|By PR Newswire||
|April 3, 2014 01:00 AM EDT||
LONDON, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
The 3rd annual Armoured Vehicles Latin America Conference agenda has been confirmed and released, and is set to commence on the 28-29th May 2014 in Rio De Janeiro.
Drawing a focus on how 21st century warfare is impacting armoured vehicle development, the conference will present its delegates with a unique platform to engage and forge local relationships with key industry and Military figures in the Armoured Vehicles domain.
Delegates of the conference will benefit from the chance to:
- Hear from all the key vehicle program managers in the Brazilian Armed Forces: M113 MB1; Piranha; Guarani 6x6 APC; AV-VB4 Guará Light Armoured Vehicle; EE-9 Cascavel; EE-11 Urutu; SK105A2S Kurassier Light Tank; M109A5; The AAV Family!
- Receive the latest information on protective technology development, close combat and protected mobility and how this information applies to the Latin American end-user
- Discover the revolution in training and support for vehicle operators in the region and where the ring-fenced investment is being made
- Position themselves at the only dedicated military vehicle event in Latin America with the chance to meet international end-users, manufacturers and systems developers
Key Military Figures speaking at this year's event are:
- Almirante de Esquadra FN RM1 (Fleet Admiral, ret'd) Marco Antonio Corrêa Guimarães,
Comandante-Geral (General-Commander), Corpo de Fuzileiros Navais (Brazilian Marine Corps)
- Fleet Admiral (Marines) Fernando Antonio de Siqueira Ribeiro, Commandant, Brazilian Marine Corps
- Rear Admiral Hector Caballero, Commandant, Honduran Navy
- Lieutenant General Luiz Felipe Linhares Gomes, Head of the Project Management Office, Brazilian Army
Under the esteemed chairmanship of Fleet Admiral (ret'd) Marco Antonio Corrêa Guimarães, Brazilian Marine, this diverse and interactive symposium will bring together senior officers responsible for establishing current and future requirements from Brazilian and regional forces.
To learn more about the conference, please download the brochure here: http://bit.ly/Pebwqn
There is growing need for data-driven applications and the need for digital platforms to build these apps. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Muddu Sudhakar, VP and GM of Security & IoT at Splunk, will cover different PaaS solutions and Big Data platforms that are available to build applications. In addition, AI and machine learning are creating new requirements that developers need in the building of next-gen apps. The next-generation digital platforms have some of the past platform needs a...
Sep. 29, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,851
Sep. 29, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,716
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,167
Sep. 29, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 499
Sep. 29, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,589
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,329
Sep. 29, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,056
Sep. 29, 2016 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,302
Sep. 29, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,934
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,957
Sep. 28, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,730
Sep. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,066
Sep. 28, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 367
In this strange new world where more and more power is drawn from business technology, companies are effectively straddling two paths on the road to innovation and transformation into digital enterprises. The first path is the heritage trail – with “legacy” technology forming the background. Here, extant technologies are transformed by core IT teams to provide more API-driven approaches. Legacy systems can restrict companies that are transitioning into digital enterprises. To truly become a lea...
Sep. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 356
IoT is fundamentally transforming the auto industry, turning the vehicle into a hub for connected services, including safety, infotainment and usage-based insurance. Auto manufacturers – and businesses across all verticals – have built an entire ecosystem around the Connected Car, creating new customer touch points and revenue streams. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Macario Namie, Head of IoT Strategy at Cisco Jasper, will share real-world examples of how IoT transforms the car from a static p...
Sep. 28, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,630