|By PR Newswire||
|April 2, 2014 04:24 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9sqrdp/world_deepwater) has announced the addition of the "World Deepwater Market Forecast 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Deepwater expenditure is expected to increase by 130%, compared to the preceding five-year period, totalling $260 billion (bn) from 2014 to 2018. As production from mature basins onshore and in shallow water declines, development of deepwater reserves has become increasingly vital. Robust oil prices support investment in deepwater developments - the sustained high oil prices over the past few years have increased confidence in the sector.
Africa and the Americas continue to dominate deepwater capital expenditure (Capex), with $213bn set to be spent over the next five years. Africa is forecast to experience the greatest growth among the three regions, as East African natural gas developments begin production and become more prominent in the latter years of the forecast period. Latin America will remain the largest market and North America is expected to experience the least growth.
This report has identified a temporary trough in global expenditure in 2015 primarily driven by delays to delivery of FPS units in Latin America. African projects have also experienced delays resulting in a surge in Capex from 2016 onwards.
The 12th edition of the Deepwater Market Forecast covers all key commercial themes relevant to players across the value chain in the deepwater sector:
- Supply chain - detailing the financing of deepwater developments, contractors, equipment and installations. Includes analysis of contracting strategies (e.g. frame agreements), dayrates, key players and capabilities of each sector within the deepwater market (drilling, FPS and subsea hardware).
- Key drivers - discussion of factors encouraging deepwater activity - including robust oil & gas prices, deepwater production to offset declining production from onshore and shallow water basins, E&P spend of international operators and Petrobras' activity in Brazil.
- Regional forecasts - forecast Capex within each region, including examples of notable projects and operators within the region and countries with most activity.
- Component forecasts - drilling and completion (subsea and surface completed wells), subsea production hardware, SURF and trunklines.
The report also includes:
- Constraints - the impact of political and regulatory influences and geopolitical disputes on the deepwater market.
- Local content requirements - includes case studies of key countries.
- Focus areas - examination of deepwater provinces, including recent discoveries in East Africa.
- Procurement - factors affecting the decisions facing FPS operators, whether to lease or own vessels and details of major leasing contractors.
- List of deepwater prospects - includes information on all identified prospects coming onstream from 2014 to 2018 by operator, location, water depth, number of trees and status category.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Summary and Conclusions
2 Drivers and Indicators
3 Field Development
4 The Supply Chain
5 The Deepwater Market Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9sqrdp/world_deepwater
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tintri Inc., a leading producer of VM-aware storage (VAS) for virtualization and cloud environments, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Tintri VM-aware storage is the simplest for virtualized applications and cloud. Organizations including GE, Toyota, United Healthcare, NASA and 6 of the Fortune 15 have said “No to LUNs.” With Tintri they mana...
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,495
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interface Masters Technologies, a leader in Network Visibility and Uptime Solutions, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Interface Masters Technologies is a leading vendor in the network monitoring and high speed networking markets. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Interface Masters' expertise lies in Gigabit, 10 Gigabit and 40 Gigabit Eth...
Sep. 26, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,403
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,389
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,535
Sep. 26, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,541
Sep. 26, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,883
Sep. 26, 2016 07:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,598
Sep. 26, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,648
Sep. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,964
Sep. 26, 2016 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,077
Sep. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,420
Sep. 26, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,569
Sep. 26, 2016 06:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,652
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,418
Sep. 26, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,060