|By PR Newswire||
|April 1, 2014 06:16 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Apr. 01, 2014
/PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8frbj/collaboration) has announced the addition of the "Global Collaboration Tools Trends Analysis " report to their offering.
The report expounds that the Web-based collaboration solutions market has come a long way since the beginning of 1990. Though document management remained the most dominant application for collaboration, emergence of numerous innovative solutions and technologies is enhancing the efficacy of the technology.
"Emerging collaboration solutions are impacting the way individuals interact with their organization's partners, customers, and each other. Technologies such as videoconferencing, voice mail, IM, wikis, chat forums, social networking, blogs, microblogging, telepresence, voice-over-IP, and mobile computing and communications, are adding an ever evolving dimension to online collaboration."
Presently, most collaboration portfolios offer Application Programming Interface (APIs) and custom developed Software Development Kit (SDKs), which are providing enhanced opportunities to the software developers for building custom solutions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. COLLABORATION TOOLS - A FOCUS REPORT
- Collaboration Tools - A Historical Review
- Installing Collaboration Software an Inexpensive Affair
- Effective Implementation of Collaborative Tools Necessary to Maximize Success
- Collaboration Technology Holds the Key to Competitive Advantage
- Disadvantages of Collaborative Solutions
- Essential Features of Online Collaboration Solutions
- Popular Online Collaboration Solutions
- Essentials of Successful Online Collaboration
- Real Time Collaboration
- Social Networking
- Team Collaboration
- Significant Features of an Enterprise Level Open Social
- Collaboration Platform
2. COLLABORATIVE TOOLS - TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
- Enterprise Level Collaboration - An Introduction
- What Does Collaboration Involve?
- Recipe for Successful Collaboration
- Essential Functionalities of Social Software
- Lotus Notes - The First Collaboration Platform
- Types of Collaborative Solutions
- Document Management
- Contact Management
- Instant Messaging
- Shared Calendars
- Discussion Forums
- Other Tools
- Collaboration Tools Essential for Software Developers
3. COLLABORATIVE TOOL - MARKET TRENDS
- Online Collaboration - An Inescapable Need of Oil and Gas Industry
- Three Prominent Trends Shaping Collaboration Strategies in the Marketing Area
- Customer Advisory Boards (CABs)
- Virtual Global Teams
- New Technologies
- Emerging Trends in Online Collaboration Solutions
- Application Programming Interface (API) - A PowerfulCollaboration Solution
- Collaborative Tools Changing the Very Concept of an Office in a Constrained Economic Situation
- How Can Collaboration Help Businesses in Achieving Goals
- Technologies Used for Online Collaboration
- Data Presentation
- E-calendars and Online Spreadsheets
- Application Sharing Technology
- Workflow Systems
- Knowledge Management Systems
- Project Management Solutions
- Instant Messaging
- Regional Market Information
- Online Collaboration Solutions - Indian Infrastructure Industry
4. NOTEWORTHY MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Avaya, Inc. (USA)
- BroadSoft, Inc. (USA)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (USA)
- Good Technology, Inc. (USA)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (USA)
- VMware, Inc. (USA)
5. CORPORATE INITIATIVES
- Good Technology Takes Over Copiun
- Salesforce.com Acquires Stypi
- Yammer Acquires OneDrum
- BroadSoft Inks Definitive Agreement with iLinc
- Cisco Acquires Versly
- VMware Takes Over Socialcast
- VMware Takes Over SlideRocket
- Salesforce.com Takes Over Dimdim
- Siemens Enterprise Communications Acquires FastViewer
- Google Takes Over DocVerse
- VMware Enters into Agreement with Yahoo
6. PRODUCT LAUNCHES/TECHNOLOGY INNOVATIONS
- IBM Launches SmartCloud Docs Service
- Gehry Launches GTeam Platform
- GrexIt Launches GrexIt Online Collaboration Solution for Google Apps
- HootSuite Launches HootSuite Conversations
- Evernote Launches Evernote Business
- Salesforce.com to Launch Salesforce Communities
- Jive Software Launches Jive for Marketing Teams
- Google Launches Google Drive and Chrome Web Browser File- Synchronizing and Management Solution for Apple iPads and iPhones
- RMI Launches User Types, Licensing Options for RMI Advantage Platform
- AquaFold Unveils AquaClusters.com
- Intuit Unveils Brainstorm
- Microsoft Unveils MS Office 365
- Jabra Launches Jabra PC Suite Plug-In
- Salesforce.com Unveils Chatter Online Collaboration Solution
- Cisco to Launch New Range of Enhanced Online Collaboration Solutions
- Snyxius Technologies Launches Collaborate Cloud
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8frbj/collaboration
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SYS-CON Events announced today that Transparent Cloud Computing (T-Cloud) Consortium will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. The Transparent Cloud Computing Consortium (T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data proces...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,287
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 751
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Oct. 23, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,429
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Oct. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,776
Governments around the world are adopting Safe Harbor privacy provisions to protect customer data from leaving sovereign territories. Increasingly, global companies are required to create new instances of their server clusters in multiple countries to keep abreast of these new Safe Harbor laws. Is it worth it? In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Adam Rogers, Managing Director of Anexia, Inc., will discuss how to keep your data legal and still stay in business.
Oct. 23, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,423
SYS-CON Events announced today that MathFreeOn will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. MathFreeOn is Software as a Service (SaaS) used in Engineering and Math education. Write scripts and solve math problems online. MathFreeOn provides online courses for beginners or amateurs who have difficulties in writing scripts. In accordance with various mathematical topics, there are more tha...
Oct. 23, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 970
The best way to leverage your Cloud Expo presence as a sponsor and exhibitor is to plan your news announcements around our events. The press covering Cloud Expo and @ThingsExpo will have access to these releases and will amplify your news announcements. More than two dozen Cloud companies either set deals at our shows or have announced their mergers and acquisitions at Cloud Expo. Product announcements during our show provide your company with the most reach through our targeted audiences.
Oct. 23, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,497
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential Internet of Things Brand by Onalytica in the ‘The Internet of Things Landscape 2015: Top 100 Individuals and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed Twitter conversations around the #IoT debate to uncover the most influential brands and individuals driving the conversation. Onalytica captured data from 56,224 users. The PageRank based methodology they use to extract influencers on a particular topic (tweets mentioning #InternetofThings or #IoT in this ...
Oct. 23, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,345
@ThingsExpo has been named the Top 5 Most Influential M2M Brand by Onalytica in the ‘Machine to Machine: Top 100 Influencers and Brands.' Onalytica analyzed the online debate on M2M by looking at over 85,000 tweets to provide the most influential individuals and brands that drive the discussion. According to Onalytica the "analysis showed a very engaged community with a lot of interactive tweets. The M2M discussion seems to be more fragmented and driven by some of the major brands present in the...
Oct. 23, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 11,319
Successful transition from traditional IT to cloud computing requires three key ingredients: an IT architecture that allows companies to extend their internal best practices to the cloud, a cost point that allows economies of scale, and automated processes that manage risk exposure and maintain regulatory compliance with industry regulations (FFIEC, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FISMA). The unique combination of VMware, the IBM Cloud, and Cloud Raxak, a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor in IT Automation, provides a co...
Oct. 23, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,179
In the next forty months – just over three years – businesses will undergo extraordinary changes. The exponential growth of digitization and machine learning will see a step function change in how businesses create value, satisfy customers, and outperform their competition. In the next forty months companies will take the actions that will see them get to the next level of the game called Capitalism. Or they won’t – game over. The winners of today and tomorrow think differently, follow different...
Oct. 23, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 934
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and ...
Oct. 23, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,459
"Avere Systems is a hybrid cloud solution provider. We have customers that want to use cloud storage and we have customers that want to take advantage of cloud compute," explained Rebecca Thompson, VP of Marketing at Avere Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Oct. 23, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,005
Virgil consists of an open-source encryption library, which implements Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) and Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Scheme (ECIES) (including RSA schema), a Key Management API, and a cloud-based Key Management Service (Virgil Keys). The Virgil Keys Service consists of a public key service and a private key escrow service.
Oct. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,026
Apache Hadoop is a key technology for gaining business insights from your Big Data, but the penetration into enterprises is shockingly low. In fact, Apache Hadoop and Big Data proponents recognize that this technology has not yet achieved its game-changing business potential. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, John Mertic, director of program management for ODPi at The Linux Foundation, will explain why this is, how we can work together as an open data community to increase adoption, and the i...
Oct. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,882