|By PR Newswire||
|March 25, 2014 11:05 AM EDT||
LOS ANGELES, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spring has arrived and as temperatures start to get warmer and the days get longer, Americans will be spending more time outdoors enjoying the activities they love, including cycling. To celebrate the start of a new season, Sport Chalet is providing cyclists with the essential products and advice they need to help get their bikes back into gear for spring.
"From amateur to experienced cyclists, Sport Chalet is the one-stop shop to achieve the perfect ride," said Sport Chalet Expert Aaron Dunn. "Our Experts are prepared to equip athletes with the correct gear to fit their riding style, whether it's on the road or the trail, and share expert advice on how to tune up and maintain their gear throughout the warm weather months."
Just in time for springtime riding, Dunn also provides his expert advice and gear recommendations to help cyclists get back on the bike:
- Proper tire pressure is essential for a quicker and smoother ride on a cruiser, road or mountain bike. The ultra-high pressure Topeak Joe Blow Max HP Pump is the perfect floor pump for all inflation needs.
- Safety is of utmost importance. For protection from biking hazards and comfort, the venting technology of the Fox Flux Cycling Helmet allows for maximum airflow and temperature control.
- Whether biking day or night, take proper precautions with oncoming traffic with Lezyne LED Deca Drive Bike Light to signal biking location on the road.
- Monitor biking excursions with the wireless Blackburn Atom SL 5.0 Cycling Computer, which includes a barometric altimeter and keeps track of distance and speed to help improve and reach biking goals.
- Need to repair on the road? Never be stranded again on a long-distance trek with the on-the-go tool kit Topeak's Survival Tool Wedge 2 seat bags and the portable, pro-quality Feedback Sports Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand to continue riding with ease.
- Off-road cycling is better suited with sturdy, mountain bikes such as the Diamondback Overdrive Sport 29" Mountain Bike, which has more stability and less rolling resistance on the mountainous terrain.
- For a casual and leisurely ride by the beach or through the city, the stylish Electra Townie Original 3i Women's Cruiser Bike is designed for a more comfortable riding posture while providing control and balance.
Sport Chalet also has in-store certified Bike Techs to help with a variety of bicycle-related needs. The cycling specialty services include assembly, repairs, tune ups, parts replacements and adjustments, and more. The Bike Techs also can install vehicle racks for bicycles.
For more advice on how to select the best equipment for cycling and to view Sport Chalet's selection of cycling gear, visit Sport Chalet's cycling page. For additional media inquiries, contact [email protected].
About Sport Chalet
Sport Chalet (Nasdaq: SPCHA, SPCHB) is a premier, full service specialty sporting goods retailer featuring the industry's top sports brands in apparel, footwear, and sports equipment. Founded in 1959 by Norbert Olberz, the company has 51 stores in Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah; an online store at www.sportchalet.com; a Team Sales division; and offers more than 50 specialty services for the sports enthusiast, including online same day delivery, climbing, backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, avalanche education, and mountain trekking instruction, car rack installation, snowboard and ski rental and repair, Scuba training and certification, Scuba boat charters, team sales, gait analysis, baseball/softball glove steaming and lacing, racquet stringing, and bicycle tune-up and repair at its store locations. For more information, visit Sport Chalet at www.sportchalet.com.
SOURCE Sport Chalet
Feb. 26, 2017 06:45 PM EST Reads: 2,333
Feb. 26, 2017 06:00 PM EST Reads: 896
Feb. 26, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 1,945
Feb. 26, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 2,115
Feb. 26, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,884
Feb. 26, 2017 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,119
Feb. 26, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 1,657
Feb. 26, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 2,659
Feb. 26, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 8,902
Feb. 26, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 7,096
Feb. 26, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 2,441
Feb. 26, 2017 01:30 PM EST Reads: 2,356
Feb. 26, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 1,841
Feb. 26, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,202
In his general session at 18th Cloud Expo, Lee Atchison, Principal Cloud Architect and Advocate at New Relic, discussed cloud as a ‘better data center’ and how it adds new capacity (faster) and improves application availability (redundancy). The cloud is a ‘Dynamic Tool for Dynamic Apps’ and resource allocation is an integral part of your application architecture, so use only the resources you need and allocate /de-allocate resources on the fly.
Feb. 26, 2017 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,824