|By Marketwired .||
|April 1, 2014 06:36 PM EDT||
YAKIMA, WA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/01/14 -- Today, VitalWare, the leader in business intelligence for ICD-10 and beyond, announced its response to the continued passage of H.R. Bill 4302 - Protecting Access to Medicare, which contains language extending the implementation of ICD-10-CM/PCS to October 1, 2015.
"Although not surprised, we understand the recent decision. Like many others in the healthcare industry, VitalWare was preparing for the implementation of ICD-10," said Executive Vice President, Jacob Nguyen. "In light of the recent announcement, we will use the additional time to enhance our ICD-10 software functionality while continuing to offer innovative solutions for ICD-10 training, support and implementation assistance."
"Our strategy has been to establish diversification across our software solution set for Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) and Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS)," continued Nguyen. "This diversity will allow our clients and partners to continue utilizing our suite of products for ICD-9, ICD-10, and chargemaster, thus providing true next generation revenue cycle solutions."
"VitalWare encourages physicians, hospitals, and healthcare organizations to use the additional time to enhance and test their clinical documentation accuracy, streamline auditing workflows, and acquire physician-clinician productivity tools to prepare for ICD-10," added Nguyen. "VitalWare believes clinical documentation improvement, coding, billing, and auditing are important processes to sustain revenues and maintain compliance."
"Hospitals and physicians aspire to offer amazing care for patients; VitalWare will continue to help providers stream-line and increase operational efficiency for their revenue cycle needs. We are confident this distinction in our comprehensive product portfolio ensures a continued and focused commitment to our current and future clients for next generation Revenue Cycle Success," Nguyen concluded.
Integrated ICD-9/ICD-10 Sherpa and Revenue Cycle Management Solutions for Today and Tomorrow
Over the past 3 years, VitalWare has developed ICD-10 Sherpa, the patent pending, proprietary Physician Documentation Engine. ICD-10 Sherpa has been embedded into our suite of products, setting them apart from other coding, auditing and CDI applications available in the market today. The intelligence backbone to VitalWare's products, ICD-10 Sherpa facilitates organizational continuity by providing consistent search results throughout our suite of documentation, coding, compliance and reimbursement, and auditing applications.
- VitalCDI - The first to market, clinical documentation improvement tool built for ICD-10 using a dynamic, interactive query methodology.
- iDocuMint - Designed for quick and efficient documentation fulfillment in an easy to use electronic "superbill" format, iDocuMint is a true productivity enhancement tool for physicians facing ICD-10.
- VitalAuditor - VitalAuditor's streamlined, internal audit workflow approach, combined with our claims analytics, identifies opportunities associated with documentation and coding under ICD-10, assisting in the development of laser-focused training roadmaps for physician and coder education.
- VitalCoder - The innovative application features our vast data set including CPT®, HCPCS, Revenue Codes, Modifiers, and both ICD-9 and ICD-10 code sets powered by ICD-10 Sherpa, our Physician Documentation Engine, to assist coders, billers and other staff in your organization in accessing pertinent reference materials.
- VitalView - Assisting providers by proactively researching and tracking the ICD-10 readiness of Vendors and Payers associated with an organization's impacted products.
- VitalChargemaster - Engaging clinical directors through automated workflow, continual charge analytics and ready access to peer pricing and other regulatory information tailored to the services performed in the clinical departments.
VitalWare contributes to next generation revenue cycle success by delivering innovative, cloud-based technology solutions that enrich and integrate key processes including documentation, coding, billing and auditing. Delivered with an unwavering commitment to service and support, VitalWare solutions positively impact fiscal health for providers, payers and healthcare vendors. Headquartered in Washington State, VitalWare was established to help organizations with the overwhelming task of navigating the many regulatory changes taking place in today's healthcare environment. For more information visit www.vitalware.com, email [email protected], or call 855.464.2310.
For more information contact:
(855) 464-2310 ext. 650
Traditional IT, great for stable systems of record, is struggling to cope with newer, agile systems of engagement requirements coming straight from the business. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, William Morrish, General Manager of Product Sales at Interoute, outlined ways of exploiting new architectures to enable both systems and building them to support your existing platforms, with an eye for the future. Technologies such as Docker and the hyper-convergence of computing, networking and sto...
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 946
Jul. 23, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,715
Jul. 23, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 986
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 799
Jul. 23, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,908
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 640
Jul. 23, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,427
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,216
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,383
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,032
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,225
Jul. 23, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 945
Jul. 23, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,040
Jul. 23, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,006
Jul. 23, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,831