|By Marketwired .||
|April 15, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwired) -- 04/15/14 -- Amara Mining plc (AIM: AMA), the AIM-listed West African focused gold mining company, is pleased to announce its audited results for the year ended 31 December 2013.
- Three key milestones for 2013 achieved and Amara is now well-positioned for the next phase of its growth
- Preliminary Economic Assessment ("PEA") delivered for the Yaoure Gold Project ("Yaoure") with compelling returns, including a 32% Internal Rate of Return ("IRR") and a US$688 million Net Present Value ("NPV") at a gold price of US$1,250 and a discount rate of 8%
- 6.3 million ounce Mineral Resource update announced at Yaoure, growing Amara's total resources to 10.1Moz, the largest resource base of any London-listed junior gold mining company(1)
- 4.2 million ounces within a US$950 per ounce pit shell at Yaoure and significant exploration upside potential - 2014 in-fill drilling programme has commenced
- Strong financial position and fully funded to advance Yaoure to Pre-Feasibility Study ("PFS") in Q1 2015 following placing to raise £ 18.2 million (US$30 million) and open offer to raise £ 0.3 million (US$0.5 million)
- Feasibility Study ("FS") delivered for Baomahun Gold Project ("Baomahun") and first phase of optimisation work has demonstrated the transformational underground opportunity
- Further optimisation of Baomahun FS ongoing, including planning for a highly targeted drilling campaign to increase in-pit resources
- Kalsaka Gold Mine ("Kalsaka") and Sega Gold Project ("Sega") integrated in 16 months - rapid timeline from acquisition to production
- Production guidance of 60,000-70,000 ounces for Kalsaka/Sega Gold Mine ("Kalsaka/Sega") in 2014 at a total cash cost of US$900-1,000 per ounce
- Significant cost efficiency measures implemented to ensure Amara is well positioned to adapt to the current challenging market environment
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view the associated PDF document.
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,505
Oct. 24, 2016 11:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,302
Oct. 24, 2016 10:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,851
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,532
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,089
Oct. 24, 2016 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 823
Oct. 24, 2016 10:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,059
Oct. 24, 2016 10:00 AM EDT Reads: 4,492
Oct. 24, 2016 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,685
Oct. 24, 2016 09:15 AM EDT Reads: 4,671
Oct. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,311
Oct. 24, 2016 09:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,478
Fifty billion connected devices and still no winning protocols standards. HTTP, WebSockets, MQTT, and CoAP seem to be leading in the IoT protocol race at the moment but many more protocols are getting introduced on a regular basis. Each protocol has its pros and cons depending on the nature of the communications. Does there really need to be only one protocol to rule them all? Of course not. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, co-founder and CTO of Octoblu, walk you through how Oct...
Oct. 24, 2016 08:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,146
SYS-CON Events announced today that Embotics, the cloud automation company, will exhibit at the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Embotics is the cloud automation company for IT organizations and service providers that need to improve provisioning or enable self-service capabilities. With a relentless focus on delivering a premier user experience and unmatched customer support, Embotics is the fas...
Oct. 24, 2016 08:00 AM EDT Reads: 855
DevOps is speeding towards the IT world like a freight train and the hype around it is deafening. There is no reason to be afraid of this change as it is the natural reaction to the agile movement that revolutionized development just a few years ago. By definition, DevOps is the natural alignment of IT performance to business profitability. The relevance of this has yet to be quantified but it has been suggested that the route to the CEO’s chair will come from the IT leaders that successfully ma...
Oct. 24, 2016 07:30 AM EDT Reads: 16,450