|By PR Newswire||
|March 28, 2014 01:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2x3bx/benzene_2013) has announced the addition of the "Benzene: 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2017" report to their offering.
Benzene 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about benzene market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format.
In addition to the analytical part, the report provides a range of tables and figures which all together give a true insight into the national, regional and global markets for benzene. The report also features next five year forecasts by market experts and analysts.
- The report covers global, regional and country markets of benzene
- It describes present situation, historical background and future forecast
- Comprehensive data showing benzene capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices in the recent years are provided (globally, regionally and by country)
- The report indicates a wealth of information on benzene producers and suppliers
- Region market overview covers the following: production of benzene in a region, consumption trends (major consuming countries), price data, trade in the recent year and producers in the region
- Benzene market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices is also provided.
Reasons to Buy
- Your knowledge of benzene market will become unparalleled
- Unique analysis of the benzene market as well as detailed knowledge of both global and regional factors impacting the industry will take you one step further in managing your business environment
- You will boost your company's business/sales activities by getting an insight into benzene market
- Your search for prospective partners and suppliers will be largely facilitated
- Detailed benzene market forecast will strengthen your decision-making process
Key Topics Covered:
1. INTRODUCTION: BENZENE PROPERTIES AND USES
2. BENZENE MANUFACTURING PROCESSES
3. BENZENE WORLD MARKET
3.1. World benzene capacity
3.2. World benzene production
3.3. Benzene consumption
3.4. Benzene global trade
3.5. Benzene prices in the world market
4. BENZENE REGIONAL MARKETS ANALYSIS
4.1. Benzene European market analysis
4.2. Benzene Asia Pacific market analysis
4.3. Benzene North American market analysis
4.4. Benzene Latin American market analysis
4.5. Benzene Middle East market analysis
5. BENZENE MARKET PERSPECTIVES
5.1. Benzene capacity and production forecast up to 2018
5.2. Benzene consumption forecast up to 2018
5.3. Benzene prices forecast up to 2018
6. KEY COMPANIES IN THE BENZENE MARKET WORLDWIDE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2x3bx/benzene_2013
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Oct. 22, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,748
All clouds are not equal. To succeed in a DevOps context, organizations should plan to develop/deploy apps across a choice of on-premise and public clouds simultaneously depending on the business needs. This is where the concept of the Lean Cloud comes in - resting on the idea that you often need to relocate your app modules over their life cycles for both innovation and operational efficiency in the cloud. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at19th Cloud Expo, Valentin (Val) Bercovici, CTO of So...
Oct. 22, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,069
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Oct. 22, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 349
SYS-CON Events announced today that eCube Systems, the leading provider of modern development tools and best practices for Continuous Integration on OpenVMS, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. eCube Systems offers a family of middleware products and development tools that maximize return on technology investment by leveraging existing technical equity to meet evolving business needs. ...
Oct. 22, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,420
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Oct. 22, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,089
Oct. 22, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,251
Oct. 22, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,512
Oct. 22, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 360
Oct. 22, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,195
Oct. 22, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 11,207
Oct. 22, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,341
Oct. 22, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 458
Oct. 22, 2016 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 16,257
Oct. 22, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,473
Oct. 22, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 689