|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:12 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced Adobe Target Premium, a new personalization solution, which leverages predictive technology to unlock valuable insights and take the guesswork out of marketing. Adobe Target Premium, part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, automates the targeting of relevant content, offers and cross-sell recommendations for marketers. This enables organizations to easily launch automated campaigns with just a few clicks, driving immediate gains in engagement, conversion and revenue. In addition, Adobe Target now takes full advantage of Adobe Analytics behavioral data and reporting capabilities, allowing marketers to rapidly turn insights into action.
Consumers expect brands to deliver relevant experiences when they visit their website, mobile app or other online channels, and marketers are responding. According to a survey conducted by Adobe, Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves1, marketing personalization ranked highest (33 percent) in terms of importance to their company’s future marketing efforts (see separate release). With the introduction of Adobe Target Premium, Adobe now provides two offerings for creating relevant website and mobile app experiences: Adobe Target Standard, the industry leading and intuitive A/B testing and targeting solution for every marketer; and Adobe Target Premium, which features advanced testing and automated personalization:
- Automated decisions: Today’s marketers must deliver increasingly more personalized experiences to millions of distinct and demanding consumers. Scaling personalization efforts to meet those needs taxes the ability to predict which content and offers will result in visitors becoming customers. Automated targeting in Adobe Target Premium uses sophisticated, self-learning algorithms to automatically determine and dynamically serve the right content based on a visitor’s current and past behavior.
- Deeper audience targeting: Consumers expect personalized experiences that can compel them to read an article, sign-up for a service, or purchase a product. Adobe Target is now integrated with Adobe Analytics to leverage behavioral data that builds a rich Master Marketing Profile. Integration with Adobe Audience Manager can further enrich the Master Marketing Profile with a set of diverse anonymous data—from the marketer’s internal CRM system data to its third party audience data and offline variables— to paint a clear picture of a website visitor or mobile app user.
- Flexible, powerful reporting: Adobe Target now taps into Adobe Analytics data, creating an automatic, two-way feed between optimization activities and marketing analytics. As a result, marketers can now dissect results based on any number of audience segments and success metrics available within their data, even after the campaign runs.
- Meaningful mobile experiences: Marketers need to optimize mobile app experiences to drive sales and realize a solid return on their investment. Adobe Experience Manager (see separate release) provides the only mobile app development platform for both developers and marketers. And through Adobe Marketing Cloud for Mobile (see separate release), Adobe Target pays it off, offering integrated, easy-to-use optimization capabilities like A/B testing of in-app content and targeting experiences based on location and lifecycle data.
- Intuitive marketer workflow: The foundation of Adobe Target Premium is a unique, step-by-step framework that brings together activities such as advanced, experience-level testing, automated personalization, offer optimization, and intelligent cross-selling, all based on one line of code for implementation. A visual experience composer allows marketers to directly interact with their sites, easily creating and targeting multiple experiences to different audiences, optimizing against appropriate success metrics—no technical skills required.
- Best practices and expert onboarding: Best practices matter as much as the technology itself when it comes to optimization and personalization. Adobe Target Premium includes access to strategic services to speed implementation and usage, including ongoing optimization roadmap support and strategic advice from experienced industry experts to manage and run campaigns on behalf of customers. Services include developing testing, targeting and personalization strategies; a prioritized list of site areas and optimization campaigns to run in each area; reviewing competitive reports; optimization insights and impact from analytics data; implementation of privacy-centric consumer opt-outs; and ROI analysis.
Aseem Chandra, vice president, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, Adobe
- “Consumers interacting with your brand expect a consistent and personalized experience across every channel, including the web, mobile sites, apps, social, and even in-store. Adobe Target Premium empowers marketers to create and deliver personalized experiences, without having to guess what their consumers will care about. This is a game changer for digital personalization and proof of our commitment to help our customers maximize revenue.”
Siping Roussin, senior manager, optimization and personalization, Lenovo
- “When it comes to our marketing efforts, there can’t be a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. The challenge is determining the right activities to deliver the most optimized experiences possible. Working with Adobe Target, we’ve been able to amplify our efforts in reaching specific audience segments with personalized content, resulting in over 12x return on site visitors becoming customers. As we continue to pursue innovative ways to deliver compelling and relevant experiences to our customers we’re looking forward to what’s to come in Adobe Target Premium.”
Deepak Nair, vice president and head of digital intelligence, US Bank
- “Time and time again, it’s clear to us that Adobe values the feedback of its own customers in developing and continuing to evolve a best-class personalization solution like Adobe Target. At U.S. Bank, we’re constantly evaluating different, unique ways to leverage Adobe Target for our campaigns, and with these advances in Adobe Target Premium, we’re looking forward to taking advantage of a strong package of advanced testing and automated personalization capabilities to meet and exceed our business goals.”
Kenyon Rogers, senior manager, digital, Marriott International
- “For Marriott and our brands, we’re often managing dynamic pricing and inventory. Efficiency is key to our ongoing success, and we want to make sure that our online visitors experience the content that’s relevant to them. With how much Adobe Target has matured in the form of Adobe Target Premium, it’s wonderful that we can automate decisions like offers and recommendations to our customers at all times, engaging them with meaningful, personalized content during their journey through our sites.”
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Target Premium is available in beta for select customers starting in early May, and is expected to be generally available by the end of June 2014. Pricing is based on a flat-fee model, enabling customers to test and target more within a predictable cost structure. For more information, customers should contact an Adobe sales representative. To learn more, visit here.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1“Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves” Adobe, March 2014
19th Cloud Expo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy. Meanwhile, 94% of enterpri...
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,213
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitrons Solutions will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Hitrons Solutions Inc. is distributor in the North American market for unique products and services of small and medium-size businesses, including cloud services and solutions, SEO marketing platforms, and mobile applications.
Aug. 30, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 778
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 597
SYS-CON Events announced today that Adobe has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Adobe is changing the world though digital experiences. Adobe helps customers develop and deliver high-impact experiences that differentiate brands, build loyalty, and drive revenue across every screen, including smartphones, computers, tablets and TVs. Adobe content solutions are used daily by millions of co...
Aug. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,693
Almost two-thirds of companies either have or soon will have IoT as the backbone of their business in 2016. However, IoT is far more complex than most firms expected. How can you not get trapped in the pitfalls? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Tony Shan, a renowned visionary and thought leader, will introduce a holistic method of IoTification, which is the process of IoTifying the existing technology and business models to adopt and leverage IoT. He will drill down to the components in this fra...
Aug. 30, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 393
As the world moves toward more DevOps and Microservices, application deployment to the cloud ought to become a lot simpler. The Microservices architecture, which is the basis of many new age distributed systems such as OpenStack, NetFlix and so on, is at the heart of Cloud Foundry - a complete developer-oriented Platform as a Service (PaaS) that is IaaS agnostic and supports vCloud, OpenStack and AWS. Serverless computing is revolutionizing computing. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Raghav...
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,061
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, a leading provider of middleware modernization, integration, and management solutions, will exhibit at @DevOpsSummit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware evolution products and services that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Aug. 30, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 881
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at EMC, will introduce a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organizati...
Aug. 30, 2016 09:08 AM EDT Reads: 257
Enterprises have forever faced challenges surrounding the sharing of their intellectual property. Emerging cloud adoption has made it more compelling for enterprises to digitize their content, making them available over a wide variety of devices across the Internet. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Santosh Ahuja, Director of Architecture at Impiger Technologies, will introduce various mechanisms provided by cloud service providers today to manage and share digital content in a secure manner....
Aug. 30, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 912
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at DevOps Summit at 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, cutting-edge enterprise web applications for desktop and mobile. SmartClient combines the productivity and performance of traditional desktop software with the simp...
Aug. 30, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,480
With so much going on in this space you could be forgiven for thinking you were always working with yesterday’s technologies. So much change, so quickly. What do you do if you have to build a solution from the ground up that is expected to live in the field for at least 5-10 years? This is the challenge we faced when we looked to refresh our existing 10-year-old custom hardware stack to measure the fullness of trash cans and compactors.
Aug. 30, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,868
The emerging Internet of Everything creates tremendous new opportunities for customer engagement and business model innovation. However, enterprises must overcome a number of critical challenges to bring these new solutions to market. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Martin, CTO/CIO at nfrastructure, outlined these key challenges and recommended approaches for overcoming them to achieve speed and agility in the design, development and implementation of Internet of Everything solutions wi...
Aug. 30, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,252
Cloud computing is being adopted in one form or another by 94% of enterprises today. Tens of billions of new devices are being connected to The Internet of Things. And Big Data is driving this bus. An exponential increase is expected in the amount of information being processed, managed, analyzed, and acted upon by enterprise IT. This amazing is not part of some distant future - it is happening today. One report shows a 650% increase in enterprise data by 2020. Other estimates are even higher....
Aug. 30, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,057
With over 720 million Internet users and 40–50% CAGR, the Chinese Cloud Computing market has been booming. When talking about cloud computing, what are the Chinese users of cloud thinking about? What is the most powerful force that can push them to make the buying decision? How to tap into them? In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Yu Hao, CEO and co-founder of SpeedyCloud, answered these questions and discussed the results of SpeedyCloud’s survey.
Aug. 30, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,366
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Aug. 30, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,946