|By PR Newswire||
|April 7, 2014 09:31 AM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
April 7–10, 2014
Microsoft Corp. will showcase the latest devices and services that help media companies bring their content and business into the cloud with robust security and deliver quality content to their customers from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Azure will announce new customer wins and Media Services' capabilities, while Skype will introduce a new studio-grade hardware and software solution for broadcasters, expected to be available early next year. At the Microsoft booth, #SL 5110, attendants will demonstrate how the Microsoft platform, along with its partner ecosystem, is serving media customers through the cloud, tools and devices. Some of the many partners that will be in the booth include:
- Microsoft engineer Jonathan Tanner will lead an education session April 10 at 11:30 a.m., Room S227: "Encoding and Protecting Content in the Windows Environment, From Clients to the Cloud."
- FansChoice.tv, a video content site from the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) Pro, International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) Pro and NASCAR, is supported by Microsoft Azure: Three Developers, Two Weeks, One Ground-breaking Motorsports Online Experience
- Ooyala Inc. is announcing that Microsoft is now its preferred public cloud provider: Microsoft and Ooyala Team to Deliver Best-of-Breed Multi-Screen Digital TV Services for Broadcasters and Operators.
- For more details on other Microsoft activities at NAB, please visit The Official Microsoft Blog: FansChoice.tv and Ooyala choose Microsoft to help them deliver content to anyone, on any device
(Available for interviews)
- Bob De Haven, General Manager, Worldwide Communications & Media at Microsoft
- Tony Emerson, Managing Director, Worldwide Media & Cable at Microsoft
More Details: More information is available at http://www.microsoft.com/enterprise/industry/communications-and-media/media-and-cable/events/nabshow/default.aspx#fbid=95r9qrqPb9F.
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Oct. 27, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 573
Oct. 27, 2016 02:17 PM EDT
Oct. 27, 2016 01:48 PM EDT Reads: 174
Oct. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 987
Oct. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,137
Oct. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,992
Oct. 27, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,586
Oct. 27, 2016 01:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,265
Oct. 27, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,077
Oct. 27, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,197
Oct. 27, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 821
Oct. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 345
Oct. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 8,614
Oct. 27, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,647
Join Impiger for their featured webinar: ‘Cloud Computing: A Roadmap to Modern Software Delivery’ on November 10, 2016, at 12:00 pm CST. Very few companies have not experienced some impact to their IT delivery due to the evolution of cloud computing. This webinar is not about deciding whether you should entertain moving some or all of your IT to the cloud, but rather, a detailed look under the hood to help IT professionals understand how cloud adoption has evolved and what trends will impact th...
Oct. 27, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 707