|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:12 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced Adobe Target Premium, a new personalization solution, which leverages predictive technology to unlock valuable insights and take the guesswork out of marketing. Adobe Target Premium, part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, automates the targeting of relevant content, offers and cross-sell recommendations for marketers. This enables organizations to easily launch automated campaigns with just a few clicks, driving immediate gains in engagement, conversion and revenue. In addition, Adobe Target now takes full advantage of Adobe Analytics behavioral data and reporting capabilities, allowing marketers to rapidly turn insights into action.
Consumers expect brands to deliver relevant experiences when they visit their website, mobile app or other online channels, and marketers are responding. According to a survey conducted by Adobe, Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves1, marketing personalization ranked highest (33 percent) in terms of importance to their company’s future marketing efforts (see separate release). With the introduction of Adobe Target Premium, Adobe now provides two offerings for creating relevant website and mobile app experiences: Adobe Target Standard, the industry leading and intuitive A/B testing and targeting solution for every marketer; and Adobe Target Premium, which features advanced testing and automated personalization:
- Automated decisions: Today’s marketers must deliver increasingly more personalized experiences to millions of distinct and demanding consumers. Scaling personalization efforts to meet those needs taxes the ability to predict which content and offers will result in visitors becoming customers. Automated targeting in Adobe Target Premium uses sophisticated, self-learning algorithms to automatically determine and dynamically serve the right content based on a visitor’s current and past behavior.
- Deeper audience targeting: Consumers expect personalized experiences that can compel them to read an article, sign-up for a service, or purchase a product. Adobe Target is now integrated with Adobe Analytics to leverage behavioral data that builds a rich Master Marketing Profile. Integration with Adobe Audience Manager can further enrich the Master Marketing Profile with a set of diverse anonymous data—from the marketer’s internal CRM system data to its third party audience data and offline variables— to paint a clear picture of a website visitor or mobile app user.
- Flexible, powerful reporting: Adobe Target now taps into Adobe Analytics data, creating an automatic, two-way feed between optimization activities and marketing analytics. As a result, marketers can now dissect results based on any number of audience segments and success metrics available within their data, even after the campaign runs.
- Meaningful mobile experiences: Marketers need to optimize mobile app experiences to drive sales and realize a solid return on their investment. Adobe Experience Manager (see separate release) provides the only mobile app development platform for both developers and marketers. And through Adobe Marketing Cloud for Mobile (see separate release), Adobe Target pays it off, offering integrated, easy-to-use optimization capabilities like A/B testing of in-app content and targeting experiences based on location and lifecycle data.
- Intuitive marketer workflow: The foundation of Adobe Target Premium is a unique, step-by-step framework that brings together activities such as advanced, experience-level testing, automated personalization, offer optimization, and intelligent cross-selling, all based on one line of code for implementation. A visual experience composer allows marketers to directly interact with their sites, easily creating and targeting multiple experiences to different audiences, optimizing against appropriate success metrics—no technical skills required.
- Best practices and expert onboarding: Best practices matter as much as the technology itself when it comes to optimization and personalization. Adobe Target Premium includes access to strategic services to speed implementation and usage, including ongoing optimization roadmap support and strategic advice from experienced industry experts to manage and run campaigns on behalf of customers. Services include developing testing, targeting and personalization strategies; a prioritized list of site areas and optimization campaigns to run in each area; reviewing competitive reports; optimization insights and impact from analytics data; implementation of privacy-centric consumer opt-outs; and ROI analysis.
Aseem Chandra, vice president, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, Adobe
- “Consumers interacting with your brand expect a consistent and personalized experience across every channel, including the web, mobile sites, apps, social, and even in-store. Adobe Target Premium empowers marketers to create and deliver personalized experiences, without having to guess what their consumers will care about. This is a game changer for digital personalization and proof of our commitment to help our customers maximize revenue.”
Siping Roussin, senior manager, optimization and personalization, Lenovo
- “When it comes to our marketing efforts, there can’t be a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. The challenge is determining the right activities to deliver the most optimized experiences possible. Working with Adobe Target, we’ve been able to amplify our efforts in reaching specific audience segments with personalized content, resulting in over 12x return on site visitors becoming customers. As we continue to pursue innovative ways to deliver compelling and relevant experiences to our customers we’re looking forward to what’s to come in Adobe Target Premium.”
Deepak Nair, vice president and head of digital intelligence, US Bank
- “Time and time again, it’s clear to us that Adobe values the feedback of its own customers in developing and continuing to evolve a best-class personalization solution like Adobe Target. At U.S. Bank, we’re constantly evaluating different, unique ways to leverage Adobe Target for our campaigns, and with these advances in Adobe Target Premium, we’re looking forward to taking advantage of a strong package of advanced testing and automated personalization capabilities to meet and exceed our business goals.”
Kenyon Rogers, senior manager, digital, Marriott International
- “For Marriott and our brands, we’re often managing dynamic pricing and inventory. Efficiency is key to our ongoing success, and we want to make sure that our online visitors experience the content that’s relevant to them. With how much Adobe Target has matured in the form of Adobe Target Premium, it’s wonderful that we can automate decisions like offers and recommendations to our customers at all times, engaging them with meaningful, personalized content during their journey through our sites.”
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Target Premium is available in beta for select customers starting in early May, and is expected to be generally available by the end of June 2014. Pricing is based on a flat-fee model, enabling customers to test and target more within a predictable cost structure. For more information, customers should contact an Adobe sales representative. To learn more, visit here.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1“Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves” Adobe, March 2014
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 3, 2015 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 237
"We've just seen a huge influx of new partners coming into our ecosystem, and partners building unique offerings on top of our API set," explained Seth Bostock, Chief Executive Officer at IndependenceIT, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Aug. 3, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 692
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Aug. 3, 2015 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 218
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 3, 2015 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 533
Learn how you can use the CoSN SEND II Decision Tree for Education Technology to make sure that your K–12 technology initiatives create a more engaging learning experience that empowers students, teachers, and administrators alike.
Aug. 3, 2015 05:45 PM EDT
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 3, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 276
As Marc Andreessen says software is eating the world. Everything is rapidly moving toward being software-defined – from our phones and cars through our washing machines to the datacenter. However, there are larger challenges when implementing software defined on a larger scale - when building software defined infrastructure. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Boyan Ivanov, CEO of StorPool, provided some practical insights on what, how and why when implementing "software-defined" in the datacent...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:45 PM EDT
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Partnerships at Com...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:30 PM EDT
SYS-CON Events announced today that VividCortex, the monitoring solution for the modern data system, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The database is the heart of most applications, but it’s also the part that’s hardest to scale, monitor, and optimize even as it’s growing 50% year over year. VividCortex is the first unified suite of database monitoring tools specifically desi...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:15 PM EDT
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 3, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 560
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Aug. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 208
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 3, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 367
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Aug. 3, 2015 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 193
Digital Transformation is the ultimate goal of cloud computing and related initiatives. The phrase is certainly not a precise one, and as subject to hand-waving and distortion as any high-falutin' terminology in the world of information technology. Yet it is an excellent choice of words to describe what enterprise IT—and by extension, organizations in general—should be working to achieve. Digital Transformation means: handling all the data types being found and created in the organizat...
Aug. 2, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,138
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Aug. 2, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 435