|By Business Wire||
|March 28, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcjjvh/social_indexing) has announced the addition of the "Social Indexing Trends" report to their offering.
The report estimates that the need for a high level of accuracy in searches lead to the emergence of the social indexing concept. Social Indexing fulfills this need by sorting the existing gamut of information into user's likes and preferences. The use of individual preference data in the site's algorithm makes more accurate searches possible.
"Social indexing, also known as social tagging, is an emerging social technology which conceptualizes the usage of the vast information available in the social media for creating research tools with the potential to help businesses in organizing their websites in accordance with their visitors' interests and likes."
Factors fuelling growth of social indexing technologies include developments in processing algorithms, display techniques and parallel processing techniques. Network analysis tools play a vital role in social indexing. The tools assist in recognizing the implications of metadata, such as the viewpoint of friends for a particular search.
Key Topics Covered
1. SOCIAL INDEXING - A FOCUS REPORT
2. SOCIAL INDEXING - A NEW FRONTIER OF SOCIAL NETWORKING
3. FACEBOOK'S "LIKE" BUTTON - THE TURNING POINT FOR SOCIAL INDEXING
4. SOCIAL INDEXING AIDS WEBSITES IN PERSONALIZING ONLINE SERVICES
- Social Indexing and Continuous Evolution
- Development of MapReduce Tools
- Network Analysis Tools
- Impact on Sales of Products
5. TAGGING FOR A BETTER SOCIAL INDEXING
- Educating Users Regarding Tagging
- Providing Tag and Spelling Suggestions
- Modifying the Existing Tag-Cloud
- Merging Monologic and Dialogic Systems
6. SOCIAL INDEXING AND THE ISSUE OF USER PRIVACY
- The Issue of User Privacy
- Drawbacks of Social Indexing
7. CORPORATE INITIATIVES
- Jolicloud Launches "Social Organizing Tool"
- Kapitall Launches Wired Social Index
- The Washington Post Rolls Out "@MentionMachine Social Index"
- Topsy Launches Topsy Pro Analytics, a Social Analytics Tool
- Dachis Group Introduces Social Business Index
- Global X Funds Introduces First Social Media ETF
- Media Logic Announces Plans to Release Retail Social Juice Index
- MeSixty Signs an Agreement with Accel-X
- FPinfomart Unveils FPinfomart Heartbeat Social Media Monitoring Tool
- MSCI Releases Environmental Index Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcjjvh/social_indexing
Mar. 23, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,525
Mar. 23, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,010
Mar. 23, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 881
Mar. 23, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 360
SYS-CON Events announced today that Addteq will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Addteq specializes in creating innovative solutions to solve business processes through the use of DevOps automation. Addteq was founded on the firm belief that automation is essential for successful software releases. Addteq's products and services are centered around the fundamental approach of understanding the pr...
Mar. 23, 2017 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,593
Mar. 23, 2017 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 687
Mar. 23, 2017 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,291
Mar. 23, 2017 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,866
Mar. 23, 2017 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,289
Mar. 23, 2017 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,418
Mar. 23, 2017 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,586
Mar. 23, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,993
Mar. 23, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,669
Mar. 23, 2017 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,226
What if you could build a web application that could support true web-scale traffic without having to ever provision or manage a single server? Sounds magical, and it is! In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Munns, Senior Developer Advocate for Serverless Applications at Amazon Web Services, will show how to build a serverless website that scales automatically using services like AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, and Amazon S3. We will review several frameworks that can help you build serverle...
Mar. 23, 2017 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,305