|By Business Wire||
|April 8, 2014 10:33 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdb2pr/chip_mounter) has announced the addition of the "Chip Mounter Trends" report to their offering.
Chip Mounters, based on advanced precision mechatronics technology, are electronic component assembly units that are used for mounting semiconductor packages precisely as well as reliably on printed circuit boards (PCBs).
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Chip Mounters market worldwide. Supported with 1 market data table, the report in addition, provides global market estimates and projections for Chip Mounters in US dollars for years 2012 through 2017. The report also discusses the launch of Chip Mounters by leading manufacturers including Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Hitachi High Technologies America, and JUKI.
Key Topics Covered:
1. CHIP MOUNTERS - AN OVERVIEW
- Market Overview
2. PRODUCT LAUNCHES
- Hitachi High Technologies America Unveils Sigma F8 Ultra High
- Speed Chip Mounter
- Hitachi High-Technologies Introduces SL Feeder for Chip Mounters
- JUKI Unveils JX-200 Chip Mounter
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
- ASM Pacific Technology Ltd.
- Athlete FA Corporation
- Beijing Raysun Technology Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Torch SMT Co., Ltd.
- Canon Machinery, Inc.
- Ching Leen Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Evest Corporation
- Fuji America
- Fuji Machine Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Hitachi High Technologies America, Inc.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Europe GmbH
- Hitachi High-Technologies Hong Kong Ltd.
- Hitachi High-Technologies Pte., Ltd.
- JSB Tech Pte., Ltd.
- Juki Corporation
- Juki Automation Systems AG
- Juki India Pvt., Ltd.
- Milara, Inc.
- Mirae Corporation
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Ohashi Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Company of America
- Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd.
- Sony EMCS Corporation
- Termway Germany
- Uchi Technologies Berhad
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor IM Europe GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bdb2pr/chip_mounter
Between the mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 19th Cloud Expo, Charles Kendrick, CTO at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how business and deve...
Aug. 31, 2016 12:26 PM EDT
Aug. 31, 2016 11:52 AM EDT Reads: 129
Aug. 31, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 763
Aug. 31, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 915
Aug. 31, 2016 11:12 AM EDT Reads: 160
Aug. 31, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 454
Aug. 31, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 441
Aug. 31, 2016 10:11 AM EDT Reads: 191
Aug. 31, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,109
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 962
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 528
Aug. 31, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,018
Aug. 31, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 924
Aug. 31, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 921
Aug. 31, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 964