|By Business Wire||
|April 1, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
MD Buyline announced today the Q1.2014 User Satisfaction Trending™ data is now available to MD Buyline members. MD Buyline’s industry experts interviewed and surveyed our members to capture valuable information that helps our members make the best decision for their hospital and patients based on real-world results.
Based on user feedback, MD Buyline rates suppliers on a scale from one to 10 in six categories: system performance, system reliability, installation/implementation, application training, service response time and service repair quality. For the first quarter of 2014, the suppliers listed below received the highest ranking in their class for overall customer satisfaction.
- 3M Health Information Systems: Electronic Document Management
- Abbott: Point Of Care
- Accuray: Radiation Treatment Delivery System
- Aesynt: Pharmacy Automation
- Aperek, formerly Mediclick: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- API Healthcare, a GE Healthcare Company: Staff Scheduling Systems and Time and Attendance
- B. Braun Medical: Infusion Pump
- BD Biosciences: Flow Cytometer
- BERCHTOLD Corporation: Surgical Light and Surgical Table
- Bunnell Incorporated: High Frequency Ventilator
- Cadwell Laboratories: Electroencephalograph and Electromyograph
- CareFusion: Automated Dispensing System and Pharmacy Automation
- Carl Zeiss, Inc.: Surgical Microscope
- Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.: Perinatal Information Systems
- ConMed: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Diagnostica Stago: Coagulation Analyzer
- Draeger: Anesthesia Machine and Ventilator
- Elekta: Oncology Information Management System and Treatment Planning System
- Epic: Electronic Health Record
- FujiFilm: Endoscopic Video System/Scope and Radiographic Unit, Digital and Conventional
- GE Healthcare: Electrocardiograph, Electrophysiology Monitor, Cardiac Stress Test System, Infant Care Equipment, Fetal Monitor, Anesthesia Machine, Radiography and Fluoroscopy, Mobile C-Arm, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, Real-Time Location Systems and Perioperative Information System
- Getinge USA: Steam Sterilizer and Washer/Decontaminator
- Hamilton Medical: Portable Ventilator
- Healthcare Insights, LLC: Financial Decision Support
- Hill-Rom: Bed, Nurse Call and Stretcher
- Hitachi Medical Systems America: Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Hologic: Biopsy Systems, Bone Densitometer, Computer Aided Detection System, Cytology System and Mini C-Arm
- Instrumentation Laboratory: Blood Gas Analyzer and Coagulation Analyzer
- Intuitive Surgical: Surgical Robotics
- Iris Diagnostics: Urinalysis System
- Karl Storz Endoscopy: OR Integration System
- Konica Minolta Medical Imaging: Computed Radiography
- MAQUET: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- McKesson: Clinical Information System, Radiology Information System and Staff Scheduling Systems
- Medical Graphics Corporation: Metabolic Measurement System
- Medivators: Low-Temp Sterilizer and High-Level Disinfector
- Medtronic: Image Guided Surgery
- MERGE Healthcare: Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS)
- Natus Medical, Inc.: Sleep Assessment
- Nihon Kohden America: Long Term Epilepsy Monitoring, Patient Monitoring and Telemetry Monitor
- nSpire Health, Inc.: Pulmonary Function
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics: Blood Bank Automation
- Philips Healthcare: Cardiology Management System, Cardiology PACS and Information Systems, Defibrillator and Holter Monitor
- Rauland-Borg: Nurse Call
- RF Technologies: Infant Security
- Sakura Finetek: Tissue Processor
- SCC Soft Computer: Laboratory Information System
- Sebia: Protein Electrophoresis
- Shimadzu Medical Systems: Portable Radiographic System
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.: Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer, CT Scanner - CT Simulation, Hemodynamic and Physiological Monitoring, Laboratory Automation, Mammography System, Microbiology System, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, SPECT and SPECT-CT, Nuclear Medicine, Urinalysis System and Urological Imaging
- St. Jude Medical: Electrophysiology Monitor
- Stryker Endoscopy: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Sysmex America: Hematology Analyzer
- TeleTracking Technologies: Bed Management Systems
- TeraRecon, Inc.: 3D Advanced Visualization Solution
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems: Cardio-pulmonary Bypass Pump
- The CBORD Group, Inc.: Food and Nutrition Management Systems
- Toshiba America Medical Systems: Cardiac Cath/Interventional Radiography, Cardiac Ultrasound (ECHO), Diagnostic Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Tosoh Bioscience: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Varian Medical Systems: Remote Afterloader
- Volcano Corporation: Intravascular Imaging - Ultrasound and OCT
“MD Buyline’s clinical analysts are experts at identifying the information hospitals need to know when acquiring medical capital. Customer satisfaction is a critical component of the value analysis and acquisition process. By using the insight in our User Satisfaction Trending reports, MD Buyline’s hospital members receive real-world results and experiences from their peers. Our members rely on MD Buyline for transparency so they can make the right decision for their hospital and their patients,” said Beverly Schierer, Vice President of Research and Analysis.
About User Satisfaction Trending
For more than 30 years, MD Buyline has been researching medical technologies to create transparency between healthcare providers and medical technology suppliers. This in-depth and dynamic data enables MD Buyline’s clinical analysts to map trending for ratings and end-user feedback on technologies and suppliers. MD Buyline members can review User Satisfaction Trending data on more than 100 medical technologies through MD Buyline’s online portal of proprietary clinical research. For more information or to speak with an analyst, contact MD Buyline at 1-800-375-5463 or send an email to [email protected].
About MD Buyline
Healthcare providers recognize MD Buyline as the leading provider of evidence-based information and research. By creating transparency and fostering consultative relationships, MD Buyline has partnered with providers for more than three decades to identify cost reduction opportunities for purchased services, consumables, capital and IT. Providers rely on MD Buyline’s data and clinical analysts for financial and clinical insight to reach long- and short-term goals. For more information, please visit www.mdbuyline.com, and follow MD Buyline on Twitter, @MDBuyline.
SYS-CON Events announced today that Hitachi, the leading provider the Internet of Things and Digital Transformation, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., offers an integrated portfolio of services and solutions that enable digital transformation through enhanced data management, governance, mobility and analytics. We help globa...
Apr. 23, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,709
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Apr. 23, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,649
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and 21st International Cloud Expo, which will take place in November in Silicon Valley, California.
Apr. 23, 2017 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,884
Developers want to create better apps faster. Static clouds are giving way to scalable systems, with dynamic resource allocation and application monitoring. You won't hear that chant from users on any picket line, but helping developers to create better apps faster is the mission of Lee Atchison, principal cloud architect and advocate at New Relic Inc., based in San Francisco. His singular job is to understand and drive the industry in the areas of cloud architecture, microservices, scalability ...
Apr. 23, 2017 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,143
Back in February of 2017, Andrew Clay Schafer of Pivotal tweeted the following: “seriously tho, the whole software industry is stuck on deployment when we desperately need architecture and telemetry.” Intrigue in a 140 characters. For me, I hear Andrew saying, “we’re jumping to step 5 before we’ve successfully completed steps 1-4.”
Apr. 23, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,243
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain.
Apr. 23, 2017 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,167
@DevOpsSummit has been named the ‘Top DevOps Influencer' by iTrend. iTred processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @DevOpsSummit ranked as the number one ‘DevOps Influencer' followed by @CloudExpo at third, and @MicroservicesE at 24th.
Apr. 23, 2017 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,393
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Apr. 23, 2017 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 615
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Apr. 23, 2017 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 489
SYS-CON Events announced today that SoftLayer, an IBM Company, has been named “Gold Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York, New York. SoftLayer, an IBM Company, provides cloud infrastructure as a service from a growing number of data centers and network points of presence around the world. SoftLayer’s customers range from Web startups to global enterprises.
Apr. 23, 2017 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,794
Did you know that you can develop for mainframes in Java? Or that the testing and deployment can be automated across mobile to mainframe? In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Vaughn Marshall, Sr. Principal Product Owner at CA Technologies, will discuss and demo how increasingly teams are developing with agile methodologies using modern development environments and automating testing and deployments, mobile to mainframe.
Apr. 23, 2017 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 809
As pervasive as cloud technology is -- and as persuasive as the arguments are for using it -- the cloud has its limits. Some companies will always have security concerns about storing data in the cloud and certain high-transaction applications will always be better suited for on-premises storage. Those statements were among the bottom-line takeaways delivered at Cloud Expo this week, a three day, bi-annual event focused on cloud technologies, adoption and associated challenges.
Apr. 23, 2017 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,670
Multiple data types are pouring into IoT deployments. Data is coming in small packages as well as enormous files and data streams of many sizes. Widespread use of mobile devices adds to the total. In this power panel at @ThingsExpo, moderated by Conference Chair Roger Strukhoff, panelists will look at the tools and environments that are being put to use in IoT deployments, as well as the team skills a modern enterprise IT shop needs to keep things running, get a handle on all this data, and deli...
Apr. 23, 2017 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,816
Quickly find the root cause of complex database problems slowing down your applications. Up to 88% of all application performance issues are related to the database. DPA’s unique response time analysis shows you exactly what needs fixing - in four clicks or less. Optimize performance anywhere. Database Performance Analyzer monitors on-premises, on VMware®, and in the Cloud, including Amazon® AWS and Azure™ virtual machines.
Apr. 23, 2017 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,458
SYS-CON Events announced today that Grape Up will exhibit at SYS-CON's 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on Oct. 31 – Nov 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Grape Up is a software company specializing in cloud native application development and professional services related to Cloud Foundry PaaS. With five expert teams that operate in various sectors of the market across the U.S. and Europe, Grape Up works with a variety of customers from emergi...
Apr. 23, 2017 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,512