|By Business Wire||
|March 31, 2014 03:01 AM EDT||
D-Link’s award-winning baby monitoring solution, the D-Link® Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-825L) is now shipping. Staying connected is a priority for new parents and the Wi-Fi Baby camera provides a quick and convenient way to monitor your baby using your smartphone or tablet device. The DCS-825L Baby Camera features HD video, integrated motion and sound detection, temperature sensing, instant push alerts, night-vision technology, integrated lullabies, and video recording. The D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera is the most versatile baby monitoring solution available on the market today, providing at-home and remote monitoring for multiple users using their own mobile device and the new free mydlink™ Baby Camera Monitor app and service.
D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-825L) (Photo: Business Wire)
“The D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera has already been recognized as one of the most cost-effective, full-featured baby monitoring solutions available today by receiving a CES Innovations Honoree Award,” said Daniel Kelley, vice president of marketing, D-Link Systems, Inc. “Our baby monitor helps parents feel in control, whether it is watching your baby, selecting lullabies, or just checking to ensure the temperature in the room is comfortable. Setup of the Wi-Fi Baby Camera with the free mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app is easy and advanced features like two-way audio, motion and sound detection, and automatic night vision with infrared LEDs allow parents to see what’s going on both day and night.”
The Wi-Fi Baby Camera can easily connect to an existing Wi-Fi network for local and remote monitoring (via Internet connection) and can also be used even when a wireless network is not available by wirelessly connecting the mobile device directly to the camera for instant local monitoring – ideal for use while traveling. The camera also features motion, sound and temperature sensing technology that can trigger instant push alerts to notify parents if something is amiss and a microSD card for auto-recording to ensure no details or special moments are overlooked.
Furthering their commitment to provide parents with peace of mind, D-Link plans to expand its line of baby monitoring solutions with a VGA version of the Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-820L) scheduled to ship this May.
More About the Wi-Fi Baby Camera
Recognized as an International CES Innovations 2014 Design and Engineering Awards Honoree and 2014 IF Design Award recipient, the Wi-Fi Baby camera represents the next generation of baby monitoring solutions:
- HD Resolution/Pinch-Zoom* – Provides rich detail and high image quality; pinch and zoom capabilities to see things up close
- Mobile App Support – Three easy steps to set up the camera and then enjoy local or remote monitoring of your baby on a mobile device with the free mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app (available for iOS and Android devices)
- MicroSD Card Slot – Automatically records video on a microSD card when motion or sound is detected; replay recorded video clips
- Record Video Clips – The mydlink Baby Camera Monitor app allows you to take snapshots or video clips and save directly to your mobile device for viewing and sharing
- Automatic Night Vision – See your baby up to 15 feet away in the dark via night mode
- Micro USB Power Input – Ideal for traveling and on-the-go monitoring, the baby camera can be powered by an external battery pack (not included)
- Temperature Sensor and LED* – Temperature display available on the Baby Camera Monitor app; receive push alerts when temperature levels are outside the set range
- Instant Push Alerts – Receive push notifications anytime noise or motion is detected
- Sound/Motion Detection – Sound/motion sensor triggers push alerts or recording
- Lullabies – Five pre-recorded lullabies to help soothe child
- Two-Way Audio – Listen to and talk to your baby
- mydlink Service – Remotely watch your baby on your mobile device via 3G, Wi-Fi, or 4G LTE
- Color Coordinated – Apply pink or blue rings to personalize camera for your baby’s room
Availability and Pricing
The D-Link Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-825L) is now available for $179.99 at Amazon.com, BestBuy.com, Target.com, Walmart.com, and throughout D-Link’s vast network of retail and e-tail outlets in the United States. Detailed specifications are available online at www.dlink.com/babymonitor. The VGA Wi-Fi Baby Camera (DCS-820L) will also be available throughout D-Link’s channel starting in May for $129.99.
D-Link is the global leader in connectivity for home, small business, mid- to large-sized enterprise environments, and service providers. An award-winning designer, developer, and manufacturer, D-Link implements and supports unified network solutions that integrate capabilities in switching, wireless, broadband, storage, IP Surveillance, and cloud-based network management. For more information visit www.dlink.com, or connect with D-Link on Facebook (www.facebook.com/dlink) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/dlink) or D-Link’s blog (http://blog.dlink.com/).
D-Link, the D-Link logo, and mydlink are trademarks or registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries. All other third-party marks mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2014 D-Link. All Rights Reserved
Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image of a person without their knowledge and consent is prohibited in certain states or jurisdictions. The end-user assumes all liability for compliance with applicable state, local and federal laws.
* Feature not available on the DCS-820L.
Aug. 28, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,760
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,134
Aug. 28, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,065
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,959
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,816
Aug. 27, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,993
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,339
Aug. 27, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,773
Aug. 27, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 736
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,093
Aug. 27, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 730
Aug. 27, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,576
Aug. 27, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,883
Aug. 27, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,633
Aug. 27, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 582