|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2014 05:27 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz5zdm/hot_topiclatin) has announced the addition of the "Hot Topic - Latin American Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) Services Market" report to their offering.
Internet TV is gaining increasing popularity as it suits the lifestyle of many consumers. This study provides revenue and subscriber forecasts for IPTV services in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico, and offers key drivers and restraints for growth.
The base year is 2012 with forecasts from 2013 to 2018. In addition, the research details case studies of IPTV service providers in each country, with qualitative analysis and historical data of IPTV subscribers in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 1H2013.
- Internet TV is gaining increasing popularity as it suits the lifestyle of many Internet consumers.
- Some popular Internet TV services include Hulu, BBC iPlayer, 4od, ITV Player, and DemandFive.
- Some Internet participants are also using Internet TV to provide an additional service to their consumers.
- Some pay TV providers feel Internet TV is a threat to their service as some consumers move from traditional pay TV service to getting most of their TV viewing experience through the Internet.
- Multi-play operators are deploying IP capability to offer converged services to their subscribers across multiple telecom service platforms.
- Broadband service providers are complementing their IPTV service with Internet TV and mobile TV.
- Pay TV is evolving to become a single service that can be enjoyed on the TV, mobile, or Internet by consumers.
- Providers are planning to offer PlayStation3 users a selection of now-TV (current programming) channels on their gaming consoles by embedding now-TV decoders.
This study analyzes carrier IPTV services activity. The key focus areas include the following:
- Market drivers and restraints
- Market forecasts
- Analysis by country
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Key Definitions
4. Internet TV - Threat or Complement
5. Market Drivers and Restraints
6. Key IPTV Strategy - Bundling
7. Revenue and Subscriber Forecasts
8. IPTV Services Market Analysis by Country -
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz5zdm/hot_topiclatin
Aug. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 199
Aug. 31, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 231
Aug. 31, 2016 06:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,526
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 187
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,615
Aug. 31, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 272
Aug. 31, 2016 05:15 PM EDT Reads: 273
Aug. 31, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 875
Aug. 31, 2016 04:45 PM EDT Reads: 3,842
Aug. 31, 2016 04:39 PM EDT Reads: 240
Aug. 31, 2016 04:15 PM EDT Reads: 976
Aug. 31, 2016 04:12 PM EDT Reads: 251
Aug. 31, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,131
Aug. 31, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 325
Why do your mobile transformations need to happen today? Mobile is the strategy that enterprise transformation centers on to drive customer engagement. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Roger Woods, Director, Mobile Product & Strategy – Adobe Marketing Cloud, covered key IoT and mobile trends that are forcing mobile transformation, key components of a solid mobile strategy and explored how brands are effectively driving mobile change throughout the enterprise.
Aug. 31, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 794