|By Business Wire||
|March 30, 2014 06:30 AM EDT||
Echelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON):
What: Echelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON), the world’s leading control networking platform provider, will host demos of its IzoT™ platform for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and of advanced lighting control technologies at Light + Building, the world’s biggest trade fair for lighting and building-services technology.
Echelon demos will take place at three of its partners’ booths:
Demo of Echelon’s ‘IzoT in a Box’ for the IIoT: In the LonMark
Germany booth, Echelon will showcase and take orders for its recently
introduced ‘IzoT in a Box’ FT 6000 Evaluation and Development Kit
(EVK), based on its IzoT platform for the IIoT. The EVK speeds
development of building automation devices using Echelon’s
multiprotocol FT 6050 system on chip (SoC), which supports both
LonWorks® and BACnet® protocols over IP. The EVK contains all the
essential elements for creating, testing and deploying devices and
control applications for the IIoT.
Also in the LonMark Germany booth, Echelon OEM customer Distech Controls (www.distech-controls.eu) will demonstrate its RCL Light/Blind Series lighting and sunblind controllers—previously LonTalk-only products—using the IzoT-enabled FT 6050 SoC to support both native IP-addressed LonTalk over FT and BACnet/IP over FT at the same time.
- Demo of Lighting 2.0: Located in The Future Room in Xicato’s (www.xicato.com) massive booth, Echelon will showcase its proof of concept (PoC) for Lighting 2.0—the convergence of networking, building automation and lighting technologies—based on Xicato’s new XIM intelligent Internet of Lights platform. Powered by upcoming Echelon DC voltage control systems, the new platform demonstrates how the Industrial Internet of Things can become a reality in professionally lit spaces. Echelon will also demonstrate existing control products for low-voltage indoor lighting.
- Demo of ‘follow-me’ lighting control solution for outdoor lighting: In the LonMark International (www.lonmark.org) booth, Echelon will demonstrate its outdoor lighting ‘follow-me’ lighting control solution. The demos will show luminaires and sensors from multiple suppliers connected and interoperating in a mixed wired and wireless network. They will also highlight streetlight-specific features available from LonMark members, such as real-time control, command and monitoring, historical datalog, advanced scheduling and alarming, astronomical clock, and dynamic lighting based on weather and traffic sensors.
When: The Light + Building booths will be open March 30 – April 4, 2014
Where: Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre, Frankfurt, Germany.
- Xicato is in the Agora Hall, AG.0 Booth A10.
- LonMark Germany is in Hall 9.0, Booth E10.
- LonMark International is in Hall 5.0, Booth C12.
More information: Echelon’s IzoT platform for the IIoT is the next generation of the world’s most successful industrial control platform. IzoT software, chips and modules are designed to provide an effective, safe and simple migration path to the IIoT for the billion devices currently connected to control networks in industrial settings, as well as a platform for developing new IIoT devices and applications. The IzoT platform enables the creation of IIoT solutions that interoperate with existing devices while also supporting new IP-enabled devices, which can be part of the consumer or human IoT.
For more information about Light + Building, visit http://light-building.messefrankfurt.com/.
Echelon and the Echelon logo are registered trademarks of Echelon Corporation registered in the United States and other countries. Other product or service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 329
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,711
Sep. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 433
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 323
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,626
Sep. 28, 2016 06:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,150
Sep. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,110
Sep. 28, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 286
Sep. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,773
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 249
Sep. 28, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 247
Sep. 28, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,724
Sep. 28, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,814
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,438
Sep. 28, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,879