|By Elizabeth White||
|April 3, 2014 06:00 AM EDT||
Jelastic, Inc., has announced support for the WHMCS billing system in its software solution for hosting service providers. Because of the collaboration, hosting service providers can bypass billing system integrations, allowing them to experience more rapid, turnkey cloud platform deployment, simplified management and increased ROI.
Jelastic's Platform-as-Infrastructure for hosting service providers provides a turnkey cloud solution that provides the features of PaaS and IaaS combined. Hosters can quickly offer an enterprise-class scalable cloud to their customers looking to develop and deploy PHP, Java or Ruby applications.
WHMCS is a universal billing system for hosters with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and broad functionality that is currently integrated with over 75 payment systems.
"WHMCS provides a comprehensive billing solution for hosting service providers worldwide," said Ruslan Synytsky, Jelastic CTO and Founder. "Adding out-of-the-box support of more billing systems demonstrates our ongoing commitment to provide a turnkey cloud platform that opens up new markets and drives new revenue. This integration speeds deployment, simplifies management and increases ROI for hosters using WHMCS and Jelastic."
The integration with WHMCS provides:
- WHMCS account creation from within the Jelastic user interface
- Single Sign On between the Jelastic interface and WHMCS billing panel
- The ability to purchase Jelastic recharge cards using WHMCS
- Invoicing of Jelastic's post-paid users using WHMCS
"WHMCS is excited to see this advanced integration with Jelastic", said Matt Pugh, CEO of WHMCS. "Extending functionality and working with great teams like Jelastic, provides WHMCS clients and hosting providers new opportunities to expand their portfolio of services and offer new types of solutions to their customers."
- Jelastic's Platform-as-Infrastructure is a turnkey cloud solution that can be deployed as a private, public or hybrid cloud by enterprises or hosting service providers.
- Platform-as-Infrastructure combines the traditional paradigms of Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service to provide a comprehensive Java, Ruby and PHP hosting platform.
- Jelastic achieves significant deployment, management and operational savings by delivering a turnkey cloud platform, for a fraction of the cost of existing virtualization solutions.
- For developers, Jelastic provides one-click deployment and automatic scalability of Java, Ruby and PHP applications without the need to code to proprietary APIs.
Sep. 1, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 429
Sep. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 194
Sep. 1, 2015 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 205
Sep. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 508
Sep. 1, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 439
Sep. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT
Sep. 1, 2015 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 136
Sep. 1, 2015 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 210
Sep. 1, 2015 01:00 PM EDT
Sep. 1, 2015 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 474
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 909
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 256
Sep. 1, 2015 12:30 PM EDT
Sep. 1, 2015 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 249
Whether you like it or not, DevOps is on track for a remarkable alliance with security. The SEC didn’t approve the merger. And your boss hasn’t heard anything about it. Yet, this unruly triumvirate will soon dominate and deliver DevSecOps faster, cheaper, better, and on an unprecedented scale. In his session at DevOps Summit, Frank Bunger, VP of Customer Success at ScriptRock, will discuss how this cathartic moment will propel the DevOps movement from such stuff as dreams are made on to a prac...
Sep. 1, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 237