|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 12:12 AM EDT||
Adobe Summit, The Digital Marketing Conference — Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced Adobe Target Premium, a new personalization solution, which leverages predictive technology to unlock valuable insights and take the guesswork out of marketing. Adobe Target Premium, part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud, automates the targeting of relevant content, offers and cross-sell recommendations for marketers. This enables organizations to easily launch automated campaigns with just a few clicks, driving immediate gains in engagement, conversion and revenue. In addition, Adobe Target now takes full advantage of Adobe Analytics behavioral data and reporting capabilities, allowing marketers to rapidly turn insights into action.
Consumers expect brands to deliver relevant experiences when they visit their website, mobile app or other online channels, and marketers are responding. According to a survey conducted by Adobe, Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves1, marketing personalization ranked highest (33 percent) in terms of importance to their company’s future marketing efforts (see separate release). With the introduction of Adobe Target Premium, Adobe now provides two offerings for creating relevant website and mobile app experiences: Adobe Target Standard, the industry leading and intuitive A/B testing and targeting solution for every marketer; and Adobe Target Premium, which features advanced testing and automated personalization:
- Automated decisions: Today’s marketers must deliver increasingly more personalized experiences to millions of distinct and demanding consumers. Scaling personalization efforts to meet those needs taxes the ability to predict which content and offers will result in visitors becoming customers. Automated targeting in Adobe Target Premium uses sophisticated, self-learning algorithms to automatically determine and dynamically serve the right content based on a visitor’s current and past behavior.
- Deeper audience targeting: Consumers expect personalized experiences that can compel them to read an article, sign-up for a service, or purchase a product. Adobe Target is now integrated with Adobe Analytics to leverage behavioral data that builds a rich Master Marketing Profile. Integration with Adobe Audience Manager can further enrich the Master Marketing Profile with a set of diverse anonymous data—from the marketer’s internal CRM system data to its third party audience data and offline variables— to paint a clear picture of a website visitor or mobile app user.
- Flexible, powerful reporting: Adobe Target now taps into Adobe Analytics data, creating an automatic, two-way feed between optimization activities and marketing analytics. As a result, marketers can now dissect results based on any number of audience segments and success metrics available within their data, even after the campaign runs.
- Meaningful mobile experiences: Marketers need to optimize mobile app experiences to drive sales and realize a solid return on their investment. Adobe Experience Manager (see separate release) provides the only mobile app development platform for both developers and marketers. And through Adobe Marketing Cloud for Mobile (see separate release), Adobe Target pays it off, offering integrated, easy-to-use optimization capabilities like A/B testing of in-app content and targeting experiences based on location and lifecycle data.
- Intuitive marketer workflow: The foundation of Adobe Target Premium is a unique, step-by-step framework that brings together activities such as advanced, experience-level testing, automated personalization, offer optimization, and intelligent cross-selling, all based on one line of code for implementation. A visual experience composer allows marketers to directly interact with their sites, easily creating and targeting multiple experiences to different audiences, optimizing against appropriate success metrics—no technical skills required.
- Best practices and expert onboarding: Best practices matter as much as the technology itself when it comes to optimization and personalization. Adobe Target Premium includes access to strategic services to speed implementation and usage, including ongoing optimization roadmap support and strategic advice from experienced industry experts to manage and run campaigns on behalf of customers. Services include developing testing, targeting and personalization strategies; a prioritized list of site areas and optimization campaigns to run in each area; reviewing competitive reports; optimization insights and impact from analytics data; implementation of privacy-centric consumer opt-outs; and ROI analysis.
Aseem Chandra, vice president, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, Adobe
- “Consumers interacting with your brand expect a consistent and personalized experience across every channel, including the web, mobile sites, apps, social, and even in-store. Adobe Target Premium empowers marketers to create and deliver personalized experiences, without having to guess what their consumers will care about. This is a game changer for digital personalization and proof of our commitment to help our customers maximize revenue.”
Siping Roussin, senior manager, optimization and personalization, Lenovo
- “When it comes to our marketing efforts, there can’t be a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach. The challenge is determining the right activities to deliver the most optimized experiences possible. Working with Adobe Target, we’ve been able to amplify our efforts in reaching specific audience segments with personalized content, resulting in over 12x return on site visitors becoming customers. As we continue to pursue innovative ways to deliver compelling and relevant experiences to our customers we’re looking forward to what’s to come in Adobe Target Premium.”
Deepak Nair, vice president and head of digital intelligence, US Bank
- “Time and time again, it’s clear to us that Adobe values the feedback of its own customers in developing and continuing to evolve a best-class personalization solution like Adobe Target. At U.S. Bank, we’re constantly evaluating different, unique ways to leverage Adobe Target for our campaigns, and with these advances in Adobe Target Premium, we’re looking forward to taking advantage of a strong package of advanced testing and automated personalization capabilities to meet and exceed our business goals.”
Kenyon Rogers, senior manager, digital, Marriott International
- “For Marriott and our brands, we’re often managing dynamic pricing and inventory. Efficiency is key to our ongoing success, and we want to make sure that our online visitors experience the content that’s relevant to them. With how much Adobe Target has matured in the form of Adobe Target Premium, it’s wonderful that we can automate decisions like offers and recommendations to our customers at all times, engaging them with meaningful, personalized content during their journey through our sites.”
Pricing and Availability
Adobe Target Premium is available in beta for select customers starting in early May, and is expected to be generally available by the end of June 2014. Pricing is based on a flat-fee model, enabling customers to test and target more within a predictable cost structure. For more information, customers should contact an Adobe sales representative. To learn more, visit here.
About Adobe Marketing Cloud
Now there’s a place that puts everything digital marketers need in one spot. It’s called the Adobe Marketing Cloud. It includes a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, Web and app experience management and cross-channel campaign management solutions as well as core services and mobile capabilities that bring together everything marketers need to know about their campaigns. So marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
1“Digital Roadblock: Marketers Struggle to Reinvent Themselves” Adobe, March 2014
SYS-CON Events announced today that HTBase will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. HTBase (Gartner 2016 Cool Vendor) delivers a Composable IT infrastructure solution architected for agility and increased efficiency. It turns compute, storage, and fabric into fluid pools of resources that are easily composed and re-composed to meet each application’s needs. With HTBase, companies can quickly prov...
Mar. 28, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,095
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloud Academy will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloud Academy is the industry’s most innovative, vendor-neutral cloud technology training platform. Cloud Academy provides continuous learning solutions for individuals and enterprise teams for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and the most popular cloud computing technologies. Ge...
Mar. 28, 2017 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,624
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Mar. 28, 2017 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,448
MongoDB Atlas leverages VPC peering for AWS, a service that allows multiple VPC networks to interact. This includes VPCs that belong to other AWS account holders. By performing cross account VPC peering, users ensure networks that host and communicate their data are secure. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Jay Gordon, a Developer Advocate at MongoDB, will explain how to properly architect your VPC using existing AWS tools and then peer with your MongoDB Atlas cluster. He'll discuss the secur...
Mar. 28, 2017 11:22 AM EDT Reads: 162
SYS-CON Events announced today that CrowdReviews.com has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. CrowdReviews.com is a transparent online platform for determining which products and services are the best based on the opinion of the crowd. The crowd consists of Internet users that have experienced products and services first-hand and have an interest in letting other potential buyers...
Mar. 28, 2017 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,670
Imagine having the ability to leverage all of your current technology and to be able to compose it into one resource pool. Now imagine, as your business grows, not having to deploy a complete new appliance to scale your infrastructure. Also imagine a true multi-cloud capability that allows live migration without any modification between cloud environments regardless of whether that cloud is your private cloud or your public AWS, Azure or Google instance. Now think of a world that is not locked i...
Mar. 28, 2017 10:54 AM EDT Reads: 169
SYS-CON Events announced today that Infranics will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Since 2000, Infranics has developed SysMaster Suite, which is required for the stable and efficient management of ICT infrastructure. The ICT management solution developed and provided by Infranics continues to add intelligence to the ICT infrastructure through the IMC (Infra Management Cycle) based on mathemat...
Mar. 28, 2017 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,265
In his session at Cloud Expo, Alan Winters, an entertainment executive/TV producer turned serial entrepreneur, will present a success story of an entrepreneur who has both suffered through and benefited from offshore development across multiple businesses: The smart choice, or how to select the right offshore development partner Warning signs, or how to minimize chances of making the wrong choice Collaboration, or how to establish the most effective work processes Budget control, or how to m...
Mar. 28, 2017 10:21 AM EDT Reads: 191
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Mar. 28, 2017 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,537
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 add...
Mar. 28, 2017 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,515
SYS-CON Events announced today that SD Times | BZ Media has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6–8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. BZ Media LLC is a high-tech media company that produces technical conferences and expositions, and publishes a magazine, newsletters and websites in the software development, SharePoint, mobile development and commercial UAV markets.
Mar. 28, 2017 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 4,416
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Cloudistics delivers a complete public cloud experience with composable on-premises infrastructures to medium and large enterprises. Its software-defined technology natively converges network, storage, compute, virtualization, and management into a ...
Mar. 28, 2017 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,223
Historically, some banking activities such as trading have been relying heavily on analytics and cutting edge algorithmic tools. The coming of age of powerful data analytics solutions combined with the development of intelligent algorithms have created new opportunities for financial institutions. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Sebastien Meunier, Head of Digital for North America at Chappuis Halder & Co., will discuss how these tools can be leveraged to develop a lasting competitive advanta...
Mar. 28, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,842
Building custom add-ons does not need to be limited to the ideas you see on a marketplace. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Sukhbir Dhillon, CEO and founder of Addteq, will go over some adventures they faced in developing integrations using Atlassian SDK and other technologies/platforms and how it has enabled development teams to experiment with newer paradigms like Serverless and newer features of Atlassian SDKs. In this presentation, you will be taken on a journey of Add-On and Integration ...
Mar. 28, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,236
Now that the world has connected “things,” we need to build these devices as truly intelligent in order to create instantaneous and precise results. This means you have to do as much of the processing at the point of entry as you can: at the edge. The killer use cases for IoT are becoming manifest through AI engines on edge devices. An autonomous car has this dual edge/cloud analytics model, producing precise, real-time results. In his session at @ThingsExpo, John Crupi, Vice President and Eng...
Mar. 28, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,064