|By PR Newswire||
|April 4, 2014 11:42 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Apr. 04, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdzqwl/worldwide_medical) has announced the addition of the "Worldwide Medical Polymer Markets: 2013-2020" report to their offering.
Medical polymers represents a major opportunity in the medical materials market over the next few years. Several factors are leading to growth in this market. Perhaps the most obvious is the aging of the population in developed nations is expanding the addressable market for polymer implants. Many polymer implants are specifically intended to assist elder patients.
Opportunity in this market has also expanded because the latest technical developments in medical polymers can fine tune implant capabilities, enable better fits for implants, and increased biocompatibility. Polymer structures can also now substitute for cartilage or enable doctors to grow a patient's tissue for transplants.
At the same time the new legal protections that followed the silicone breast implant debacle have considerably reduced the risk in the medical polymer space. And as a result of all of these factors, the medical polymer business has taken off, with the emergence of new start ups and plenty of M&A activity.
With all that is happening in this space, this report that identifies current and future opportunities in the medical polymers space and provides guidance on the technical and regulatory framework in which these opportunities are arising. As with all NanoMarkets reports in the medical materials field, this report includes a granular eight-year forecast and also profiles key suppliers and analyzes the complete supply chain for medical polymers. For the firms covered we discuss their strategies and needs along with their strengths and weaknesses. Finally, the report provides an analysis of the market for medical polymers in various important country-specific markets.
Readers of this report will gain the following:
- An analytical review of polymers used for medical applications, including developing implants, diagnostic systems, and hospital labware.
- Knowledge on current technical and market trends, including general market drivers for improvement in the healthcare sector, polymer production, and evaluation for clinical approval.
- An understanding of key medical products and their future implications.
- A pin-pointed analysis of the changing dynamics of polymer producers.
- Eight-year forecasts based on expected market growth.
- A brief technological road map for understanding industry growth.
- Profiles of major companies operating as manufacturers of medical polymers.
- Insight into important geographical locations pertaining to polymer and healthcare sectors.
- Information on the size of the medical polymer market in developed nations and the fast-growing economies in Asia, such as China and India.
- Details of the regulatory requirements of these countries for producing high-quality, medically approved polymers and their use in various applications.
- Help in making business decisions for venturing into the medical polymer market.
- Descriptive and distinctive graphics, along with concise, tabular analyses of various domains.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter One: Introduction
Chapter Two: Commercial Trends in Medical Polymers
Chapter Three: Applications for Medical Polymers
Chapter Four: National Markets and Regulatory Factors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zdzqwl/worldwide_medical
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SYS-CON Events announced today that Coalfire will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Coalfire is the trusted leader in cybersecurity risk management and compliance services. Coalfire integrates advisory and technical assessments and recommendations to the corporate directors, executives, boards, and IT organizations for global brands and organizations in the technology, cloud, health...
Oct. 25, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,602
Oct. 25, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,540
Oct. 25, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,436
Oct. 25, 2016 03:28 PM EDT Reads: 250
Oct. 25, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 383
Oct. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 34,197
Oct. 25, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,013
Oct. 25, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,473
Oct. 25, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,659
Oct. 25, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,257
Oct. 25, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,696
Oct. 25, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,058
Oct. 25, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,949
Oct. 25, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 8,484
Oct. 25, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,691