|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 03:33 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t85j67/germany_water) has announced the addition of the "Germany Water Market Insight" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
Germany is Europe's largest economy, and one of the top five water and wastewater markets in the world. The country has a track record of spending big money on advanced technologies, and has invested more than $143 billion since reunification in 1990. Capital expenditure on water and wastewater infrastructure is high at $8.7 billion, and this market shows no signs of declining.
This report is your essential guide to penetrating this prosperous market or increasing your existing market share. We analyse the water sector, show you the areas of opportunity and give you strategies for success in the market. Alongside this thorough examination of the market, this report provides in-depth market forecasts, a complete guide to regulations and a full database of over 300 German water utilities (including direct contact details and service indicators).
Market drivers and opportunities
The largest growth area in this market will be rehabilitation and maintenance of the country's ageing infrastructure and private sector involvement in financing and operations is likely to play an important role.
Global Water Intelligence Market Insight: Germany identifies to the two main sources of opportunity for investment in the German water and wastewater infrastructure:
- Water quality improvement - The government is heavily focused on dealing with pollution from wastewater discharge (and non-point sources). We look at the opportunities that this is creating for advanced technologies, so you can match the country's water quality needs to your business portfolio.
- Infrastructure degradation - Water and wastewater networks are increasingly operating at below their capacity design due to decreases in industrial water use, population and per capita consumption, accelerating corrosion and creating hygiene issues. Major investments will be required in the next decade in order to maintain Germany's well run water and wastewater sectors. Inevitably, this will create huge opportunities for private sector involvement in financing and operation. The report shows current market players how they can benefit from existing opportunities, as well as providing in-depth analysis of procurement models and supply chains for businesses looking to expand into this market.
- Procurement models and supply chains - this report looks at the procurement models by which the private sector can enter the German water market, as well as providing strategies for overcoming obstacles that make the German market reasonably difficult to penetrate for foreign companies.
Germany's water legislative framework is among the most stringent in the EU, and they are continually trying to improve water quality. Understand this regulatory framework is therefore crucial for success in this market.
This report is a complete guide to the regulatory framework, offering everything you need to know to do business in this country. This chapter includes:
- Regulatory framework for drinking water, wastewater discharge and reuse
- Drinking water quality regulations
- Municipal and industrial wastewater quality regulations
- Water reuse regulations
- Implementation of regulations and compliance
- Water in industry
- Future regulatory scenario and conclusions
- List of laws, standards and policies
Key Topics Covered:
Accompanying spreadsheets and datasets
Utility and industrial forecast category definitions
Indicators of utility service coverage
Indicators of water service coverage
Indicators of wastewater service coverage
1. Germany - Market
2. Germany - Regulations
3. Overview of EU regulations
4. Germany - Utilities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t85j67/germany_water
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets
SYS-CON Events announced today that Roundee / LinearHub will exhibit at the WebRTC Summit at @ThingsExpo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. LinearHub provides Roundee Service, a smart platform for enterprise video conferencing with enhanced features such as automatic recording and transcription service. Slack users can integrate Roundee to their team via Slack’s App Directory, and '/roundee' command lets your video conference ...
Sep. 27, 2016 05:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,442
Sep. 27, 2016 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,544
Sep. 27, 2016 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,128
Sep. 27, 2016 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,917
Sep. 27, 2016 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,037
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,682
Sep. 27, 2016 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,379
Sep. 27, 2016 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,565
Sep. 27, 2016 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 988
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,799
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,757
Sep. 27, 2016 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,934
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,601
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,721
Sep. 27, 2016 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,040