|By Business Wire||
|April 1, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
MD Buyline announced today the Q1.2014 User Satisfaction Trending™ data is now available to MD Buyline members. MD Buyline’s industry experts interviewed and surveyed our members to capture valuable information that helps our members make the best decision for their hospital and patients based on real-world results.
Based on user feedback, MD Buyline rates suppliers on a scale from one to 10 in six categories: system performance, system reliability, installation/implementation, application training, service response time and service repair quality. For the first quarter of 2014, the suppliers listed below received the highest ranking in their class for overall customer satisfaction.
- 3M Health Information Systems: Electronic Document Management
- Abbott: Point Of Care
- Accuray: Radiation Treatment Delivery System
- Aesynt: Pharmacy Automation
- Aperek, formerly Mediclick: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- API Healthcare, a GE Healthcare Company: Staff Scheduling Systems and Time and Attendance
- B. Braun Medical: Infusion Pump
- BD Biosciences: Flow Cytometer
- BERCHTOLD Corporation: Surgical Light and Surgical Table
- Bunnell Incorporated: High Frequency Ventilator
- Cadwell Laboratories: Electroencephalograph and Electromyograph
- CareFusion: Automated Dispensing System and Pharmacy Automation
- Carl Zeiss, Inc.: Surgical Microscope
- Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.: Perinatal Information Systems
- ConMed: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Diagnostica Stago: Coagulation Analyzer
- Draeger: Anesthesia Machine and Ventilator
- Elekta: Oncology Information Management System and Treatment Planning System
- Epic: Electronic Health Record
- FujiFilm: Endoscopic Video System/Scope and Radiographic Unit, Digital and Conventional
- GE Healthcare: Electrocardiograph, Electrophysiology Monitor, Cardiac Stress Test System, Infant Care Equipment, Fetal Monitor, Anesthesia Machine, Radiography and Fluoroscopy, Mobile C-Arm, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, Real-Time Location Systems and Perioperative Information System
- Getinge USA: Steam Sterilizer and Washer/Decontaminator
- Hamilton Medical: Portable Ventilator
- Healthcare Insights, LLC: Financial Decision Support
- Hill-Rom: Bed, Nurse Call and Stretcher
- Hitachi Medical Systems America: Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Hologic: Biopsy Systems, Bone Densitometer, Computer Aided Detection System, Cytology System and Mini C-Arm
- Instrumentation Laboratory: Blood Gas Analyzer and Coagulation Analyzer
- Intuitive Surgical: Surgical Robotics
- Iris Diagnostics: Urinalysis System
- Karl Storz Endoscopy: OR Integration System
- Konica Minolta Medical Imaging: Computed Radiography
- MAQUET: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- McKesson: Clinical Information System, Radiology Information System and Staff Scheduling Systems
- Medical Graphics Corporation: Metabolic Measurement System
- Medivators: Low-Temp Sterilizer and High-Level Disinfector
- Medtronic: Image Guided Surgery
- MERGE Healthcare: Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS)
- Natus Medical, Inc.: Sleep Assessment
- Nihon Kohden America: Long Term Epilepsy Monitoring, Patient Monitoring and Telemetry Monitor
- nSpire Health, Inc.: Pulmonary Function
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics: Blood Bank Automation
- Philips Healthcare: Cardiology Management System, Cardiology PACS and Information Systems, Defibrillator and Holter Monitor
- Rauland-Borg: Nurse Call
- RF Technologies: Infant Security
- Sakura Finetek: Tissue Processor
- SCC Soft Computer: Laboratory Information System
- Sebia: Protein Electrophoresis
- Shimadzu Medical Systems: Portable Radiographic System
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.: Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer, CT Scanner - CT Simulation, Hemodynamic and Physiological Monitoring, Laboratory Automation, Mammography System, Microbiology System, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, SPECT and SPECT-CT, Nuclear Medicine, Urinalysis System and Urological Imaging
- St. Jude Medical: Electrophysiology Monitor
- Stryker Endoscopy: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Sysmex America: Hematology Analyzer
- TeleTracking Technologies: Bed Management Systems
- TeraRecon, Inc.: 3D Advanced Visualization Solution
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems: Cardio-pulmonary Bypass Pump
- The CBORD Group, Inc.: Food and Nutrition Management Systems
- Toshiba America Medical Systems: Cardiac Cath/Interventional Radiography, Cardiac Ultrasound (ECHO), Diagnostic Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Tosoh Bioscience: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Varian Medical Systems: Remote Afterloader
- Volcano Corporation: Intravascular Imaging - Ultrasound and OCT
“MD Buyline’s clinical analysts are experts at identifying the information hospitals need to know when acquiring medical capital. Customer satisfaction is a critical component of the value analysis and acquisition process. By using the insight in our User Satisfaction Trending reports, MD Buyline’s hospital members receive real-world results and experiences from their peers. Our members rely on MD Buyline for transparency so they can make the right decision for their hospital and their patients,” said Beverly Schierer, Vice President of Research and Analysis.
About User Satisfaction Trending
For more than 30 years, MD Buyline has been researching medical technologies to create transparency between healthcare providers and medical technology suppliers. This in-depth and dynamic data enables MD Buyline’s clinical analysts to map trending for ratings and end-user feedback on technologies and suppliers. MD Buyline members can review User Satisfaction Trending data on more than 100 medical technologies through MD Buyline’s online portal of proprietary clinical research. For more information or to speak with an analyst, contact MD Buyline at 1-800-375-5463 or send an email to [email protected].
About MD Buyline
Healthcare providers recognize MD Buyline as the leading provider of evidence-based information and research. By creating transparency and fostering consultative relationships, MD Buyline has partnered with providers for more than three decades to identify cost reduction opportunities for purchased services, consumables, capital and IT. Providers rely on MD Buyline’s data and clinical analysts for financial and clinical insight to reach long- and short-term goals. For more information, please visit www.mdbuyline.com, and follow MD Buyline on Twitter, @MDBuyline.
Chuck Piluso presented a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. Prior to Secure Infrastructure and Services, Mr. Piluso founded North American Telecommunication Corporation, a facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carrier licensed by the Public Service Commission in 10 states, serving as the company's chairman and president from 1997 to 2000. Between 1990 and 1997, Mr. Piluso served as chairman & founder of International Te...
Aug. 2, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 407
The Software Defined Data Center (SDDC), which enables organizations to seamlessly run in a hybrid cloud model (public + private cloud), is here to stay. IDC estimates that the software-defined networking market will be valued at $3.7 billion by 2016. Security is a key component and benefit of the SDDC, and offers an opportunity to build security 'from the ground up' and weave it into the environment from day one. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Reuven Harrison, CTO and Co-Founder of Tufin,...
Aug. 2, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 530
Container technology is sending shock waves through the world of cloud computing. Heralded as the 'next big thing,' containers provide software owners a consistent way to package their software and dependencies while infrastructure operators benefit from a standard way to deploy and run them. Containers present new challenges for tracking usage due to their dynamic nature. They can also be deployed to bare metal, virtual machines and various cloud platforms. How do software owners track the usag...
Aug. 2, 2015 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 228
SYS-CON Events announced today that MobiDev, a software development company, will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MobiDev is a software development company with representative offices in Atlanta (US), Sheffield (UK) and Würzburg (Germany); and development centers in Ukraine. Since 2009 it has grown from a small group of passionate engineers and business managers to a full-scale mobi...
Aug. 2, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 335
With SaaS use rampant across organizations, how can IT departments track company data and maintain security? More and more departments are commissioning their own solutions and bypassing IT. A cloud environment is amorphous and powerful, allowing you to set up solutions for all of your user needs: document sharing and collaboration, mobile access, e-mail, even industry-specific applications. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Shawn Mills, President and a founder of Green House Data, discussed h...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 473
For IoT to grow as quickly as analyst firms’ project, a lot is going to fall on developers to quickly bring applications to market. But the lack of a standard development platform threatens to slow growth and make application development more time consuming and costly, much like we’ve seen in the mobile space. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Weiner, Product Manager of the Omega DevCloud with KORE Telematics Inc., discussed the evolving requirements for developers as IoT matures and conducte...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 345
There are many considerations when moving applications from on-premise to cloud. It is critical to understand the benefits and also challenges of this migration. A successful migration will result in lower Total Cost of Ownership, yet offer the same or higher level of robustness. In his session at 15th Cloud Expo, Michael Meiner, an Engineering Director at Oracle, Corporation, analyzed a range of cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and discussed the benefits/challenges of migrating to each offe...
Aug. 2, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 159
One of the hottest areas in cloud right now is DRaaS and related offerings. In his session at 16th Cloud Expo, Dale Levesque, Disaster Recovery Product Manager with Windstream's Cloud and Data Center Marketing team, will discuss the benefits of the cloud model, which far outweigh the traditional approach, and how enterprises need to ensure that their needs are properly being met.
Aug. 2, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,696
In their session at 17th Cloud Expo, Hal Schwartz, CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), and Chuck Paolillo, CTO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), provide a study of cloud adoption trends and the power and flexibility of IBM Power and Pureflex cloud solutions. In his role as CEO of Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS), Hal Schwartz provides leadership and direction for the company.
Aug. 2, 2015 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 176
In a recent research, analyst firm IDC found that the average cost of a critical application failure is $500,000 to $1 million per hour and the average total cost of unplanned application downtime is $1.25 billion to $2.5 billion per year for Fortune 1000 companies. In addition to the findings on the cost of the downtime, the research also highlighted best practices for development, testing, application support, infrastructure, and operations teams.
Aug. 2, 2015 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 178
"We've just seen a huge influx of new partners coming into our ecosystem, and partners building unique offerings on top of our API set," explained Seth Bostock, Chief Executive Officer at IndependenceIT, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 16th Cloud Expo, held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City.
Aug. 1, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 670
SYS-CON Events announced today that HPM Networks will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. For 20 years, HPM Networks has been integrating technology solutions that solve complex business challenges. HPM Networks has designed solutions for both SMB and enterprise customers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Aug. 1, 2015 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 497
Mobile, social, Big Data, and cloud have fundamentally changed the way we live. “Anytime, anywhere” access to data and information is no longer a luxury; it’s a requirement, in both our personal and professional lives. For IT organizations, this means pressure has never been greater to deliver meaningful services to the business and customers.
Aug. 1, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 193
The Internet of Everything (IoE) brings together people, process, data and things to make networked connections more relevant and valuable than ever before – transforming information into knowledge and knowledge into wisdom. IoE creates new capabilities, richer experiences, and unprecedented opportunities to improve business and government operations, decision making and mission support capabilities.
Aug. 1, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 333
Puppet Labs has announced the next major update to its flagship product: Puppet Enterprise 2015.2. This release includes new features providing DevOps teams with clarity, simplicity and additional management capabilities, including an all-new user interface, an interactive graph for visualizing infrastructure code, a new unified agent and broader infrastructure support.
Aug. 1, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 201