app stores. The new mobile capabilities include:
- App development made easy with PhoneGap Enterprise: Adobe introduced a new offering, PhoneGap Enterprise, a robust set of tools that transform mobile app development by empowering both marketers and developers. Developers can build apps across platforms, meet aggressive time-to-market demands, and support third party integrations. Marketers can easily update app content, optimize the app post launch and manage app reviews and variations without the need for app development skills. The unique drag and drop functionality ensures that marketers can easily change and preview app content including images, videos, interactive and text based content. Updates appear instantly across platforms including iOS and Android. Mobile apps built with PhoneGap Enterprise can be natively integrated with Adobe Experience Manager to ensure consistent content management across any app, mobile site or website. Marketers can manage content across hybrid and native apps without having to worry about multiple app stores, fragmented operating systems, and different device sizes.
- Content management for Digital Publishing Suite (DPS): Adobe Experience Manager already integrates with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS) allowing marketers and commercial publishers to create, publish and measure content-centric apps.
- Measurement of mobile marketing campaigns: With Adobe Mobile Services 2.0, marketers can measure which campaigns are driving mobile app downloads across the leading marketplaces including the Apple App Store and Google Play. Marketers can also measure a broad set of user behaviors after the app is downloaded including launch events, user engagement, content sharing across social, and product purchases, giving them deep insights into the lifetime value of users. By tracking the effectiveness of paid, owned, and earned marketing campaigns for mobile apps, companies can now accurately track ROI and fully optimize their spend.
- Support for Apple iBeacons: Adobe is the first mobile provider to measure and respond to user engagement in mobile apps connected to iBeacons in sports stadiums, retail stories and other external venues. Adobe Mobile Services 2.0 allows companies to analyze and act on the users’ location near iBeacons including dwell time, entering or exiting an iBeacon area, navigation of mobile users around iBeacons and more. Marketers can also easily deliver local notifications based on the proximity to an iBeacon. In addition, companies are able to tie app interactions to all other app engagement data in Adobe Analytics.
- Re-engagement of customers across mobile apps: With the integration of Adobe Campaign and Adobe Mobile Services 2.0, marketers are now able to re-engage loyal customers with push notifications across mobile applications. Using the Adobe Campaign UI, companies can deliver breaking news, credit balance details, flight departure details and more in an instant and consistently across devices.
Additional mobile capabilities that were introduced across other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions today include Adobe Target Premium, which offers A/B testing capabilities of in-app content and targeted experiences based on the users’ location and lifecycle data to make app experiences more impactful.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
- PhoneGap Enterprise
- Mobile services for Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Location-based Marketing Series on CMO.com
- Adobe Experience Mobile App
- Content management for Digital Publishing Suite (DPS)
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
China Unicom exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which took place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, in November 2016. China United Network Communications Group Co. Ltd ("China Unicom") was officially established in 2009 on the basis of the merger of former China Netcom and former China Unicom. China Unicom mainly operates a full range of telecommunications services including mobile broadband (GSM, WCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE), fixed-line broadband, ICT, data communica...
Feb. 23, 2017 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,062
Zerto exhibited at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which took place at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, in June 2016. Zerto is committed to keeping enterprise and cloud IT running 24/7 by providing innovative, simple, reliable and scalable business continuity software solutions. Through the Zerto Cloud Continuity Platform™, organizations can seamlessly move and protect virtualized workloads between public, private and hybrid clouds. The company’s flagship product, Zerto Virtual...
Feb. 23, 2017 12:45 AM EST Reads: 1,291
As businesses adopt functionalities in cloud computing, it’s imperative that IT operations consistently ensure cloud systems work correctly – all of the time, and to their best capabilities. In his session at @BigDataExpo, Bernd Harzog, CEO and founder of OpsDataStore, will present an industry answer to the common question, “Are you running IT operations as efficiently and as cost effectively as you need to?” He will expound on the industry issues he frequently came up against as an analyst, and...
Feb. 23, 2017 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,659
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of Soli...
Feb. 22, 2017 10:45 PM EST Reads: 613
"We're bringing out a new application monitoring system to the DevOps space. It manages large enterprise applications that are distributed throughout a node in many enterprises and we manage them as one collective," explained Kevin Barnes, President of eCube Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Feb. 22, 2017 09:45 PM EST Reads: 6,691
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and 21st International Cloud Expo, which will take place in November in Silicon Valley, California.
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,849
SYS-CON Events announced today that delaPlex will exhibit at SYS-CON's @CloudExpo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. delaPlex pioneered Software Development as a Service (SDaaS), which provides scalable resources to build, test, and deploy software. It’s a fast and more reliable way to develop a new product or expand your in-house team.
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,392
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Feb. 22, 2017 08:45 PM EST Reads: 1,323
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:45 PM EST Reads: 7,814
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,199
WebRTC sits at the intersection between VoIP and the Web. As such, it poses some interesting challenges for those developing services on top of it, but also for those who need to test and monitor these services. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Tsahi Levent-Levi, co-founder of testRTC, reviewed the various challenges posed by WebRTC when it comes to testing and monitoring and on ways to overcome them.
Feb. 22, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 7,514
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Feb. 22, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,571
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Feb. 22, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,401
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Feb. 22, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 984
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Feb. 22, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,106