|By PR Newswire||
|April 2, 2014 06:03 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whbgjk/world_offshore) has announced the addition of the "World Offshore Maintenance, Modifications & Operations Market Forecast 2014-2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
In 2013, demand for offshore maintenance, modifications and operations services totalled $112 billion (bn) for the world's nearly nine thousand offshore platforms. Over the period 2014 to 2018 spend of $672bn is forecast; a 31% growth on the previous five-year period.
This growth is driven by a combination of high oil prices, buoyant offshore development activity, ageing infrastructure (requiring modification) and price inflation for equipment and services.
Asia is forecast to overtake North America's spend during the forecast period 2014-2018 to account for 30%, compared to North America's 27%. Asia's large installed and operational base of infrastructure, combined with increasing offshore developments, will drive demand in the region.
Asset services, asset integrity and support service markets are to be dominated by North America, whilst Asia has the largest modification spend over the forecast period. By sector, asset services accounts for the largest share of spend (46%), followed closely by modifications (41%).
The World Offshore Maintenance, Modifications & Operations Market Forecast 2014-2018 analyses the demand for services in four key equipment and service lines: offshore asset services, asset integrity services, support services and modifications.
Why purchase the World Offshore Maintenance, Modifications and Operations Market Forecast?
Our market forecasting is trusted by sector players worldwide, with clients including the world's top-10 oil & gas companies, oilfield services companies and private equity firms. Our proven process includes:
- Unique and proprietary data - Updated year-round from published sources and insight gained from industry consultation.
- Methodology - developed through a combination of primary data gathering and in-house analysis. We have utilised our own in-house databases to form the basis for the offshore models. Assumptions used to generate market demand are the result of our primary and secondary research. Demand side analysis by service line provides a metric on which to establish future opportunities and provide a context for market share assessment.
- Market forecasts - comprehensive examination, analysis and ten-year view of maintenance, modifications & operations demand for key service lines, with historic data covering the period 2009-2013 and forecast data for 2014-2018.
- Concise report layout - consistent with DW's commitment to delivering value for our clients, all our market forecasts have a concise layout consisting of industry background and supporting materials condensed to enable quick review with speed-read' summaries of key points throughout.
- An essential report - for financial institutions, equipment manufacturers, offshore engineering, construction, operations & maintenance companies and contractors, drilling operators, oil & gas companies and government agencies & departments wanting to make more informed investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1 Summary & Conclusions
2 Drivers & Indicators
4 Asset Services
5 Asset Integrity
6 Support Services
8 Regional Market Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/whbgjk/world_offshore
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
Dec. 3, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 695
Dec. 3, 2016 01:45 AM EST Reads: 4,518
Dec. 3, 2016 01:15 AM EST Reads: 841
Dec. 3, 2016 12:30 AM EST Reads: 1,517
Dec. 3, 2016 12:15 AM EST Reads: 1,745
Dec. 2, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 887
Dec. 2, 2016 11:15 PM EST Reads: 1,673
Dec. 2, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,723
Dec. 2, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 4,973
Dec. 2, 2016 08:30 PM EST Reads: 363
Dec. 2, 2016 08:15 PM EST Reads: 1,558
Dec. 2, 2016 07:00 PM EST Reads: 3,918
Dec. 2, 2016 06:45 PM EST Reads: 3,985
As data explodes in quantity, importance and from new sources, the need for managing and protecting data residing across physical, virtual, and cloud environments grow with it. Managing data includes protecting it, indexing and classifying it for true, long-term management, compliance and E-Discovery. Commvault can ensure this with a single pane of glass solution – whether in a private cloud, a Service Provider delivered public cloud or a hybrid cloud environment – across the heterogeneous enter...
Dec. 2, 2016 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,478
Without a clear strategy for cost control and an architecture designed with cloud services in mind, costs and operational performance can quickly get out of control. To avoid multiple architectural redesigns requires extensive thought and planning. Boundary (now part of BMC) launched a new public-facing multi-tenant high resolution monitoring service on Amazon AWS two years ago, facing challenges and learning best practices in the early days of the new service. In his session at 19th Cloud Exp...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 372