|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2014 05:27 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz5zdm/hot_topiclatin) has announced the addition of the "Hot Topic - Latin American Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) Services Market" report to their offering.
Internet TV is gaining increasing popularity as it suits the lifestyle of many consumers. This study provides revenue and subscriber forecasts for IPTV services in Brazil, Chile, Colombia, and Mexico, and offers key drivers and restraints for growth.
The base year is 2012 with forecasts from 2013 to 2018. In addition, the research details case studies of IPTV service providers in each country, with qualitative analysis and historical data of IPTV subscribers in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 1H2013.
- Internet TV is gaining increasing popularity as it suits the lifestyle of many Internet consumers.
- Some popular Internet TV services include Hulu, BBC iPlayer, 4od, ITV Player, and DemandFive.
- Some Internet participants are also using Internet TV to provide an additional service to their consumers.
- Some pay TV providers feel Internet TV is a threat to their service as some consumers move from traditional pay TV service to getting most of their TV viewing experience through the Internet.
- Multi-play operators are deploying IP capability to offer converged services to their subscribers across multiple telecom service platforms.
- Broadband service providers are complementing their IPTV service with Internet TV and mobile TV.
- Pay TV is evolving to become a single service that can be enjoyed on the TV, mobile, or Internet by consumers.
- Providers are planning to offer PlayStation3 users a selection of now-TV (current programming) channels on their gaming consoles by embedding now-TV decoders.
This study analyzes carrier IPTV services activity. The key focus areas include the following:
- Market drivers and restraints
- Market forecasts
- Analysis by country
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Key Definitions
4. Internet TV - Threat or Complement
5. Market Drivers and Restraints
6. Key IPTV Strategy - Bundling
7. Revenue and Subscriber Forecasts
8. IPTV Services Market Analysis by Country -
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz5zdm/hot_topiclatin
SYS-CON Events announced today that Secure Infrastructure & Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Secure Infrastructure & Services (SIAS) is a managed services provider of cloud computing solutions for the IBM Power Systems market. The company helps mid-market firms built on IBM hardware platforms to deploy new levels of reliable and cost-effective computing and hig...
Jul. 3, 2015 12:15 PM EDT
Jul. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,344
Jul. 3, 2015 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,292
Jul. 3, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,161
Jul. 3, 2015 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 780
Jul. 3, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,360
Jul. 3, 2015 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 925
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,085
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 638
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 710
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 727
Jul. 3, 2015 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 794
Jul. 3, 2015 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 774
Jul. 3, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 793
Jul. 3, 2015 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,291