|By PR Newswire||
|March 26, 2014 02:00 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmw627/india_faucets) has announced the addition of the "India Faucets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The faucets market in India is projected to grow at the CAGR of around 14% during 2013-18 and the overall revenues are expected to grow two folds by the end of 2018. The market is mainly segmented into two categories: kitchen faucets and bathroom faucets, where the latter occupies the major market share. The leading companies in the Indian faucets market are: Jaguar, HSIL, Roca, and Kohler, where Jaguar holds the highest market share.
According to India Faucets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018 the southern region of India is the major revenue generator for the overall faucets market revenues in India as most of the IT companies are located in the region, generating maximum demand for faucets from the commercial segment. Further, the government housing policy for rural areas, low housing loans, foreign investments in industrial sector and growth in urban population are anticipated to generate demand for faucets in north and west regions in the next five years. Cities like Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Bangalore are projected to be the highest revenue generators during the next five years due to the launch of special economic zones, malls and residential projects.
India Faucets Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018 discusses the following aspects of faucets market expansion in India:
- India Faucets Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Bathroom & Kitchen Faucets
- Changing Market Trends & Developments
- Sales Channel Analysis
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of faucets market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Global Faucets Market Overview
3. India Faucets Market Outlook
4. India Bathroom Faucets Market Outlook
5. India Kitchen Faucets Market Outlook
6. India Faucets Market - Raw Material Analysis
7. India Faucets Market Dynamics
8. India Faucet Market Trends & Developments
9. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
10. India Economic Profile
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
13. Research Methodology
- Cera Sanitaryware Ltd.
- Delta Faucet Company India Pvt. Ltd.
- Grohe India Pvt. Ltd.
- H & R Johnson India Ltd.
- Hindustan Sanitaryware & Industries Ltd.
- Jaguar and Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Koher India Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Moen India Pvt. Ltd.
- Roca Bathroom Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Toto India Industries Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hmw627/india_faucets
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Oct. 23, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 10,954
Oct. 23, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,807
Oct. 23, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 660
Oct. 23, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 3,640
Oct. 23, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,025
Oct. 23, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 877
Oct. 23, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 982
Oct. 23, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,519
Oct. 23, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,426
Oct. 23, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 797
Oct. 23, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 430
Oct. 23, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,821
Oct. 23, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,188
Manufacturers are embracing the Industrial Internet the same way consumers are leveraging Fitbits – to improve overall health and wellness. Both can provide consistent measurement, visibility, and suggest performance improvements customized to help reach goals. Fitbit users can view real-time data and make adjustments to increase their activity. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mark Bernardo Professional Services Leader, Americas, at GE Digital, discussed how leveraging the Industrial Internet a...
Oct. 22, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,460
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 22, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 707