|By PR Newswire||
|March 31, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3k62c/nordic_it) has announced the addition of the "Nordic IT Organisation 2014" report to their offering.
Nordic IT Organisation 2014 - Theories, Practices and Results is written based on mainly the needs and requirements of the IT management of large Nordic companies. The target group of the report is primarily: CIO/IT managers, CFOs, Controllers, IT strategists, Consultants and CEOs. The report will however also be interesting for vendors of IT products and services in order to better understand their customers.
Nordic IT Organisation 2014 - Theories, Practices and Results is designed to map out how Nordic companies organise their IT function and align business with IT.
This is done by:
- Showing Nordic companies' IT priorities.
- Reporting on the success in reaching various IT objectives.
- Presenting the IT governance & management cost levels.
- Presenting information on the IT funding models followed by Nordic companies and their satisfaction with these.
- Displaying the level of IT budget centralisation.
- Reporting on the strategic role of the CIO in Nordic companies.
- Showing the decision rights allocation models followed by the companies and their satisfaction with these.
- Reporting on the business-IT alignment measures taken by Nordic companies and how important they are viewed.
- Displaying the organisational hierarchy of IT organisations in Nordic companies.
- Showing the effects of how IT is organised on the success in reaching various IT objectives
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key IT governance choices
- Definition of IT governance
- Basic IT governance models
- IT funding models
- IT decision rights models
- Strategic role of CIO
3. Strategies for aligning IT and business
- Difficulties in achieving strong alignment of IT and business
- General strategies for improving IT and business alignment
4. IT priorities
- Importance of IT objectives
- Success in reaching IT objectives
5. IT governance & management costs
- IT governance and management cost levels
- Effect of IT governance & management cost level on reaching IT objectives
6. IT funding models followed
- IT funding models followed
- Effect of IT funding model followed on reaching IT objectives
7. Satisfaction with IT funding models
- Satisfaction with contributions of IT funding models
- Difference in satisfaction with contributions according to IT funding model followed
8. Level of IT budget centralisation
9. Strategic role of CIO
- Frequency of CIO being member of company executive team
- Perception of value making CIO member of executive team
10. Decision rights allocation models followed
- Decision rights on IT strategy and direction - Allocation models followed
- Effect of decision rights allocation model followed on success in reaching IT objectives
11. Satisfaction with decision rights allocation models
- Satisfaction with contributions of decision rights allocation models
- Difference in satisfaction with contributions according to decision rights allocation model followed
12. Business-IT alignment measures
- Importance of measures for aligning IT with business
- Implementation of IT-business alignment measures
- Effect of IT-business alignment measures on reaching IT objectives
13. Organisational hierarchy
- Average number of IT employees reporting to each manager
- Types of IT organisation hierarchy structures
- Effect of degree of hierarchy on reaching IT objectives
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3k62c/nordic_it
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Jul. 31, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 493
Jul. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 271
Jul. 31, 2015 02:30 PM EDT
Jul. 31, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 362
Jul. 31, 2015 01:45 PM EDT
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 127
Jul. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 118
Jul. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 142
Jul. 31, 2015 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 302
Jul. 31, 2015 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 159
Jul. 30, 2015 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,401
Jul. 30, 2015 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 893
Jul. 30, 2015 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,805
Jul. 30, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,090
Public Cloud IaaS started its life in the developer and startup communities and has grown rapidly to a $20B+ industry, but it still pales in comparison to how much is spent worldwide on IT: $3.6 trillion. In fact, there are 8.6 million data centers worldwide, the reality is many small and medium sized business have server closets and colocation footprints filled with servers and storage gear. While on-premise environment virtualization may have peaked at 75%, the Public Cloud has lagged in adop...
Jul. 30, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,206