|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:12 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced Adobe Target Premium, a new personalization solution, which leverages predictive technology to unlock valuable insights and take the guesswork out of marketing. Adobe Target Premium, part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, automates the targeting of relevant content, offers and cross-sell recommendations for marketers. This enables organizations to easily launch automated campaigns with just a few clicks, driving immediate gains in engagement, conversion and revenue. In addition, Adobe Target now takes full advantage of Adobe Analytics behavioral data and reporting capabilities, allowing marketers to rapidly turn insights into action.
Consumers expect brands to deliver relevant experiences when they visit their website, mobile app or other online channels, and marketers are responding. According to a survey conducted by Adobe, Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves1, marketing personalization ranked highest (33 percent) in terms of importance to their company’s future marketing efforts (see separate release). With the introduction of Adobe Target Premium, Adobe now provides two offerings for creating relevant website and mobile app experiences: Adobe Target Standard, the industry leading and intuitive A/B testing and targeting solution for every marketer; and Adobe Target Premium, which features advanced testing and automated personalization:
- Automated decisions: Today’s marketers must deliver increasingly more personalized experiences to millions of distinct and demanding consumers. Scaling personalization efforts to meet those needs taxes the ability to predict which content and offers will result in visitors becoming customers. Automated targeting in Adobe Target Premium uses sophisticated, self-learning algorithms to automatically determine and dynamically serve the right content based on a visitor’s current and past behavior.
- Deeper audience targeting: Consumers expect personalized experiences that can compel them to read an article, sign-up for a service, or purchase a product. Adobe Target is now integrated with Adobe Analytics to leverage behavioral data that builds a rich Master Marketing Profile. Integration with Adobe Audience Manager can further enrich the Master Marketing Profile with a set of diverse anonymous data—from the marketer’s internal CRM system data to its third party audience data and offline variables— to paint a clear picture of a website visitor or mobile app user.
- Flexible, powerful reporting: Adobe Target now taps into Adobe Analytics data, creating an automatic, two-way feed between optimization activities and marketing analytics. As a result, marketers can now dissect results based on any number of audience segments and success metrics available within their data, even after the campaign runs.
- Meaningful mobile experiences: Marketers need to optimize mobile app experiences to drive sales and realize a solid return on their investment. Adobe Experience Manager (see separate release) provides the only mobile app development platform for both developers and marketers. And through Adobe Marketing Cloud for Mobile (see separate release), Adobe Target pays it off, offering integrated, easy-to-use optimization capabilities like A/B testing of in-app content and targeting experiences based on location and lifecycle data.
- Intuitive marketer workflow: The foundation of Adobe Target Premium is a unique, step-by-step framework that brings together activities such as advanced, experience-level testing, automated personalization, offer optimization, and intelligent cross-selling, all based on one line of code for implementation. A visual experience composer allows marketers to directly interact with their sites, easily creating and targeting multiple experiences to different audiences, optimizing against appropriate success metrics—no technical skills required.
- Best practices and expert onboarding: Best practices matter as much as the technology itself when it comes to optimization and personalization. Adobe Target Premium includes access to strategic services to speed implementation and usage, including ongoing optimization roadmap support and strategic advice from experienced industry experts to manage and run campaigns on behalf of customers. Services include developing testing, targeting and personalization strategies; a prioritized list of site areas and optimization campaigns to run in each area; reviewing competitive reports; optimization insights and impact from analytics data; implementation of privacy-centric consumer opt-outs; and ROI analysis.
Aseem Chandra, vice president, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, Adobe
- “Consumers interacting with your brand expect a consistent and personalized experience across every channel, including the web, mobile sites, apps, social, and even in-store. Adobe Target Premium empowers marketers to create and deliver personalized experiences, without having to guess what their consumers will care about. This is a game changer for digital personalization and proof of our commitment to help our customers maximize revenue.”
Siping Roussin, senior manager, optimization and personalization, Lenovo
- “When it comes to our marketing efforts, there can’t be a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. The challenge is determining the right activities to deliver the most optimized experiences possible. Working with Adobe Target, we’ve been able to amplify our efforts in reaching specific audience segments with personalized content, resulting in over 12x return on site visitors becoming customers. As we continue to pursue innovative ways to deliver compelling and relevant experiences to our customers we’re looking forward to what’s to come in Adobe Target Premium.”
Deepak Nair, vice president and head of digital intelligence, US Bank
- “Time and time again, it’s clear to us that Adobe values the feedback of its own customers in developing and continuing to evolve a best-class personalization solution like Adobe Target. At U.S. Bank, we’re constantly evaluating different, unique ways to leverage Adobe Target for our campaigns, and with these advances in Adobe Target Premium, we’re looking forward to taking advantage of a strong package of advanced testing and automated personalization capabilities to meet and exceed our business goals.”
Kenyon Rogers, senior manager, digital, Marriott International
- “For Marriott and our brands, we’re often managing dynamic pricing and inventory. Efficiency is key to our ongoing success, and we want to make sure that our online visitors experience the content that’s relevant to them. With how much Adobe Target has matured in the form of Adobe Target Premium, it’s wonderful that we can automate decisions like offers and recommendations to our customers at all times, engaging them with meaningful, personalized content during their journey through our sites.”
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Target Premium is available in beta for select customers starting in early May, and is expected to be generally available by the end of June 2014. Pricing is based on a flat-fee model, enabling customers to test and target more within a predictable cost structure. For more information, customers should contact an Adobe sales representative. To learn more, visit here.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1“Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves” Adobe, March 2014
Aug. 27, 2015 04:15 PM EDT
Skeuomorphism usually means retaining existing design cues in something new that doesn’t actually need them. However, the concept of skeuomorphism can be thought of as relating more broadly to applying existing patterns to new technologies that, in fact, cry out for new approaches. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gordon Haff, Senior Cloud Strategy Marketing and Evangelism Manager at Red Hat, discussed why containers should be paired with new architectural practices such as microservices rathe...
Aug. 27, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 330
As more and more data is generated from a variety of connected devices, the need to get insights from this data and predict future behavior and trends is increasingly essential for businesses. Real-time stream processing is needed in a variety of different industries such as Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Automobile, Finance, Online Retail, Smart Grids, and Healthcare. Azure Stream Analytics is a fully managed distributed stream computation service that provides low latency, scalable processing of ...
Aug. 27, 2015 03:45 PM EDT
Aug. 27, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 374
Aug. 27, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 296
Aug. 27, 2015 02:15 PM EDT
Aug. 27, 2015 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 501
Aug. 27, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 287
Aug. 27, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 319
Aug. 27, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 159
Aug. 27, 2015 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 279
Aug. 27, 2015 11:30 AM EDT
Aug. 27, 2015 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 382
Aug. 27, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 306
It’s been proven time and time again that in tech, diversity drives greater innovation, better team productivity and greater profits and market share. So what can we do in our DevOps teams to embrace diversity and help transform the culture of development and operations into a true “DevOps” team? In her session at DevOps Summit, Stefana Muller, Director, Product Management – Continuous Delivery at CA Technologies, answered that question citing examples, showing how to create opportunities for ...
Aug. 27, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 422