|By PR Newswire||
|April 15, 2014 11:16 AM EDT||
DALLAS, April 15, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ReportsnReports.com adds "Chile 2014 Wealth Book", "HNWI Asset Allocation in Hong Kong to 2013" to its store.
This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Chile. It reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Chile. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market. Browse a complete report at http://marketreportsstore.com/chile-2014-wealth-book/.
· There were 44,141 HNWIs in Chile in 2013. These HNWIs held US$243 billion in wealth, and wealth per capita was US$5.5 million.
· In 2013, Chilean HNWI numbers rose by 0.5%, following an increase of 5.9% in 2012.
· Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Chilean HNWIs is forecast to grow by 24.0% to reach 57,469 in 2018. HNWI wealth will grow by 29.0% to reach US$337 billion by 2018.
· In 2013, Chilean HNWIs held 38.7%, equal to US$94 billion, of their wealth outside their home country, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.
Request a Sample at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=280787.
Scope includes Independent market sizing of Chile HNWIs across five wealth bands, HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013, HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018, HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes, Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets, Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets, Number of UHNWIs in major cities, Number of wealth managers in each city, City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential, Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Chile, Size of the Chilean wealth management industry, Largest private banks by AuM, Detailed wealth management and family office information, Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth.
Reasons to buy
· The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and created by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 95,000 HNWIs from around the world.
· The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
· With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
· The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
· Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Place a direct purchase order at http://marketreportsstore.com/purchase?rname=9777. Also, Inquire for DISCOUNT at http://marketreportsstore.com/discount/?rname=9777.
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Social Background
3.4 Benchmarking Chile's Wealth in Context
3.4.1 Distribution of wealth in Chile
3.5 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2018
4.3 UHNWIs – Billionaires
4.4 UHNWIs – Centimillionaires
4.5 UHNWIs – Affluent Millionaires
4.6 Core HNWIs
4.6.1 Core HNWI volume trend analysis
4.7 Core HNWIs – Mid-Tier Millionaires
5 Analysis of Chilean HNWI Investments
5.1 Analysis by Asset Class
5.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
5.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
5.4 Analysis of Chilean UHNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
6.1 Competitive Landscape
6.2 Developments in the Chilean Private Banking Industry
6.3 Wealth Management and the Private Banking Industry
6.4 Chilean Wealth Management Industry – Clientele Model and Maturity
6.5 Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management and Private Banking in Chile
6.6 Porter's Five Force Analysis – Wealth Management Industry
7.1 Additional Components of the Chilean Wealth Sector
7.2 Tax Regulations
7.3 Regulations Related to Immigration, Investment and Employment
7.4 Key Drivers
7.5 Wealth Breakdown
8 About WealthInsight
List of Tables
Browse other report on WealthInsight Market Research Reports at http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/wealthinsight/.
ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, retail, water, advanced materials and much more.
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, Market Reports Store, + 1 888 391 5441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Market Reports Store
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 276
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 5,158
Sep. 30, 2016 01:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,280
Sep. 30, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,231
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,697
Sep. 30, 2016 12:45 PM EDT Reads: 4,487
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,258
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 486
Sep. 30, 2016 12:30 PM EDT Reads: 3,265
Sep. 30, 2016 12:15 PM EDT Reads: 3,220
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,206
Sep. 30, 2016 12:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,523
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 3,095
Sep. 30, 2016 11:15 AM EDT Reads: 1,570
Sep. 30, 2016 11:00 AM EDT Reads: 512