|By PR Newswire||
|April 9, 2014 02:00 PM EDT||
SAN MATEO, Calif., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Marketo Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTO), the leading provider of marketing software, today announced the winners of its annual Revvie Awards. The awards highlight Marketo customers, partners and individual marketers who created dramatic revenue impact and enriched customer relationships through their innovative use of Marketo's customer engagement platform.
"I am inspired by our customers' innovative use of technology to build marketing programs that create personal relationships," said Phil Fernandez, president and chief executive officer of Marketo. "The transformation of marketing is just starting and this year's Revvie winners are great examples of that transformation."
Three Marketo customers – Acquia, Kaiser Permanente of Colorado and Curves – are recognized in the category of "Most Dramatic Business Impact" and have significantly transformed their businesses by partnering with Marketo:
- Curves International, Inc., a leader in the fitness and weight management category and one of the largest fitness club chains in the world for women, needed a broad and cohesive digital strategy to grow its business and turned to Marketo to act as its central hub for marketing. Since implementing Marketo, Curves has seen a 100 percent increase in website conversion.
- Kaiser Permanente of Colorado, a subsidiary of Kaiser Permanente, needed a way to more deeply engage customers trying to navigate the complex process of health care buying. Kaiser Permanente partnered with Marketo to drive over $23 million in marketing sourced revenue in the first 18 months and create a direct link between its marketing spend and revenue impact.
- Acquia, where great digital experiences begin, selected Marketo to fuel its growth and meet its business objectives for providing enterprise solutions that integrate content, community and commerce. Acquia's marketing team has increased its sales pipeline contribution by 129 percent, driving more than 63 percent of the company's net new growth.
Marketo also recognizes the contributions of partners and individual marketers who have used Marketo to drive meaningful results for their clients and companies:
- International Partner Excellence: Datarati is Asia-Pacific's fastest growing lifecycle marketing automation agency. Co-founded by a group of marketing automation and CRM entrepreneurs, Datarati has been a Preferred Services Partner since 2009 and has the largest certified team of lifecycle marketing consultants outside of North America. Datarati's team works daily with hundreds of digital and data-driven marketers across Australia and New Zealand, helping transform and change the way they think about their lead, customer and member lifecycle strategies. Datarati provides a full service agency delivering implementation and training of marketing automation technologies, campaign planning and execution, analytics, creative, UX and development capabilities.
- North America Partner Excellence: The Pedowitz Group, winner of the Partner Excellence Award for the past three years, has been a Marketo partner since 2009 and has worked with over 500 Marketo customers. The company has over 45 certified Marketo consultants and six certified Marketo Foundation instructors. Known as The Revenue Marketing Agency, TPG delivers Managed Marketing Services with a revenue result. The company helps clients improve marketing performance with services in strategy, consulting, best practices, marketing technology, content production, search, social and campaign execution.
- The Visionary: Christine Nurnberger of Sungard Availability Services, recognized the company needed to more closely align its marketing and sales goals and leveraged the power of Marketo to transform SunGard Availability Services' marketing. This increased alignment resulted in a 19 percent increase in leads converted to sales opportunities in 2013.
- The Hot Rod: Sarah Shelnut was instrumental in helping NanoLumens®, the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of indoor LED displays, make the switch from its previous automation platform to Marketo and is certified as a Marketo Expert. Under Sarah's management, marketing acquired leads increased by almost 900 percent and total acquired leads increased almost 320 percent.
- The Champion of the Year: Jeff Shearer, acquisition marketing manager at Egencia, was selected from the 2013 class of Marketo Champions. Marketo's Champions are significant contributors to the Marketing Nation and passionate advocates for Marketo. Jeff is a certified Marketo Expert and instrumental in using Marketo to shorten sales cycles, dramatically improve marketing program ROI and grow customer lifetime value.
Additional winners of the 2014 Revvies include:
- Most Successful Global Rollout: Kaspersky Lab, the world's largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions, implemented Marketo in five global regions in over 50 countries. Over 50 Kaspersky Lab marketers have used Marketo to increase engagement with new and existing customers and decrease the unit cost of sales qualified leads.
- The Integrator: CA, a leading provider of IT management solutions, deployed Marketo and utilized Marketo's LaunchPoint™ ecosystem to efficiently capture and respond to new sales opportunities and increase the relevancy and timeliness of content. CA's marketing team now spends less time importing leads and more time focused on engaging its target audience, all of which helped double its contribution to the sales pipeline in a year.
- The Upgrader: Genesys, a leading provider of customer experience and contact center solutions, upgraded to Marketo to increase alignment with sales and support lead follow up. In six months, the Genesys marketing team's efforts resulted in a 51 percent increase in marketing sourced opportunities, four times what was delivered in 2012.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2B: SmartBear Software, the leading provider of software quality and performance management tools, utilized Marketo to maximize the results of a year-end sales campaign to generate additional revenue from seven different products. In doing so, SmartBear increased its revenue 685 percent as compared to results from the previous year's campaign, attained 111 percent of its conversions goal and 207 percent of a record-level revenue goal.
- Most Creative Integrated Marketing Campaign, B2C: Zoetis, the leading animal health company, wanted to empower pet owners and encourage them to have informed conversations with veterinarians about their pets' health. The company leveraged Marketo to launch a social pet photo contest campaign with the goal of engaging pet owners who wanted to make their pet a star with prizes that directly connected pet owners with their veterinarian or other pet health related award.
- The Engager: Algonquin College recognized that students undertake a complex and life-changing journey when choosing a higher education establishment and selected Marketo to help its marketing team engage with prospects and applicants in a relevant and meaningful way. Since implementing Marketo's platform, Algonquin has experienced a 135 percent increase in the conversion of prospects to applicants.
- The MOPster: Sungard Availability Services, a leading provider of information availability through managed IT, cloud and recovery services, needed a better, more efficient way to manage its marketing response activity and follow-up. The company leveraged the power of Marketo to manage 98 percent of its marketing responses and improve processes. The result is less lost leads and the ability to optimize activities based on the content resonating with its true target audience.
- The Platform Innovator: Cloudwords, Inc., the first cloud-based marketing globalization platform and a Marketo LaunchPoint™ partner, delivered a solution to help customers quickly and easily localize campaign content at scale. The response from customers has been tremendous as the integration reduces the time and effort spent on the multilingual process by 85 percent.
- The Socializer and Marketo LaunchPoint™ Partner Evangelist: InsideView, a provider of CRM Intelligence™ is a winner in two categories. InsideView earned the distinction of "The Socializer" by leveraging Marketo's social media capabilities to drive a highly innovative and successful social campaign resulting in massive reach and an ongoing social following. InsideView is also Marketo's "Partner Evangelist" as the company is a valued member of the LaunchPoint™ ecosystem. InsideView's integration with Marketo allows customers to automatically enrich incoming leads with InsideView's extensive company and contact data, resulting in a more accurate marketing database for better lead scoring and routing.
Marketo's Revvie winners were honored at the 2014 Marketing Nation Summit taking place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, April 7 – 9. The Marketing Nation Summit brings together some of the brightest minds in marketing and sales. Industry leaders, customer experts and Marketo thought leaders share their perspectives on the trends impacting today's marketer. Attendees come away with new strategies and best practices on how to attract today's elusive buyer and outpace competitors.
Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO) provides the leading marketing software for companies of all sizes to build and sustain engaging customer relationships. Spanning today's digital, social, mobile and offline channels, Marketo's® customer engagement platform powers a set of breakthrough applications to help marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing from the planning and orchestration of marketing activities to the delivery of personalized interactions that can be optimized in real-time. Marketo's applications are known for their ease-of-use, and are complemented by the Marketing Nation™, a thriving network of more than 250 LaunchPoint™ ecosystem partners and over 40,000 marketers who share and learn from each other to grow their collective marketing expertise. The result for modern marketers is unprecedented agility and superior results. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA with offices in Europe, Australia and a joint-venture in Japan, Marketo serves as a strategic marketing partner to more than 3,000 large enterprises and fast-growing small companies across a wide variety of industries. For more information, visit www.marketo.com.
SOURCE Marketo Inc.
Extreme Computing is the ability to leverage highly performant infrastructure and software to accelerate Big Data, machine learning, HPC, and Enterprise applications. High IOPS Storage, low-latency networks, in-memory databases, GPUs and other parallel accelerators are being used to achieve faster results and help businesses make better decisions. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at NVIDIA, focused on some of the unique ways extreme computing is...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:45 PM EST Reads: 7,741
The explosion of new web/cloud/IoT-based applications and the data they generate are transforming our world right before our eyes. In this rush to adopt these new technologies, organizations are often ignoring fundamental questions concerning who owns the data and failing to ask for permission to conduct invasive surveillance of their customers. Organizations that are not transparent about how their systems gather data telemetry without offering shared data ownership risk product rejection, regu...
Feb. 22, 2017 07:30 PM EST Reads: 1,117
WebRTC sits at the intersection between VoIP and the Web. As such, it poses some interesting challenges for those developing services on top of it, but also for those who need to test and monitor these services. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Tsahi Levent-Levi, co-founder of testRTC, reviewed the various challenges posed by WebRTC when it comes to testing and monitoring and on ways to overcome them.
Feb. 22, 2017 06:30 PM EST Reads: 7,424
Every successful software product evolves from an idea to an enterprise system. Notably, the same way is passed by the product owner's company. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Oleg Lola, CEO of MobiDev, will provide a generalized overview of the evolution of a software product, the product owner, the needs that arise at various stages of this process, and the value brought by a software development partner to the product owner as a response to these needs.
Feb. 22, 2017 06:15 PM EST Reads: 1,464
The Internet of Things can drive efficiency for airlines and airports. In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect with GE, and Sudip Majumder, senior director of development at Oracle, discussed the technical details of the connected airline baggage and related social media solutions. These IoT applications will enhance travelers' journey experience and drive efficiency for the airlines and the airports.
Feb. 22, 2017 05:45 PM EST Reads: 1,342
For organizations that have amassed large sums of software complexity, taking a microservices approach is the first step toward DevOps and continuous improvement / development. Integrating system-level analysis with microservices makes it easier to change and add functionality to applications at any time without the increase of risk. Before you start big transformation projects or a cloud migration, make sure these changes won’t take down your entire organization.
Feb. 22, 2017 04:45 PM EST Reads: 897
In his keynote at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Director of IoT Engineering at Citrix and co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, focused on building an IoT platform and company. He provided a behind-the-scenes look at Octoblu’s platform, business, and pivots along the way (including the Citrix acquisition of Octoblu).
Feb. 22, 2017 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,040
In the first article of this three-part series on hybrid cloud security, we discussed the Shared Responsibility Model and examined how the most common attack strategies persist, are amplified, or are mitigated as assets move from data centers to the cloud. Today, we’ll look at some of the unique security challenges that are introduced by public cloud environments. While cloud computing delivers many operational, cost-saving and security benefits, it takes place in a public, shared and on-demand ...
Feb. 22, 2017 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,441
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sudarshan Krishnamurthi, a Senior Manager, Business Strategy, at Cisco Systems, will discuss how IT and operational technology (OT) work together, as opposed to being in separate siloes as once was traditional. Attendees will learn how to fully leverage the power of IoT in their organization by bringing the two sides together and bridging the communication gap. He will also look at what good leadership must entail in order to accomplish this, and how IT managers ca...
Feb. 22, 2017 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,479
Feb. 22, 2017 03:00 PM EST Reads: 10,372
SYS-CON Events announced today that CA Technologies has been named “Platinum Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 21st International Cloud Expo®, which will take place October 31-November 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. CA Technologies helps customers succeed in a future where every business – from apparel to energy – is being rewritten by software. From ...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:45 PM EST Reads: 1,574
SYS-CON Events announced today that Outlyer, a monitoring service for DevOps and operations teams, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 20th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Outlyer is a monitoring service for DevOps and Operations teams running Cloud, SaaS, Microservices and IoT deployments. Designed for today's dynamic environments that need beyond cloud-scale monitoring, we make monitoring effortless so you...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 1,471
DevOps is being widely accepted (if not fully adopted) as essential in enterprise IT. But as Enterprise DevOps gains maturity, expands scope, and increases velocity, the need for data-driven decisions across teams becomes more acute. DevOps teams in any modern business must wrangle the ‘digital exhaust’ from the delivery toolchain, "pervasive" and "cognitive" computing, APIs and services, mobile devices and applications, the Internet of Things, and now even blockchain. In this power panel at @...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:30 PM EST Reads: 4,710
Cloud Expo, Inc. has announced today that Andi Mann and Aruna Ravichandran have been named Co-Chairs of @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo 2017. The @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo New York will take place on June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, and @DevOpsSummit at Cloud Expo Silicon Valley will take place Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2017, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Feb. 22, 2017 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,448
In his session at @ThingsExpo, Steve Wilkes, CTO and founder of Striim, will delve into four enterprise-scale, business-critical case studies where streaming analytics serves as the key to enabling real-time data integration and right-time insights in hybrid cloud, IoT, and fog computing environments. As part of this discussion, he will also present a demo based on its partnership with Fujitsu, highlighting their technologies in a healthcare IoT use-case. The demo showcases the tracking of pati...
Feb. 22, 2017 02:00 PM EST Reads: 377