|By PR Newswire||
|March 26, 2014 07:17 AM EDT||
LONDON, March 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The UK's first meeting dedicated to customer experience in gambling has been announced for 20-22 May in London
With the UK and European gambling sector growing dramatically, and competition, new entrants and increasing innovation on the rise, the battle to acquire and retain is heating up. Key to meeting these business goals is delivering exceptional, innovative and strategic customer experience and service to produce profit, ROI and market share.
The Customer Experience Transformation: Gambling is the forum for you to develop customer experience excellence, and inspire player retention and loyalty. The Summit will focus on strategies, case studies and innovation to improve your customer experience, ROI, acquisition and retention and develop world class customer service to increase a player's lifetime value to your organisation.
With increasing costs, competition and regulation, this is an exclusive gambling industry event where you will learn and interact with your peers and experts in the industry. They have united to solve and develop solutions for developing, delivering and executing a world class customer experience to boost your customer numbers and ROI.
Leading international gamification experts/gurus will guide you through the practicalities:
- Britt Boeskov, COO, Unibet
- Jacob Lopez, Chief Information Officer, StanJames
- Caroline Grindrod, Director of Customer Experience, Mecca Bingo
- Ronan Wall, Head of Operations, Paddy Power
- Anne Blight, VIP Manager, Rank Group
- Mariana Silva Southern, Head of Product Strategy, William Hill
- David Appleby, Senior Workforce Planning and Management information Developer,
Key topic to be addressed at Customer Experience Transformation: Gambling include:
- Improving retention strategies to increase player lifetime value and loyalty
- Increasing customer engagement through social media and mobile apps
- Implementing effective multi-channel management for customer experience excellence
- Improving customer service through insight and analytics
- Utilising customer experience technology and innovation to reduce customer churn
- Securing buy-in internally to deliver customer experience goals and ROI
Would you like to know more? Please Find the full programme, speaker list and registration form at http://www.customerexperiencegambling.com/news
SOURCE Customer Experience Transformation: Gambling
Dec. 10, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 368
Dec. 10, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 1,230
SYS-CON Events announced today that Fusion, a leading provider of cloud services, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Fusion, a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions to small, medium and large businesses, is the industry’s single source for the cloud. Fusion’s advanced, proprietary cloud service platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including clou...
Dec. 10, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 602
Dec. 10, 2016 12:45 PM EST Reads: 2,131
Dec. 10, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 1,964
Dec. 10, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 7,459
Dec. 10, 2016 12:15 PM EST Reads: 2,279
Dec. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,079
Dec. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,396
Dec. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,406
Dec. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 481
Dec. 10, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 772
Dec. 10, 2016 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,021
In his session at Cloud Expo, Robert Cohen, an economist and senior fellow at the Economic Strategy Institute, provideed economic scenarios that describe how the rapid adoption of software-defined everything including cloud services, SDDC and open networking will change GDP, industry growth, productivity and jobs. This session also included a drill down for several industries such as finance, social media, cloud service providers and pharmaceuticals.
Dec. 10, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 671
Dec. 10, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 696