|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTO), the leading provider of marketing software, today announced the winners of its annual Revvie Awards. The awards highlight Marketo customers, partners and individual marketers who created dramatic revenue impact and enriched customer relationships through their innovative use of Marketo's customer engagement platform.
"I am inspired by our customers' innovative use of technology to build marketing programs that create personal relationships," said Phil Fernandez, president and chief executive officer of Marketo. "The transformation of marketing is just starting and this year's Revvie winners are great examples of that transformation."
Three Marketo customers – Acquia, Kaiser Permanente of Colorado and Curves – are recognized in the category of "Most Dramatic Business Impact" and have significantly transformed their businesses by partnering with Marketo:
- Curves International, Inc., a leader in the fitness and weight management category and one of the largest fitness club chains in the world for women, needed a broad and cohesive digital strategy to grow its business and turned to Marketo to act as its central hub for marketing. Since implementing Marketo, Curves has seen a 100 percent increase in website conversion.
- Kaiser Permanente of Colorado, a subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente, needed a way to more deeply engage customers trying to navigate the complex process of health care buying. Kaiser Permanente partnered with Marketo to drive over $23 million in marketing sourced revenue in the first 18 months and create a direct link between its marketing spend and revenue impact.
- Acquia, where great digital experiences begin, selected Marketo to fuel its growth and meet its business objectives for providing enterprise solutions that integrate content, community and commerce. Acquia's marketing team has increased its sales pipeline contribution by 129 percent, driving more than 63 percent of the company's net new growth.
Marketo also recognizes the contributions of partners and individual marketers who have used Marketo to drive meaningful results for their clients and companies:
- International Partner Excellence: Datarati is Asia-Pacific's fastest growing lifecycle marketing automation agency. Co-founded by a group of marketing automation and CRM entrepreneurs, Datarati has been a Preferred Services Partner since 2009 and has the largest certified team of lifecycle marketing consultants outside of North America. Datarati's team works daily with hundreds of digital and data-driven marketers across Australia and New Zealand, helping transform and change the way they think about their lead, customer and member lifecycle strategies. Datarati provides a full service agency delivering implementation and training of marketing automation technologies, campaign planning and execution, analytics, creative, UX and development capabilities.
- North America Partner Excellence: The Pedowitz Group, winner of the Partner Excellence Award for the past three years, has been a Marketo partner since 2009 and has worked with over 500 Marketo customers. The company has over 45 certified Marketo consultants and six certified Marketo Foundation instructors. Known as The Revenue Marketing Agency, TPG delivers Managed Marketing Services with a revenue result. The company helps clients improve marketing performance with services in strategy, consulting, best practices, marketing technology, content production, search, social and campaign execution.
- The Visionary: Christine Nurnberger of Sungard Availability Services, recognized the company needed to more closely align its marketing and sales goals and leveraged the power of Marketo to transform SunGard Availability Services' marketing. This increased alignment resulted in a 19 percent increase in leads converted to sales opportunities in 2013.
- The Hot Rod: Sarah Shelnut was instrumental in helping NanoLumens®, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of indoor LED displays, make the switch from its previous automation platform to Marketo and is certified as a Marketo Expert. Under Sarah's management, marketing acquired leads increased by almost 900 percent and total acquired leads increased almost 320 percent.
- The Champion of the Year: Jeff Shearer, acquisition marketing manager at Egencia, was selected from the 2013 class of Marketo Champions. Marketo's Champions are significant contributors to the Marketing Nation and passionate advocates for Marketo. Jeff is a certified Marketo Expert and instrumental in using Marketo to shorten sales cycles, dramatically improve marketing program ROI and grow customer lifetime value.
Additional winners of the 2014 Revvies include:
- Most Successful Global Rollout: Kaspersky Lab, the world's largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions, implemented Marketo in five global regions in over 50 countries. Over 50 Kaspersky Lab marketers have used Marketo to increase engagement with new and existing customers and decrease the unit cost of sales qualified leads.
- The Integrator: CA, a leading provider of IT management solutions, deployed Marketo and utilized Marketo's LaunchPoint™ ecosystem to efficiently capture and respond to new sales opportunities and increase the relevancy and timeliness of content. CA's marketing team now spends less time importing leads and more time focused on engaging its target audience, all of which helped double its contribution to the sales pipeline in a year.
- The Upgrader: Genesys, a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, upgraded to Marketo to increase alignment with sales and support lead follow up. In six months, the Genesys marketing team's efforts resulted in a 51 percent increase in marketing sourced opportunities, four times what was delivered in 2012.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2B: SmartBear Software, the leading provider of software quality and performance management tools, utilized Marketo to maximize the results of a year-end sales campaign to generate additional revenue from seven different products. In doing so, SmartBear increased its revenue 685 percent as compared to results from the previous year's campaign, attained 111 percent of its conversions goal and 207 percent of a record-level revenue goal.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2C: Zoetis, the leading animal health company, wanted to empower pet owners and encourage them to have informed conversations with veterinarians about their pets' health. The company leveraged Marketo to launch a social pet photo contest campaign with the goal of engaging pet owners who wanted to make their pet a star with prizes that directly connected pet owners with their veterinarian or other pet health related award.
- The Engager: Algonquin College recognized that students undertake a complex and life-changing journey when choosing a higher education establishment and selected Marketo to help its marketing team engage with prospects and applicants in a relevant and meaningful way. Since implementing Marketo's platform, Algonquin has experienced a 135 percent increase in the conversion of prospects to applicants.
- The MOPster: Sungard Availability Services, a leading provider of information availability through managed IT, cloud and recovery services, needed a better, more efficient way to manage its marketing response activity and follow-up. The company leveraged the power of Marketo to manage 98 percent of its marketing responses and improve processes. The result is less lost leads and the ability to optimize activities based on the content resonating with its true target audience.
- The Platform Innovator: Cloudwords, Inc., the first cloud-based marketing globalization platform and a Marketo LaunchPoint™ partner, delivered a solution to help customers quickly and easily localize campaign content at scale. The response from customers has been tremendous as the integration reduces the time and effort spent on the multilingual process by 85 percent.
- The Socializer and Marketo LaunchPoint™ Partner Evangelist: InsideView, a provider of CRM Intelligence™ is a winner in two categories. InsideView earned the distinction of "The Socializer" by leveraging Marketo's social media capabilities to drive a highly innovative and successful social campaign resulting in massive reach and an ongoing social following. InsideView is also Marketo's "Partner Evangelist" as the company is a valued member of the LaunchPoint™ ecosystem. InsideView's integration with Marketo allows customers to automatically enrich incoming leads with InsideView's extensive company and contact data, resulting in a more accurate marketing database for better lead scoring and routing.
Marketo's Revvie winners were honored at the 2014 Marketing Nation Summit taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, April 7 – 9. The Marketing Nation Summit brings together some of the brightest minds in marketing and sales. Industry leaders, customer experts and Marketo thought leaders share their perspectives on the trends impacting today's marketer. Attendees come away with new strategies and best practices on how to attract today's elusive buyer and outpace competitors.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, Marketo's® customer engagement platform powers a set of breakthrough applications to help marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing from the planning and orchestration of marketing activities to the delivery of personalized interactions that can be optimized in real-time. Marketo's applications are known for their ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 250 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 40,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe, Australia and a joint-venture in Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo Inc.
So, you bought into the current machine learning craze and went on to collect millions/billions of records from this promising new data source. Now, what do you do with them? Too often, the abundance of data quickly turns into an abundance of problems. How do you extract that "magic essence" from your data without falling into the common pitfalls? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Natalia Ponomareva, Software Engineer at Google, will provide tips on how to be successful in large scale machine lear...
Apr. 30, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 892
SYS-CON Events announced today that Peak 10, Inc., a national IT infrastructure and cloud services provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Peak 10 provides reliable, tailored data center and network services, cloud and managed services. Its solutions are designed to scale and adapt to customers’ changing business needs, enabling them to lower costs, improve performance and focus inter...
Apr. 30, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 886
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Klein, CEO and Co-founder of Rachio, will discuss next generation communities that are using IoT to create more sustainable, intelligent communities. One example is Sterling Ranch, a 10,000 home development that – with the help of Siemens – will integrate IoT technology into the community to provide residents with energy and water savings as well as intelligent security. Everything from stop lights to sprinkler systems to building infrastructures will run ef...
Apr. 30, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 552
SYS-CON Events announced today that DatacenterDynamics has been named “Media Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. DatacenterDynamics is a brand of DCD Group, a global B2B media and publishing company that develops products to help senior professionals in the world's most ICT dependent organizations make risk-based infrastructure and capacity decisions.
Apr. 30, 2016 06:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,447
Between the mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Charles Kendrick, CTO & Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how business and devel...
Apr. 30, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,718
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Apr. 29, 2016 09:15 PM EDT Reads: 354
The IoT has the potential to create a renaissance of manufacturing in the US and elsewhere. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Florent Solt, CTO and chief architect of Netvibes, will discuss how the expected exponential increase in the amount of data that will be processed, transported, stored, and accessed means there will be a huge demand for smart technologies to deliver it. Florent Solt is the CTO and chief architect of Netvibes. Prior to joining Netvibes in 2007, he co-founded Rift Technol...
Apr. 29, 2016 09:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,553
If there is anything we have learned by now, is that every business paves their own unique path for releasing software- every pipeline, implementation and practices are a bit different, and DevOps comes in all shapes and sizes. Software delivery practices are often comprised of set of several complementing (or even competing) methodologies – such as leveraging Agile, DevOps and even a mix of ITIL, to create the combination that’s most suitable for your organization and that maximize your busines...
Apr. 29, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,754
New Relic, Inc. has announced a set of new features across the New Relic Software Analytics Cloud that offer IT operations teams increased visibility, and the ability to diagnose and resolve performance problems quickly. The new features further IT operations teams’ ability to leverage data and analytics, as well as drive collaboration and a common, shared understanding between teams. Software teams are under pressure to resolve performance issues quickly and improve availability, as the comple...
Apr. 29, 2016 07:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,412
The proper isolation of resources is essential for multi-tenant environments. The traditional approach to isolate resources is, however, rather heavyweight. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Igor Drobiazko, co-founder of elastic.io, will draw upon their own experience with operating a Docker container-based infrastructure on a large scale and present a lightweight solution for resource isolation using microservices. He will also discuss the implementation of microservices in data and applicat...
Apr. 29, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,705
See storage differently! Storage performance problems have only gotten worse and harder to solve as applications have become largely virtualized and moved to a cloud-based infrastructure. Storage performance in a virtualized environment is not just about IOPS, it is about how well that potential performance is guaranteed to individual VMs for these apps as the number of VMs keep going up real time. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Dhiraj Sehgal, in product and marketing at Tintri, will discu...
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 656
Join IBM June 8 at 18th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and learn how to innovate like a startup and scale for the enterprise. You need to deliver quality applications faster and cheaper, attract and retain customers with an engaging experience across devices, and seamlessly integrate your enterprise systems. And you can't take 12 months to do it.
Apr. 29, 2016 04:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,792
Machine Learning helps make complex systems more efficient. By applying advanced Machine Learning techniques such as Cognitive Fingerprinting, wind project operators can utilize these tools to learn from collected data, detect regular patterns, and optimize their own operations. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Stuart Gillen, Director of Business Development at SparkCognition, will discuss how research has demonstrated the value of Machine Learning in delivering next generation analytics to im...
Apr. 29, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,642
This is not a small hotel event. It is also not a big vendor party where politicians and entertainers are more important than real content. This is Cloud Expo, the world's longest-running conference and exhibition focused on Cloud Computing and all that it entails. If you want serious presentations and valuable insight about Cloud Computing for three straight days, then register now for Cloud Expo.
Apr. 29, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,677