|By PR Newswire||
|April 11, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J., April 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City is proud to present the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival's sixth annual celebration, beginning Friday, July 25, with events taking place throughout the weekend. The three-day culinary and spirits festival is the leading food and wine festival in the market and will feature a star-studded roster of some of the country's most renowned culinary experts and TV personalities. Headlining chefs include returning celebrity Chef Robert Irvine, a proven fan-favorite of festival guests; and the inaugural participation of James Beard award-winning chef and TV personality, Marcus Samuelsson, Co-Creator and Executive Chef of the acclaimed Red Rooster restaurant in New York City; more celebrity chef announcements will be made in the coming weeks.
Additionally, in response to the success of the Beach Soiree event last year, the majority of the weekend's events will be hosted in beachfront and courtyard locations, allowing guests to celebrate this iconic festival outdoors and under the stars. One of the signature outdoor events of the year will be the "Burger Bash," a first-time event for the Atlantic City Food & Wine Festival and one that has risen to popularity at many of the other popular food festivals in the country such as South Beach and New York. Burger Bash presented by "The Beef Checkoff" will be tented on the beach, replete with a Beer Garden and live music.
"The Sixth Annual Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival will feature exciting chefs and an incredible new outdoor format, a true celebration of our beachfront location, that we are really proud to bring to our guests this year," Jason Spencer, Vice President of Entertainment, Nightlife and Lifestyle Marketing for Caesars Entertainment. "We invest significant time and thought into refreshing the festival year-over-year to reflect the interests of our ticketholders and provide a weekend of unexpected programming that folks can look forward to. With the festival moving outside along the Atlantic City Boardwalk, we are proud to showcase the beautiful beach outside our doors and host both new visitors and familiar faces."
The 2014 festival will present an acclaimed roster of both local and national talent and will once again showcase several of the world's greatest culinary influencers as well as authorities in the wine, beer and spirits industry. With access to a multitude of outdoor events including delicious tastings and instructive demonstrations, the festival will offer delicacies for every palate. New and some returning festival highlights include:
- Beach Soiree: It's time to let loose and have some fun, when the sun goes down, the festival heats up. Enjoy an evening beachside party while savoring refreshing cocktails and gourmet passed appetizers.
- Burger Bash: Underneath the festival's signature white tents the region's top burger maestros have been carefully selected to bring their best burger recipes and unique side dishes to the Atlantic City Food and Wine festival to compete for people's hearts and stomachs. Each offering will be perfectly accented by refreshing Beer Garden and wine samples, grab a napkin, foodies, and dig in!
- Clam Bake: Calling all seafood living foodies for this adventure! The Atlantic City Food and Wine festival is bringing the epitome of this New England tradition to the Jersey Shore with a full-blown Clam Bake. Bally's Beach will be transformed into a New England backyard with this summer's Clam Bake, fully equipped with traditional menu items like lobsters, clams, corn-on-the-cob and an atmosphere that feels like home while your feet are in the sand.
- The Grand Market: Foodies, prepare your palate for perfection! The signature event of the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival, The Grand Market will most certainly be the indulgence highlight of your year. Eat and drink your way through this eclectic tasting village. Featuring a wide selection of foods, wines, craft brews and liquors from world-renowned culinary masters, you will experience a true flavor adventure during your three-hour gourmet journey. And when you find something you love, take it home with you! Purchase your favorite flavors while culinary demos by celebrity chefs provide you with tips to enhance your home dining experiences.
- Blues Brews & BBQ: Throw on your boots, food-lovers … this festival is taking a tasty trip to the south! Kick your feet up as BBQ vendors take over and cook up some the best ribs, chicken and brisket you've ever tasted. And let's not forget about the ice-cold beer! While you're here, you can purchase some of the latest BBQ merchandise around.
Tickets for the Atlantic City Food and Wine Festival will go on sale April 18, 2014 and can be purchased online at www.acfoodandwine.com, www.ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800-736-1420.
SOURCE Caesars Entertainment Atlantic City
Sep. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,235
Sep. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,144
Sep. 27, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,030
Sep. 27, 2016 09:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,653
Sep. 27, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,298
Sep. 27, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,657
Sep. 27, 2016 08:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,577
Sep. 27, 2016 08:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,639
Sep. 27, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,628
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,706
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,783
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,994
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,096
Sep. 27, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,522
The Internet of Things will challenge the status quo of how IT and development organizations operate. Or will it? Certainly the fog layer of IoT requires special insights about data ontology, security and transactional integrity. But the developmental challenges are the same: People, Process and Platform and how we integrate our thinking to solve complicated problems. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Craig Sproule, CEO of Metavine, will demonstrate how to move beyond today's coding paradigm ...
Sep. 27, 2016 07:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,289