|By Business Wire||
|April 1, 2014 05:00 AM EDT||
MD Buyline announced today the Q1.2014 User Satisfaction Trending™ data is now available to MD Buyline members. MD Buyline’s industry experts interviewed and surveyed our members to capture valuable information that helps our members make the best decision for their hospital and patients based on real-world results.
Based on user feedback, MD Buyline rates suppliers on a scale from one to 10 in six categories: system performance, system reliability, installation/implementation, application training, service response time and service repair quality. For the first quarter of 2014, the suppliers listed below received the highest ranking in their class for overall customer satisfaction.
- 3M Health Information Systems: Electronic Document Management
- Abbott: Point Of Care
- Accuray: Radiation Treatment Delivery System
- Aesynt: Pharmacy Automation
- Aperek, formerly Mediclick: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- API Healthcare, a GE Healthcare Company: Staff Scheduling Systems and Time and Attendance
- B. Braun Medical: Infusion Pump
- BD Biosciences: Flow Cytometer
- BERCHTOLD Corporation: Surgical Light and Surgical Table
- Bunnell Incorporated: High Frequency Ventilator
- Cadwell Laboratories: Electroencephalograph and Electromyograph
- CareFusion: Automated Dispensing System and Pharmacy Automation
- Carl Zeiss, Inc.: Surgical Microscope
- Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.: Perinatal Information Systems
- ConMed: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Diagnostica Stago: Coagulation Analyzer
- Draeger: Anesthesia Machine and Ventilator
- Elekta: Oncology Information Management System and Treatment Planning System
- Epic: Electronic Health Record
- FujiFilm: Endoscopic Video System/Scope and Radiographic Unit, Digital and Conventional
- GE Healthcare: Electrocardiograph, Electrophysiology Monitor, Cardiac Stress Test System, Infant Care Equipment, Fetal Monitor, Anesthesia Machine, Radiography and Fluoroscopy, Mobile C-Arm, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, Real-Time Location Systems and Perioperative Information System
- Getinge USA: Steam Sterilizer and Washer/Decontaminator
- Hamilton Medical: Portable Ventilator
- Healthcare Insights, LLC: Financial Decision Support
- Hill-Rom: Bed, Nurse Call and Stretcher
- Hitachi Medical Systems America: Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Hologic: Biopsy Systems, Bone Densitometer, Computer Aided Detection System, Cytology System and Mini C-Arm
- Instrumentation Laboratory: Blood Gas Analyzer and Coagulation Analyzer
- Intuitive Surgical: Surgical Robotics
- Iris Diagnostics: Urinalysis System
- Karl Storz Endoscopy: OR Integration System
- Konica Minolta Medical Imaging: Computed Radiography
- MAQUET: Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump
- McKesson: Clinical Information System, Radiology Information System and Staff Scheduling Systems
- Medical Graphics Corporation: Metabolic Measurement System
- Medivators: Low-Temp Sterilizer and High-Level Disinfector
- Medtronic: Image Guided Surgery
- MERGE Healthcare: Picture Archive and Communication System (PACS)
- Natus Medical, Inc.: Sleep Assessment
- Nihon Kohden America: Long Term Epilepsy Monitoring, Patient Monitoring and Telemetry Monitor
- nSpire Health, Inc.: Pulmonary Function
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics: Blood Bank Automation
- Philips Healthcare: Cardiology Management System, Cardiology PACS and Information Systems, Defibrillator and Holter Monitor
- Rauland-Borg: Nurse Call
- RF Technologies: Infant Security
- Sakura Finetek: Tissue Processor
- SCC Soft Computer: Laboratory Information System
- Sebia: Protein Electrophoresis
- Shimadzu Medical Systems: Portable Radiographic System
- Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.: Chemistry Immunoassay Analyzer, CT Scanner - CT Simulation, Hemodynamic and Physiological Monitoring, Laboratory Automation, Mammography System, Microbiology System, PET-CT and PET-CT-MR and Cyclotron, SPECT and SPECT-CT, Nuclear Medicine, Urinalysis System and Urological Imaging
- St. Jude Medical: Electrophysiology Monitor
- Stryker Endoscopy: Endoscopic Video System/Scope
- Sysmex America: Hematology Analyzer
- TeleTracking Technologies: Bed Management Systems
- TeraRecon, Inc.: 3D Advanced Visualization Solution
- Terumo Cardiovascular Systems: Cardio-pulmonary Bypass Pump
- The CBORD Group, Inc.: Food and Nutrition Management Systems
- Toshiba America Medical Systems: Cardiac Cath/Interventional Radiography, Cardiac Ultrasound (ECHO), Diagnostic Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imager (MRI)
- Tosoh Bioscience: High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Varian Medical Systems: Remote Afterloader
- Volcano Corporation: Intravascular Imaging - Ultrasound and OCT
“MD Buyline’s clinical analysts are experts at identifying the information hospitals need to know when acquiring medical capital. Customer satisfaction is a critical component of the value analysis and acquisition process. By using the insight in our User Satisfaction Trending reports, MD Buyline’s hospital members receive real-world results and experiences from their peers. Our members rely on MD Buyline for transparency so they can make the right decision for their hospital and their patients,” said Beverly Schierer, Vice President of Research and Analysis.
About User Satisfaction Trending
For more than 30 years, MD Buyline has been researching medical technologies to create transparency between healthcare providers and medical technology suppliers. This in-depth and dynamic data enables MD Buyline’s clinical analysts to map trending for ratings and end-user feedback on technologies and suppliers. MD Buyline members can review User Satisfaction Trending data on more than 100 medical technologies through MD Buyline’s online portal of proprietary clinical research. For more information or to speak with an analyst, contact MD Buyline at 1-800-375-5463 or send an email to [email protected].
About MD Buyline
Healthcare providers recognize MD Buyline as the leading provider of evidence-based information and research. By creating transparency and fostering consultative relationships, MD Buyline has partnered with providers for more than three decades to identify cost reduction opportunities for purchased services, consumables, capital and IT. Providers rely on MD Buyline’s data and clinical analysts for financial and clinical insight to reach long- and short-term goals. For more information, please visit www.mdbuyline.com, and follow MD Buyline on Twitter, @MDBuyline.
Apps and devices shouldn't stop working when there's limited or no network connectivity. Learn how to bring data stored in a cloud database to the edge of the network (and back again) whenever an Internet connection is available. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Ben Perlmutter, a Sales Engineer with IBM Cloudant, demonstrated techniques for replicating cloud databases with devices in order to build offline-first mobile or Internet of Things (IoT) apps that can provide a better, faster user e...
Nov. 26, 2015 09:30 PM EST Reads: 374
Container technology is shaping the future of DevOps and it’s also changing the way organizations think about application development. With the rise of mobile applications in the enterprise, businesses are abandoning year-long development cycles and embracing technologies that enable rapid development and continuous deployment of apps. In his session at DevOps Summit, Kurt Collins, Developer Evangelist at Built.io, examined how Docker has evolved into a highly effective tool for application del...
Nov. 26, 2015 07:00 PM EST Reads: 329
Cloud computing delivers on-demand resources that provide businesses with flexibility and cost-savings. The challenge in moving workloads to the cloud has been the cost and complexity of ensuring the initial and ongoing security and regulatory (PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC) compliance across private and public clouds. Manual security compliance is slow, prone to human error, and represents over 50% of the cost of managing cloud applications. Determining how to automate cloud security compliance is critical...
Nov. 26, 2015 04:00 PM EST Reads: 379
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 7-9, 2016 at Javits Center, New York City and Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 18th International @CloudExpo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Nov. 26, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 523
The cloud. Like a comic book superhero, there seems to be no problem it can’t fix or cost it can’t slash. Yet making the transition is not always easy and production environments are still largely on premise. Taking some practical and sensible steps to reduce risk can also help provide a basis for a successful cloud transition. A plethora of surveys from the likes of IDG and Gartner show that more than 70 percent of enterprises have deployed at least one or more cloud application or workload. Y...
Nov. 26, 2015 03:30 PM EST Reads: 442
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York and Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty ...
Nov. 26, 2015 03:15 PM EST Reads: 519
We are rapidly moving to a brave new world of interconnected smart homes, cars, offices and factories known as the Internet of Things (IoT). Sensors and monitoring devices will touch every part of our lives. Let's take a closer look at the Internet of Things. The Internet of Things is a worldwide network of objects and devices connected to the Internet. They are electronics, sensors, software and more. These objects connect to the Internet and can be controlled remotely via apps and programs. ...
Nov. 26, 2015 02:15 PM EST Reads: 498
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 290
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi’s VP Business Development and Engineering, explored the IoT cloud-based platform technologies driving t...
Nov. 26, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 391
We all know that data growth is exploding and storage budgets are shrinking. Instead of showing you charts on about how much data there is, in his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Scott Cleland, Senior Director of Product Marketing at HGST, showed how to capture all of your data in one place. After you have your data under control, you can then analyze it in one place, saving time and resources.
Nov. 26, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 148
As organizations shift towards IT-as-a-service models, the need for managing & protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and now cloud environments grows with it. CommVault can ensure protection & E-Discovery of your data - whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud, or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enterprise.
Nov. 26, 2015 11:30 AM EST Reads: 121
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing rapidly by extending current technologies, products and networks. By 2020, Cisco estimates there will be 50 billion connected devices. Gartner has forecast revenues of over $300 billion, just to IoT suppliers. Now is the time to figure out how you’ll make money – not just create innovative products. With hundreds of new products and companies jumping into the IoT fray every month, there’s no shortage of innovation. Despite this, McKinsey/VisionMobile data...
Nov. 26, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 445
In recent years, at least 40% of companies using cloud applications have experienced data loss. One of the best prevention against cloud data loss is backing up your cloud data. In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Sam McIntyre, Partner Enablement Specialist at eFolder, presented how organizations can use eFolder Cloudfinder to automate backups of cloud application data. He also demonstrated how easy it is to search and restore cloud application data using Cloudfinder.
Nov. 26, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 124
Just over a week ago I received a long and loud sustained applause for a presentation I delivered at this year’s Cloud Expo in Santa Clara. I was extremely pleased with the turnout and had some very good conversations with many of the attendees. Over the next few days I had many more meaningful conversations and was not only happy with the results but also learned a few new things. Here is everything I learned in those three days distilled into three short points.
Nov. 26, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 287
DevOps is about increasing efficiency, but nothing is more inefficient than building the same application twice. However, this is a routine occurrence with enterprise applications that need both a rich desktop web interface and strong mobile support. With recent technological advances from Isomorphic Software and others, rich desktop and tuned mobile experiences can now be created with a single codebase – without compromising functionality, performance or usability. In his session at DevOps Su...
Nov. 26, 2015 09:45 AM EST Reads: 370