|By PR Newswire||
|March 26, 2014 07:06 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Mar. 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnx8jm/treating) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis on Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies for Multiple Myeloma" report to their offering.
"Concise Analysis on Treating Refractory Hematological Malignancies for Multiple Myeloma", provides an overview of the therapies for Multiple Myeloma (Newly diagnosed - NDMM and relapsed/ refractory - RRMM), unmet need, and limitations of the current standard of care (SoC) for relapsed and refractory MM pts.
The report highlights the competition and commercial opportunity in pursuing this therapy area - Comprehensive list of the early and late stage drugs in the clinic, their MoA and the companies developing them. Detailed financial and competitive analysis of the companies leading in this field for this indication - Celgene, Amgen (post-acquisition of Onyx pharma), and MorphoSys are available within this full report.
This report covers the following areas:
- Overview of the Disease and Unmet need
- Drugs in the pipeline: NDMM & RRMM - Mechanism of Action (MoA) and Clinical Stage of development
- Comparative Clinical data of Late-stage Pipeline in RRMM and NDDM
- Ongoing Clinical trial Details of Key Drugs in Pipeline
- Key milestones
- MPA view on the Future of the drugs in the late-stage pipeline
- Launch Timeline and Commercial Opportunity of Late-stage pipeline
- M&A and Licensing deals in the last 5 years
- In-licensing and/or M&A Opportunity
- Detailed Company analysis includes Clinical data of drugs, Milestones, and Valuation - Amgen (AMGN), Celgene (CELG), and MorphoSys (MOR)
- Useful for investors, Scientists, Business development managers of Pharma companies with focus in oncology to address the following-
- What are the opportunities or new approaches to be deployed in the R&D of the company?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Investment Drivers of The Select Companies Covered
3. Multiple Myeloma (MM)
4. Novel Targets including Monoclonal Antibodies And Small
5. Ongoing Clinical Trial Details of Key Drugs in the Pipeline
6. Key Milestones
7. MPA View on the Future of the Drugs in the Late-Stage
8. Detailed Company Analysis
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lnx8jm/treating
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,775
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 923
Jul. 23, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 885
Jul. 23, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 654
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,290
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,801
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,963
Jul. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,488
Jul. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,828
Jul. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 768
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,643
Many private cloud projects were built to deliver self-service access to development and test resources. While those clouds delivered faster access to resources, they lacked visibility, control and security needed for production deployments. In their session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steve Anderson, Product Manager at BMC Software, and Rick Lefort, Principal Technical Marketing Consultant at BMC Software, discussed how a cloud designed for production operations not only helps accelerate developer in...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,176
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,696
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 617
Venafi has extended the power of its platform in an easy-to-use utility for DevOps teams available for immediate download. Now DevOps teams can eliminate the hassle of acquiring and installing TLS keys and certificates. Instead, customers can focus on speeding up continuous development and deployment, while security teams have complete visibility and can keep the DevOps environment secure and compliant to protect customer data. Extending the Venafi Trust Protection Platform requires only a singl...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 999