|By PR Newswire||
|March 25, 2014 11:05 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Mar. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqrhq3/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International and Chinese Forklift Industry" report to their offering.
Among forklift products, electric forklifts have witnessed an impressive surge in terms of market occupancy, thanks to the call for energy saving and emission reduction. In 2012, the market share of electric forklift was 27.7%, up 1.2 percentage points over the preceding year and up 7.2 percentage points over 2005. In the future, China electric forklift industry is expected to sustain buoyant development, contributing to: a) comparing to Europe's 75% and US' 60%, China electric forklift occupies relatively small market share; b) China has mastered advanced electric forklift technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Profile of Forklift
2. Development of Forklift Industry Worldwide
3 Forklift Market in China
4. Forklift Market Segments in China
5 Forklift Market Competition in China
6. Key Manufacturers Worldwide
7. Key Manufacturers in China
8 Development of Forklift After-market in China
- Anhui HeLi Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jianghuai-Yinlian Heavy-Duty Construction Machine Co., Ltd.
- Chery DETANK Heavy Industry Science & Technology Development Anhui Industrial Vehicle Co.,Ltd.
- Crown Equipment Corp.
- Dalian Forklift Co.,Ltd.
- EP Equipment Co.,Ltd.
- Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hangcha Group Co.,Ltd.
- Hangzhou Good Friend Precision Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc
- Jiangsu Jingjiang Forklift Truck Co., Ltd.
- Jungheinrich Group
- Kion Group
- Komatsu Utility Co., Ltd.
- Lonking (Shanghai) Forklift Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubish Caterpillar Forklift
- Ningbo Ruyi Joint Stock Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shantui Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Sino-American-Zhejiang Maximal Forklift Co.,Ltd.
- Tailift Qingdao Co., Ltd.
- Toyota Industrial Corp.
- UniCarriers Corporation
- Wuxi KIPOR Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Xiamen XGMA Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- Zhejiang Goodsense Forklift Co.,Ltd.
- Zhejiang Noblelift Equipment Joint Stock Co.,Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dqrhq3/global_and
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Jul. 3, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 424
Jul. 3, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 122
Jul. 3, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 883
Jul. 3, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 801
Jul. 3, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 218
Jul. 3, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 568
Jul. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 802
Jul. 3, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 897
Jul. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,130
Jul. 3, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,175
Jul. 3, 2015 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 513
Jul. 3, 2015 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,154
Jul. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,384
Jul. 3, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,269
In the midst of the widespread popularity and adoption of cloud computing, it seems like everything is being offered “as a Service” these days: Infrastructure? Check. Platform? You bet. Software? Absolutely. Toaster? It’s only a matter of time. With service providers positioning vastly differing offerings under a generic “cloud” umbrella, it’s all too easy to get confused about what’s actually being offered. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Kevin Hazard, Director of Digital Content for SoftL...
Jul. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,325