|By PR Newswire||
|April 2, 2014 02:05 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tv2pfl/world_development) has announced the addition of the "World Development Drilling & Production Market Forecast 2004-2020" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This report is the first of a NEW suite of quarterly products which provide unparalleled insight into global oil & gas drilling & production (D&P); the core driver of oilfield services and equipment markets worldwide. This suite provides a granular country-by-country assessment of historic, current and future annual development drilling & production activity for both the onshore and offshore sectors.
Through to 2020 and utilising a proprietary methodology, this provides - for the first time - country level data and insight on development drilling markets worldwide, whilst allowing for flexibility through a modular approach to purchasing.
This product - The World Development Drilling & Production Forecast - provides data analysis on 51 key countries representing 96% of global onshore and offshore hydrocarbon production. Based on specially constructed detailed models, this report presents results by examining each country in turn.
The World Development Drilling & Production Forecast contains:
- Drilling & production data assesses the prospects of 51 countries and determine historic, current and potential future production and associated development well-drilling requirements: oil & gas, onshore & offshore, offshore; deep and shallow water
- Detailed analysis - summary level overview analysis and market commentary provided at country-level alongside data and forecasts. Identification of sensitised scenarios used to drive drilling forecasts.
- Full global coverage - the only product on the market able to provide such a level of granularity and confidence on the development drilling and production market.
- Long-term outlook - a seven-year forecast from 2014 to 2020 provides a medium-term perspective on development drilling & production opportunities.
- Hindcast - annual data back to 2004 enables examination of each country's long-term D&P trends.
- Comprehensive experience - gained from nearly 25 years of research. This product has been developed through exposure to industry-leading international M&A engagements including numerous diligence exercises conducted for oilfield services, equipment and drilling organisations worldwide, including those in opaque or less-publicised markets such as China, the Middle East and Russia.
- This dynamic research is updated continuously, allowing for regular updates and detailed knowledge of each country's hydrocarbon activity and potential.
- Independent - through a refined methodology, this product does not rely on one source of external data, but uses a considered approach to derive historic, current and future views on each and every one of the 51 countries.
- Highly flexible - we believe that this product provides unrivalled segmentation of data / forecasts, but we are able to provide further detailed segmentation, grouping or analysis - including scenario comparison.
- Contact us for Analyst support - through our network of global offices, we can provide further insight through local analysts.
- Quarterly updates - for the highest level of accuracy, a subscription option is available for quarterly reports (February, May, August, November), but we also offer one-time purchase of the last released version.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Global Production and Drilling
5 Eastern Europe & FSU
6 Latin America
7 Middle East
8 North America
9 Western Europe
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tv2pfl/world_development
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
DevOps Summit, taking place Nov 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with 17th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,758
Live Webinar with 451 Research Analyst Peter Christy. Join us on Wednesday July 22, 2015, at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET In a world where users are on the Internet and the applications are in the cloud, how do you maintain your historic SLA with your users? Peter Christy, Research Director, Networks at 451 Research, will discuss this new network paradigm, one in which there is no LAN and no WAN, and discuss what users and network administrators gain and give up when migrating to the agile world of clo...
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,531
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 959
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,911
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 999
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,893
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,130
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 533
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,531
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,738
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,782
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,782
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,025
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 807
Jul. 6, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 969