|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTO), the leading provider of marketing software, today announced the winners of its annual Revvie Awards. The awards highlight Marketo customers, partners and individual marketers who created dramatic revenue impact and enriched customer relationships through their innovative use of Marketo's customer engagement platform.
"I am inspired by our customers' innovative use of technology to build marketing programs that create personal relationships," said Phil Fernandez, president and chief executive officer of Marketo. "The transformation of marketing is just starting and this year's Revvie winners are great examples of that transformation."
Three Marketo customers – Acquia, Kaiser Permanente of Colorado and Curves – are recognized in the category of "Most Dramatic Business Impact" and have significantly transformed their businesses by partnering with Marketo:
- Curves International, Inc., a leader in the fitness and weight management category and one of the largest fitness club chains in the world for women, needed a broad and cohesive digital strategy to grow its business and turned to Marketo to act as its central hub for marketing. Since implementing Marketo, Curves has seen a 100 percent increase in website conversion.
- Kaiser Permanente of Colorado, a subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente, needed a way to more deeply engage customers trying to navigate the complex process of health care buying. Kaiser Permanente partnered with Marketo to drive over $23 million in marketing sourced revenue in the first 18 months and create a direct link between its marketing spend and revenue impact.
- Acquia, where great digital experiences begin, selected Marketo to fuel its growth and meet its business objectives for providing enterprise solutions that integrate content, community and commerce. Acquia's marketing team has increased its sales pipeline contribution by 129 percent, driving more than 63 percent of the company's net new growth.
Marketo also recognizes the contributions of partners and individual marketers who have used Marketo to drive meaningful results for their clients and companies:
- International Partner Excellence: Datarati is Asia-Pacific's fastest growing lifecycle marketing automation agency. Co-founded by a group of marketing automation and CRM entrepreneurs, Datarati has been a Preferred Services Partner since 2009 and has the largest certified team of lifecycle marketing consultants outside of North America. Datarati's team works daily with hundreds of digital and data-driven marketers across Australia and New Zealand, helping transform and change the way they think about their lead, customer and member lifecycle strategies. Datarati provides a full service agency delivering implementation and training of marketing automation technologies, campaign planning and execution, analytics, creative, UX and development capabilities.
- North America Partner Excellence: The Pedowitz Group, winner of the Partner Excellence Award for the past three years, has been a Marketo partner since 2009 and has worked with over 500 Marketo customers. The company has over 45 certified Marketo consultants and six certified Marketo Foundation instructors. Known as The Revenue Marketing Agency, TPG delivers Managed Marketing Services with a revenue result. The company helps clients improve marketing performance with services in strategy, consulting, best practices, marketing technology, content production, search, social and campaign execution.
- The Visionary: Christine Nurnberger of Sungard Availability Services, recognized the company needed to more closely align its marketing and sales goals and leveraged the power of Marketo to transform SunGard Availability Services' marketing. This increased alignment resulted in a 19 percent increase in leads converted to sales opportunities in 2013.
- The Hot Rod: Sarah Shelnut was instrumental in helping NanoLumens®, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of indoor LED displays, make the switch from its previous automation platform to Marketo and is certified as a Marketo Expert. Under Sarah's management, marketing acquired leads increased by almost 900 percent and total acquired leads increased almost 320 percent.
- The Champion of the Year: Jeff Shearer, acquisition marketing manager at Egencia, was selected from the 2013 class of Marketo Champions. Marketo's Champions are significant contributors to the Marketing Nation and passionate advocates for Marketo. Jeff is a certified Marketo Expert and instrumental in using Marketo to shorten sales cycles, dramatically improve marketing program ROI and grow customer lifetime value.
Additional winners of the 2014 Revvies include:
- Most Successful Global Rollout: Kaspersky Lab, the world's largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions, implemented Marketo in five global regions in over 50 countries. Over 50 Kaspersky Lab marketers have used Marketo to increase engagement with new and existing customers and decrease the unit cost of sales qualified leads.
- The Integrator: CA, a leading provider of IT management solutions, deployed Marketo and utilized Marketo's LaunchPoint™ ecosystem to efficiently capture and respond to new sales opportunities and increase the relevancy and timeliness of content. CA's marketing team now spends less time importing leads and more time focused on engaging its target audience, all of which helped double its contribution to the sales pipeline in a year.
- The Upgrader: Genesys, a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, upgraded to Marketo to increase alignment with sales and support lead follow up. In six months, the Genesys marketing team's efforts resulted in a 51 percent increase in marketing sourced opportunities, four times what was delivered in 2012.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2B: SmartBear Software, the leading provider of software quality and performance management tools, utilized Marketo to maximize the results of a year-end sales campaign to generate additional revenue from seven different products. In doing so, SmartBear increased its revenue 685 percent as compared to results from the previous year's campaign, attained 111 percent of its conversions goal and 207 percent of a record-level revenue goal.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2C: Zoetis, the leading animal health company, wanted to empower pet owners and encourage them to have informed conversations with veterinarians about their pets' health. The company leveraged Marketo to launch a social pet photo contest campaign with the goal of engaging pet owners who wanted to make their pet a star with prizes that directly connected pet owners with their veterinarian or other pet health related award.
- The Engager: Algonquin College recognized that students undertake a complex and life-changing journey when choosing a higher education establishment and selected Marketo to help its marketing team engage with prospects and applicants in a relevant and meaningful way. Since implementing Marketo's platform, Algonquin has experienced a 135 percent increase in the conversion of prospects to applicants.
- The MOPster: Sungard Availability Services, a leading provider of information availability through managed IT, cloud and recovery services, needed a better, more efficient way to manage its marketing response activity and follow-up. The company leveraged the power of Marketo to manage 98 percent of its marketing responses and improve processes. The result is less lost leads and the ability to optimize activities based on the content resonating with its true target audience.
- The Platform Innovator: Cloudwords, Inc., the first cloud-based marketing globalization platform and a Marketo LaunchPoint™ partner, delivered a solution to help customers quickly and easily localize campaign content at scale. The response from customers has been tremendous as the integration reduces the time and effort spent on the multilingual process by 85 percent.
- The Socializer and Marketo LaunchPoint™ Partner Evangelist: InsideView, a provider of CRM Intelligence™ is a winner in two categories. InsideView earned the distinction of "The Socializer" by leveraging Marketo's social media capabilities to drive a highly innovative and successful social campaign resulting in massive reach and an ongoing social following. InsideView is also Marketo's "Partner Evangelist" as the company is a valued member of the LaunchPoint™ ecosystem. InsideView's integration with Marketo allows customers to automatically enrich incoming leads with InsideView's extensive company and contact data, resulting in a more accurate marketing database for better lead scoring and routing.
Marketo's Revvie winners were honored at the 2014 Marketing Nation Summit taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, April 7 – 9. The Marketing Nation Summit brings together some of the brightest minds in marketing and sales. Industry leaders, customer experts and Marketo thought leaders share their perspectives on the trends impacting today's marketer. Attendees come away with new strategies and best practices on how to attract today's elusive buyer and outpace competitors.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, Marketo's® customer engagement platform powers a set of breakthrough applications to help marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing from the planning and orchestration of marketing activities to the delivery of personalized interactions that can be optimized in real-time. Marketo's applications are known for their ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 250 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 40,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe, Australia and a joint-venture in Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo Inc.
As enterprises work to take advantage of Big Data technologies, they frequently become distracted by product-level decisions. In most new Big Data builds this approach is completely counter-productive: it presupposes tools that may not be a fit for development teams, forces IT to take on the burden of evaluating and maintaining unfamiliar technology, and represents a major up-front expense. In his session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Warfield, CTO and Co-Founder of Coho Data, will dis...
Feb. 6, 2016 07:15 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Fusion, a leading provider of cloud services, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Fusion, a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions to small, medium and large businesses, is the industry's single source for the cloud. Fusion's advanced, proprietary cloud service platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including clou...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 703
As someone who has been dedicated to automation and Application Release Automation (ARA) technology for almost six years now, one of the most common questions I get asked regards Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS). Specifically, people want to know whether release automation is still needed when a PaaS is in place, and why. Isn't that what a PaaS provides? A solution to the deployment and runtime challenges of an application? Why would anyone using a PaaS then need an automation engine with workflow ...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 319
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 6, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 348
Your business relies on your applications and your employees to stay in business. Whether you develop apps or manage business critical apps that help fuel your business, what happens when users experience sluggish performance? You and all technical teams across the organization – application, network, operations, among others, as well as, those outside the organization, like ISPs and third-party providers – are called in to solve the problem.
Feb. 6, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 678
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 336
@DevOpsSummit taking place June 7-9, 2016 at Javits Center, New York City, and Nov 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 18th International @CloudExpo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Feb. 6, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 509
SYS-CON Events announced today that VAI, a leading ERP software provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.) is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Premier Business Part...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 534
SYS-CON Events announced today that Catchpoint Systems, Inc., a provider of innovative web and infrastructure monitoring solutions, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit at 18th Cloud Expo New York, which will take place June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Catchpoint is a leading Digital Performance Analytics company that provides unparalleled insight into customer-critical services to help consistently deliver an amazing customer experience. Designed...
Feb. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 313
Let’s face it, embracing new storage technologies, capabilities and upgrading to new hardware often adds complexity and increases costs. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Seth Oxenhorn, Vice President of Business Development & Alliances at FalconStor, will discuss how a truly heterogeneous software-defined storage approach can add value to legacy platforms and heterogeneous environments. The result reduces complexity, significantly lowers cost, and provides IT organizations with improved effi...
Feb. 6, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 199
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies adopt disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advanced analytics, and DevO...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 129
SYS-CON Events announced today that Men & Mice, the leading global provider of DNS, DHCP and IP address management overlay solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. The Men & Mice Suite overlay solution is already known for its powerful application in heterogeneous operating environments, enabling enterprises to scale without fuss. Building on a solid range of diverse platform support,...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:15 AM EST Reads: 118
Cognitive Computing is becoming the foundation for a new generation of solutions that have the potential to transform business. Unlike traditional approaches to building solutions, a cognitive computing approach allows the data to help determine the way applications are designed. This contrasts with conventional software development that begins with defining logic based on the current way a business operates. In her session at 18th Cloud Expo, Judith S. Hurwitz, President and CEO of Hurwitz & ...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 163
One of the bewildering things about DevOps is integrating the massive toolchain including the dozens of new tools that seem to crop up every year. Part of DevOps is Continuous Delivery and having a complex toolchain can add additional integration and setup to your developer environment. In his session at @DevOpsSummit at 18th Cloud Expo, Miko Matsumura, Chief Marketing Officer of Gradle Inc., will discuss which tools to use in a developer stack, how to provision the toolchain to minimize onboa...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST