|By PR Newswire||
|April 1, 2014 07:22 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n359w3/gulf_cooperation) has announced the addition of the "Gulf Cooperation Council Construction Chemicals Market - Forecast to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Construction chemicals like admixtures, water proofing compounds, floor hardeners, protective coatings, resins, adhesives & sealants are an important component for construction industry in enhancing the durability and performance of any building or infrastructure like bridges, underground tunnels, airports etc. The construction sector is one of the major capital intensive sector in the GCC region. Government and private players are preferring high quality construction for long term advantage like efficient energy utilization and durability. Growth in GCC construction market is driven by the growth in use of high performance construction chemicals for enhancing the value of a construction unit.
According to GCC Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018, the construction chemicals market in GCC countries is expected to grow at CAGR of 4.8% over 2013- 2018, in terms of revenues. GCC construction chemicals market is largely held by few chemical manufacturing companies. Smaller companies also have significant producing capacities but their product range generally does not include all types of construction chemicals and are limited to a specific type.
GCC Construction Chemicals Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018 report elaborates following particulars:
- GCC Construction Chemicals Market Size, Share and Forecast
- GCC Construction Chemicals Segmental Analysis
- GCC Construction Chemicals Country Level Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why you should buy this report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Construction Chemicals market in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait & Bahrain.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, construction chemicals manufacturers and channel partners to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. GCC Specialty Chemicals Market Overview
3. GCC Construction Chemicals Market Outlook
4. Construction Chemical - Country Analysis
5. GCC Admixtures Market Analysis
6. GCC Water Proofing Compounds Market Analysis
7. GCC Floor Hardeners Market Analysis
8. Protective Coatings and Resins Market Analysis
9. GCC Adhesives and Sealants Market Analysis
10. Construction Chemicals Market Dynamics
11. GCC Construction Chemicals Market Trends
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. Research Methodology
- Ashland Inc.
- BASF Construction Chemicals
- CHRYSO Gulf
- DOW MENAT
- Middle East FOSROC
- SIKA GCC
- W.R Grace & Co.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n359w3/gulf_cooperation
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smart...
Dec. 11, 2016 03:30 AM EST Reads: 1,114
Dec. 11, 2016 03:00 AM EST Reads: 787
Dec. 11, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 901
Dec. 11, 2016 02:45 AM EST Reads: 1,800
Dec. 11, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,051
Dec. 11, 2016 02:30 AM EST Reads: 1,295
Dec. 11, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 745
Dec. 11, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 4,051
Dec. 11, 2016 01:30 AM EST Reads: 1,751
Dec. 11, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 1,335
Dec. 11, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 1,131
Dec. 11, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,400
Dec. 11, 2016 12:00 AM EST Reads: 941
Dec. 10, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 1,223
Dec. 10, 2016 10:15 PM EST Reads: 2,076