|By PR Newswire||
|March 31, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3k62c/nordic_it) has announced the addition of the "Nordic IT Organisation 2014" report to their offering.
Nordic IT Organisation 2014 - Theories, Practices and Results is written based on mainly the needs and requirements of the IT management of large Nordic companies. The target group of the report is primarily: CIO/IT managers, CFOs, Controllers, IT strategists, Consultants and CEOs. The report will however also be interesting for vendors of IT products and services in order to better understand their customers.
Nordic IT Organisation 2014 - Theories, Practices and Results is designed to map out how Nordic companies organise their IT function and align business with IT.
This is done by:
- Showing Nordic companies' IT priorities.
- Reporting on the success in reaching various IT objectives.
- Presenting the IT governance & management cost levels.
- Presenting information on the IT funding models followed by Nordic companies and their satisfaction with these.
- Displaying the level of IT budget centralisation.
- Reporting on the strategic role of the CIO in Nordic companies.
- Showing the decision rights allocation models followed by the companies and their satisfaction with these.
- Reporting on the business-IT alignment measures taken by Nordic companies and how important they are viewed.
- Displaying the organisational hierarchy of IT organisations in Nordic companies.
- Showing the effects of how IT is organised on the success in reaching various IT objectives
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key IT governance choices
- Definition of IT governance
- Basic IT governance models
- IT funding models
- IT decision rights models
- Strategic role of CIO
3. Strategies for aligning IT and business
- Difficulties in achieving strong alignment of IT and business
- General strategies for improving IT and business alignment
4. IT priorities
- Importance of IT objectives
- Success in reaching IT objectives
5. IT governance & management costs
- IT governance and management cost levels
- Effect of IT governance & management cost level on reaching IT objectives
6. IT funding models followed
- IT funding models followed
- Effect of IT funding model followed on reaching IT objectives
7. Satisfaction with IT funding models
- Satisfaction with contributions of IT funding models
- Difference in satisfaction with contributions according to IT funding model followed
8. Level of IT budget centralisation
9. Strategic role of CIO
- Frequency of CIO being member of company executive team
- Perception of value making CIO member of executive team
10. Decision rights allocation models followed
- Decision rights on IT strategy and direction - Allocation models followed
- Effect of decision rights allocation model followed on success in reaching IT objectives
11. Satisfaction with decision rights allocation models
- Satisfaction with contributions of decision rights allocation models
- Difference in satisfaction with contributions according to decision rights allocation model followed
12. Business-IT alignment measures
- Importance of measures for aligning IT with business
- Implementation of IT-business alignment measures
- Effect of IT-business alignment measures on reaching IT objectives
13. Organisational hierarchy
- Average number of IT employees reporting to each manager
- Types of IT organisation hierarchy structures
- Effect of degree of hierarchy on reaching IT objectives
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p3k62c/nordic_it
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Dec. 9, 2016 08:00 PM EST Reads: 1,009
Dec. 9, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 686
Dec. 9, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 5,135
Dec. 9, 2016 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,760
Dec. 9, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 2,364
Dec. 9, 2016 05:30 PM EST Reads: 466
Dec. 9, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,884
Dec. 9, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,460
Dec. 9, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 397
Dec. 9, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,066
Dec. 9, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,863
Dec. 9, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,295
Dec. 9, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 596
Dec. 9, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,236
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 9, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 983