|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2014 09:44 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s92gt7/global_assessment) has announced the addition of the "Global Assessment of Telecommunications Service Providers in Healthcare" report to their offering.
Telecommunications services are becoming increasingly pervasive in the healthcare industry. Moreover, the role of telecom service providers in delivering care is undergoing a transformation. Numerous products, services and business models have been piloted by some of the leading telecom companies around the world; however, not all have been successful.
This research service profiles leading telecommunications service providers globally focusing on their current strategy and future growth plans for healthcare. Individual report sales will be accompanied by a complimentary briefing with a Frost & Sullivan analyst to help contextualize this research for your business, and enable telecoms or other firms to understand healthcare sector opportunities.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What is the role of telecommunication service providers in healthcare delivery?
- What are the challenges faced by telecommunications companies while expanding specialized services for healthcare across various regions?
- Who are the leading telecommunications participants in the healthcare industry? What are their strategies and portfolios for healthcare? How do they compare with their peers in the industry?
- What are some of the successful partnerships and business models in this space? How are these impacting the industry over the long run?
- What will be some of the most lucrative opportunities for telecommunications companies in healthcare over the next five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers, Restraints and Trends-Global Market
4. Telecom Services Portfolio for Healthcare
5. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
6. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
7. India Breakdown
8. Middle East Breakdown
9. South Africa Breakdown
10. Europe Breakdown
11. North America Breakdown
12. Latin America Breakdown
13. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s92gt7/global_assessment
With the proliferation of both SQL and NoSQL databases, organizations can now target specific fit-for-purpose database tools for their different application needs regarding scalability, ease of use, ACID support, etc. Platform as a Service offerings make this even easier now, enabling developers to roll out their own database infrastructure in minutes with minimal management overhead. However, this same amount of flexibility also comes with the challenges of picking the right tool, on the right ...
Jul. 24, 2016 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 843
Jul. 24, 2016 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,810
Jul. 24, 2016 01:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,106
Jul. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,208
Jul. 24, 2016 01:15 AM EDT Reads: 836
Jul. 24, 2016 12:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,550
Jul. 23, 2016 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,201
Jul. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,103
Jul. 23, 2016 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 818
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,221
Jul. 23, 2016 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,853
Jul. 23, 2016 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,226
Jul. 23, 2016 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,434
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,584
Jul. 23, 2016 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,577