|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 12:53 PM EDT||
LONDON, April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com has added a new market research report:
LTE is ushering into the world a new range of opportunities and challenges for every industry constituent including everything from new business models and industry participants to operational support systems for improved quality of service and user experience. While there are many challenges including implementation of small cells, network optimization, and other OSS/BSS impacts, there are also many opportunities.
Data revenues are estimated to be roughly $317 B USD in 2013 growing to just short of $490 B USD in 2018. During this same period of time, global revenue for Voice over LTE (VoLTE) is expected to grow from $550 M to 31.5 B USD from 2013 to 2018 respectively. In addition to opportunities to expand voice to IP, we see several excellent opportunities for Value-added Service (VAS) applications enabled or enhanced by LTE including:
• Mobile Advertising
• Social Networking Services
• LBS Service Subscriptions
• Gaming Subscription Services
• Virtual Goods Market
• Streaming TV, Pay-TV, and Multiscreen
• Mobile Health Services
• Music Subscriptions Services
• Automotive Market Vertical
• Public Safety LTE
• Ad Revenues from Small Cells
Some of these VAS application opportunities are particularly attractive, such as the Automotive Market Vertical, which we see growing at a rate of CAGR 98% between 2014 and 2019. However, there are obstacles to overcome to realize the potential for LTE in this market segment and others covered in our reports within this research bundle.
This is the most comprehensive research package available as it covers LTE technology, OSS/BSS impacts and solutions, market analysis, business case assessment, company analysis, opportunity assessment, application evaluation, and more. It is a must have bundle of reports for anyone focused on broadband wireless business, market, and/or technology.
• Cellular, wireless ISP's, cable TV MSO's, and fixed network service providers
• LTE vendors, start-ups, vendors, investors, and industry analysts
• IP backbone service providers and VoIP service providers
• Telecom regulators and government agencies
• Enterprise telecom and IT managers
• Municipal IT and telecom managers
Table of Contents:
• Global Broadband Traffic Management: Business Case, Market Analysis, Roadmap, and Forecast
• Strategies for Small Cell Network Deployments for 4G and Beyond
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) Market Opportunities and Forecast 2013 - 2018
• Mobile Value-added Services in 4G: Market Analysis and Forecasts for LTE-based VAS 2013 - 2018
• Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• LTE Broadcast: Global Market Game Changer for Mobile Video and TV in the post-4G World
• LTE Real-time Billing Support Systems (BSS) Operational Issues and Market Opportunities
• LTE Strategy 2013 - 2018
• Self Organizing Networks Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and beyond, Third Edition
• LTE in Industry Verticals: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2013 - 2018
• Public Safety LTE: Global Market Size, Technology, Vendors and Spectrum Allocation 2013 - 2018
• The ROI of Video in an LTE World
• Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast 2012-2017
• 4G Cloud Services for Mobile Governance
• LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
• Mobile Operator Subscriptions, Spectrum, Ownership & Infrastructure Contracts Database
• The LTE Device Marketplace: Ecosystem, Roadmap, Key Trends, Shipments/Market Share, and Global Forecast by Vendor 2012 - 2016
• The LTE Infrastructure Market: Vendors, Market Share, Key Trends & Forecasts
• LTE Support of the Smart-grid Solutions, Applications, and Market Outlook
• Global Cellular Handset Update: Market, Technology, Vendor, and Application Analysis
• 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage
• Tekelec: LTE Drives Opportunities in Diameter, Policy and Subscriber Management
• The Definitive Analysis of Broadband Wireless Networks: WiMax, WiFi, LTE, and 4G Infrastructure
• Mobile Commerce in LTE: The Future of Commerce in 4G and Beyond
• IMS Applications: Moving Beyond Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
• Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
• LTE Feasibility, Applications and Potential by Region 2011 to 2015
Read the full report:
LTE Solutions and Market Opportunities
DevOps is often described as a combination of technology and culture. Without both, DevOps isn't complete. However, applying the culture to outdated technology is a recipe for disaster; as response times grow and connections between teams are delayed by technology, the culture will die. A Nutanix Enterprise Cloud has many benefits that provide the needed base for a true DevOps paradigm.
Apr. 29, 2017 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,309
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Analytic. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Apr. 29, 2017 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,532
All organizations that did not originate this moment have a pre-existing culture as well as legacy technology and processes that can be more or less amenable to DevOps implementation. That organizational culture is influenced by the personalities and management styles of Executive Management, the wider culture in which the organization is situated, and the personalities of key team members at all levels of the organization. This culture and entrenched interests usually throw a wrench in the work...
Apr. 29, 2017 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 987
In his keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Sheng Liang, co-founder and CEO of Rancher Labs, discussed the technological advances and new business opportunities created by the rapid adoption of containers. With the success of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and various open source technologies used to build private clouds, cloud computing has become an essential component of IT strategy. However, users continue to face challenges in implementing clouds, as older technologies evolve and newer ones like Docker c...
Apr. 29, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,273
SYS-CON Events announced today that T-Mobile will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc., is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company's advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 67.4 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on ...
Apr. 29, 2017 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,572
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing Cloud strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @CloudExpo | @ThingsExpo, June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY and October 31 - November 2, 2017, Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is on the right path to Digital Transformation.
Apr. 29, 2017 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,635
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Apr. 29, 2017 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,363
Data is an unusual currency; it is not restricted by the same transactional limitations as money or people. In fact, the more that you leverage your data across multiple business use cases, the more valuable it becomes to the organization. And the same can be said about the organization’s analytics. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Bill Schmarzo, CTO for the Big Data Practice at Dell EMC, introduced a methodology for capturing, enriching and sharing data (and analytics) across the organization...
Apr. 29, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 6,829
Building a cross-cloud operational model can be a daunting task. Per-cloud silos are not the answer, but neither is a fully generic abstraction plane that strips out capabilities unique to a particular provider. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Chris Wolf, VP & Chief Technology Officer, Global Field & Industry at VMware, will discuss how successful organizations approach cloud operations and management, with insights into where operations should be centralized and when it’s best to decentraliz...
Apr. 29, 2017 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,045
Five years ago development was seen as a dead-end career, now it’s anything but – with an explosion in mobile and IoT initiatives increasing the demand for skilled engineers. But apart from having a ready supply of great coders, what constitutes true ‘DevOps Royalty’? It’ll be the ability to craft resilient architectures, supportability, security everywhere across the software lifecycle. In his keynote at @DevOpsSummit at 20th Cloud Expo, Jeffrey Scheaffer, GM and SVP, Continuous Delivery Busine...
Apr. 29, 2017 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,343
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Apr. 29, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,646
SYS-CON Events announced today that Progress, a global leader in application development, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Enterprises today are rapidly adopting the cloud, while continuing to retain business-critical/sensitive data inside the firewall. This is creating two separate data silos – one inside the firewall and the other outside the firewall. Cloud ISVs oft...
Apr. 29, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 709
SYS-CON Events announced today that Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Juniper Networks challenges the status quo with products, solutions and services that transform the economics of networking. The company co-innovates with customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure network...
Apr. 29, 2017 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,800
In recent years, containers have taken the world by storm. Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the massive benefits of containers, such as unprecedented mobility, higher hardware utilization, and increased flexibility and agility; however, many containers today are non-persistent. Containers without persistence miss out on many benefits, and in many cases simply pass the responsibility of persistence onto other infrastructure, adding additional complexity.
Apr. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,494
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named "Platinum Sponsor" of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and 21st International Cloud Expo, which will take place in November in Silicon Valley, California.
Apr. 29, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,660