|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 12:53 PM EDT||
LONDON, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
LTE is ushering into the world a new range of opportunities and challenges for every industry constituent including everything from new business models and industry participants to operational support systems for improved quality of service and user experience. While there are many challenges including implementation of small cells, network optimization, and other OSS/BSS impacts, there are also many opportunities.
Data revenues are estimated to be roughly $317 B USD in 2013 growing to just short of $490 B USD in 2018. During this same period of time, global revenue for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is expected to grow from $550 M to 31.5 B USD from 2013 to 2018 respectively. In addition to opportunities to expand voice to IP, we see several excellent opportunities for Value-added Service (VAS) applications enabled or enhanced by LTE including:
• Mobile Advertising
• Social Networking Services
• LBS Service Subscriptions
• Gaming Subscription Services
• Virtual Goods Market
• Streaming TV, Pay-TV, and Multiscreen
• Mobile Health Services
• Music Subscriptions Services
• Automotive Market Vertical
• Public Safety LTE
• Ad Revenues from Small Cells
Some of these VAS application opportunities are particularly attractive, such as the Automotive Market Vertical, which we see growing at a rate of CAGR 98% between 2014 and 2019. However, there are obstacles to overcome to realize the potential for LTE in this market segment and others covered in our reports within this research bundle.
This is the most comprehensive research package available as it covers LTE technology, OSS/BSS impacts and solutions, market analysis, business case assessment, company analysis, opportunity assessment, application evaluation, and more. It is a must have bundle of reports for anyone focused on broadband wireless business, market, and/or technology.
• Cellular, wireless ISP's, cable TV MSO's, and fixed network service providers
• LTE vendors, start-ups, vendors, investors, and industry analysts
• IP backbone service providers and VoIP service providers
• Telecom regulators and government agencies
• Enterprise telecom and IT managers
• Municipal IT and telecom managers
Table of Contents:
• Global Broadband Traffic Management: Business Case, Market Analysis, Roadmap, and Forecast
• Strategies for Small Cell Network Deployments for 4G and Beyond
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013 - 2018
• Mobile Value-added Services in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 - 2018
• Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• LTE Broadcast: Global Market Game Changer for Mobile Video and TV in the post-4G World
• LTE Real-time Billing Support Systems (BSS) Operational Issues and Market Opportunities
• LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
• Self Organizing Networks Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and beyond, Third Edition
• LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• Public Safety LTE: Global Market Size, Technology, Vendors and Spectrum Allocation 2013 - 2018
• The ROI of Video in an LTE World
• Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast 2012-2017
• 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
• LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
• Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database
• The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016
• The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts
• LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
• Global Cellular Handset Update: Market, Technology, Vendor, and Application Analysis
• 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage
• Tekelec: LTE Drives Opportunities in Diameter, Policy and Subscriber Management
• The Definitive Analysis of Broadband Wireless Networks: WiMax, WiFi, LTE, and 4G Infrastructure
• Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
• IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
• LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015
Read the full report:
LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jan. 19, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 6,313
Providing secure, mobile access to sensitive data sets is a critical element in realizing the full potential of cloud computing. However, large data caches remain inaccessible to edge devices for reasons of security, size, format or limited viewing capabilities. Medical imaging, computer aided design and seismic interpretation are just a few examples of industries facing this challenge. Rather than fighting for incremental gains by pulling these datasets to edge devices, we need to embrace the i...
Jan. 19, 2017 05:30 PM EST Reads: 3,624
Web Real-Time Communication APIs have quickly revolutionized what browsers are capable of. In addition to video and audio streams, we can now bi-directionally send arbitrary data over WebRTC's PeerConnection Data Channels. With the advent of Progressive Web Apps and new hardware APIs such as WebBluetooh and WebUSB, we can finally enable users to stitch together the Internet of Things directly from their browsers while communicating privately and securely in a decentralized way.
Jan. 19, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 3,099
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Jan. 19, 2017 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,286
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Jan. 19, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,754
@DevOpsSummit at Cloud taking place June 6-8, 2017, at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long developm...
Jan. 19, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 3,470
"We're bringing out a new application monitoring system to the DevOps space. It manages large enterprise applications that are distributed throughout a node in many enterprises and we manage them as one collective," explained Kevin Barnes, President of eCube Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jan. 19, 2017 04:15 PM EST Reads: 5,402
In his General Session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bruce Swann, Senior Product Marketing Manager for Adobe Campaign, explored the key ingredients of cross-channel marketing in a digital world. Learn how the Adobe Marketing Cloud can help marketers embrace opportunities for personalized, relevant and real-time customer engagement across offline (direct mail, point of sale, call center) and digital (email, website, SMS, mobile apps, social networks, connected objects).
Jan. 19, 2017 04:00 PM EST Reads: 5,427
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint, a leading digital experience intelligence company, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint Systems is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into your customer-critical services to help you consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed for digital business, C...
Jan. 19, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,790
A look across the tech landscape at the disruptive technologies that are increasing in prominence and speculate as to which will be most impactful for communications – namely, AI and Cloud Computing. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Curtis Peterson, VP of Operations at RingCentral, will highlight the current challenges of these transformative technologies and share strategies for preparing your organization for these changes. This “view from the top” will outline the latest trends and developm...
Jan. 19, 2017 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,031
When you focus on a journey from up-close, you look at your own technical and cultural history and how you changed it for the benefit of the customer. This was our starting point: too many integration issues, 13 SWP days and very long cycles. It was evident that in this fast-paced industry we could no longer afford this reality. We needed something that would take us beyond reducing the development lifecycles, CI and Agile methodologies. We made a fundamental difference, even changed our culture...
Jan. 19, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,055
@ThingsExpo has been named the ‘Top WebRTC Influencer' by iTrend. iTrend processes millions of conversations, tweets, interactions, news articles, press releases, blog posts - and extract meaning form them and analyzes mobile and desktop software platforms used to communicate, various metadata (such as geo location), and automation tools. In overall placement, @ThingsExpo ranked as the number one ‘WebRTC Influencer' followed by @DevOpsSummit at 55th.
Jan. 19, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 4,780
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 5,161
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 6-8, 2017 at Javits Center, New York City, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 3,532
"There's a growing demand from users for things to be faster. When you think about all the transactions or interactions users will have with your product and everything that is between those transactions and interactions - what drives us at Catchpoint Systems is the idea to measure that and to analyze it," explained Leo Vasiliou, Director of Web Performance Engineering at Catchpoint Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York Ci...
Jan. 19, 2017 01:15 PM EST Reads: 5,668