|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTO), the leading provider of marketing software, today announced the winners of its annual Revvie Awards. The awards highlight Marketo customers, partners and individual marketers who created dramatic revenue impact and enriched customer relationships through their innovative use of Marketo's customer engagement platform.
"I am inspired by our customers' innovative use of technology to build marketing programs that create personal relationships," said Phil Fernandez, president and chief executive officer of Marketo. "The transformation of marketing is just starting and this year's Revvie winners are great examples of that transformation."
Three Marketo customers – Acquia, Kaiser Permanente of Colorado and Curves – are recognized in the category of "Most Dramatic Business Impact" and have significantly transformed their businesses by partnering with Marketo:
- Curves International, Inc., a leader in the fitness and weight management category and one of the largest fitness club chains in the world for women, needed a broad and cohesive digital strategy to grow its business and turned to Marketo to act as its central hub for marketing. Since implementing Marketo, Curves has seen a 100 percent increase in website conversion.
- Kaiser Permanente of Colorado, a subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente, needed a way to more deeply engage customers trying to navigate the complex process of health care buying. Kaiser Permanente partnered with Marketo to drive over $23 million in marketing sourced revenue in the first 18 months and create a direct link between its marketing spend and revenue impact.
- Acquia, where great digital experiences begin, selected Marketo to fuel its growth and meet its business objectives for providing enterprise solutions that integrate content, community and commerce. Acquia's marketing team has increased its sales pipeline contribution by 129 percent, driving more than 63 percent of the company's net new growth.
Marketo also recognizes the contributions of partners and individual marketers who have used Marketo to drive meaningful results for their clients and companies:
- International Partner Excellence: Datarati is Asia-Pacific's fastest growing lifecycle marketing automation agency. Co-founded by a group of marketing automation and CRM entrepreneurs, Datarati has been a Preferred Services Partner since 2009 and has the largest certified team of lifecycle marketing consultants outside of North America. Datarati's team works daily with hundreds of digital and data-driven marketers across Australia and New Zealand, helping transform and change the way they think about their lead, customer and member lifecycle strategies. Datarati provides a full service agency delivering implementation and training of marketing automation technologies, campaign planning and execution, analytics, creative, UX and development capabilities.
- North America Partner Excellence: The Pedowitz Group, winner of the Partner Excellence Award for the past three years, has been a Marketo partner since 2009 and has worked with over 500 Marketo customers. The company has over 45 certified Marketo consultants and six certified Marketo Foundation instructors. Known as The Revenue Marketing Agency, TPG delivers Managed Marketing Services with a revenue result. The company helps clients improve marketing performance with services in strategy, consulting, best practices, marketing technology, content production, search, social and campaign execution.
- The Visionary: Christine Nurnberger of Sungard Availability Services, recognized the company needed to more closely align its marketing and sales goals and leveraged the power of Marketo to transform SunGard Availability Services' marketing. This increased alignment resulted in a 19 percent increase in leads converted to sales opportunities in 2013.
- The Hot Rod: Sarah Shelnut was instrumental in helping NanoLumens®, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of indoor LED displays, make the switch from its previous automation platform to Marketo and is certified as a Marketo Expert. Under Sarah's management, marketing acquired leads increased by almost 900 percent and total acquired leads increased almost 320 percent.
- The Champion of the Year: Jeff Shearer, acquisition marketing manager at Egencia, was selected from the 2013 class of Marketo Champions. Marketo's Champions are significant contributors to the Marketing Nation and passionate advocates for Marketo. Jeff is a certified Marketo Expert and instrumental in using Marketo to shorten sales cycles, dramatically improve marketing program ROI and grow customer lifetime value.
Additional winners of the 2014 Revvies include:
- Most Successful Global Rollout: Kaspersky Lab, the world's largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions, implemented Marketo in five global regions in over 50 countries. Over 50 Kaspersky Lab marketers have used Marketo to increase engagement with new and existing customers and decrease the unit cost of sales qualified leads.
- The Integrator: CA, a leading provider of IT management solutions, deployed Marketo and utilized Marketo's LaunchPoint™ ecosystem to efficiently capture and respond to new sales opportunities and increase the relevancy and timeliness of content. CA's marketing team now spends less time importing leads and more time focused on engaging its target audience, all of which helped double its contribution to the sales pipeline in a year.
- The Upgrader: Genesys, a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, upgraded to Marketo to increase alignment with sales and support lead follow up. In six months, the Genesys marketing team's efforts resulted in a 51 percent increase in marketing sourced opportunities, four times what was delivered in 2012.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2B: SmartBear Software, the leading provider of software quality and performance management tools, utilized Marketo to maximize the results of a year-end sales campaign to generate additional revenue from seven different products. In doing so, SmartBear increased its revenue 685 percent as compared to results from the previous year's campaign, attained 111 percent of its conversions goal and 207 percent of a record-level revenue goal.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2C: Zoetis, the leading animal health company, wanted to empower pet owners and encourage them to have informed conversations with veterinarians about their pets' health. The company leveraged Marketo to launch a social pet photo contest campaign with the goal of engaging pet owners who wanted to make their pet a star with prizes that directly connected pet owners with their veterinarian or other pet health related award.
- The Engager: Algonquin College recognized that students undertake a complex and life-changing journey when choosing a higher education establishment and selected Marketo to help its marketing team engage with prospects and applicants in a relevant and meaningful way. Since implementing Marketo's platform, Algonquin has experienced a 135 percent increase in the conversion of prospects to applicants.
- The MOPster: Sungard Availability Services, a leading provider of information availability through managed IT, cloud and recovery services, needed a better, more efficient way to manage its marketing response activity and follow-up. The company leveraged the power of Marketo to manage 98 percent of its marketing responses and improve processes. The result is less lost leads and the ability to optimize activities based on the content resonating with its true target audience.
- The Platform Innovator: Cloudwords, Inc., the first cloud-based marketing globalization platform and a Marketo LaunchPoint™ partner, delivered a solution to help customers quickly and easily localize campaign content at scale. The response from customers has been tremendous as the integration reduces the time and effort spent on the multilingual process by 85 percent.
- The Socializer and Marketo LaunchPoint™ Partner Evangelist: InsideView, a provider of CRM Intelligence™ is a winner in two categories. InsideView earned the distinction of "The Socializer" by leveraging Marketo's social media capabilities to drive a highly innovative and successful social campaign resulting in massive reach and an ongoing social following. InsideView is also Marketo's "Partner Evangelist" as the company is a valued member of the LaunchPoint™ ecosystem. InsideView's integration with Marketo allows customers to automatically enrich incoming leads with InsideView's extensive company and contact data, resulting in a more accurate marketing database for better lead scoring and routing.
Marketo's Revvie winners were honored at the 2014 Marketing Nation Summit taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, April 7 – 9. The Marketing Nation Summit brings together some of the brightest minds in marketing and sales. Industry leaders, customer experts and Marketo thought leaders share their perspectives on the trends impacting today's marketer. Attendees come away with new strategies and best practices on how to attract today's elusive buyer and outpace competitors.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, Marketo's® customer engagement platform powers a set of breakthrough applications to help marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing from the planning and orchestration of marketing activities to the delivery of personalized interactions that can be optimized in real-time. Marketo's applications are known for their ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 250 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 40,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe, Australia and a joint-venture in Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo Inc.
The cloud has reached mainstream IT. Those 18.7 million data centers out there (server closets to corporate data centers to colocation deployments) are moving to the cloud. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Achim Weiss, CEO & co-founder of ProfitBricks, will share how two companies – one in the U.S. and one in Germany – are achieving their goals with cloud infrastructure. More than a case study, he will share the details of how they prioritized their cloud computing infrastructure deployments ...
Oct. 10, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 750
There are so many tools and techniques for data analytics that even for a data scientist the choices, possible systems, and even the types of data can be daunting. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Harrold, Global CTO for Big Data Solutions for EMC Corporation, will show how to perform a simple, but meaningful analysis of social sentiment data using freely available tools that take only minutes to download and install. Participants will get the download information, scripts, and complete en...
Oct. 10, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 318
Data loss happens, even in the cloud. In fact, if your company has adopted a cloud application in the past three years, data loss has probably happened, whether you know it or not. In his session at 17th Cloud Expo, Bryan Forrester, Senior Vice President of Sales at eFolder, will present how common and costly cloud application data loss is and what measures you can take to protect your organization from data loss.
Oct. 10, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 589
WebRTC: together these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Cary Bran, VP of Innovation and New Ventures at Plantronics and PLT Labs, will provide an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it may enable, complement or entirely transform.
Oct. 10, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 764
SYS-CON Events announced today that Dyn, the worldwide leader in Internet Performance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance company. Dyn helps companies monitor, control, and optimize online infrastructure for an exceptional end-user experience. Through a world-class network and unrivaled, objective intelligence into Internet condit...
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 654
Between the compelling mockups and specs produced by analysts, and resulting applications built by developers, there exists a gulf where projects fail, costs spiral, and applications disappoint. Methodologies like Agile attempt to address this with intensified communication, with partial success but many limitations. In his session at DevOps Summit, Charles Kendrick, CTO and Chief Architect at Isomorphic Software, will present a revolutionary model enabled by new technologies. Learn how busine...
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 312
Interested in leveraging automation technologies and a cloud architecture to make developers more productive? Learn how PaaS can benefit your organization to help you streamline your application development, allow you to use existing infrastructure and improve operational efficiencies. Begin charting your path to PaaS with OpenShift Enterprise.
Oct. 10, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 579
SYS-CON Events announced today that Spirent Communications, the leader in testing navigation and positioning systems, will exhibit at SYS-CON's @DevOpsSummit Silicon Valley, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Spirent Communications enables innovations in communications technologies that help connect people. Whether it is service provider, data centers, enterprise IT networks, mobile communications, connected vehicles or the Inte...
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 202
WebRTC services have already permeated corporate communications in the form of videoconferencing solutions. However, WebRTC has the potential of going beyond and catalyzing a new class of services providing more than calls with capabilities such as mass-scale real-time media broadcasting, enriched and augmented video, person-to-machine and machine-to-machine communications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Luis Lopez, CEO of Kurento, will introduce the technologies required for implementing thes...
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 759
Achim Weiss is Chief Executive Officer and co-founder of ProfitBricks. In 1995, he broke off his studies to co-found the web hosting company "Schlund+Partner." The company "Schlund+Partner" later became the 1&1 web hosting product line. From 1995 to 2008, he was the technical director for several important projects: the largest web hosting platform in the world, the second largest DSL platform, a video on-demand delivery network, the largest eMail backend in Europe, and a universal billing syste...
Oct. 10, 2015 01:00 AM EDT Reads: 243
Containers are revolutionizing the way we deploy and maintain our infrastructures, but monitoring and troubleshooting in a containerized environment can still be painful and impractical. Understanding even basic resource usage is difficult - let alone tracking network connections or malicious activity. In his session at DevOps Summit, Gianluca Borello, Sr. Software Engineer at Sysdig, will cover the current state of the art for container monitoring and visibility, including pros / cons and li...
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 267
Too often with compelling new technologies market participants become overly enamored with that attractiveness of the technology and neglect underlying business drivers. This tendency, what some call the “newest shiny object syndrome,” is understandable given that virtually all of us are heavily engaged in technology. But it is also mistaken. Without concrete business cases driving its deployment, IoT, like many other technologies before it, will fade into obscurity.
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 176
Containers have changed the mind of IT in DevOps. They enable developers to work with dev, test, stage and production environments identically. Containers provide the right abstraction for microservices and many cloud platforms have integrated them into deployment pipelines. DevOps and Containers together help companies to achieve their business goals faster and more effectively.
Oct. 10, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 221
As a CIO, are your direct reports IT managers or are they IT leaders? The hard truth is that many IT managers have risen through the ranks based on their technical skills, not their leadership ability. Many are unable to effectively engage and inspire, creating forward momentum in the direction of desired change. Renowned for its approach to leadership and emphasis on their people, organizations increasingly look to our military for insight into these challenges.
Oct. 9, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 210
Today air travel is a minefield of delays, hassles and customer disappointment. Airlines struggle to revitalize the experience. GE and M2Mi will demonstrate practical examples of how IoT solutions are helping airlines bring back personalization, reduce trip time and improve reliability. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Dr. Sarah Cooper, M2Mi's VP Business Development and Engineering, will explore the IoT cloud-based platform technologies driv...
Oct. 9, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 149