|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 04:57 PM EDT||
AUBURNDALE, Mass., April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DTZ, a global leader in property services, announced today that it secured or extended facility management services engagements with 17 organizations during the first half of the Company's fiscal year 2014. Among the facility management services DTZ will provide are janitorial, engineering and integrated facility management.
"We're very pleased to welcome our new clients into the fold, as well as to renew and expand our relationships with several existing clients," said Jonathan Peck, Regional Vice President, Northeast Region. "New business and customer retention levels have been strong, which is representative of our commitment to providing exemplary customer service. These 17 organizations help expand our services throughout the Northeast to more than 300 clients, and we look forward to continuing this momentum.
Specifically, six of the contracts combined values total more than $114 million over the life of the contracts – ranging from three to five year contract terms. Details of these facility management services wins and extensions include:
- Providing janitorial services to Lindt Chocolate, the worldwide leader in the premium chocolate segment. This secured contract adds to DTZ's current distinguished resume servicing client headquarter facilities.
- Providing integrated facility management services, including the deployment of a new CMMS technology platform, to Osram Sylvania, the North American operation of multinational lighting manufacturer Osram.
- Providing engineering services to the John Hancock Tower, the 60-story skyscraper that has been the tallest building in Boston and New England for more than 30 years. This secured contract adds to DTZ's strong engineering services resume within the greater Boston area.
- Extending janitorial services to Logan International Airport, the largest airport in New England and handler of more than 30 million passengers in 2013. Solutions include innovative sustainability practices and programs.
- Extending janitorial services to International Place, Boston's largest office complex with 1.8 million-square-feet of office and retail space.
- Extending janitorial services to the University of New Hampshire, the largest university in the state with more than 15,000 students
DTZ is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry leading, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award-winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future. DTZ has 47,000 employees including sub-contractors, operating across 208 offices in 52 countries. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com
About UGL Limited
UGL Limited (ASX: UGL) is a global diversified services company delivering critical assets and essential services that sustain and enhance the environment in which we live. UGL comprises two business units - Property Services and Engineering - which provide whole of life cycle solutions to clients across the property, power, water, rail, resources, transport and defence sectors. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, UGL operates worldwide across 52 countries employing 55,000 people.
For further information contact:
On behalf of DTZ
+1 312 819 5720
Mar. 26, 2017 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,559
Mar. 26, 2017 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,093
Mar. 26, 2017 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 6,507
Mar. 26, 2017 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,783
Mar. 26, 2017 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 10,524
Mar. 26, 2017 02:45 PM EDT Reads: 928
Mar. 26, 2017 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,720
Mar. 26, 2017 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,333
Mar. 26, 2017 02:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,370
Mar. 26, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 8,484
Mar. 26, 2017 01:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,814
Mar. 26, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,110
Mar. 26, 2017 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,550
Mar. 26, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,282
Mar. 26, 2017 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,894