|By PR Newswire||
|April 3, 2014 11:56 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Apr. 03, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbx2ns/water_meters) has announced the addition of the "Water Meters: Global Market Forecasts & Trends to 2018 including Databases" report to their offering.
This report has set out to raise the bar for market intelligence in the sector, by expanding the source base, adopting improved analysis and forecasting techniques and delivering reports better suited to market needs.
That means the market analysis is more robust and forecasts are more grounded in fact. These are the reasons to consider our series of reports represents a step forward from bland assumptions of linear growth over timeit doesn't necessarily work like that.
20+ newly constructed, comprehensive databases of infrastructure growth and product adoption in all major markets from the early days of energy and water development form the foundation of this work.
This report and its contents took many months to compile and require constant attention, but it insures accurate and truly insightful intelligence, with the capability to predict future trends in demand.
Key elements of our forecasting model include:
- A comprehensive commentary and market analysis and forecast for water meters, 218 pages, total market forecast for every country, detailed analysis on 93% of the global market, 201 tables and charts.
- This report estimates the 2014 global water meter market to be worth $2.6 billion. By 2018 it will have increased by 13.2% to just over $3 billion. Smart meters will gradually take share of the total market by value, increasing from 13% to 18% over that time.
- The smart meter revolution is slower to gain traction than many expected, but there are better arguments for smart water than for smart gas.
- The country by country analysis covers approximately 80% of the global market for water meters. Regional and global analyses take account of smaller markets as well.
This report consists of:
- Recognition of the importance of asset replacement as well as new installations. The timing of the need for replacement varies dramatically country to country, creating different demand curves. This report plots how, both in the short and long term, geographic rotation of demand can be followed. It accounts not just for the installed base, but when it was installed.
- Recognition of trends in adoption of piped water, especially in developing markets; these strongly influence future growth of the water meter market.
- Recognition of the varying mixes of residential, commercial and industrial end points by country.
- Recognition of the pressures on the water industry caused by water scarcity and the potential for meters to be part of the solution.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: THE GLOBAL PICTURE
2. THE HOUSEHOLD COUNT OF PIPED WATER CONSUMERS
3. THE WATER METER VENDORS AND MARKET SHARES
4. METER TRENDS AND MARKET DRIVERS
5. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN EUROPE
6. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN CIS
7. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN MENA
8. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA
9. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN ASIA PACIFIC
10. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN NORTH AMERICA
11. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN CENTRAL AMERICA
12. THE MARKET FOR WATER METERS IN SOUTH AMERICA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jbx2ns/water_meters
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
Oct. 22, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 956
Oct. 22, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 457
Oct. 22, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,578
Oct. 22, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,839
Oct. 22, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,645
Oct. 22, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,441
Oct. 22, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 631
Oct. 22, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,242
Oct. 22, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,883
Oct. 22, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,541
Oct. 22, 2016 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,493
Oct. 22, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 5,220
Oct. 22, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,495
Oct. 22, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 11,262
Oct. 22, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,746