|By Business Wire||
|April 9, 2014 07:55 AM EDT||
GetFeedback.com, the company disrupting the online survey software market with engaging, branded, mobile-ready customer surveys, today unveiled the latest release of it’s market-leading product. GetFeedback.com Spring ‘14 marks the second major product release since the company opened its doors to the public only a few months ago. The new product brings advanced new capabilities and deep levels of customization and personalization, allowing organizations of any size to connect with and listen to their customers in an entirely new way.
GetFeedback.com Spring’14 is available immediately to the company’s rapidly growing customer portfolio, including Amazon.com Student, Box.com, Dropbox, ESPN, ExactTarget, Facebook, Fox Sports, The Golden State Warriors, Hurley, LinkedIn, Nike, The North Face, Oracle Responsys, Salesforce.com, Virgin America, Yahoo! and thousands of small and medium sized businesses using the service. The company also makes its product available free of charge to hundreds of Non-Profit organizations including the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research, Salesforce.com Foundation, and the YMCA.
GetFeedback.com Spring ‘14 New Features
- Custom Languages - Custom languages allow for surveys to be created in any language, and for the survey recipient to see a completely translated interface. Supported languages include, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian, Dutch, Danish, and Turkish.
- Custom Salesforce Integration - Custom Salesforce mappings allow for survey responses to be saved directly into Salesforce, on both standard and custom objects. In addition, survey responses can now create new records, in both production and sandbox instances of Salesforce.
- Custom Integration API - The custom integration API allows for the automated retrieval of survey responses from a 3rd party system. This provides a custom integration interface into other backend systems, databases, applications, and data analysis tools.
- Custom Survey Logic - Custom Survey Logic allows for the introduction of branching or conditional logic within a survey. For example, a customer might be asked about their satisfaction level, and if they provide a low score, the survey can dynamically ask additional questions to probe deeper.
- Custom Brand Control - Also known as white-labeling, custom brand control allows an organization complete brand control over every aspect of the interface including the removal of all GetFeedback branding within a survey and the addition of custom corporate logos.
- Custom Survey URLs - Custom survey URLs allow for the addition of a company’s brand as a subdomain within the survey URL, introducing a deeper level of brand control and survey personalization that helps create customer trust.
- Custom Survey Personalization - Similar to email personalization, survey personalization allows for surveys to be personalized by including 3rd party data as part of the survey URL. This allows for personalized custom greetings, personalized questions/answers, and personalized messages.
- Custom Title Pages - Custom title pages allow for the addition or removal of a title pages from a survey, beneficial in both longer, heavily branded customer surveys and shorter, quick surveys such as Net Promoter Score surveys, and satisfaction surveys that are embedded into websites and blogs
- Custom Themes - Custom themes allow GetFeedback users to create surveys with specific background images, branding, fonts, and colors, allowing for pixel perfect customization of the survey interface. Users can include an out-of-the-box theme or create their own custom theme with ease.
Comments on the News
“The online survey software market has a 10 year innovation gap,” said Sean Whiteley, founder of GetFeedback.com. “Now with GetFeedback.com Spring ‘14, organizations of any size or any sophistication level have the ability to create engaging, mobile-ready online surveys that work perfectly on every smartphone, tablet, and web browser.”
“GetFeedback.com has fundamentally changed the online survey software market,” said Robin Daniels, VP Marketing, Box.com. “Our customers and our employees are on-the-go and we need to engage them wherever they are, on every device. GetFeedback.com delivers a branded experience we can be proud of, while achieving higher response rates, and higher quality feedback.”
“With GetFeedback.com we have seen more than a 50% improvement in response rates over the legacy online survey technology we were once using,” said Nate Skinner, VP Enterprise Marketing at salesforce.com. “It just goes to show that when you create a branded, engaging, mobile-ready survey experience, you can delight customers in an entirely new way.”
Availability & Pricing
GetFeedback.com Spring ‘14 is available today to all new and existing users. The company offers monthly pay-as-you-go subscriptions, based on a maximum number of responses generated and the level of technical support desired. Prices range from $15/month to $180/month. Custom plans and a free trial are also available.
Detailed pricing and sign up information is available at www.getfeedback.com/pricing
Spring ‘14 Promotional Pricing
For the month of April, GetFeedback.com is offering an additional 10% discount off all annual and 2-year plans. Sign up information is available at www.getfeedback.com/pricing and promotion code SPRING14 can be used to apply the discount at checkout.
GetFeedback.com is a modern survey marketing application designed and built for a mobile world, allowing anyone to easily create an online survey experience with perfect branding, beautiful imagery, even embedded video. More importantly, GetFeedback.com will dynamically re-size and re-format every survey to display perfectly on today’s smartphones, tablets, and web browsers. The result? A fun, engaging experience for any audience that results in better response rates, better feedback, and better business decisions. GetFeedback.com was founded in 2013 by former salesforce.com executives Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley. GetFeedback.com’s client roster includes Appirio, Amazon.com Student, The Association of Surfing Professionals, Dropbox, Heroku, LinkedIn, The North Face, Oracle Responsys, and salesforce.com. For more information, please visit www.getfeedback.com.
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,076
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,467
Oct. 26, 2016 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,062
Oct. 26, 2016 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,738
Oct. 26, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,108
Oct. 26, 2016 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,126
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,046
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 34,222
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,865
Oct. 26, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,192
Oct. 25, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,995
Oct. 25, 2016 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 997
Oct. 25, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 987
SYS-CON Events announced today that Cemware will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Use MATLAB functions by just visiting website mathfreeon.com. MATLAB compatible, freely usable, online platform services. As of October 2016, 80,000 users from 180 countries are enjoying our platform service.
Oct. 25, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 890
For basic one-to-one voice or video calling solutions, WebRTC has proven to be a very powerful technology. Although WebRTC’s core functionality is to provide secure, real-time p2p media streaming, leveraging native platform features and server-side components brings up new communication capabilities for web and native mobile applications, allowing for advanced multi-user use cases such as video broadcasting, conferencing, and media recording.
Oct. 25, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,246