|By PR Newswire||
|April 3, 2014 11:47 AM EDT||
BETHLEHEM, Pa., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Who would have thought one day current events and pop-culture would be expressed with marshmallows? From Bridgegate to the Walking Dead, creativity is popping up all over the country just in time for spring. Just Born Quality Confections, the makers of PEEPS® Marshmallow Candies, will continue its annual tradition of donating prizes to support PEEPS® Diorama and Art Contests from around the country this Spring.
PEEPS & COMPANY®, Just Born's retail group, will be providing gift cards so that the winners can express their own PEEPSONALITY® by choosing custom prizes from the PEEPS & COMPANY® array of candy, apparel and accessories. Winners can use their gift cards at one of the PEEPS & COMPANY® retail stores or at www.peepsandcompany.com on various branded products such as:
- PEEPS® Party Cake Flavored Marshmallow Chicks: Delicious vanilla cake flavored marshmallow chicks sprinkled with fun rainbow confetti.
- PEEPS® Plush Bunny Basket: This plush bunny basket is perfect for collecting Easter eggs or can be filled to the brim with PEEPS® candy and other goodies. Available in blue, pink, yellow and purple.
- PEEPS® Rainbow Party Pack: This colorful party pack contains six trays of the iconic 10 count marshmallow PEEPS® chicks in every color of the rainbow, perfect for gifting, decorating or eating!
- PEEPS® Inside We're All The Same Cappuccino Mug: These colorful mugs will brighten any dreary day and are a perfect addition for the home or office.
- Milk Chocolate PEEPSTERS® Gift Pail: Each pail contains 70 pieces of Milk Chocolate PEEPS® PEEPSTERS® and is great for chocolate lovers.
- PEEPS® Pop Art: A fun colorful line of shirts, pajamas, pillows and more.
"PEEPS® art competitions now date back more than 10 years and we love to see how people express their PEEPSONALITY® through the creative works of art they produce using PEEPS®," said Mark Hoffman, Senior Brand Manager of PEEPS®. "We are happy to support these contests with fun and festive prizes from our PEEPS & COMPANY® retail stores."
Many media outlets, educational institutions and art organizations are hosting PEEPS-inspired contests this Spring including: The Washington Post, The Pioneer Press, The Denver Post, American Bar Association Journal, and The Carroll County Arts Council. A full listing of contests can be found at www.marshmallowpeeps.com, along with delicious recipe and fun craft idea inspirations.
About Just Born
Just Born Quality Confections is a privately owned company founded in 1923 and headquartered in Bethlehem, PA, where it manufactures PEEPS®, HOT TAMALES® and MIKE AND IKE® Brand Candies. GOLDENBERG'S® PEANUT CHEWS® Brand Candies are produced in Philadelphia, PA. All Just Born candies are made in the U.S.A.
SOURCE Just Born
Jul. 6, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,904
Jul. 6, 2015 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,161
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,883
Jul. 6, 2015 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,597
Jul. 6, 2015 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,092
Jul. 6, 2015 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,951
Jul. 6, 2015 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,115
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,953
Jul. 6, 2015 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,155
Jul. 6, 2015 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 656
Jul. 6, 2015 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,569
Jul. 6, 2015 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,761
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,824
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,804
DevOps tends to focus on the relationship between Dev and Ops, putting an emphasis on the ops and application infrastructure. But that’s changing with microservices architectures. In her session at DevOps Summit, Lori MacVittie, Evangelist for F5 Networks, will focus on how microservices are changing the underlying architectures needed to scale, secure and deliver applications based on highly distributed (micro) services and why that means an expansion into “the network” for DevOps.
Jul. 6, 2015 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,042