|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTO), the leading provider of marketing software, today announced the winners of its annual Revvie Awards. The awards highlight Marketo customers, partners and individual marketers who created dramatic revenue impact and enriched customer relationships through their innovative use of Marketo's customer engagement platform.
"I am inspired by our customers' innovative use of technology to build marketing programs that create personal relationships," said Phil Fernandez, president and chief executive officer of Marketo. "The transformation of marketing is just starting and this year's Revvie winners are great examples of that transformation."
Three Marketo customers – Acquia, Kaiser Permanente of Colorado and Curves – are recognized in the category of "Most Dramatic Business Impact" and have significantly transformed their businesses by partnering with Marketo:
- Curves International, Inc., a leader in the fitness and weight management category and one of the largest fitness club chains in the world for women, needed a broad and cohesive digital strategy to grow its business and turned to Marketo to act as its central hub for marketing. Since implementing Marketo, Curves has seen a 100 percent increase in website conversion.
- Kaiser Permanente of Colorado, a subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente, needed a way to more deeply engage customers trying to navigate the complex process of health care buying. Kaiser Permanente partnered with Marketo to drive over $23 million in marketing sourced revenue in the first 18 months and create a direct link between its marketing spend and revenue impact.
- Acquia, where great digital experiences begin, selected Marketo to fuel its growth and meet its business objectives for providing enterprise solutions that integrate content, community and commerce. Acquia's marketing team has increased its sales pipeline contribution by 129 percent, driving more than 63 percent of the company's net new growth.
Marketo also recognizes the contributions of partners and individual marketers who have used Marketo to drive meaningful results for their clients and companies:
- International Partner Excellence: Datarati is Asia-Pacific's fastest growing lifecycle marketing automation agency. Co-founded by a group of marketing automation and CRM entrepreneurs, Datarati has been a Preferred Services Partner since 2009 and has the largest certified team of lifecycle marketing consultants outside of North America. Datarati's team works daily with hundreds of digital and data-driven marketers across Australia and New Zealand, helping transform and change the way they think about their lead, customer and member lifecycle strategies. Datarati provides a full service agency delivering implementation and training of marketing automation technologies, campaign planning and execution, analytics, creative, UX and development capabilities.
- North America Partner Excellence: The Pedowitz Group, winner of the Partner Excellence Award for the past three years, has been a Marketo partner since 2009 and has worked with over 500 Marketo customers. The company has over 45 certified Marketo consultants and six certified Marketo Foundation instructors. Known as The Revenue Marketing Agency, TPG delivers Managed Marketing Services with a revenue result. The company helps clients improve marketing performance with services in strategy, consulting, best practices, marketing technology, content production, search, social and campaign execution.
- The Visionary: Christine Nurnberger of Sungard Availability Services, recognized the company needed to more closely align its marketing and sales goals and leveraged the power of Marketo to transform SunGard Availability Services' marketing. This increased alignment resulted in a 19 percent increase in leads converted to sales opportunities in 2013.
- The Hot Rod: Sarah Shelnut was instrumental in helping NanoLumens®, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of indoor LED displays, make the switch from its previous automation platform to Marketo and is certified as a Marketo Expert. Under Sarah's management, marketing acquired leads increased by almost 900 percent and total acquired leads increased almost 320 percent.
- The Champion of the Year: Jeff Shearer, acquisition marketing manager at Egencia, was selected from the 2013 class of Marketo Champions. Marketo's Champions are significant contributors to the Marketing Nation and passionate advocates for Marketo. Jeff is a certified Marketo Expert and instrumental in using Marketo to shorten sales cycles, dramatically improve marketing program ROI and grow customer lifetime value.
Additional winners of the 2014 Revvies include:
- Most Successful Global Rollout: Kaspersky Lab, the world's largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions, implemented Marketo in five global regions in over 50 countries. Over 50 Kaspersky Lab marketers have used Marketo to increase engagement with new and existing customers and decrease the unit cost of sales qualified leads.
- The Integrator: CA, a leading provider of IT management solutions, deployed Marketo and utilized Marketo's LaunchPoint™ ecosystem to efficiently capture and respond to new sales opportunities and increase the relevancy and timeliness of content. CA's marketing team now spends less time importing leads and more time focused on engaging its target audience, all of which helped double its contribution to the sales pipeline in a year.
- The Upgrader: Genesys, a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, upgraded to Marketo to increase alignment with sales and support lead follow up. In six months, the Genesys marketing team's efforts resulted in a 51 percent increase in marketing sourced opportunities, four times what was delivered in 2012.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2B: SmartBear Software, the leading provider of software quality and performance management tools, utilized Marketo to maximize the results of a year-end sales campaign to generate additional revenue from seven different products. In doing so, SmartBear increased its revenue 685 percent as compared to results from the previous year's campaign, attained 111 percent of its conversions goal and 207 percent of a record-level revenue goal.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2C: Zoetis, the leading animal health company, wanted to empower pet owners and encourage them to have informed conversations with veterinarians about their pets' health. The company leveraged Marketo to launch a social pet photo contest campaign with the goal of engaging pet owners who wanted to make their pet a star with prizes that directly connected pet owners with their veterinarian or other pet health related award.
- The Engager: Algonquin College recognized that students undertake a complex and life-changing journey when choosing a higher education establishment and selected Marketo to help its marketing team engage with prospects and applicants in a relevant and meaningful way. Since implementing Marketo's platform, Algonquin has experienced a 135 percent increase in the conversion of prospects to applicants.
- The MOPster: Sungard Availability Services, a leading provider of information availability through managed IT, cloud and recovery services, needed a better, more efficient way to manage its marketing response activity and follow-up. The company leveraged the power of Marketo to manage 98 percent of its marketing responses and improve processes. The result is less lost leads and the ability to optimize activities based on the content resonating with its true target audience.
- The Platform Innovator: Cloudwords, Inc., the first cloud-based marketing globalization platform and a Marketo LaunchPoint™ partner, delivered a solution to help customers quickly and easily localize campaign content at scale. The response from customers has been tremendous as the integration reduces the time and effort spent on the multilingual process by 85 percent.
- The Socializer and Marketo LaunchPoint™ Partner Evangelist: InsideView, a provider of CRM Intelligence™ is a winner in two categories. InsideView earned the distinction of "The Socializer" by leveraging Marketo's social media capabilities to drive a highly innovative and successful social campaign resulting in massive reach and an ongoing social following. InsideView is also Marketo's "Partner Evangelist" as the company is a valued member of the LaunchPoint™ ecosystem. InsideView's integration with Marketo allows customers to automatically enrich incoming leads with InsideView's extensive company and contact data, resulting in a more accurate marketing database for better lead scoring and routing.
Marketo's Revvie winners were honored at the 2014 Marketing Nation Summit taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, April 7 – 9. The Marketing Nation Summit brings together some of the brightest minds in marketing and sales. Industry leaders, customer experts and Marketo thought leaders share their perspectives on the trends impacting today's marketer. Attendees come away with new strategies and best practices on how to attract today's elusive buyer and outpace competitors.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, Marketo's® customer engagement platform powers a set of breakthrough applications to help marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing from the planning and orchestration of marketing activities to the delivery of personalized interactions that can be optimized in real-time. Marketo's applications are known for their ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 250 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 40,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe, Australia and a joint-venture in Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo Inc.
SYS-CON Events announced today the Containers & Microservices Bootcamp, being held November 3-4, 2015, in conjunction with 17th Cloud Expo, @ThingsExpo, and @DevOpsSummit at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. This is your chance to get started with the latest technology in the industry. Combined with real-world scenarios and use cases, the Containers and Microservices Bootcamp, led by Janakiram MSV, a Microsoft Regional Director, will include presentations as well as hands-on...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 275
Through WebRTC, audio and video communications are being embedded more easily than ever into applications, helping carriers, enterprises and independent software vendors deliver greater functionality to their end users. With today’s business world increasingly focused on outcomes, users’ growing calls for ease of use, and businesses craving smarter, tighter integration, what’s the next step in delivering a richer, more immersive experience? That richer, more fully integrated experience comes ab...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 627
SYS-CON Events announced today that Pythian, a global IT services company specializing in helping companies leverage disruptive technologies to optimize revenue-generating systems, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 17th Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Founded in 1997, Pythian is a global IT services company that helps companies compete by adopting disruptive technologies such as cloud, Big Data, advance...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 293
Cloud and datacenter migration innovator AppZero has joined the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance Program. AppZero is a fast, flexible way to move Windows Server applications from any source machine – physical or virtual – to any destination server, in any cloud or datacenter, using its patented container technology. AppZero’s container is also called a Virtual Application Appliance (VAA). To facilitate Microsoft Azure onboarding, AppZero has two purpose-built offerings: AppZero SP for Azure,...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 177
eCube Systems has released NXTmonitor, a full featured application orchestration solution. NXTmonitor, which inherited the code base of NXTminder, has been extended to support multi-discipline processes and will act as a DevOps utility in a heterogeneous enterprise environment. Previously, NXTminder was packaged with NXTera middleware to configure and manage Entera and NXTera RPC servers. “Since we are widening the focus of this solution to DevOps, we felt the need to change the name to NXTmon...
Aug. 31, 2015 10:08 AM EDT
In today's digital world, change is the one constant. Disruptive innovations like cloud, mobility, social media, and the Internet of Things have reshaped the market and set new standards in customer expectations. To remain competitive, businesses must tap the potential of emerging technologies and markets through the rapid release of new products and services. However, the rigid and siloed structures of traditional IT platforms and processes are slowing them down – resulting in lengthy delivery ...
Aug. 31, 2015 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 586
Contrary to mainstream media attention, the multiple possibilities of how consumer IoT will transform our everyday lives aren’t the only angle of this headline-gaining trend. There’s a huge opportunity for “industrial IoT” and “Smart Cities” to impact the world in the same capacity – especially during critical situations. For example, a community water dam that needs to release water can leverage embedded critical communications logic to alert the appropriate individuals, on the right device, as...
Aug. 31, 2015 09:40 AM EDT
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Lee Williams, a producer of the first smartphones and tablets, will talk about how he is now applying his experience in mobile technology to the design and development of the next generation of Environmental and Sustainability Services at ETwater. He will explain how M2M controllers work through wirelessly connected remote controls; and specifically delve into a retrofit option that reverse-engineers control codes of existing conventional controller systems so the...
Aug. 31, 2015 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 122
This Enterprise Strategy Group lab validation report of the NEC Express5800/R320 server with Intel® Xeon® processor presents the benefits of 99.999% uptime NEC fault-tolerant servers that lower overall virtualized server total cost of ownership. This report also includes survey data on the significant costs associated with system outages impacting enterprise and web applications. Click Here to Download Report Now!
Aug. 31, 2015 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 201
U.S. companies are desperately trying to recruit and hire skilled software engineers and developers, but there is simply not enough quality talent to go around. Tiempo Development is a nearshore software development company. Our headquarters are in AZ, but we are a pioneer and leader in outsourcing to Mexico, based on our three software development centers there. We have a proven process and we are experts at providing our customers with powerful solutions. We transform ideas into reality.
Aug. 31, 2015 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 533
Skeuomorphism usually means retaining existing design cues in something new that doesn’t actually need them. However, the concept of skeuomorphism can be thought of as relating more broadly to applying existing patterns to new technologies that, in fact, cry out for new approaches. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gordon Haff, Senior Cloud Strategy Marketing and Evangelism Manager at Red Hat, discussed why containers should be paired with new architectural practices such as microservices rathe...
Aug. 31, 2015 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 393
Whether you like it or not, DevOps is on track for a remarkable alliance with security. The SEC didn’t approve the merger. And your boss hasn’t heard anything about it. Yet, this unruly triumvirate will soon dominate and deliver DevSecOps faster, cheaper, better, and on an unprecedented scale. In his session at DevOps Summit, Frank Bunger, VP of Customer Success at ScriptRock, will discuss how this cathartic moment will propel the DevOps movement from such stuff as dreams are made on to a prac...
Aug. 31, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 224
SYS-CON Events announced today that IceWarp will exhibit at the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. IceWarp, the leader of cloud and on-premise messaging, delivers secured email, chat, documents, conferencing and collaboration to today's mobile workforce, all in one unified interface
Aug. 31, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 405
It’s been proven time and time again that in tech, diversity drives greater innovation, better team productivity and greater profits and market share. So what can we do in our DevOps teams to embrace diversity and help transform the culture of development and operations into a true “DevOps” team? In her session at DevOps Summit, Stefana Muller, Director, Product Management – Continuous Delivery at CA Technologies, answered that question citing examples, showing how to create opportunities for ...
Aug. 31, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 482
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Aug. 31, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 450