|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:12 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced Adobe Target Premium, a new personalization solution, which leverages predictive technology to unlock valuable insights and take the guesswork out of marketing. Adobe Target Premium, part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, automates the targeting of relevant content, offers and cross-sell recommendations for marketers. This enables organizations to easily launch automated campaigns with just a few clicks, driving immediate gains in engagement, conversion and revenue. In addition, Adobe Target now takes full advantage of Adobe Analytics behavioral data and reporting capabilities, allowing marketers to rapidly turn insights into action.
Consumers expect brands to deliver relevant experiences when they visit their website, mobile app or other online channels, and marketers are responding. According to a survey conducted by Adobe, Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves1, marketing personalization ranked highest (33 percent) in terms of importance to their company’s future marketing efforts (see separate release). With the introduction of Adobe Target Premium, Adobe now provides two offerings for creating relevant website and mobile app experiences: Adobe Target Standard, the industry leading and intuitive A/B testing and targeting solution for every marketer; and Adobe Target Premium, which features advanced testing and automated personalization:
- Automated decisions: Today’s marketers must deliver increasingly more personalized experiences to millions of distinct and demanding consumers. Scaling personalization efforts to meet those needs taxes the ability to predict which content and offers will result in visitors becoming customers. Automated targeting in Adobe Target Premium uses sophisticated, self-learning algorithms to automatically determine and dynamically serve the right content based on a visitor’s current and past behavior.
- Deeper audience targeting: Consumers expect personalized experiences that can compel them to read an article, sign-up for a service, or purchase a product. Adobe Target is now integrated with Adobe Analytics to leverage behavioral data that builds a rich Master Marketing Profile. Integration with Adobe Audience Manager can further enrich the Master Marketing Profile with a set of diverse anonymous data—from the marketer’s internal CRM system data to its third party audience data and offline variables— to paint a clear picture of a website visitor or mobile app user.
- Flexible, powerful reporting: Adobe Target now taps into Adobe Analytics data, creating an automatic, two-way feed between optimization activities and marketing analytics. As a result, marketers can now dissect results based on any number of audience segments and success metrics available within their data, even after the campaign runs.
- Meaningful mobile experiences: Marketers need to optimize mobile app experiences to drive sales and realize a solid return on their investment. Adobe Experience Manager (see separate release) provides the only mobile app development platform for both developers and marketers. And through Adobe Marketing Cloud for Mobile (see separate release), Adobe Target pays it off, offering integrated, easy-to-use optimization capabilities like A/B testing of in-app content and targeting experiences based on location and lifecycle data.
- Intuitive marketer workflow: The foundation of Adobe Target Premium is a unique, step-by-step framework that brings together activities such as advanced, experience-level testing, automated personalization, offer optimization, and intelligent cross-selling, all based on one line of code for implementation. A visual experience composer allows marketers to directly interact with their sites, easily creating and targeting multiple experiences to different audiences, optimizing against appropriate success metrics—no technical skills required.
- Best practices and expert onboarding: Best practices matter as much as the technology itself when it comes to optimization and personalization. Adobe Target Premium includes access to strategic services to speed implementation and usage, including ongoing optimization roadmap support and strategic advice from experienced industry experts to manage and run campaigns on behalf of customers. Services include developing testing, targeting and personalization strategies; a prioritized list of site areas and optimization campaigns to run in each area; reviewing competitive reports; optimization insights and impact from analytics data; implementation of privacy-centric consumer opt-outs; and ROI analysis.
Aseem Chandra, vice president, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, Adobe
- “Consumers interacting with your brand expect a consistent and personalized experience across every channel, including the web, mobile sites, apps, social, and even in-store. Adobe Target Premium empowers marketers to create and deliver personalized experiences, without having to guess what their consumers will care about. This is a game changer for digital personalization and proof of our commitment to help our customers maximize revenue.”
Siping Roussin, senior manager, optimization and personalization, Lenovo
- “When it comes to our marketing efforts, there can’t be a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. The challenge is determining the right activities to deliver the most optimized experiences possible. Working with Adobe Target, we’ve been able to amplify our efforts in reaching specific audience segments with personalized content, resulting in over 12x return on site visitors becoming customers. As we continue to pursue innovative ways to deliver compelling and relevant experiences to our customers we’re looking forward to what’s to come in Adobe Target Premium.”
Deepak Nair, vice president and head of digital intelligence, US Bank
- “Time and time again, it’s clear to us that Adobe values the feedback of its own customers in developing and continuing to evolve a best-class personalization solution like Adobe Target. At U.S. Bank, we’re constantly evaluating different, unique ways to leverage Adobe Target for our campaigns, and with these advances in Adobe Target Premium, we’re looking forward to taking advantage of a strong package of advanced testing and automated personalization capabilities to meet and exceed our business goals.”
Kenyon Rogers, senior manager, digital, Marriott International
- “For Marriott and our brands, we’re often managing dynamic pricing and inventory. Efficiency is key to our ongoing success, and we want to make sure that our online visitors experience the content that’s relevant to them. With how much Adobe Target has matured in the form of Adobe Target Premium, it’s wonderful that we can automate decisions like offers and recommendations to our customers at all times, engaging them with meaningful, personalized content during their journey through our sites.”
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Target Premium is available in beta for select customers starting in early May, and is expected to be generally available by the end of June 2014. Pricing is based on a flat-fee model, enabling customers to test and target more within a predictable cost structure. For more information, customers should contact an Adobe sales representative. To learn more, visit here.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1“Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves” Adobe, March 2014
There will be new vendors providing applications, middleware, and connected devices to support the thriving IoT ecosystem. This essentially means that electronic device manufacturers will also be in the software business. Many will be new to building embedded software or robust software. This creates an increased importance on software quality, particularly within the Industrial Internet of Things where business-critical applications are becoming dependent on products controlled by software. Qua...
Jul. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,405
When it comes to cloud computing, the ability to turn massive amounts of compute cores on and off on demand sounds attractive to IT staff, who need to manage peaks and valleys in user activity. With cloud bursting, the majority of the data can stay on premises while tapping into compute from public cloud providers, reducing risk and minimizing need to move large files. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Scott Jeschonek, Director of Product Management at Avere Systems, discussed the IT and busin...
Jul. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,787
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. Commvault can ensure protection, access and E-Discovery of your data – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise. In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Randy De Meno, Chief Technologist - Windows Products and Microsoft Part...
Jul. 26, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,874
SYS-CON Events has announced today that Roger Strukhoff has been named conference chair of Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo 2016 Silicon Valley. The 19th Cloud Expo and 6th @ThingsExpo will take place on November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. "The Internet of Things brings trillions of dollars of opportunity to developers and enterprise IT, no matter how you measure it," stated Roger Strukhoff. "More importantly, it leverages the power of devices and the Interne...
Jul. 26, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,057
Large scale deployments present unique planning challenges, system commissioning hurdles between IT and OT and demand careful system hand-off orchestration. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Smith, Senior Director and a founding member of Incenergy, will discuss some of the key tactics to ensure delivery success based on his experience of the last two years deploying Industrial IoT systems across four continents.
Jul. 26, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,524
Most organizations prioritize data security only after their data has already been compromised. Proactive prevention is important, but how can you accomplish that on a small budget? Learn how the cloud, combined with a defense and in-depth approach, creates efficiencies by transferring and assigning risk. Security requires a multi-defense approach, and an in-house team may only be able to cherry pick from the essential components. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Vlad Friedman, CEO/Founder o...
Jul. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,892
"We host and fully manage cloud data services, whether we store, the data, move the data, or run analytics on the data," stated Kamal Shannak, Senior Development Manager, Cloud Data Services, IBM, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 26, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,232
CenturyLink has announced that application server solutions from GENBAND are now available as part of CenturyLink’s Networx contracts. The General Services Administration (GSA)’s Networx program includes the largest telecommunications contract vehicles ever awarded by the federal government. CenturyLink recently secured an extension through spring 2020 of its offerings available to federal government agencies via GSA’s Networx Universal and Enterprise contracts. GENBAND’s EXPERiUS™ Application...
Jul. 26, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,830
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Jul. 26, 2016 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,068
"We view the cloud not really as a specific technology but as a way of doing business and that way of doing business is transforming the way software, infrastructure and services are being delivered to business," explained Matthew Rosen, CEO and Director at Fusion, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 26, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,539
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, demonstrated how to move beyond today's coding paradigm and shared the must-have mindsets for removing complexity from the develo...
Jul. 26, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,335
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,313
DevOps at Cloud Expo – being held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the world's largest enterprises – and delivering real results. Am...
Jul. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,196
The IETF draft standard for M2M certificates is a security solution specifically designed for the demanding needs of IoT/M2M applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Brian Romansky, VP of Strategic Technology at TrustPoint Innovation, explained how M2M certificates can efficiently enable confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity on highly constrained devices.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,001
“We're a global managed hosting provider. Our core customer set is a U.S.-based customer that is looking to go global,” explained Adam Rogers, Managing Director at ANEXIA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 26, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,692