|By PR Newswire||
|April 1, 2014 03:03 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zb7rsm/connectivity_chip) has announced the addition of the "Connectivity Chip Trends" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Connectivity Chips market worldwide. The report in addition provides global market estimates and projections for Wireless Connectivity ICs in US dollars for years 2012 through 2017.
Supported with 7 market data tables, the report provides a review of global market trends, technological advancements, and competitive scenario. The report highlights on various strategic industry activities of major companies witnessed by the industry over the last few years.
In addition, 42 companies operating in the Connectivity Chips arena worldwide are profiled, including
- Broadcom Corporation
- CSR PLC
- INSIDE Secure
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
- Qualcomm Atheros Inc.
- Samsung Semiconductor Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Toumaz Microsystems
Key Topics Covered:
1. CONNECTIVITY CHIPS - A MARKET OVERVIEW
- A Prelude
- Table 1: Global Wireless Connectivity ICs Market (2012-2017) in US$ Million
- Table 2: Global Video-Oriented Consumer Electronics Devices Equipped with High-Bandwidth Wireless Solutions ICs (2012-2017) in Million Units
- Wi-Fi-enabled Mobile Devices to Witness Robust Growth
- Table 3: Global Wi-Fi-enabled Device Shipments (2012-2017) in Million Units
- Increased Consumer Demand for Wi-Fi Mobile Devices Driving Growth in Semiconductor Industry
- Key Factors Expected to Drive Wireless Connectivity Chips Market in Near Term
- Increase in Consumer Interest for Wire-Free Solutions
- Table 4: Global Bluetooth-Enabled Chip Shipments (2012-2017) in Million Units
- Growing Use of Internet in Next-Generation Consumer Devices
- Technological Advancements
- Competitive Scenario
- Table 5: Leading Connectivity Chip Producers' Market Share by Value Sales Worldwide (2012) - Percentage Breakdown for Broadcom, Texas Instruments, CSR PLC, Marvell Technology Group Ltd, and Others
- Table 6: Leading Bluetooth Chip Producers' Market Share by Value Sales Worldwide (2012) - Percentage Breakdown for Broadcom, CSR PLC, Media Tek, RDA Microelectronics, and Others
- Table 7: Leading GPS Chip Producers' Market Share by Value Sales Worldwide (2012) Percentage Breakdown for CSR Plc, u-blox AG, Texas Instruments, Broadcom, and Others
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
- Amazon.com to Take Over Mobile Processor Division of Texas Instruments
- Samsung Acquires Handset Technology Development Division of CSR
- Toumaz Establishes Toumaz Microsystems
- Broadcom Takes Over NetLogic Microsystems
- CSR Takes Over Zoran
- Inside Secure Signs Agreement with Intel for NFC Technology
- Qualcomm Acquires Atheros Communications
- Texas Instruments Acquires National Semiconductor
3. PRODUCT LAUNCHES/INNOVATIONS
- Apple to Introduce 802.11ac Networking Capabilities in New Mac Models
- Broadcom Launches New 5G WiFi Product Line
- Broadcom Rolls Out BCM20732 Bluetooth® Smart System-on-Chip
- Dialog Semiconductor Introduces DA14580 SmartBond System-on-Chip
- Broadcom Introduces BCM4752 Location Architecture
- Marvell and Atheros Independently Introduce Wi-Fi Chips
- ST-Ericsson Introduces Mobile Connectivity Chips
4. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- Analog Devices, Inc. (USA)
- Aquantia Corporation (USA)
- ASIX Electronics Corporation (Taiwan)
- Atmel Corporation (USA)
- Beken Corporation (China)
- Broadcom Corporation (USA)
- Cadence Design Systems
- Celeno Communications (Israel)
- CellGuide Ltd. (Israel)
- CSR PLC (UK)
- Dialog Semiconductor
- Freescale Semiconductor
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan)
- Gainspan Corporation
- GCT Semiconductor
- Glyn Ltd. (Australia)
- INSIDE Secure (France)
- Intel Corporation (USA)
- Lantiq (Germany)
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (Bermuda)
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. (USA)
- MediaTek, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Microchip Technology, Inc. (USA)
- Nordic Semiconductor ASA (Norway)
- Nvidia Corporation (USA)
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- PMC-Sierra, Inc. (USA)
- Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. (USA)
- Quantenna Communications, Inc. (USA)
- RDA Microelectronics (China)
- Realtek Semiconductor Corporation (Taiwan)
- Redpine Signals (USA)
- Renesas Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- RF Micro Devices, Inc. (USA)
- Samsung Semiconductor, Inc. (USA)
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (USA)
- SkyTraq Technology, Inc. (Taiwan)
- ST-Ericsson (Switzerland)
- Telechips, Inc. (Korea)
- Texas Instruments, Inc. (USA)
- Toumaz Microsystems (UK)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zb7rsm/connectivity_chip
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SYS-CON Events announced today that EastBanc Technologies will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. EastBanc Technologies has been working at the frontier of technology since 1999. Today, the firm provides full-lifecycle software development delivering flexible technology solutions that seamlessly integrate with existing systems – whether on premise or cloud. EastBanc Technologies partners with p...
May. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,144
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 18th International CloudExpo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
May. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,263
SYS-CON Events announced today that Isomorphic Software will exhibit at SYS-CON's [email protected] at Cloud Expo New York, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Isomorphic Software provides the SmartClient HTML5/AJAX platform, the most advanced technology for building rich, high-productivity enterprise web applications for any device. SmartClient couples the industry’s broadest, deepest UI component set with a java server framework to deliver an end-...
May. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,054
SYS-CON Events announced today that BMC Software has been named "Siver Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. BMC is a global leader in innovative software solutions that help businesses transform into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage. BMC Digital Enterprise Management is a set of innovative IT solutions designed to make digital business fast, seamless, and optimized from mainframe to mo...
May. 27, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,085
A strange thing is happening along the way to the Internet of Things, namely far too many devices to work with and manage. It has become clear that we'll need much higher efficiency user experiences that can allow us to more easily and scalably work with the thousands of devices that will soon be in each of our lives. Enter the conversational interface revolution, combining bots we can literally talk with, gesture to, and even direct with our thoughts, with embedded artificial intelligence, wh...
May. 27, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,951
Companies can harness IoT and predictive analytics to sustain business continuity; predict and manage site performance during emergencies; minimize expensive reactive maintenance; and forecast equipment and maintenance budgets and expenditures. Providing cost-effective, uninterrupted service is challenging, particularly for organizations with geographically dispersed operations.
May. 27, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,883
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
May. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,708
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discuss how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. We'll cite examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He'll also highlight how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable...
May. 27, 2016 12:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,773
The essence of data analysis involves setting up data pipelines that consist of several operations that are chained together – starting from data collection, data quality checks, data integration, data analysis and data visualization (including the setting up of interaction paths in that visualization). In our opinion, the challenges stem from the technology diversity at each stage of the data pipeline as well as the lack of process around the analysis.
May. 27, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,359
Many banks and financial institutions are experimenting with containers in development environments, but when will they move into production? Containers are seen as the key to achieving the ultimate in information technology flexibility and agility. Containers work on both public and private clouds, and make it easy to build and deploy applications. The challenge for regulated industries is the cost and complexity of container security compliance. VM security compliance is already challenging, ...
May. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,206
Designing IoT applications is complex, but deploying them in a scalable fashion is even more complex. A scalable, API first IaaS cloud is a good start, but in order to understand the various components specific to deploying IoT applications, one needs to understand the architecture of these applications and figure out how to scale these components independently. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Nara Rajagopalan is CEO of Accelerite, will discuss the fundamental architecture of IoT applications, ...
May. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,151
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
May. 27, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,047
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York and Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty ...
May. 26, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,567
As cloud and storage projections continue to rise, the number of organizations moving to the cloud is escalating and it is clear cloud storage is here to stay. However, is it secure? Data is the lifeblood for government entities, countries, cloud service providers and enterprises alike and losing or exposing that data can have disastrous results. There are new concepts for data storage on the horizon that will deliver secure solutions for storing and moving sensitive data around the world. ...
May. 26, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,250
SYS-CON Events announced today that MangoApps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. MangoApps provides modern company intranets and team collaboration software, allowing workers to stay connected and productive from anywhere in the world and from any device. For more information, please visit https://www.mangoapps.com/.
May. 26, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 686