|By Marketwired .||
|April 4, 2014 08:09 AM EDT||
EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/04/14 -- Mindoro Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:MIO)(ASX:MDO)(FRANKFURT:WKN 906167) ("Mindoro", or "the Company") today advised that, further to its press release of March 7, 2014, the Company has sold an additional 51.8 million shares of Red Mountain Mining Ltd. ("Red Mountain") through the facilities of the Australian Securities Exchange in a series of trades at an average price of C$0.0154 per share for additional proceeds of C$792,686 net of broker's fees (converted into Canadian dollars using C$1.00 = A$1.0172, that being the exchange rate reported by the Bank of Canada on April 3, 2014). Mindoro retains 14,227,055 Red Mountain shares, representing a 2.1% interest in Red Mountain.
Mindoro's CEO Tony Climie said, "While we would have liked to have seen better returns from our Red Mountain investment, we anticipate the funds raised from the sale of these shares will see the Company through to the commencement of the Agata direct shipping ore operation, which we expect will, ultimately, bring far greater returns to our shareholders."
On behalf of the Board of Directors,
Tony Climie, CEO
Mindoro is a Tier 1 Issuer trading on the TSX Venture Exchange (MIO), Australian Securities Exchange (MDO) and Frankfurt Stock Exchange (WKN 906167). Mindoro has a 75% interest and an option to acquire the remaining 25% in the Agata Nickel Project, Mindanao, and the Pan de Azucar Sulphur-Copper-Gold Project, Iloilo. TVIRD has the option to earn up to a 60% interest in these projects by meeting the earn-in requirements outlined in the June 24, 2013, release. Mindoro also holds a 2% stake in ASX listed Red Mountain Mining (ASX:RMX), which has a 100% direct and indirect interest in the Batangas gold and copper-gold projects.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Tony Climie P.Geol., is the CEO of Mindoro Resources Ltd and has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralization and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity which he is undertaking to qualify as a qualified person as defined by National Instrument 43-101. Tony Climie consents to the inclusion in the report of the matters based on the information in the form and context in which it appears.
This release may contain forward-looking statements including management's assessments of future plans and operations, and expectations of future production. These statements are based on current expectations that involve a number of risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. These risks include, but are not limited to, the risks associated with the mining and exploration industry (e.g. operational risks in development, exploration and production; delays or changes in plans with respect to exploration or development projects or capital expenditures; the uncertainty of reserve estimates; the uncertainty with respect to results of exploration, the uncertainty of estimates and projections relating to production and the uncertainty of the availability of capital). The assumptions used in the preparation of such statements, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not undertake to update forward-looking statements except where required to do so by law.
Aug. 24, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,285
Aug. 24, 2016 04:35 PM EDT Reads: 143
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 292
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 394
Aug. 24, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,530
Aug. 24, 2016 04:10 PM EDT Reads: 186
Aug. 24, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 346
Aug. 24, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,431
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,822
Aug. 24, 2016 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 412
Aug. 24, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,792
Aug. 24, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,838
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,432
Aug. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,347
Aug. 24, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,082