|By PR Newswire||
|March 27, 2014 10:30 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The rising popularity of Garcinia Cambogia Extract has recently triggered an abundant amount of research into the safety, and weight loss abilities of this product.
According to a new report published in the Journal of Medical Foods, Garcinia Cambogia Extract has been found to be a safe and an effective supplement for weight loss.
Women's weight loss researcher Hopes more states that "when the Garcinia Cambogia Extract was high quality, no adverse effects were found, and weight loss did occur," referring to how Garcinia Cambogia Extract supplements being sold, may not always contain pure ingredients, and rather contain unhealthy additives such as hydrogenated oils, and artificial colors. "A trustworthy and all natural Garcinia product showed absolutely no side effects, and provided considerable help with weight loss."
The purpose of the report published in the Journal of Medical Foods, is to explain the benefits of Garcinia Cambogia Extract for weight loss, and educate consumers about the supplements that are responsible for negative side effects.
If Considering the Use of Garcinia Cambogia Extract
"There are no known studies showing negative side effects for all-natural, pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract products; however, the fillers used by some manufactures are responsible for side effects found in these products," said Teri. See the researches most highly recommended Garcinia Cambogia Extract products here.
Finding a quality Garcinia Cambogia Extract product:
- The Product is Made in the U.S.A
- Must contain 60% HCA
- All Natural Ingredients.
- No additives or fillers should be found on the Garcinia Cambogia Extract product ingredient label.
- Is a proven and effective Garcinia Cambogia product.
- High Potency Extraction Process
- Backed by Human Clinical Trails
Reasons for Unhealthy Additives in Supplements
"Supplement manufacturers often add in a fillers to their Garcinia Cambogia Extract for numerous reasons."
1. Easier and faster production: Supplements like Garcinia Cambogia Extract, involve an extraction procedure which requires more time and more money to acquire and finish product product. Rather then spend the time or money, additives are used leading to an inferior product.
2. More appealing to the eye (colorants) We eat and buy with our eyes, low quality manufactures of Garcinia Cambogia Extract know this, so artificial colors are used to make their product more appealing to the eye, again leading to an ineffective product.
3. Easier to swallow (coatings) Magnesium Stearate is used as a lubricant so that the pills don't stick to one another, or to the equipment being used during production. This is the sole reason why magnesium stearate is used in supplements and vitamins. Magnesium Stearate is a toxic ingredient, and should not be added to supplements as it caries serious health consequences.
Other Research and Findings
One study at Harvard University showed that Garcinia Cambogia Extract containing 60% HCA, 60 minutes before eating provided weight loss between 7.3 - 8.1 pounds over a 12 week period. (1)
Another study by the WWLR presented, showed a 4.7% bodyweight reduction (BMI) in 6.5 weeks. (2)
Aug. 31, 2016 10:11 AM EDT
Aug. 31, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,087
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 938
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 506
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,014
Aug. 31, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 922
Aug. 31, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 912
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 985
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 960
Aug. 31, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,312
Aug. 31, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,900
Aug. 31, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,295
Aug. 31, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,030
Aug. 31, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,115
Smart Cities are here to stay, but for their promise to be delivered, the data they produce must not be put in new siloes. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mathias Herberts, Co-founder and CTO of Cityzen Data, will deep dive into best practices that will ensure a successful smart city journey.
Aug. 31, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,716