|By PR Newswire||
|March 26, 2014 07:06 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Mar. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnx8jm/treating) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis on Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies for Multiple Myeloma" report to their offering.
"Concise Analysis on Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies for Multiple Myeloma", provides an overview of the therapies for Multiple Myeloma (Newly diagnosed - NDMM and relapsed/ refractory - RRMM), unmet need, and limitations of the current standard of care (SoC) for relapsed and refractory MM pts.
The report highlights the competition and commercial opportunity in pursuing this therapy area - Comprehensive list of the early and late stage drugs in the clinic, their MoA and the companies developing them. Detailed financial and competitive analysis of the companies leading in this field for this indication - Celgene, Amgen (post-acquisition of Onyx pharma), and MorphoSys are available within this full report.
This report covers the following areas:
- Overview of the Disease and Unmet need
- Drugs in the pipeline: NDMM & RRMM - Mechanism of Action (MoA) and Clinical Stage of development
- Comparative Clinical data of Late-stage Pipeline in RRMM and NDDM
- Ongoing Clinical trial Details of Key Drugs in Pipeline
- Key milestones
- MPA view on the Future of the drugs in the late-stage pipeline
- Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage pipeline
- M&A and Licensing deals in the last 5 years
- In-licensing and/or M&A Opportunity
- Detailed Company analysis includes Clinical data of drugs, Milestones, and Valuation - Amgen (AMGN), Celgene (CELG), and MorphoSys (MOR)
- Useful for investors, Scientists, Business development managers of Pharma companies with focus in oncology to address the following-
- What are the opportunities or new approaches to be deployed in the R&D of the company?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Investment Drivers of The Select Companies Covered
3. Multiple Myeloma (MM)
4. Novel Targets including Monoclonal Antibodies And Small
5. Ongoing Clinical Trial Details of Key Drugs in the Pipeline
6. Key Milestones
7. MPA View on the Future of the Drugs in the Late-Stage
8. Detailed Company Analysis
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnx8jm/treating
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Eighty percent of a data scientist’s time is spent gathering and cleaning up data, and 80% of all data is unstructured and almost never analyzed. Cognitive computing, in combination with Big Data, is changing the equation by creating data reservoirs and using natural language processing to enable analysis of unstructured data sources. This is impacting every aspect of the analytics profession from how data is mined (and by whom) to how it is delivered. This is not some futuristic vision: it's ha...
Feb. 12, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 452
Feb. 12, 2016 05:00 AM EST
Feb. 12, 2016 04:45 AM EST Reads: 403
Feb. 12, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 262
Feb. 12, 2016 03:45 AM EST Reads: 332
Feb. 12, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 220
Feb. 12, 2016 02:00 AM EST Reads: 430
Feb. 12, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 341
Feb. 12, 2016 12:45 AM EST Reads: 401
Feb. 12, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 278
Feb. 11, 2016 11:00 PM EST Reads: 229
Feb. 11, 2016 10:45 PM EST Reads: 367
Feb. 11, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 123
Feb. 11, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 221
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed...
Feb. 11, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 393