|By PR Newswire||
|April 7, 2014 09:31 AM EDT||
LAS VEGAS, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
National Association of Broadcasters (NAB) Show
Las Vegas Convention Center
3150 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV 89109
April 7–10, 2014
Microsoft Corp. will showcase the latest devices and services that help media companies bring their content and business into the cloud with robust security and deliver quality content to their customers from virtually anywhere. Microsoft Azure will announce new customer wins and Media Services' capabilities, while Skype will introduce a new studio-grade hardware and software solution for broadcasters, expected to be available early next year. At the Microsoft booth, #SL 5110, attendants will demonstrate how the Microsoft platform, along with its partner ecosystem, is serving media customers through the cloud, tools and devices. Some of the many partners that will be in the booth include:
- Microsoft engineer Jonathan Tanner will lead an education session April 10 at 11:30 a.m., Room S227: "Encoding and Protecting Content in the Windows Environment, From Clients to the Cloud."
- FansChoice.tv, a video content site from the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) Pro, International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) Pro and NASCAR, is supported by Microsoft Azure: Three Developers, Two Weeks, One Ground-breaking Motorsports Online Experience
- Ooyala Inc. is announcing that Microsoft is now its preferred public cloud provider: Microsoft and Ooyala Team to Deliver Best-of-Breed Multi-Screen Digital TV Services for Broadcasters and Operators.
- For more details on other Microsoft activities at NAB, please visit The Official Microsoft Blog: FansChoice.tv and Ooyala choose Microsoft to help them deliver content to anyone, on any device
(Available for interviews)
- Bob De Haven, General Manager, Worldwide Communications & Media at Microsoft
- Tony Emerson, Managing Director, Worldwide Media & Cable at Microsoft
More Details: More information is available at http://www.microsoft.com/enterprise/industry/communications-and-media/media-and-cable/events/nabshow/default.aspx#fbid=95r9qrqPb9F.
SOURCE Microsoft Corp.
Aug. 28, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,121
Aug. 28, 2016 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 4,040
Aug. 28, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,824
Aug. 28, 2016 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,944
Aug. 28, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 695
Aug. 28, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,617
Aug. 28, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,934
Aug. 28, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 753
Aug. 28, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,503
Aug. 28, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 754
Aug. 28, 2016 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,664
Aug. 28, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,430
Aug. 28, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 858
Aug. 28, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 700
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, will discuss the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Aug. 28, 2016 11:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,971