|By Business Wire||
|April 1, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
MD Buyline announced today the Q1.2014 User Satisfaction Trending™ data is now available to MD Buyline members. MD Buyline’s industry experts interviewed and surveyed our members to capture valuable information that helps our members make the best decision for their hospital and patients based on real-world results.
Based on user feedback, MD Buyline rates suppliers on a scale from one to 10 in six categories: system performance, system reliability, installation/implementation, application training, service response time and service repair quality. For the first quarter of 2014, the suppliers listed below received the highest ranking in their class for overall customer satisfaction.
- 3M Health Information Systems: Electronic Document Management
- Abbott: Point Of Care
- Accuray: Radiation Treatment Delivery System
- Aesynt: Pharmacy Automation
- Aperek, formerly Mediclick: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- API Healthcare, a GE Healthcare Company: Staff Scheduling Systems and Time and Attendance
- B. Braun Medical: Infusion Pump
- BD Biosciences: Flow Cytometer
- BERCHTOLD Corporation: Surgical Light and Surgical Table
- Bunnell Incorporated: High Frequency Ventilator
- Cadwell Laboratories: Electroencephalograph and Electromyograph
- CareFusion: Automated Dispensing System and Pharmacy Automation
- Carl Zeiss, Inc.: Surgical Microscope
- Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.: Perinatal Information Systems
- ConMed: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Diagnostica Stago: Coagulation Analyzer
- Draeger: Anesthesia Machine and Ventilator
- Elekta: Oncology Information Management System and Treatment Planning System
- Epic: Electronic Health Record
- FujiFilm: Endoscopic Video System/Scope and Radiographic Unit, Digital and Conventional
- GE Healthcare: Electrocardiograph, Electrophysiology Monitor, Cardiac Stress Test System, Infant Care Equipment, Fetal Monitor, Anesthesia Machine, Radiography and Fluoroscopy, Mobile C-Arm, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, Real-Time Location Systems and Perioperative Information System
- Getinge USA: Steam Sterilizer and Washer/Decontaminator
- Hamilton Medical: Portable Ventilator
- Healthcare Insights, LLC: Financial Decision Support
- Hill-Rom: Bed, Nurse Call and Stretcher
- Hitachi Medical Systems America: Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Hologic: Biopsy Systems, Bone Densitometer, Computer Aided Detection System, Cytology System and Mini C-Arm
- Instrumentation Laboratory: Blood Gas Analyzer and Coagulation Analyzer
- Intuitive Surgical: Surgical Robotics
- Iris Diagnostics: Urinalysis System
- Karl Storz Endoscopy: OR Integration System
- Konica Minolta Medical Imaging: Computed Radiography
- MAQUET: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- McKesson: Clinical Information System, Radiology Information System and Staff Scheduling Systems
- Medical Graphics Corporation: Metabolic Measurement System
- Medivators: Low-Temp Sterilizer and High-Level Disinfector
- Medtronic: Image Guided Surgery
- MERGE Healthcare: Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS)
- Natus Medical, Inc.: Sleep Assessment
- Nihon Kohden America: Long Term Epilepsy Monitoring, Patient Monitoring and Telemetry Monitor
- nSpire Health, Inc.: Pulmonary Function
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics: Blood Bank Automation
- Philips Healthcare: Cardiology Management System, Cardiology PACS and Information Systems, Defibrillator and Holter Monitor
- Rauland-Borg: Nurse Call
- RF Technologies: Infant Security
- Sakura Finetek: Tissue Processor
- SCC Soft Computer: Laboratory Information System
- Sebia: Protein Electrophoresis
- Shimadzu Medical Systems: Portable Radiographic System
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.: Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer, CT Scanner - CT Simulation, Hemodynamic and Physiological Monitoring, Laboratory Automation, Mammography System, Microbiology System, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, SPECT and SPECT-CT, Nuclear Medicine, Urinalysis System and Urological Imaging
- St. Jude Medical: Electrophysiology Monitor
- Stryker Endoscopy: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Sysmex America: Hematology Analyzer
- TeleTracking Technologies: Bed Management Systems
- TeraRecon, Inc.: 3D Advanced Visualization Solution
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems: Cardio-pulmonary Bypass Pump
- The CBORD Group, Inc.: Food and Nutrition Management Systems
- Toshiba America Medical Systems: Cardiac Cath/Interventional Radiography, Cardiac Ultrasound (ECHO), Diagnostic Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Tosoh Bioscience: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Varian Medical Systems: Remote Afterloader
- Volcano Corporation: Intravascular Imaging - Ultrasound and OCT
“MD Buyline’s clinical analysts are experts at identifying the information hospitals need to know when acquiring medical capital. Customer satisfaction is a critical component of the value analysis and acquisition process. By using the insight in our User Satisfaction Trending reports, MD Buyline’s hospital members receive real-world results and experiences from their peers. Our members rely on MD Buyline for transparency so they can make the right decision for their hospital and their patients,” said Beverly Schierer, Vice President of Research and Analysis.
About User Satisfaction Trending
For more than 30 years, MD Buyline has been researching medical technologies to create transparency between healthcare providers and medical technology suppliers. This in-depth and dynamic data enables MD Buyline’s clinical analysts to map trending for ratings and end-user feedback on technologies and suppliers. MD Buyline members can review User Satisfaction Trending data on more than 100 medical technologies through MD Buyline’s online portal of proprietary clinical research. For more information or to speak with an analyst, contact MD Buyline at 1-800-375-5463 or send an email to [email protected].
About MD Buyline
Healthcare providers recognize MD Buyline as the leading provider of evidence-based information and research. By creating transparency and fostering consultative relationships, MD Buyline has partnered with providers for more than three decades to identify cost reduction opportunities for purchased services, consumables, capital and IT. Providers rely on MD Buyline’s data and clinical analysts for financial and clinical insight to reach long- and short-term goals. For more information, please visit www.mdbuyline.com, and follow MD Buyline on Twitter, @MDBuyline.
In addition to all the benefits, IoT is also bringing new kind of customer experience challenges - cars that unlock themselves, thermostats turning houses into saunas and baby video monitors broadcasting over the internet. This list can only increase because while IoT services should be intuitive and simple to use, the delivery ecosystem is a myriad of potential problems as IoT explodes complexity. So finding a performance issue is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.
Dec. 3, 2016 06:30 AM EST Reads: 5,970
In his keynote at 18th Cloud Expo, Andrew Keys, Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise, provided an overview of the evolution of the Internet and the Database and the future of their combination – the Blockchain. Andrew Keys is Co-Founder of ConsenSys Enterprise. He comes to ConsenSys Enterprise with capital markets, technology and entrepreneurial experience. Previously, he worked for UBS investment bank in equities analysis. Later, he was responsible for the creation and distribution of life sett...
Dec. 3, 2016 05:45 AM EST Reads: 6,905
The WebRTC Summit New York, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, announces that its Call for Papers is now open. Topics include all aspects of improving IT delivery by eliminating waste through automated business models leveraging cloud technologies. WebRTC Summit is co-located with 20th International Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo. WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web ...
Dec. 3, 2016 05:30 AM EST Reads: 1,195
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 3, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 1,707
Redis is not only the fastest database, but it has become the most popular among the new wave of applications running in containers. Redis speeds up just about every data interaction between your users or operational systems. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dave Nielsen, Developer Relations at Redis Labs, shared the functions and data structures used to solve everyday use cases that are driving Redis' popularity.
Dec. 3, 2016 04:15 AM EST Reads: 3,415
Internet-of-Things discussions can end up either going down the consumer gadget rabbit hole or focused on the sort of data logging that industrial manufacturers have been doing forever. However, in fact, companies today are already using IoT data both to optimize their operational technology and to improve the experience of customer interactions in novel ways. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Gordon Haff, Red Hat Technology Evangelist, will share examples from a wide range of industries – includin...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,519
WebRTC is the future of browser-to-browser communications, and continues to make inroads into the traditional, difficult, plug-in web communications world. The 6th WebRTC Summit continues our tradition of delivering the latest and greatest presentations within the world of WebRTC. Topics include voice calling, video chat, P2P file sharing, and use cases that have already leveraged the power and convenience of WebRTC.
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 1,489
Without lifecycle traceability and visibility across the tool chain, stakeholders from Planning-to-Ops have limited insight and answers to who, what, when, why and how across the DevOps lifecycle. This impacts the ability to deliver high quality software at the needed velocity to drive positive business outcomes. In his general session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Phil Hombledal, Solution Architect at CollabNet, discussed how customers are able to achieve a level of transparency that e...
Dec. 3, 2016 02:15 AM EST Reads: 732
"We build IoT infrastructure products - when you have to integrate different devices, different systems and cloud you have to build an application to do that but we eliminate the need to build an application. Our products can integrate any device, any system, any cloud regardless of protocol," explained Peter Jung, Chief Product Officer at Pulzze Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 765
Much of the value of DevOps comes from a (renewed) focus on measurement, sharing, and continuous feedback loops. In increasingly complex DevOps workflows and environments, and especially in larger, regulated, or more crystallized organizations, these core concepts become even more critical. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Andi Mann, Chief Technology Advocate at Splunk, showed how, by focusing on 'metrics that matter,' you can provide objective, transparent, and meaningful f...
Dec. 3, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 4,532
"We are the public cloud providers. We are currently providing 50% of the resources they need for doing e-commerce business in China and we are hosting about 60% of mobile gaming in China," explained Yi Zheng, CPO and VP of Engineering at CDS Global Cloud, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 3, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 854
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, director/senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 3, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,519
Between 2005 and 2020, data volumes will grow by a factor of 300 – enough data to stack CDs from the earth to the moon 162 times. This has come to be known as the ‘big data’ phenomenon. Unfortunately, traditional approaches to handling, storing and analyzing data aren’t adequate at this scale: they’re too costly, slow and physically cumbersome to keep up. Fortunately, in response a new breed of technology has emerged that is cheaper, faster and more scalable. Yet, in meeting these new needs they...
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,752
"Once customers get a year into their IoT deployments, they start to realize that they may have been shortsighted in the ways they built out their deployment and the key thing I see a lot of people looking at is - how can I take equipment data, pull it back in an IoT solution and show it in a dashboard," stated Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 904
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 2, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,731