|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 05:01 AM EDT||
Tealium, the market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions that power real-time unified marketing initiatives, today announced the launch of Digital Velocity Europe 2014, the company’s premier annual user conference designed to help clients increase marketing ROI and engage customers in new and innovative ways.
The one-day event, to be held in London on 12th June at The Brewery, features digital marketing experts, hands-on product training, best practices, customer success stories, and more. Digital Velocity Europe sold out last year, attracting digital marketers and executives from major brands in 10 European countries.
- James McCormick of Forrester Research will deliver the event’s keynote presentation, Building an Effective Digital Marketing Foundation. McCormick is a leading expert in digital marketing and customer insight and will be discussing his research focused on enabling a single view of the customer across all channels.
- Tealium University, the most comprehensive tag management training program, will deliver two separate tracks of hands-on learning to ensure delegates can immediately improve their digital marketing effectiveness and optimise their use of tag management. One track will be focused towards marketing professionals, while the other will be more technical focused.
- Several customer brands, including Volvo and Urban Outfitters, will share insights on how they use Tealium to maximise their digital marketing potential and provide best practice tips along the way.
- Tealium will provide in-depth demonstrations of Tealium AudienceStream, a new audience segmentation and data distribution solution that helps marketers drive more profitable customer interactions across digital touch points using their existing cloud applications.
- Tealium clients and partners will benefit from detailed product discussions and feedback sessions with Tealium executives and key members of the company’s engineering staff.
Andy Mullice, Web Analytics Manager, Urban Outfitters
“Last year, Digital Velocity Europe was a great blend of thought leadership and practical learning. I am excited to be returning this year and presenting my experience with tag management and discussing digital best practice with like-minded marketing and analytics professionals.”
Tracy Hansen, CMO, Tealium
“Digital Velocity Europe is a world-class event with practical learning courtesy of Tealium University, and thought leadership from respected digital marketing experts. We are experiencing extremely strong product demand in Europe, and we look forward to connecting with both new and existing clients as we continue to build a robust community of customers and digital marketing partners.”
Learn more about Digital Velocity Europe 2014 here.
Tealium helps savvy brands bring order to marketing chaos and engage customers in innovative ways. Using Tealium as the foundation for their digital marketing operations, smart marketers can fuel real-time unified marketing initiatives and drive more profitable customer interactions across all digital touch points. Tealium is the recognised leader in enterprise tag management and was recently named one of Forbes’ Most Promising Companies in America for 2014. Each quarter, Tealium serves 1.2 trillion tags on behalf of its global clients, representing an estimated $75B in annual online transactions. For more information, please visit www.tealium.com.
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and containers together help companies achieve their business goals faster and more effectively. In his session at DevOps Summit, Ruslan Synytsky, CEO and Co-founder of Jelastic, reviewed the current landscape of Dev...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 4,083
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint, a leading digital experience intelligence company, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint Systems is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into your customer-critical services to help you consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed for digital business, C...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,725
"We formed Formation several years ago to really address the need for bring complete modernization and software-defined storage to the more classic private cloud marketplace," stated Mark Lewis, Chairman and CEO of Formation Data Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 6,305
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,621
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Jan. 17, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,338
Jan. 17, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 5,348
Jan. 17, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,057
Jan. 17, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 905
Jan. 17, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 169
Jan. 17, 2017 01:45 PM EST Reads: 793
Jan. 17, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 3,507
Jan. 17, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 5,528
Jan. 17, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 5,046
Jan. 17, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 3,410
Jan. 17, 2017 12:45 PM EST Reads: 4,402