|By Marketwired .||
|April 7, 2014 02:00 AM EDT||
HONG KONG, CHINA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/07/14 --
NetDimensions (Holdings) Limited
("NetDimensions" or the "Company" or the "Group")
Final Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2013
NetDimensions (LSE: NETD) (OTCQX: NETDY), a global provider of performance, knowledge, and learning management systems, is pleased to announce its final results for the year ended 31 December 2013.
- 17% revenue growth to US$16.2M (2012: US$13.8M)
- 36% revenue growth in our global hosted secure Software as a Service ("SaaS") offering to US$6.1M (2012: US$4.5M)
- 55% revenue growth in the key North America market to US$6.8M (2012: US$4.4M)
- 25% increase in deferred revenue to US$7.6M (2012: US$6.1M)
- 13% increase in net cash to US$7.7M (2012: US$6.8M)
- 25% increase in Dividend payment to US$1.0 cent (GBP 0.6 pence) per ordinary share (2012: US$0.8 cent or GBP 0.5 pence)
- US$6M raised from share placing in May 2013
- US$5M finance facility with Silicon Valley Bank completed in September 2013
- Formation of NetDimensions healthcare on the back of the US$3.5M acquisition of eHealthcareIT in March 2013
- Launch of NetDimensions Denmark to service the Nordics Market (Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark). The Nordic countries have large global businesses, many of which operate in high consequence industries offering good potential for NetDimensions to grow its Business in this region
- Headcount increased by 37 (28%) to 167 with sales quota carrying heads increasing by 12 (71%) to 29
- 67 new clients added through direct and reseller channels including Royal Caribbean Cruises Limited, KPMG LLC, General Mills (Haagen-Dazs), Omron, Jaguar Land Rover Limited, Globus Medical, Babcock, BCD Travel, Digicel Group, Emdeon, The Nature Conservancy and Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
Roger Durn, Chairman of NetDimensions, commented: "The major investment phase of the three-year Business plan was substantially completed in 2013. The current financial year is about maintaining focus on high consequence industries such as healthcare, life sciences, financial services, energy, manufacturing and transportation. The Company continues to make progress towards achieving its goal of becoming a leading provider of Talent Management Systems and related compliance solutions for high consequence industries, and will continue to drive recurring revenue growth to achieve long-term sustainable profitability."
The annual report will be available on the Company's website and sent to shareholders shortly.
NetDimensions (Holdings) Limited Tel: +852 2122 4500 Jay Shaw Matthew Chaloner Panmure Gordon (UK) Limited (Nomad & Broker) Tel: +44 20 7886 2500 Fred Walsh Ben Roberts Walbrook PR Ltd (Financial Public Relations) Tel: +44 20 7933 8792 Bob Huxford [email protected] Helen Creswell [email protected]
Established in 1999, NetDimensions (LSE: NETD) (OTCQX: NETDY) is a global provider of performance, knowledge and learning management solutions.
NetDimensions provides companies, government agencies and other organizations with talent management solutions to personalize learning, share knowledge, enhance performance, foster collaboration and manage compliance programs for employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
Recognized as one of the talent management industry's top-rated technology suppliers, NetDimensions has been chosen by leading organizations worldwide including ING, Cathay Pacific, Hunter Douglas, Chicago Police Department, Geely Automotive, Fugro Group and Fresenius Medical Care.
NetDimensions is ISO 9001 certified and NetDimensions hosted services are ISO 27001 certified.
For more information, visit www.NetDimensions.com or follow @netdimensions on Twitter.
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
May. 2, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,052
May. 2, 2016 07:00 AM EDT Reads: 844
May. 2, 2016 06:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,512
May. 2, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,275
May. 2, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,758
May. 1, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,596
May. 1, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,847
May. 1, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 767
May. 1, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,184
May. 1, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,039
May. 1, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,488
May. 1, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 964
SYS-CON Events announced today that Stratoscale, the software company developing the next generation data center operating system, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Stratoscale is revolutionizing the data center with a zero-to-cloud-in-minutes solution. With Stratoscale’s hardware-agnostic, Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) solution to store everything, run anything and scale everywhere...
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,584
Digital payments using wearable devices such as smart watches, fitness trackers, and payment wristbands are an increasing area of focus for industry participants, and consumer acceptance from early trials and deployments has encouraged some of the biggest names in technology and banking to continue their push to drive growth in this nascent market. Wearable payment systems may utilize near field communication (NFC), radio frequency identification (RFID), or quick response (QR) codes and barcodes...
May. 1, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 829