|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:07 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — The Adobe Digital Marketing Summit kicked off today with a crowd of more than 5000 digital marketers, publishers, agencies and technologists. Answering marketer’s call to reinvent themselves, Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) unveiled the newest technology breakthroughs in its Adobe Marketing Cloud, including the ability to do advanced real-time audience profiling, predictive marketing mix planning, and technology that seamlessly manages content across the Web and mobile apps. Attendees will hear from master marketers at brands including Audi, Fedex, MGM, REI and Sephora as well as celebrity speakers who have used digital to reinvent themselves and their careers.
"Marketers today want to reinvent themselves and the way they approach their work, but the majority needs help to thrive in a digital world,” said Brad Rencher, senior vice president and general manager, Digital Marketing Business, Adobe. “Adobe Summit is the best place to learn about the latest digital marketing technology, get advice on the newest marketing practices and hear from the world’s most effective marketers.”
Core Services for Adobe Marketing Cloud
The Company introduced new core services for Adobe Marketing Cloud, which span across Solutions and deliver data, insights, context, profiles and more.
- Industry-first capabilities introduced as part of core services include Master Marketing Profile, which gives companies a single view of their customers and prospects to deepen relationships and offer highly personalized experiences across marketing channels. Dynamic customer profiles can be updated in real-time with behavioral data from Marketing Cloud solutions and third party systems like CRM, ERP, transactional and payment platforms.
- Marketers can use their profile data to create audience segments and share them across Marketing Cloud solutions to deliver the most personalized ad, web, social, email and app content that is visually consistent and relevant to individual customers. As the only marketing profile that enables enterprise marketers with a view of anonymous and authenticated customer data in real-time, Master Marketing Profile is the first of its kind in the industry.
- Shared Assets, also part of the new core services introduced today, enables companies to sync, store, search, and share digital assets from a central repository across Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. Marketers can take advantage of Adobe’s industry-leading tools in Creative Cloud and collaborate directly with creative professionals to accelerate the production of content across all marketing channels, all from one user interface. Assets are automatically versioned, indexed and made available to Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions to help marketers save time and resources.
Additional Innovation Introduced for Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Adobe also previewed Marketing Mix Planning technology today, new capabilities in Adobe Marketing Cloud that enable marketers to assess, optimize and execute their offline and online marketing mix including TV, PR, print and events, as well as paid search, display advertising, social, email and more. Using state of the art algorithms, Marketing Mix Planning technology provides both descriptive and predictive analytics including attribution, effectiveness, forecasting, and campaign scheduling across all marketing channels. This gives marketers the ability to tie together attribution, analytics, media planning and execution while offering real-time activation of campaigns and insights.
- The company introduced a set of new mobile app development solutions and capabilities in Adobe Marketing Cloud that help companies create, manage and deliver highly personalized mobile app experiences to their customers and prospects in real time and without the need for app development skills.
- A major new release of Adobe Experience Manager the market leader in Web experience management, offers innovations for simplification of website re-platforming and dynamic asset delivery. And, the company launched Adobe Target Premium, which automates the targeting of relevant content, offers and cross-sell recommendations for marketers and enables organizations to easily launch automated campaigns with just a few clicks.
The advancements to Adobe Marketing Cloud are being unveiled at Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference, this week. Keynote presenters include Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen and senior vice president of Adobe’s Digital Marketing Business, Brad Rencher, along with a series of industry luminaries and guest speakers including Robert Redford, Eric Stonestreet, Richard Sherman, Yancey Strickler, and others. Watch the keynote live today, Tuesday, March 25, from 8:30-11 MST.
Julie Bornstein, executive vice president and CMO at Sephora, Brad Brown, senior vice president of eCommerce and Digital at REI, John Bollen, senior vice president and Chief Digital Officer at MGM Resorts International, Mike Rude, director of Customer Experience Marketing at FedEx and others will share inspirations on how to thrive as a marketer in a digital world. The Summit Bash will rock Downtown Salt Lake City featuring headlining talent from GRAMMY-award winning Vampire Weekend plus other performances from Walk the Moon and Fictionist.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo and Creative Cloud are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
"We've just seen a huge influx of new partners coming into our ecosystem, and partners building unique offerings on top of our API set," explained Seth Bostock, Chief Executive Officer at IndependenceIT, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Aug. 1, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 658
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Aug. 1, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 153
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 1, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 481
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducte...
Aug. 1, 2015 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 326
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 517
With SaaS use rampant across organizations, how can IT departments track company data and maintain security? More and more departments are commissioning their own solutions and bypassing IT. A cloud environment is amorphous and powerful, allowing you to set up solutions for all of your user needs: document sharing and collaboration, mobile access, e-mail, even industry-specific applications. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Shawn Mills, President and a founder of Green House Data, discussed h...
Aug. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 453
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 1, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 180
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 1, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 215
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 294
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Aug. 1, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 393
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Aug. 1, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 139
Puppet Labs has announced the next major update to its flagship product: Puppet Enterprise 2015.2. This release includes new features providing DevOps teams with clarity, simplicity and additional management capabilities, including an all-new user interface, an interactive graph for visualizing infrastructure code, a new unified agent and broader infrastructure support.
Aug. 1, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 189
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 311
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Aug. 1, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,689
Learn how to solve the problem of keeping files in sync between multiple Docker containers. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Aaron Brongersma, Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Modulus, discussed using rsync, GlusterFS, EBS and Bit Torrent Sync. He broke down the tools that are needed to help create a seamless user experience. In the end, can we have an environment where we can easily move Docker containers, servers, and volumes without impacting our applications? He shared his results so yo...
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 790